Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Alexi nodded, pressing his face against her neck. He shifted so he was sitting with his back against the wall, and lifted her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and sighed, completely content for the first time in days. He rubbed his hands down her side, before tightening again, happy.

Demitri sighed, leaning heavily against the counter, sipping from his bottle of blood. He could feel his muscles tense with effort as he placed the empty bottle on the counter. Slowly, very slowly he made his way back to the living room, seeing Kristen awake now.
"Hey, sorry, I needed something to eat" He said, flopping on the couch and letting out a small gasp. He glanced at the fire, noting the heat and the higher flames and the extra logs.
"Fix the fire?" He asked, smiling wearily at her. He rubbed his hands over his bandaged chset, sighing, annoyed. He glanced down at Maddie, smiling. He had grown extremely close to the little girl lately, and still felt beyond protective now.
"We need to get the house finished soon" He murmured, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Maria turned her head away from Alexi a bit as he rested against her neck. She laughed a quiet and somewhat nervous laugh, and she shivered, not at all cold but not able to contain herself. She sighed as Alexi moved about, and smiled as he pulled her into his lap. Maria strecthed, letting her arms fall behind her and linked them around Alexi's neck, purring as she nudged her head under his chin.

Kristen's eyes shot open as Demitri walked back into the living room. She was leaning against the fireplace, letting the hot bricks warm her up, her arms laying limp in her lap. Her eyes were distant for a moment before she blinked and woke up a bit more.
"Hi..." she whispered, her voice strained and hoarse from screaming. She cringed a bit as she watched Demitri fall back against the sofa. "Take it easy." Kristen murmured, her voice never rising above a whisper, her throat burning if she did.
Wincing, Kristen wrapped a good arm around her waist before sitting up to wrap a blanket around Maddie, seeing the girl shiver. "I feel like crap." Krsiten murmured, shaking her head as she rested back against the fireplace. "Do you know what time it is?" she asked quietly, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Alexi laughed as she nudged her way under his chin.
"Goof" He teased, shaking his head and resting his chin on her's, lying comfortably against the pillows. He sighed, before bending his head down to kiss her forhead, smiling as he listened to her purr.

Demitri smiled at her, though it looked pained. Seeing her so hurt was painful to watch.
"About ten at night" He murmured, looking down at his cellphone to clarify. He nodded, "I'm not feeling to hot myself" He murmured, looking over at her with a small smile. He could hear her throat scarching and winced.
"Do you want something to drink love?" He asked, he was sore, but he could walk around, and he was fine with getting her something. He glanced down at Maddie, before carefully bending over and lifting her up, placing her on the couch next to him. She wasn't lying on the cold floor that way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm

"So what if I am?" Maria asked, locking her arms around Alexi's neck, entirely content with how she was resting with him. She smiled, her eyes still closed as Alexi kissed her forehead. Chuckling, Maria titled her head up, kissing his chin before reaching up to kiss his lips. Smiling, Maria kissed him again before going back to rest her head under his chin, sighing with content and happiness.

Kristen groaned a bit, hearing what time it was. She wanted to go back to sleep. Turning her head a bit, Kristen rested back against the fireplace, not wanting to lay down anymore; her chest hurt. Looking back at Demitri, Kristen thought for a moment.
"Just water." Kristen murmured, sighing with defeat as her throat burned again with her words. She didn't want Demitri to strain himself at all, but at the same time, she needed something to drink, badly.

Maddie mumbled in her sleep, feeling Demitri's cold arms wrap around her for a moment, making her shiver again. She groped for the blankets, finding them and pulling it up to her chin, curling herself tighter into a ball on the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Alexi shrugged, and sighed, purring as she kissed him.
"Mmm, tease and a goof" He mumbled, closing his eyes and resting against her, completely zoned out. He was tired, his muscles ached, and he had never felt so comfortable before in his life. He shifted, tightening his arms around her, almost possessively. He cuddled her against his bare chest, enjoying the sensation of having her so close.

Demitri nodded, standing up and sighiing. He put another blanket on Maddie, noting her shivering,m and wandering into the kitchen. Carefully, he poured Kristen a glass of cool water, and walked back into the kitchen, handing it to her.
"Here" He murmured, sitting on the couch next to Maddie and letting her rest against his leg contently. He rubbed his hand over her back, sighing and glancing at Kristen as she drank her water.
"Just tell me if you want more, my legs are working just fine love" He murmured, smiling at her and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

"You know I can't help it." Maria murmured, smiling tiredly as she heard him purring again. That would never cease to amaze her. "You don't mind right?" Maria asked, not moving to look up at him, but nudging her head under his chin again.
She felt his arms tighten around her and she closed her eyes, sighing. Somehow, Maria knew that Alexi was probably thinking the same thing; the closer the better.

"Thanks." Kristen murmured, taking a small sip from the water, having felt how cold it was through the glass. She sighed as the cool liquid soothed the burning in her throat, but she had to drink more to keep the burning away. It would subside for a bit before coming back.
She smiled at Demitri then and nodded before looking at her glass. It was still half full, so Kristen firgured she'd be alright for a while. Tiny sip worked wonders. Looking back up at him, Kristen leaned her head back, watching as Maddie rolled up against Demitri, resting her head on his thigh and sighing contently as Demitri rubbed her back.
"Ya know...she's never accepted anyone so fast." Kristen whispered before taking another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm

"Of course not" Alexi murmured, smiling down at her. "I love you for you" He said, sighing and cuddling her closer, if that was possible. He sighed, content and began to purr again, his eyes slipped shut again, and he began to zone in and out, focusing on her, it was incredible. He had never experienced this before, he was so aware of her, even zoned out, he knew, felt everything she did.

Demitri looked up at Kristen, suprised.
"Oh?" He asked, continuing to trail his hand down the little girl's back, smiling at her fondly.
"I don't think I've ever taken to someone like this before either" He admitted, smiling at her. He had been drawn to Kristen, but not like he had been drawn to Maddie. He sighed, looking at Kristen, maybe it was because it was her daughter, and he was bonded to her. He moved his fingers lightly over Maddie, carefully keeping the blanket drawn around her in case she was cold.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Maria smiled at Alexi's words and she let out a small breath as he pulled her closer. She slid her arms from around his neck letting them fall to her waist where his arms were tightly around her. She wound her fingers with his before leaning back against him, sighing and smiling with content. Maria closed her eyes then, letting her body relax and her mind go blank. She was surprised to see how easy it was, back home in London, she would go for weeks without sitting still for this long. Now she knew that if Alexi had his arms around her, Maria could sit for hours.

Kristen nodded tiredly, taking another sip before putting her glass down at her side. She titled her head to the side, watching Demitri and her daughter with a proud and tired expression. Kristen was glad that Maddie had taken to Demitri so quickly, it was just going to make things run smoother, espically at her age now.
Maddie mumbled again, rubbing her eyes in her sleep before letting her hand fall on Demitri's knee. She felt warm and content, though she was unsure if she was with Kristen or Demitri right now. Either way, Maddie was content.
"You know what this means now right?" Kristen asked, a tired smirk on her face, her eyes closed. Opening her eyes, Kristen looked over at Demitri with a familiar sly gleam in her eyes. "She's never going to leave you alone." Kristen laughed quiet before coughing and wincing. Reaching for her glass, Kristen took a few more sips, holding her side that was practically on fire now from her coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Alexi purred, sighing. Like Maria, he wasn't prone to sitting still, but now, now he could sit still for ages, just as long as she was with him. Purring again, he let his head slump forward, resting on her's, completely and utterly relaxed. He smiled against her hair as she intertwined her fingers with his, it felt so right, like she had been made for him, or vice versa.

Demitri laughed softly, although his expression grew concerned as Kristen coughed.
"Please take it easy" He murmured, smiling down at Maddie.
"Oh well, I suppose I can handle that" He said, eyes flashing up to Kristen's, amused.
"So, tell me. What does this all mean? I mean, besides living here now, we have her" He said, smiling down at Madison, before once again looking at Kristen.
"Like, does she go to school? Or.." He trailed off. He could find Maddie a school that spoke english, that wasn't a problem, but he didn't know how Kristen handled that. Her shifting would be a challange, as well as all the other things having a little girl entailed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Maria laughed quietly, feeling Alexi lean forward against her. Not that she minded, no, not at all. It just amused her. Everything he seemed to do now absouletly fasicnated her, caught her attention. Like how he was purring now; it was almost contagious. Sighing, Maria lifted a hand up to Alexi's head, stroking his hair gently at the back of his neck, turning her head to kiss him lightly.
She hissed then as Carlos flicked the lights on in the bed room. She hadn't even heard him walking towards the room. "Carlos!" Maria snarled, sitting up then.
"Dear God, are you actually sitting still?" Carlos asked, eyes wide.
"Yes. What does it bloody look like?" Maria asked, taking a pillow from the bed and throwing it at him. Carlos laughed then, doging the pillow effortlessly. He tossed the book he had been reading to his bag before rolling his eyes and walking back out of the room, shutting the lights back off. Maria growled at her brother, shaking her head, and keeping herself from hissing again.
"I'm so sorry about him." Maria murmured, her body tense now.

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri, taking another drink from her water, sighing as it quenched her throat and eased the burning. She cursed at the thought that she might be getting sick. It was rare for Kristen, but considering everything she had been through in the past few days, it wouldn't surprise her at all. Espically since she had been outside in near freezing weather a few times without proper attire.
"I'll be fine." Kristen murmured. She sighed then, listening to Demitri and Maddie as she shifted around on the couch, pulling herself closer to him.
"I think we'll have to wing it love." Kristen whispered, shaking her head. She hadn't thought that far ahead yet. Hell, she couldn't if she tried right now.
"I am not sending her to a human school though. I can say that now." Kristen said suddenly, rubbing her face with her good hand. That wouldn't end well, considering Maddie was a shifter, it was nature that they didn't get along well with humans. She wasn't going to put her daughter through that stress if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Alexi's eyes shot open as Carlos entered. He looked up at Carlos, his eyes narrowing at the sudden intrusion of light as well as Carlos. He watched him leave, and sighed, flopping back against the pillow.
"It's okay love" He murmured, wrapping his arms around her protectively, shaking his head, talk abuot a ruined moment.
"Urgh" He muttered, resting his head on her shoulder. He hadn't expected the flare of protectiveness he had felt when Carlos had entered, but now he was okay with it, it was like Demitri with Kristen.

Demitri nodded.
"I can find a school. Shouldn't be hard" He said, brushing Maddie's hair from her face and glancing up over at Kristen.
"Need more water?" He asked, smiling at her. He was fine with getting up, particularly if it was for her. He could feel her pain, and due to his own soreness, she was probably feeling his as well.
"Or I can grab you a hot water bottle or something, it might make you feel better" He offered.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Maria was still steaming and she shook her head at the now closed door, growling low in her throat again. She was muttered curses in spanish and shaking her head. Sighing, Maria pulled her hands from her face. "I'm definatly staying here." she muttered, sighing again, still annoyed at her brother.
She calmed a bit as Alexi's arms wrapped around her again and he rested his head on her shoulder. Sighing, Maria wrapped an arm around his neck again, kissing the side of his face gently. "Sorry bout him." she muttered again, still feeling at fault though Alexi had said it was alright.

Kristen nodded to Demitri, smiling at how much of a parent he had become in a days time. She looked down at her cup, having not realized that it was empty. Sighing, Kristen shook her head. She didn't want Demitri to get up again.
"Nah, I'm fine." she murmured, resting her back against the hot bricks again. The heat went through her steadily and Kristen sighed, closing her eyes. "Really, Demitri, I'm good." she muttered. Although, she knew there was probably no good in trieing to lie about it. Her entire chest felt sore though she knew physically, she had only broken her ribs. It was Demitri that had the sore chest, and if she could feel Demitri's pain, he could feel her's. Still, Kristen was being Kristen, like aways: stubborn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Alexi sighed, "No more apologizing, you can't control your family" He said, pressing his lips lovingly to her neck. He kept his eyes closed, forcing himself to relaxe again, needing to relaxe. He heard her muttering in spanish and wished he understood, but he wasn't good with langauges.
"More spanish?" he teased, his voice tired, yet content. He let his hands trail down her sides soothingly for a moment, before locking around her waist again.

Demitri nodded, smiling at Kristen and sighing.
"Okay, but seriously, you have to let me know" He said, rubbing his arms for a minute before resting back against the couch, wincing a bit. His neck was killing him, and his chest was on fire. He sighed, and looked at Maddie, his eyes growing tired. Carefully, he shifted around, lying his back against the couch armrest, wincing a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm

"Yea I know, but still." Maria murmured, sighing as Alexi kissed her neck. She got that feeling in her chest again, as if her heart was racing and she took a sharp breath, smiling at the feeling. She closed her eyes then, letting her body fall back against him gently, needing his attention.
"Sorry, I can't help it. It's the language I spoke growing up as a human." Maria murmured her explination, her eyes still closed, feeling Alexi's hands as the ran over her gently.

Kristen closed her eyes then, smiling lightly and shaking her head at Demitri. She would, and he knew that.
"You should know me. If the pain was unbareable I would tell you." Kristen muttered. She had a werid tolerance for pain, however the ache she recieved from being away from Demitri was something she knew she would never be able to handle. Kristen shuddered then at the thought, the pain flarring in her chest, and Kristen cursing it lightly.

Maddie felt Demitri shift around on the couch. In a sleep-walking like state, she sat up, letting him move around before pulling the blankets around him and curling up on his chest like a small puppy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Alexi smiled.
No problem love, Russia is my native language, and I'm just teasing you He teased her in Russian, smiling as she began to relaxe. He continued to pay attention to her, knowing she needed it to calm down. He kissed her neck again, purring against his neck, sighing and shaking his head.
"Calm down love" He murmured, sighing and kissing her again and again.

Demitri smiled as Maddie crawled onto his sore chest. He didn't really care if she was there, even if it was a bit painful. His chest flared up, and he glanced at Kristen.
"Don't think about it love" He murmured, wrapping his arms loosely around Maddie and shifting so he was sitting up a bit more.
"I know you would, but please, if you need anything, tell me" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Maria growled playfully as Alexi spoke in Russian. She didn't have any idea what he was saying, but just hearing his voice calmed her down at degree. You know, two can play at that game my love. she murmured quietly in spanish, smiling and pressing herself harder against his chest as Alexi kissed her over and over again. She was amazed at how fast her anger and annoyance to her brother faded away. It was as if nothing else in the world mattered, except Alexi, as he kissed her once more.
"I am." Maria murmured, sighing and smiling with relief and happiness.

Kristen opened her eyes lazily then, looking at Demitri, the color dull in her exhaustion. "I can't help it." Kristen murmured, closing her eyes before they started to sting. She did not want to cry now, though she had been keeping it together for the better part of the day. She heard Demitri shift about and she shook her head. There was nothing she absouletly needed now, except maybe him but right now, Kristen was trying to do as Demitri told her, and not think about that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Aleix sighed and rolled his eyes.
"This is going to get interesting" He murmured smiling at her. "Good" He said, poking her, gently, in the ribs. He leaned back against the pillow, letting her fall back against him. His back still hurt, but he was ignoring it, simply enjoying just being with Ria.

Demitri sighed, looking at Kristen.
"I know love, I know" He murmured, he wanted to take her in his arms and hold her, but it was hard when you had a sleeping child on your chest.
"I love you Kristen, just think about that" He murmured, trying to calm her. He could feel how stressed she was, how she was desperately trying to hold it together, and he wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

"Uh-huh." Maria said, laughing quietly as Alexi poked her gently. "What was that for?" she asked quietly. As Alexi leaned back, Maria stayed where she was, turning around to face him completely, watching his face. Her back grew sore then, and she frowned a bit, knowing it must be Alexi. "Here.." she murmured, not leaving him with any other option as she moved him, rolling him over to rub his back gently.

Kristen swallowed hard, wincing at her sore throat before nodding to Demitri. There shouldn't be any real reason for her to worry though. He was with her, in the same room, hardly an armspan away. Not like before, where there had been miles that seperated him from her- Kristen flinched visbily then, her jaw clenching; that line of thought had completely backfired.
Opening her eyes, Kristen starred up at the ceiling before at Demitri. "I know," she breathed. "I love you too." she whispered, taking as deep of a breath as her side would allow her. She smirked then, seeing that Maddie had crawled up onto Demitri's chest, probably right where the pain was settleing in.
"Told you she wouldn't leave you alone." Kristen whispered, suddenly winded and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Alexi sighed and let her manipulate him so he was lying on his stomach.
"Mmmmm" He purred, feeling her hands working on his sore, aching muscles. "That feels so good" He murmured, his eyes sliding half shut, totally relaxed. He pressed his back against her hands, demanding more.

Demitri smiled and shrugged.
"She's fine" He murmured, grinning down at Maddie. "She doesn't bother me at all" He murmured, shaking his head and looking up at Kristen feeling his own throat growing sore and scratchy.
"Urgh" He coughed, looking alarmed.
"I've never had a sore throat before" He murmured, rubbing at his neck, confused. He looked at Kristen, eyes wide, scared even.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Maria smiled, straddleing him gently to rub her hands into his back, espically where she felt his muscles go tight. She chuckled lightly then, bitting her lip gently. "Yea, I know." she said, teasing him by pulling her hands back, laughing as he pressed his back against her finger tips. Maria didn't denying him the attention he wanted, pushing her fingers into his skin, rubbing everywhere over his back. She was careful around his sore shoulder, not wanting to hurt him at all, and rubbing gently there, moreso then elsewhere.

Kristen cringed as Demitri coughed. She nodded though, swallowing again, moreso to try and force the burning out of her chest. It didn't seem to want to budge at all.
"I'm probably getting sick." Kristen whispered. "It'll pass though, don't worry." she murmured, her eyes closed against Demitri's wide eyes. If she kept her eyes on him, the burning would get worse, and she was doing a pretty good job at maintaining it right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Alexi sighed, "Mmm" He mumbled sleepily into the pillow his face was pressed into.
"Don't stop" He murmured, smiling and sighing. He was thankful she was careful around his injured shoulder, even though it was the most sore, it was still, after all, very sensitive.
"How's my shoulder looking?" He asked, peeking over at her and smiling.

Demitri nodded.
"Sorry, it's just weird" He said, resting one hand behind his head and letting his other fall to Maddie's back.
"Tired love? You can sleep more. Sven and Vlad fixed the bedroom window" He said, looking at her with tired eyes. He sighed, rubbing Maddie's back softly, trying to sooth himself by focusing on the little girl. He coughed again, and sighed, he couldn't drink water like Kristen could, so his sore throat would only go away once her's did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Maria chuckled lightly, shaking her head at Alexi. He was enjoying this all too much. She smirked, giggling quietly.
"I won't." Maria purred, leaning down to kiss the back of his neck gently. Sitting back up, Maria looked over at Alexi's shoulder. "It's healing." she murmured, nodding to herself. "I'm no doctor though." she chuckled, putting her attention back into Alexi's back, finding where his muslces were tense and rubbing gently to relax them.

Kristen chuckled. "You're telling me. The last night I was sick, I was her age." Kristen murmured, nodding her head to Demitri.
She sighed with relief then, hearing that the window was fixed in the bedroom. "God yes. A bed." Kristen murmured, forcing herself to sit up straight and then stand up, slowly, painfully slowly. She couldn't believe how sore every part of her was right now. Kristen cringed and winced, holding her side, her chest, which was bothering her more than anything. Trying to get up the stairs would prove intersting.
"Bring Maddie?" Kristen asked, smiling at how peaceful the child looked in her sleep, curled up on Demitri's chest and in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Alexi nodded.
"Well, I'd rather you were my doctor instead of Sven" He murmured, resting in the blankets, content.
He was enjoying this quiet a lot, and didn't want it to end.
"Mmmm" He murmured, tired again. His eyes slid shut and began to zone out agian, back muscles relaxing more and more.

Demitri sighed and scooped Maddie up, she was still curled in blankets, held against his chest.
"Need a hand?" He asked, watching her eye the stairs with apprehension. He slipped his hands into her's and scooped her up into his free arm, Maddie in one, Kristen in the other. It was probably uncomfortable, but he could get them up the stairs quicker. Running, he was in the bedroom in record time, and placed Kristen gently on the bed, before sitting down, still holding Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm

"Why is that?" Maria asked quietly, tilting her head as her hands traveled over Alexi's back. "Sven's an actual doctor..."
She smiled then, feeling Alexi go from tense to relax in just a matter of seconds. Maria chuckled, glad that it was helping him, and lightening up on the amount of pressure she was rubbing into him. Her hands passed over him lightly now, hardly anything other that a soft caress at this point. Maria tilted her head again, her hair falling into her face as she watched her hand glide of Alexi's bare skin.

Kristen tried to smile at Demitri, knowing as he stood up that she wouldn't be able to get up the stairs by herself. She nodded stiffly, not protesting as Demitri held her in one hand, Maddie in the other, and ran up the stairs and into the bedroom.
Kristen cringed, laying back on the soft bed slowly, her side screeching painfully. "Ahh." Kristen bit her lip then, holding her side and letting out a sharp breath. Kristen's back arched a bit then, and she was forced to sit up against the headrest like she had against the fireplace. "Damn." Kristen hissed, breathing heavy now. She closed her eyes tightly then, sensing the sting of tears in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Alexi sighed, noticing the change in pressure.
"Yea, but I'd rather it was you" He murmured, smiling at her as she continued to rub his back. "See, when Sven fixes me up, he's harsh and doesn't take my feelings into account, and well, with you, I enjoy it " he murmured, sighing contently.

Demitri sighed, "Want me to go get Sven?" He asked her, wincing as he sat Maddie down on the matress. He gently covered her with the blanket and moved so he was beside Kristen.
"Love, I can go get him in a minute" He said, brushing his hand over her face, kissing her cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: