Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Sven laughed quietly, watching with facination at how easily Maddie was distracted by the colouring and then the movie. She was fairly enthusiastic, enough to make him so. He watched the movie, amused. He remembered barbarian invasions, and none had been like this. He grinned, leaning back on the couch, eyes flicking between the screen and Maddie at an almost constant rate.

Demitri shrugged.
"Fine, I'm already feeling a bit better" He responded, grinning at her. "Alright" He said, kissing her again. Kristen was right, this was better, just the two of them.
"Want me to put a movie on up here, for us?" He asked, he didn't mind having the TV on, he could multitask quiet well, and he knew she might enjoy some mindless entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Maddie grew quiet with the change of mood within the movie. Her eyes went wide and she backed herself away from the screen, towards the couch. Never taking her eyes from the picture as thunder boomed and rain poured down. She climed up and into Sven lap then, still unable to take her eyes from the screen.

Kristen rolled her eyes. "You suck." she muttered, wishing for the hundreth time that she could heal as fast as him. It would make things so much easier. Her eyes wandered over to the TV screen, before darting down to the blankets where the remote lay, clearing thinking.
"See if there's something on TV." she murmured, firguring that the remote was within his reach moreso then having to get up and go across the room to put in a movie. If today would be like any other time Kristen had been away from him too long, she firgured he wouldn't want to let her go at all for a while. "If not, no biggie." she said, closing her eyes and resting her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Sven glanced down, suprised when Maddie climbed in his lap. He realized this scene might be a bit much for her, and was probably being interpreted as 'scary' in her mind. He gently wrapped his arms around her, letting her use them as she wished. He was transfixed by the images in front of him, having forgotten what a child's movie could be like.

Demitri nodded, reaching for the remote and flicking the TV on. He began to scan the channels until he landed on an English Movie.
"Pirates of the Carribean okay?" He asked her, he rather enjoyed the movies the first time he had seen them, and it seemed like the channel was having a marathon, which would kill some time. He smiled as she rested against him, kissing her forhead. He needed to comfort her, because, it was comforting to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Maddie curled up in Sven's arms, still watching the movie with wide, worried eyes. "She's brave..." Maddie murmured, in refernse to Mulan, who was now taking her father's place in the army. The intense scene ended and Maddie seemed to relax. She laughed quietly at Mushu, and gasped as he broke one of the stone statues. "Uh oh." Maddie giggled, strecthing out now, resting her back against Sven's chest.

"Perfect." Kristen said, nodding and opening her eyes to watch. It was already a bit into the movie, but that was alright; this was one of the better parts anyway. Kristen smiled then, watching the fighting with clear amazement and intrest.

"Alexi said he would teach me how to fight with a sword." Kristen murmured then as Demitri kissed her forehead. "Me and Sven had been talking about the Colliesum just before he got back from dropping Keith and Alayna at the lodge." she quietly explained; Demitri had been out during all of this due to the werewolf veniom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Sven smiled at Maddie's comments, and let her relaxe back against his chest.
"She certainly is" He responded, giggling a bit at the little lizard, or pardon me, dragon. He smiled as Maddie began to relaxe, stretching out.

"Oh? Yes, Alexi is a very good swordsmen, so am I infact" Demitri said, of course she wanted to learn swordplay.
"I'm willing to teach you, Alexi is better though" He murmured, kissing her again, getting caught up in the intricate movements of swords. He missed sword fightning, there was something so noble about it, he looked at guns as useless, and they took away the honour that should be wars or battles.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

"I tried to be like her..." Maddie said solomly. She said nothing else on the matter though, her attention getting caught up in the movie. She laughed at everything, including when the rice pot toppled over. She covered her mouth with her hands then, gasping and giggling, trying to be quiet as they started talking again in the movie.

"Are you really?" Kristen asked, her eyes on the movie once more, studying it almost. "You never told me that." she murmured. Or had he? Kristen shook her head; she would have remembered something like that. She had been dying to learn ever since she'd mastered herself with knives. Though, now that she thought about it, her knife skills could use a little work.
"That would be absouletly awesome and amazing." Kristen said, smiling as Demitri kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Sven nodded, "Wow" He murmured, smiling and laughing along with Maddie, though it was more at her then the movie. Vlad stuck his head in the room, drawn by the laughter.
"Mind if I join?" The tall vampire asked, looking at Sven and laughing softly. Both of them looked so amused, he couldn't help being drawn to the emotions in the room.

"Yea. I suppose I never did" He said, laughing.
"I'm fine with teaching you, but you have to be one hundred percent healed" He said, shaking his head sternly, before kissing her again and leaning back to enjoy the movie. He laughed softly, Jack Sparrow was such an amusing man, pirate. He sighed, remembering back when Pirates were actually roaming the seas. It hadn't been anything like this movie, but it was still a good memory.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

Maddie turned around to look at Vlad as he came into the room. She grinned before patting the empty space next to Sven and turning back around to face the movie. She giggled again before nestling herself against Sven to watch the movie quietly. She hummed along with the song once more, her eyes wide with amazement as the warriors trained.

Kristen sighed dramatically. "How about just when my ribs heal?" she asked, looking up at Demitri with pleading eyes. It would take days before she was fully healed; her ribs would be fine by tomorrow. "Please? That's the worst of my injuries." alright, that was a bit of a lie. The cut on her arm was a bit of a problem, but as she saw it Sven had already delt with it; the wound was sticthed and wrapped. And she could deal with her sore muscles, that was nothing to her.
Turning her attention back to the movie, Kristen fell quiet, her head resting under Demitri's chin. This movie was probably one of her favorites. The action was great. The story line got a little iffy towards the end, but the first one was the best.
"Which one you like best?" Kristen asked suddenly, smiling. "First, second, or thrid?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 am

Vlad smilde and took the spot that Maddie had designated. He and Sven were both smiling at Maddie, they're was nothing like watching the little girl. Vlad made a face, watching the training montage, it was fake, he looked at Sven, whom nodded, understanding his brother, and then he shrugged,looking down at Maddie and smiling. Vlad then smiled, it was a case of 'whatever makes her happy'. He sighed, he couldn't help but be amused by the lizard, that kept insisting that it was a dragon and the cricket.

Demitri sighed.
"Maybe, we'll see how your arm is" He said, he could still scent the blood, so he knew it wasn't even close to healing, and swinging a sword would open up the injury, and he had no desire to see her bleeding again.
He leaned back against the pillows, "Hm, the first or the second" He responded, the story line was better in the first one, but the comedy of the second one was so much better, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Maddie's humming soon turned into a light whisper during the chorus as the words in the song became familiar to her. She watched with clear interst. For a moment, her attention was drawn elsewhere, and they wandered about the room again.
"Do you guys watch all those movies?" she asked quietly, pointing over to the case for a moment before letting her arm fall back to her lap.

Kristen sighed, rolling her eyes at Demitri concern but not protesting anymore. She turned her attention back to the movie, smiling a bit and mouthing the actors lines. Yes, she had seen this movie one too many times. She thought over what Demitri said and nodded her agreement.

"Yea, but the story line gets a bit far-fecthed at the end of the second one.." she murmured. Cursed Aztec treasure wasn't that far of a myth. Everyone heard about Cortez's ledgenary treasure. It was one of the main reasons America was even found, the carribean as well; an endless hunt for riches.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Sven looked over at the case.
"Not really" He admitted. The movies had been purchased only for the sheer point of rememberance. Vampires were prone to collecting things just to remember a certain age.

Demitri arched an eyebrow at Kristen, shrugging.
"I dunno, a lot of those legends are true, I mean, there's a lot of thing history books miss" He reminded her. He and his family had seen that happen thousands of times. He couldn't stand reading anything to do with history, considering that they were either false, or beyond aggrivating. Sighing, he smiled at her.
"Honestly, I've seen real things get brushed aside in favor of myths and legends" He murmured, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 pm

"Then why ya have them?" Maddie asked, her curioisty peaked now, though her eyes were focused on the movie. Her eyes went wide then, seeing the burnt village. Her body went completely still, and the girl even held her breath as a helmet was presented to the captian. "Oh no..." she breathed, turning her eyes away and digging her face into Sven's shoulder.

Kristen rolled her eyes, smirking.
"The winners write the history books you must remember." she murmured. History, despite Demitri's constant contriditions, completely fascintated with history. Espically in the eras before the New World was discovered.
Kristen chuckled, wincing at the pain it caused her, but she quietly played it off, looking up at Demitri with curious eyes, befitting of her daughter. "Name one thing." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Sven smiled, about to answer, when suddenly Maddie buried his face against him and he glanced up, frowning at the graphic images on the screen. He rubbed her back, looking at Vlad, who was shaking his head and smiling. Ever the blood thirsty vampire.
"It's over honey" Sven murmured, nodding at the screen so Maddie could urn around.

Demitri sighed, "Well, many of the battles that have been written in the history books, like Troy for example, has been written off as not happening, or, if it happened, was on a much smaller scale. When, in fact, it completely shook Greek and most of Europe. Vlad actually fought in it, but, you never actually learn about it, besides the fact that it's 'fictional'. They're also still debating Whether or not Troy was even a city, which, it was."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Maddie picked her head up gingerly, her hands still covering her eyes. Seeing that Sven was right, Maddie let her hands fall from her face. Still, the movie never gained it's happy mood again, as more fighting broke out on the moutain pass. Maddie watched silently, completely caught up with the action in the movie.

Kristen smirked. "No, Troy was a real city. And the battle actually took place." she said, remembering something from her classes. "The main reason most people put if off is due to the Mythology. Like how Hera and Aphordite fought over who Helena was supposed to love."
She looked up at him, sticking her tongue out a bit. He knew of her love for history, and particually Greek mythology. Maybe that was why he brought up that point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Sven smiled at Maddie, noticing how silent she had become, the movie was more serious now, and he could see how intensely Maddie was watching the screen. He sighed, and rubbed her back again, trying to make the movie seem less intense.

Demitri nodded. "Ah, yes, but, whos to say those gods didn't exist? Vlad and Sven believe in them, Alexi in the Roman gods, and myself, the Norse gods" He murmured. He had been alive during the time when the Vikings had been raiding, and his own 'pagan' gods were those of the Norse, or 'Vikings'.
"Hm" He smiled, "Ah, well, how about the fact that Ceaser, was not in fact murdered?" He teased.

OOC: By the way, I'm gonna start making historical stuff up (I'm a history major, so it's not like I'm actually dense XD)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:01 pm

{{Lol, that's awesome. I'm playing on being a History major, if I can find a school with what I need >.<}}

Maddie rolled her shoulder blades as Sven rubbed her back; his hand was cold. She gasped suddenly at the avalanch that Mulan caused. Her body went ridged again with the suspense and she let out a small yelp as the horse was pushed off the edge of the moutain by the rushing snow. She fell back against Sven in relief as Mulan was hauled to safety.

Kristen smirked. "If the Gods do exsict then they aren't expressing their wrath that they once were infamous for." she pointed out, smiling at him.
She frowned then, looking up at him. "How was Ceaser not murdered?" she asked, "He commited suicide?" she teased, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Sven tightened his arms around Maddie, making hushing noises as Maddie got more and more stressed.
"See, everythings alright" He murmured as Mulan was hauled to safety. He sighed, looking at Vlad, who had arched an eyebrow as Maddie got more and more stressed.
"You okay?" He asked Maddie, looking worried.

Demitri laughed softly, "Actually, he did. He knew what was going on, the danger he was in, and instead of allowing himself to be murdered, he and some of his men arranged the whole thing. He had taken some slow acting posion before he even went out" He said, smiling at her and sighing.
"Alexi knows this beacuse his uncle was one of those men" He explained, smiling at her.

OOC:: History is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Maddie simply nodded to Sven, growing quiet as she focused back on the movie. Her eyes went wide at the blood and she pressed herself closer to Sven. Once again she hid, covering her eyes but splitting her fingers and watching anyway.

Kristen's jaw dropped. "You have got to be kiding me." she said, in disbelief, shaking her head. The fact that Alexi had a relative who participated made it more reliable. "That's insane." she murmured, shaking her head again before turning to face the TV screen.

{{Yea it is! ^-^;}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Sven sighed, wondering who had thought this movie was child appropriate. He shook his head, smiling at Maddie, despite his annoyance at the film. She had her fingers splayed, half covering her eyes, half watching the movie.
"Silly" He teased, letting her hide against him. It was odd, Maddie being so comfortable around the vampires, her shifter abilities must cancel out her natural fear. Children were much more aware of the supernatural then adults, and often would react to supernatural beings around them.

"Nope, not kidding at all" He said, shaking his head and grinning at her.
"History books are chalk full of the more 'heroic' stories, glorifying tyrants, making common suicides into murders. History is stories, pure and simple, some acutrate, some not. Believe me, a hundred years from now, some of the most amazing things of this day, will have been completely forgotten or changed"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Maddie sighed with relief when she realized Mulan was hurt. She leaned back against Sven again, letting her hands fall back to her lap. She smiled lightly at Sven, her focus back on the story moreso than anything. Her eyes wandered to Vlad for a moment before they went back to the screen.

Kristen chuckled lightly. "Of course it is. Everyone likes a good story." she murmured, half watching the movie, half listening to Demitri. There was another fight scene and it caught her attention for a good while and Kristen found herself smiling.
"Maddie still with Sven?" she muttered quietly, knowing that Demitri was probably keeping tabs on the little girl
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Sven sighed and watched the movie, shaking his head.
Do you remember barbarian invasions being anything like this? He teased Vlad who groaned.
God no, I can't ever remember the invasions being like this. Demitri would know better then us though Vlad responded, shaking his head and laughing.

Demitri rolled his eyes and muttered something about 'inacuracies' under his breath.
"Yea, she's watching Mulan with Vlad and Sven" He responded, smiling at her and sighing. He sighed and shook his head, "What do you wanna do?" He asked, begining to shift around, getting more bored. He wanted to get up and do something and he had issue carrying around so that he was able to.
"I'll carry you around" He offered.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Maddie was humming again, laughing as Mulan dressed up the men from the army as women. "That's silly!" she said to Sven, giggling quietly and watching with a bright amusement now. This wasn't the first time she had seen the movie, but this had always been her favorite part, seeing the men in dresses. It looked wrong.

"Oh ok." Kristen muttered, nodding to herself as the movie ended and a comerical came on. She sighed then, closing her eyes as her head pounded and her side stung. She cringed, then took a quiet breath to force herself to relax. She could feel the little tingles of her body healing internally; it made her shudder.
"That's sooner than expected..." Kristen muttered, having thought her ribs were broken again yesterday. Apparently they weren't. Kristen sighed with relief then before looking up at Demitri.
"I don't want you carrying me around love." Kristen muttered. Demitri was infamous for picking her up at random intervals just to annoy her. She also didn't want him to end up hurting himself; she knew his injuries were worse then he was letting on. Sven's words rang in her mind then. He shouldn't be alive Kristen shuddered again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Sven nodded. "Very silly" He said, while Vlad laughed. He shook his head, still laughing quietly at the movie. Men dressed as women had always confused the two vampires, and now seeing it in a movie, was hilarious. He shook his head, Sven was laughing as well.

Demitri sighed.
"I don't mind" He muttered, it was true, he didn't want to let her go. He slid her off of him and stood, stretching and supressing a wince. His body hurt, a lot, and he hadn't heard what Sven had told Kristen.
"Should we go join Maddie?" He asked, slipping into the washroom and coming out, wearing a new pair of jeans and a clean shirt. He slipped his socks on, wondering why his torso ached so bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Maddie giggled, but it soon stopped and she looked up at the ceiling. Just above them, she knew Kristen and Demitri were in the bedroom still. She frowned for a moment, staring at the ceiling with sharp blue eyes. She murmured something to herself before slowly letting her attention focus back on the movie. Only, Maddie didn't seem all that focused anymore. She squirmed a bit, and then slid from Sven to go over to where she had left her coloring book and crayons, slowly putting the crayons away.

"Well I do." Kristen said quietly. As Demitri left, Kristen winced. She wrapped her arm about her ribs, moving back so that her back rested against the wall. She sighed then, the stinging becoming a dull ache in her chest that simply flowed in with her other aches and pains.
"I don't want you straining yourself." she said, watching as he walked in and out of the bathroom, shaking her head. "Demitri, you're still hurt too." Kristen said, with a little more force that time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Sven noticed teh change in Maddie and sighed.
"I think they're coming downstairs now" He murmured, listening to Demitri. He was anxious, which was annoying.

Demitri growled, looking at Kristen.
"We'll go downstairs and watch a movie, that's all. I just can't sit still any longer" He whined, shaking his head. He knew he was hurt, but it was to hard just to stay still.
"Kristen, please. We'll just walk downstairs, it'll be easy" He said, sighing. He hovered near the door, shaking his head and pulling it open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: