Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 am

Kristen chuckled, trying to keep herself from laughing. If she laughed, that would hurt. "This is comical." she murmured, watching Demitri, Alexi and Maddie.
Maria smirked and nodded in agreement, watching the trio with amused eyes.
Maddie giggled and laughed, poking Alexi again and again, before sitting on his chest to hold him down. She looked over at Demitri with happy eyes before back at Alexi, tickling him some more and laughing.

Alayna let out a long breath, closing her eyes as Keith brushed her hair aside. "I dunno, maybe I just needed to here you say it." she said quietly, the corners of her mouth turning up in a small smile. She turned her attention over to the window, where the picture of the world lay that she had been painting earlier. "I'll stay then." she murmured, rubbing her nose and holding her arms after she said it.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 am

Alexi whined in mock protest as Maddie tickled him.
"Maddie, I though we were friends" He said, trying, very gently to escape.
"Ha, Maddie's my friend, and she's helping me tickle you" Demitri said, poking Alexi and smiling at Maddie. The little girl was having a blast, Demitri was having fun, and Alexi seemed to be enjoying this as well.
He turned and smiled at Kristen.
"Comical eh?" He growled, mockingly, his face serious, before breaking into a grin. "Dorks" He teased Maria and Kristen, turning his attention back to Alexi and Maddie.

Keith sighed and kissed Alayna.
"Okay" He wasn't sure if she really wanted to, but he wasn't about to press the issue again. Standing up, he stretched, pulling his shirt off, it was mangled anyway, from his wings. Some of his shirts had holes in them, others just got destroyed due to the massive appendages ripping through his clothes. Sighing, he let his wings free again, wincing. "Damn" He murmured, rubbing his shoulders, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm

"Dorks? Coming from the one helping the child torture your brother?" Maria asked, her accent thick. She laughed, shaking her head. "Keep telling yourself that."
Kristen laughed and winced, still laughing, though in pain. "Guyyss.." she murmured, shaking her head and grinning, rubbing her side gently. Slowly, she was healing so slowly...Kristen muttered a curse quietly before opening her eyes as Maddie gasped.
"No, we are." Maddie said, pulling her hands away from Alexi and laughing. She looked at Demitri sharply, her curls bouncing with her. "I can be Alexi's friend too!" she exclaimed before pouncing on him lightly and going to tickle him as well.

Alayna smiled. "I'll probably be better off here anyway." she muttered. "Once they re-instate him, he won't ever be home to begin with..." She watched Keith with slightly dull eyes before they grew worried. Alayna stood up then, hearing him curse, the dark skirt she was wearing falling back around her. "You ok?" she asked quietly, tilting her head as she looked him over curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Demitri whined as Maddie leapt on him. He let his body fall back, landing on the floor almost as if she had pushed him over.
"Yea" Alexi said, helping Maddie tickle his brother. He stuck his tounge out at Demitri. "See, Maddie's my best friend" He said, almost childishly. The brothers were enjoying playing with the little girl, they rarely got the oppertunity to act this goofy.

Demitri writhed, faking ticklishness. In reality, none of the vampires were ticklish, but he didn't mind acting that way for Maddie,
"Maddie, I thought we were best friends" He whined, smiling at her.

"Sore" Keith responded. "I think I must have pulled my shoulder muscles or something. My wings are so screwed up" He murmured, sighing and lying down on the floor, stretching out on his stomach. His wings draped over his back, also fully stretched out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Maddie laughed and giggled as Demitri fell back, falling onto his chest with a light thud. She laughed, like the five-year old she was, loudly. "I am, I am." she laughed, shaking her head. "Why can't I be both your best friends?" she asked, looking over at Alexi as he helped her hold down Demitri.

Maria slid onto the couch next to Kristen as the little one tackled Demitri, letting the boys play. She put a hand lightly on Kristen's shoulder, letting the shifter know she was there; Maria tended to move silently with realizing it. She didn't want Kristen to flip.
Kristen looked over at Maria with tired eyes, smiling lightly and closing her eyes again. "How bad are your injuries?" Maria asked.
"Broken ribs on my left ride. Gash in my upper right arm. Everything else if just sore, not major." Kristen murmured, pointing lazily and shrugging lightly. Maria frowned.
"Sounds painful."
Kristen chuckled, and laughed half-heartedly. "Nothing is painful once you've spent twenty-four hours away from him." she murmured, opening her eyes to watch the brothers and her daughter, a smile coming to her face. Maria's expression turned to that of shock, hearing what Kristen was saying. A whole day? Was that even possible? Maria shook her head slowly, looking back at Alexi and rubbing her chest absentmindedly.

"It's probably from you keeping them hidden for so long." Alayna reasoneded, remembering suddenly that Keith's wings had pretty much gone dorminate after the fight with the demon. She watched him lay out, flopping on the bed he lay in front of. Resting her head on her folded arms, Alayna chuckled lightly, flicking her fingers through the feathers in front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:09 pm

"But I want you to be my bestfriend" Alexi pouted, tickling her now. Demitri knocked Alexi's hands away from Maddie and lifted the little girl up, he was still lying on his back, so she was held above him, 'flying'.
"Nope, Maddie's my bestfriend" He teased his brother, who was eyeing Maddie carefully, incase Demitri dropped her, as if that would ever happen.
"Fine, we can share" He said, sticking his tounge out at Demitri, his eyes flicking to Maria for a second, watching her with a small smile.
"Come play?" He teased her, grinning.

Keith ndoded.
"No kidding, but wow, I hadn't expected to be this sore" Keith said, twitching his wings, relaxing, forcing his sore muscles to, as Alayna began to absentmindedly run her fingers through his sore feathers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Maddie screamed with laughed as Alexi tickled her and then Demitri picked her up. "Ah, wait wait..." she breathed, still trying to catch her breath from laughing and finding it hard to stop to even breathe. She laughed and giggled, wide-eyed as Demitri held her effortlessly over him and away from Alexi. She turned her head down, trying to look back at Alexi.
"I got a idea." Maddie said. "Whoever finds me. Get's to be my bestfriend." with that, she shifted, squirming out of Demitri's arms before bolting out of the room.

Kristen laughed, watching Maddie. "She likes hidding in closets or pantries. Small places, and the works. Think like a kid. Though...I really doubt that'll be much of a problem for you." She said, looking over at Demitri with a smirk.
Maria chuckled. "She's a quick one." she murmured, having watched as Maddie ran from the room. Kristen merely shrugged, knowing that was another trait her daughter had gained from her.

"What did you expect?" Alayna murmured, sitting up and half haning over the bed to reach Keith's wings. "Yikes, they even look tense now..." she winced, letting her hands fall to his back, rubbing gently before going back to tending his wings. "Can I ask you something?" Alayna murmured suddenly, after a while of comfortable silence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"We do have the ability to just follow her scent trail" Demitri pointed out, laughing,
"So, shall we go play hide and seek?" He asked Alexi, whom nodded and stood, stretching out.
"We'll be back" He murmured in a semi-ominious voice, before he and Demitri trotted dutifully out of the room, letting Maddie work up a bit of a headstart.
"So you went to see Keith and Alayna?" Demitri asked his brother, loitering in the hallway, waiting.
"Yea, lost my temper a bit with Alayna though, so we had to leave" Alexi murmured, shrugging.
"Hah' Demitri laughed, shaking his head. "Shall we?' He asked, nodding in the direction of the kitchen.

"Do they?" Keith groaned, and sighed, letting his wings flex for a moment, closing his eyes, he didn't really respond for a minute, enjoying the silence.
"Sure" He murmured, yawning and looking up at her, curious.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Kristen groaned teasingly. "What's the fun in that?" she called over her shoulder, rolling her eyes. Maria chuckled, picking up a magazine and looking through it cuirously.
"Good luck!" she called, already knowing where Maddie was. Looking back at the pile, Maria tilted her head. "Re-moldeling?" she asked.
Kristen smirked. "Have you seen the living room?" she asked, chuckling.

Maddie had ran into the kicthen first, remembering the massive amount of cabinets. Most of the cabinets were kind full, and she didn't want to make too much noise trying to get into one of the higher ones. Whining quietly, Maddie ran back out and into the living room, hidding in the corner behind the christmas tree. Only she would be able to see her right away.

Squirming back out, Maddie crouched down low, waiting until Demitri and Alexi had walked into the kicthen before shooting up the stairs. She couldn't hide in Demitri and Kristen's room; that would be too obvious. Instead, she headed into the room Alayna had once used and snuck under the bed. This would work, the bed set completely covered the gap between floor and bedframe, hiding her completely.

"Yea..." Alayna murmured, pulling her hands away as Keith flexed them. She frowned then, swallowing, trying to think of how to word her question.
"I remember something. And it kind confused me at first..." she muttered. "I remember you telling me that...you were being considered...to be accepted back into heaven.." she kept her voice quiet and soft. "I don't know how long ago it was...but...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Adrian paused as did Demitri, both noticing the scent trail. Demitri laughed, wincing as he saw the destroyed walls in the living room.
"Good thing my contractor friend is coming tomorrow" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He started towards the stairs, after rifling through some of the cupboards, making enough nosie to make it look as if they were searching for her.
Adrian laughed, "Dork" He said, leading the way upstairs, both knew exactly where Maddie was. Not only due to her scent, but the brothers could hear her breathing, her heart beat. They strolled lesiurly, checking the washrooms, and then moving into Alayna's room.

Keith tensed a bit, sighing.
"Well, I did get back into heaven, but I-I turned them down. I couldn't imagine being without you, so I decided to stay. I can go back anytime I choose, but I'm still 'fallen' by defintion. I was allowed back in after that tangle with the demon in September, but for once, I'm happier on Earth:
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

By this point, Maddie had shifted back and was laying on her stomach, her hands covering her mouth as she giggled. She had heared Demitri and Alexi ((btw you said Adrian again xD)) downstairs in the kicthen and she could hardly contain her excitement right now. She heared them checking the other rooms down the hallways and she pushed herself flatter against the floor, her hands presssing harder over her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

Alayna pulled her hands back, sitting up quickly, hearing that Keith had turned down his ticket back into heaven. "But-" she clamped her mouth shut then, listening to the rest of what he said. Her shoulders fell, and she smiled softly. She slid off the bed, folding her legs beneath her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Alayna leaned down to kiss Keith lightly on his cheek. "You shouldn't have love. But I'm glad you did." she murmured quietly, smiling at him again. He had choosen her over his own family, Alayna realized, and she sighed, before looking over at his wings and running a hand through the feathers lightly again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: Urgh (I have another vampire named Adrian, talk about confusion)

BIC:
Demitri and Alexi laughed, they could hear Maddie giggling, well trying to keep from giggling.
I'll take one side of the bed, you take the other Alexi said, leaping over the bed, completely silent. He and Demitri made no noise, both of them leaned down, peeking under the bed.
"Found you" They both cried, Demitri pulled Maddie out, careful not to hurt her. He carefully placed her on the bed, and both vampires began to tickle her.

Keith smiled at Alayna.
"Don't worry about it. I'm happier here with you anyway. If I went home, it woudl be like last time. Demon hunting, wars, tons of stuff" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He would have purred if he could have. His entire back ached, and she was helping a lot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm

{{Yea I know and when I read it at first I was like O.o; Then I realized you meant Alexi lol }}

Maddie held her breath. She had heard them outside, but had they come into the room? She strained herself to listen, growing still and quiet. Her body julted and she screamed with laughed at the brothers before Demitri grabbed her and put her on the bed. Her laughter kept her from speaking and she squirmed under the hands of Demitri and Alexi that now tickled her.
"Stoooop!" Maddie cried, laughing and trying to break away. After a moment of breathless laughter, Maddie turned onto her side, escaping enough to shift and jolt out of the room.

She made it back to the TV room where she ran into Kristen's lap, and shifted back. "No more." Maddie laughed, digging her face into Kristen's stomach. Her mother laughed, holding the child gently and running her fingers through her hair soothingly; Maddie still had the giggles.

"It's your home though," Alayna said quietly, not protesting, just stating the facts. She kept her eyes on Keith's feathers as her fingers passed through them. Slowly, she was working herself into that trance-like relaxed mindset, just like when she panted and the brush moved back and forth effortlessly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Demitri and Alexi laughed, watching Maddie run out of the room.
"Wow" Demitri commented, laughing and shaking his head as the two vampires strolled back into the TV room. In unision, both brothers flopped onto the floor, faking exahustion.
"Wow Maddie, you're a good hider" Alexi commented, crawling over to Maria and lying his head on her knee, almost dog-like.

Demitri rolled his eyes at Alexi.
"So dramatic' He teased, stretched out on the carpet. He was happy to see Maria and Alexi bonding, it caused him to have an idea.
"Hey, I have an idea. Alexi, I know you're thinking about living out here, why don't you and Maria move into the guest house? No one's using it, and well, we don't mind' He had already discussed the idea with Kristen, when they were talking about the reno. He had also told her about Keith and Alayna, who were going to get their own room on the upper floor, at the end of the hall.

Keith shrugged.
"Home is where your heart is" He responded, smiling softly. Once upon a time home had been heaven, now, it was where ever Alayna was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Maddie sat up, almost like a mercat, her knees digging into Kristen's thighs as she looked over the couch, seeing Demitri and Alexi walk back into the room. She laughed then with a small shriek, thinking they were going to come after her again and she collasped on top of Kristen, seeking sanctuary in her mother's arms. Seeing the brother's looking exhausted, Maddie sat back up but she shrunk away instantly as Alexi moved closer to the couch, even if he was going to Maria.

Kristen winced as Maddie squirmed around in her lap. "Easy.." she murmured. Both she and Maria laughed as the brother fell to the floor, and Maria shook her head. Seeing Alexi come up to her like a dog, Maria whispered to him quietly, teasing and petting him as if he were a dog before laughing and sitting back up straight, listening to Demitri. She grinned before looking down at Alexi. They had been talking about building a house along with the club last night.
"Would you be able to handle having your brother under the same roof?" Maria teased, smirking as she ran her fingers through his hair lightly.
Kristen smirked, looking over at Demitri before shrugging. "Well, whatever you decided, you know you'll always be welcomed here."

Alayna smirked. "Turning my metaphors against me huh?" she asked, tugging at one of his feather gently, just to tease. She sighed, resting against the bed, her fingers still entwined with his wings. She let her head fall to the side, relaxed. "And where is your heart then?" Alayna asked, only her eyes darting to look at him, wide and bright, showing that she was just messing with him again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Demitri laughed.
"Of course, I've lived with him for nearly seven hundred years, I don't see how I couldn't right now" He murmured, shaking his head and laughing.
Alexi nodded at Maria nodded. "It would make sense for awhile, I mean until we got our club up and going" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling.
Demitri looked at Maddie, smiling at her and carefully sitting up.
"Careful" He murmured, watching Kristen flinch away from Maddie's rambunctiousness.

Keith laughed.
"Well, you know I love Demitri..." He teased, shaking his head and smiling. He reached over and scooped her up.
"I love you, my heart is where ever you are love" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Maddie sighed, dramatically, curling up and resting her back against Kristen gently. Kristen sighed with relief, glad that the child had finally settled. She watched the vampires as they talked, running her fingers through Maddie's hair gently, unwinding the braid it had been in. Maddie shifted a bit, turning her head as Kristen ran her fingers through her hair, sighing, relaxed and now tired from playing with Demitri and Alexi.

Maria nodded. "Yea, maybe that could work then." she murmured smiling at Demitri and Alexi. "Brothers can get...bothersome after a while." she said, turning her head from one side to the other with a light shrugg of indifference.
"Aren't you and Carlos blood related though?" Kristen asked then. Maria nodded and rolled her eyes, shrugging again. Kristen laughed quietly. "That's a whole other ballgame." she mumured. She cringed then, closing her eyes tight. Her body tensed for a moment before Kristen caught herself and forced her body to relax. After a few seconds, Kristen sighed with utter relief. "Thank God!" she muttered, strecthing fully now that her ribs were healed.

Alayna's shoulder fell, playing along. "I knew it!" she said, covering her face and shaking her head dramatically. She made her shoulders shake, appearing to be crying, when really she was laughing. Alayna picked her head up as Keith took her in his arms and she smiled up at him. Her heart lunged into her throat, as it always did whenever Keith was this close to her. There was a soothing and familiar warmth going through her then as well. Her smile softened and she nodded. "I love you too." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Demitri and Alexi laughed.
"You and Carlos only have issues because you were human together too, Demitri and I are only related in the vampiric sense, so we're more like super close friends" Alexi murmured, grinning at Maria.
"It would work while we got the club built and going, that way we could wait and stuff before we built our own place" Alexi said thoughtfully.
"Ribs better?" Demitri asked, looking at Kristen as she sighed in relief.

Keith smiled, before realsing Alayna and flopping onto his stomach again. This was the best way to stretch out his sore wings and body.
"Do you wanna call room service for dinner? Alexi left his credit card number, so he pays for everything" Keith murmured, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Maria sighed. "Yea, I guess so." she murmured, shrugging again. She looked at Demitri, then frowned and looked at Krsiten. "Healed already?" she asked.
"Maddie sit up really fast." Kristen murmured. The child nodded sleepily, sitting up and falling onto the other half of the couch. Kristen stood up in one fluid motion, strecthing again, reaching her hands up over her head with a long sigh. "God yea." Kristen muttered, letting her hands fall back to her side. "Shifters heal about five times faster than humans, though, not as fast as vampires." Kristen explained, seeing that Maria was still looking confused. The explination helped, and Maria nodded in understament.
Maria turned to Alexi then. "Alright, we'll stay then." she said simply, rolling her eyes and smirking. She was so unlike her brother. She could think these through, but she just did so much faster.

Alayna sighed letting Keith relase her and fall back on the floor. "Sure. What do you want?" she asked, standing up and going over to the bedside table for the room sevice menu. She looked it over quickly before handing it to him and sitting back on the bed, crossing her legs and humming quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Demitri smiled, "Good" he murmured, one less thing to be worried about. He smiled and stood up himself, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her lightly.
"Good" He said again, kissing her nose, before letting her go and flopping on the couch, stealing her spot. He picked Maddie up, making room for Kristen on the couch.

Alexi sighed, turning so his back was pressed into Maria's legs, he watched his brother, making a face.
"Ew" He teased, laughing to show he was only kidding.

"Hmm, hamburger and a ceaser salad, and a coke I guess" He said, sighing, he wasn't used to eating every night, but right now he was starving.
"What are you having?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ha, you have no idea." Kristen breathed, laughing with relief, her shoulder falling as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. She did the same, holding him as he kissed her, smilingly. She looked down at herself and shook her head. "I'll be back in a bit. Maddie be good. Demitri, don't break anything." she called as she left the room, heading up the stairs, taking them two at a time just because she could. Kristen needed a shower, badly.

Maria flicked Alexi's ear lightly as he teased Demitri. She smirked at him, and then laughed after Kristen left. Maddie grumbled a bit as Demitri moved her, and she shifted to try and get comfortable. "Mommy's feeling better.." she murmured, thumb in her mouth, eyes closed, rolled up in a ball in Demitri's lap.

"I was thinking grilled cheese, french fries, and a Brisk..." Alayna said, moving from side to side as she sat on the bed, listening to Keith's order. She scrambled over the bed to reach the phone. She quickly asked for roomservice and relayed the order. "Awesome, thanks." she said before putting the phone back down on the receiver. "Said they'd be up in twenty minutes." Alayna said, reaching over for the TV remote and falling onto her stomach, flickering the screen on and going through channels.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes.
"You know, we are having the house re-modeled, that like gives me permission to break stuff" Keith grumbled, calling after her. He smiled at Maddie, and nodded.
"Yea, she is" He said, rubbing the little gir's back, she was tired, he could tell. She was probably used to a regimented scheduel back home, and lately, everything had been thrown to the wind.
"Go to sleep Maddie" He murmured, continuing to trail his fingers down her back.

Keith nodded.
"Mm, sounds good, I might steal a few fries" He teased, she always ate half of his food, and vice versa, it was a thing they had.
"Twenty minutes, I can't wait that long" He mock whined, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Kristen laughed, shaking her head. "More work means more money for them." Kristen murmured, shaking her head before turning on the water as hot as she could manage and slidding into the shower. The hot water might have burned her, but Kristen could hardly care. It felt so good. The water relaxed her tense and knotted muslces, making it much easier to relax.

Stepping out, Krsiten quietly changed in a pair of loose jeans and a fitting tank top, leaving her hair wet and uncombed, flying-literatly-down the stairs. Shifting back before walking into the TV room again. "God I feel better." she murmured, falling next to Demitri, smiling at the sleeping child in his lap.

"Which is why I'm looking for a movie in English to distract you with." Alayna murmured, still flickering through the channels. Whenever she caught a bit of English she would stop, but it was rarely a decent movie. Alayna sighed. "Only there's nothing on..." she mumbled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Demitri laughed.
"Not like I care much about money" He teased, though he doubted she heard him at all. He sighed, leaning back, letting Maddie sleep in his lap. He glanced up, suprised to see her returning so fast.
"Wow" He murmured, looking up at Kristen and grinning. "I bet eh" He teased, he knew she had been desperate for a shower, but it was hard to shower when your ribs were threatening to break from your body.

Keith moaned.
"We need to learn Russian, or go rent a movie. Something where we can listen to our own language" He sighed, and stretched out. He made his wings vanish as someone knocked on the door. He hoped up, wincing as his sore muscles protested, walking over to the door and opening it.
"Hello" A hotel employee said in broken english. "Here is your food"
"Oh thanks" Keith stepped aside as the huge tray was wield in.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Kristen sighed. "Oh, that's right. I forget how careless you vampires are with money." she teased.
"I'd like to make a point that not all off us are completely careless." Maria murmured, opening her eyes as Kristen sat down next to Demitri.
Kristen chuckled lightly and shrugged. "Well, Demitri is." she said.
Maria nodded. "This I know of." she said quietly, running her fingers through Alexi's hair lightly.

Kristen looked back at Demitri, sitting up and running her fingers through her mangled hair. "Wow what?" she asked quietly, wincing at the knot in her hair.

Alayna nodded in agreement. "Yea, we do..." Alayna murmured. She sighed, giving up on her search for a movie and resting her head on her folded arms. She opened her eyes as Keith answered the door and she sat up slowly, smiling at the employee.
"Thank you." Alayna said, slowly so she would be understood. The smell of cooked food soon filled the room and Alayna's stomach growled quietly. "Smells great." Alayna murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: