Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

"They won't be happy." Maddie murmured, putting her crayons and coloring book in her bag. She sat, looking worried at the screen. She sat still, watching as the movie ended and she smiled. It had a good ending, and that made her feel better. Mulan had hard times, just like her. If Mulan got a happy ending, Maddie reasoned so would she.
Her attention was drawn to the ceiling again and she whined quietly. "No...not happy at all." she whispred, shaking her head and sighing.

Kristen's face fell for a moment as Demitri growled at her. There was something else, it wasn't just restless now. "What's the matter?" she asked, folding her arms over her waist gently. It hurt too much to fold them over her chest right now. "Don't say it's because your restless." she added quickly.
She wasn't moving until he answered her. It would be easy for him maybe. For her it would be leap and bound just to get across the room.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 pm

"What do you mean?" Sven asked, why wouldn't Kristen and Demitri be happy. He slipped onto the floor, Maddie was once again showing off her weird ability to understand certain things that she shouldn't.
"Madison, tell me, please" He murmured, his voice still soft and gentle.

Demitri paced anxiously around the room.
"I have no idea, I just can't sit still anymore" He grumbled, he was practically viberating with nerves. He had no idea what was wrong, but he was begining to feel completely ill, hot again, he was aggrivated, annoyed. He kept pacing around, twitching occasionally.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Maddie stared up at the ceiling for a long while. She didn't look over until Sven was sitting on the floor next to her. She swallowed before reaching up and tapping him on the forehead, just like she had Demitri. She kept her finger there for a moment before pulling back and sighing. "You're confused." she said quietly, smiling lightly. "Somethings wrong with Demitri is all. Mama doesn't understand why." Maddie shrugged then, the moment leaving her and she looked up as the credits rolled on the screen.

Kristen was frowning now, trying to keep her fear and anxiety down. "I know that." she muttered. "But...Demitri you're twicthing." she noticed this as she said it, and Kristen's eyes went wide. She sat up, trying not to cring, and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching her hand out to him. Her hand brushed against his arm, barely touching him, but his skin didn't feel cold like always.
"Demitri you need to tell me what's wrong." she said quietly, gently
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Sven looked at Maddie.
"How do you know this?" He asked the little girl, trying to keep her attention focused on him. He could hear Kristen and Demitri now, and something was wrong. There had been no venom in Demitri's injuries, but they had gone a long time without being attended to.
"Infection" He breathed, shaking his head. He glanced at Vlad. "Stay with Maddie please" He said, quickly rushing up the stairs.

Demitri was still pacing agitatedly when Sven burst into the room.
"Lie down" His brother said, staring wide eyed at him. Demitri growled in suprised, but allowed Sven to push him onto the matress and proceed to rip his shirt off.
"Damn it" Sven hissed, shaking his head. He began to remove the bandages, wincing at the unhealed wounds that were definately infected, almost all of them, including the one on his neck were pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Maddie shrugged indifferently. She looked over at him as he firgured it out and she nodded grimly, looking over her shoulder as Sven left. Maddie looked over at Vlad shrugging again, before looking through her bags for something to preoccupy herself with.

Kristen shrunk back as Sven came into the room. She looked at him confused, but then firgured he must have heard them talking. She moved away so that Demitri could lay down, and she sat on the edge, watching Sven intently.
"I thought none of them had venom." she murmured to Sven quietly. It was the only thing she could think of, since that had been the only time Kristen had known Demitri to get sick. Which she realized he was now, and it wasn't because of he sore throat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

"Want to put another movie in?" Vlad asked Maddie, not as comfortable with the little girl as the others were. He moved onto the floor, looking at Madison curiously. He didn't mind if she didn't want to, but he wanted to keep her amused, seeing as Demitir was sick again, and Kristen was still sick.

Demitri felt the bandages being torn off, he was coughing now, gasping a bit.
"No, there was no venom, which is why I didn't think of this, infections have set in. He wouldn't let anyone look at them for nearly a day, and instead of healing, infection set in. See, if you look here, you can see the skin blackening a bit. That's infection in vampires" Sven explained, shaking his head. Vampire infections were hard to heal, and he was already rubbing a special cream onto the injuries.
"Demitri" He grumbled, as the ailing vampire flinched, growling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Maddie smiled kindly at Vlad. She looked over at the DVD case, clearing thinking about the suggestion. Her eyes wandered up to the ceiling, fear clean on her face for a moment. She swallowed then, before letting her gaze fall back to her bag. She looked disorientated for a moment, blinking at the bag she held in her hand. Maybe another movie wouldn't be such a bad idea. Looking up at Vlad, Maddie nodded.

Kristen swallowed, already used to the small sting it caused her. She stood up then, blinking. Her legs were shaky, but she forced them into working to stand next to Sven, looking over his shoulder. She swallowed hard again, ignoring the fear that gripped at her as Sven explained evertyhing.
"Are we talking about him not being able to feed again?" Kristen murmured quietly, her fear coming back. She wouldn't be able to stay, she couldn't, not with Maddie in the house now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Vlad nodded, "What do you want to watch?" He asked, he had seen her watching the ceiling, and knew she was worried.
"We can go upstairs and see your mom and Demitri if you want. It'll be fine" He murmured, knowing that's what she wanted. He stretched out, waiting for her answer.

"No, he can feed, there's no venom, and the blood will help against the infection" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling.
"I'd prefer no hunting, so he'll just have to use what we have here" He said, begining to bind the injuries. "He's just sick, but he can feed just fine" He murmured, smiling at her. He knew she would be relieved with that, having a starving vampire in the house and a child wasn't a good idea.
"Maddie knew he was sick again" He said, shaking his head. It was so weird, Madison was almost more aware of Demitri's physical wellbeing then even Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 am

Maddie looked from the Dvd case to Vlad, before over her shoulder at the door. She looked up at the ceiling again, bitting her lip gently. She thought for a while before nodding. "I wanna see Mama." she muttered, standing up and tugging at Vlad's sleeve before heading out of the room.

Kristen sighed heavily with relief, falling back to the bed, and staying there. The fear was gone from her now and she smiled lightly at Sven, watching as he bandaged Demitri back up. She muttered something under her breath about 'stubborn vampire' before her head shot up to Sven.

"Maddie knew again?" she asked quietly, frowning. "Sure it wasn't just a lucky guess? We weren't exactly being quiet..." Kristen muttered. She knew the TV room was directly downstairs from the bedroom, and Demitri had gone from sitting to pacing around in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

Vlad let Maddie tugg him up, and then lead the way up the stairs. Once at the bedroom door, he knocked once, letting the others know they were coming in.
"Hey" He said, opening the door and letting himself and Maddie inside.

Sven sighed, "She knew he had an infection, I didn't even know that" He said, shaking his head.
"She was gettig aggrivated along with him" He glanced up as Maddie came in with Vlad. He sighed, Demitri sat up, glowering at his brother.
"Urgh" He grumbled, glancing around and wondering what everyone was staring at. His eyes softened as he saw Maddie, and he sighed, relieved as his brothers both slipped out of the room, leaving the 'family' alone for the time being.

Sighing, he stretched out, making room for Maddie on the bed. He didn't bother putting a shirt on, but instead, burrowed under the blankets next to Kristen. He didn't have an excuse to get up anymore, and he doubted, knowing Kristen, he'd be allowed. He stretched out, looking up as Sven returned with Maddie's things and a stack of movies.
"Thanks" He murmured, smiling tiredly at his brother, who also, subtly handed him a large water bottle, filled with red liquid, and then, slipped out after a nod to Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Kristen shook her head as she listened to Sven. "I don't know how she does it. It's news to me..." she murmured. She turn, looking over her shoulder as Vlad knocked and stepped with Maddie. "Speak of the devil..." she murmured lovingly, smiling at her daughter. "Come to check up on Demitri?" Kristen asked.

Maddie walked into the room with her hands behind her back, smiling as if she had done something wrong and was trying to hide it. She swung back and forth, watching as Sven and Vlad left the room. She gasped with delight as Sven came back with her bags, and she dug in them for her coloring book again.
Kristen watched the child curiously, before her attention was caught by Demitri. Without much thought, Kristen reached her hand over to him, running her fingers threw is hair. "You really need to stop doing this." Kristen murmured, trying to keep her voice gently for Maddie's sake, but her eyes were a sharp green now.

"He doesn't like doctors mama.." Maddie murmured as she colored, laying on her stomach and kicking her socked feet back and forth.
"Yes I know.." Kristen murmured, oblivious to the weight of her daughter's sudden statement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Demitri grumbled incoherently at Kristen, although he did look up as Maddie muttered something about him not liking doctors. It was true, and common knowledge, but it was still startling to here the little girl talk like that. At least she didn't know why he didn't like doctors, none of them did, not even his brothers. He sighed, leaning his head against Kristen's hand, like a cat wanting more attention. He mumbled again, but it was more of a tired mumble. He stretched out, dangling off the bed now, not really caring. Kristen would, he knew that, she found his inability to sit still aggrivating.

Pulling himself of the bed, he flopped next to Maddie, looking curiously at her drawing.
"What are you colouring?" He asked, absentmindedly playing with an orange crayon that had rilled out of the carton. He looked at her, waiting patiently for her to answer, or begin to crawl all ovver him, he didn't care really.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Kristen sighed, trying not to growl as Demitri slid from the bed. She rolled her eyes, looking around the room and shaking her head. Glancing over at the clock, Kristen sighed; well, he sat longer than usual so she couldn't hold it against him to move around.

Maddie smiled at Demitri. "Animals in a zoo." she replied, nodding to her current picture; big giraffes and their child, some eating leaves from a tree. Maddie looked up at Kristen suddenly with a small frown. She seemed to relax a bit as Kristen looked back at them.
"Should probably call Alayna and Keith sometime soon..." Kristen mummbled, running her fingers through her hair and sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 pm

"Vlad's been updating them. Alayna panicked when she found out about you being taken. Vlad said Keith had to basically lock her in the bedroom" He said, glancing over his shoulder at her and smiling.
"They've opted to stay back at the lodge until things get more settled here, plus, we don't have a ton of room with Keith and them staying" He murmured, looking at the picture.
"Wow, cool" He murmured, stretching out on his stomach and doodling on the corner of her page. He smiled at her, before dropping the crayon and sitting up. Standing, he stretched out, wincing as sore muscles spasmed in protest. Wandering back over to the bed, he grabbed up the bottle and drained half of it in one gulp, sighing contently as the burning in his throat instantly subsided.

Walking around the room, he had a feeling Kristen was gonna snap at him, mainly because she couldn't stand him being remotely active when he was sick. He stood in front of the window, back facing Kristen and Maddie as he leaned out the window, enjoying the cool air.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Kristen nodded as she listened and chuckled. "So Alayna..." she murmured, sighing. "I sort of feel bad...so much for christmas vacation..." she sighed again, smiling at Demitri as he doodled and Maddie colored.

The child smiled at Demitri, giggleing queitly at Demitri. She tilted her head slightly to inspect his doodle before nodding and going back to her picture. She glanced up every now and then as Demitri paced around the room. She groaned queitly, squirming under the tension in the room.
"Mama.." Maddie spoke queitly, afraid of setting Kristen more on edge.
"Hmm?" Kristen tore her eyes away from Demitri to look down at Maddie who was turning a crayon over in her fingers neverously.
"Who's Alayna?"
"A friend of mine." Kristen muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Demitri laughed. "I don't know if Keith and Alayna intend to go back to school anymore. Nicko's pestering Alayna, now that he knows she's better, and Keith's unwilling to even go back to the States with Nicko being that way" He said, he had called his friend the other night while Kristen had been sleeping, having a conversation in general. Sighing, he shook his head, leaning his head against the window pain, feeling the cold air and letting out a small sigh. He turned back, listening to Maddie talk about Alayna.
"You'd like Alayna" He commented, walking over to the little girl and carefully scooping her up. He carried her over to the bed, flopping down, letting her sit between him and Kristen.

"Want me to put a movie on?" He asked Maddie, straightening her hair out, as it had become rather mussed up. He looked over the stack of movies, placing them on the bed so that Maddie could choose one. He was sure that Kristen would be fine with that, it was a relaxed idea, and he wouldn't be up and about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm

"Can you blame him though?" Kristen asked queitly. Maddie giggled as Demitri picked her up and she sorted through the movies on the bed. Sven seemed to have grabbed all the cartoon moives, which was perfect in Maddie's eyes.
"She's the only family he has left. Their father and brother were killed in the explosion." Kristen murmured the last sentence to Demitri, wacthing as Maddie sorted through the movies. She looked them over curiously.

"How bout this one?" Kristen asked, holding up Kung Fu Panda. Maddie's pristine blue eyes went wide.
"Yea!" Maddie exclaimed, reaching up to take the case from her mother and giving it to Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

"No, I can't blame him. But I can blame him for not wanting Alayna to be anywhere near Keith" He murmured, shaking his head and grabbing the movie. Smiling he stood and walked over to the DVD player and slipped the movie in.
"He wants Alayna to come home, stay with him, but he won't let Keith stay with her. He hates us Kristen, he sent her here because he was desperate, but he doesn't trust us, well, me. He doesn't like Keith much either, though he owes Keith his life. He's better with you, you're closer to human" He sighed, relaying what Keith said. He sat back down on the bed, picking Maddie up and placing her in his lap so he could sit next to Kristen. He sighed and relaxed, leaning back against the pillows.

"So what's this movie like?" He asked, smiling at Kristen and Maddie as he pressed play. He bit back laughter as he saw the panda. He hadn't paid attention to the movie title or anything when he put it in, and was definately suprised at what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Kristen sighed heavily at Demitri's words, brushing her hands through Maddie's hair to distract the girl. Maddie whined, and then giggled, shaking her head like a dog, and Kristen laughed quietly.
"Demitri, it's his job." She said quietly. "Didn't I tell you?" Krsiten's memory went foggy again and she sighed, rubbing her face as Demitri took Maddie.

Nicko worked with the States government, a branch that helped with the countries...not so human population that decided to cause trouble in a number of cities.
"He probably doesn't like Keith because you usually aren't far from him. And he has something against vampires, though none of us know why." she muttered, brushing Maddie's hair now before braiding silently. "I have no idea why he favors me out of all of us though..." Kristen said honestly, shrugging her shoulders indifferently.

"Kung Fu!" Maddie answered enthusiastically, laughing as and then quieting as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 pm

"No you didn't tell me anything. I didn't hang out with you guys, remember? Whenever Nicko and Alayna were around, I was in the gym, or hiding in you and Keith's dorm room" Demitri said in an aggrivated voice. It had been more then tense between him and Nicko, and at times, it had almost come to blows, only Alayna's tugging her brother away, or Kristen shoving Demitri out the door ahd save the idiotic human. He felt himself tensing up, and forced himself to relaxe.
"I was never around Keith at school. I was never around you guys much towards the end" He said, sighing. He had only seen Kristen during the evenings,

"Kung fu?" Demitri teased Maddie, instantly switching from serious to fun loving. He was good at that, faking stuff.
"So does the Panda know Kung Fu?" He asked, watching as the Panda struggled to make it up the stairs to the temple.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm

"I'll explain later then." Kristen muttered. She rolled her eyes as Demtiri's attitude changed instantousley. He was such a good actor, sometimes she wasn't sure if he was serious or not. Sighing Kristen finished braiding Maddie's hair.

"No, but he wants to learn." Maddie explained, laughing and giggling as the couple talked. Her eyes flickered to Demitri for a concerned moment before going back to the movie and giggling quietly again.
"Kinda like you huh Maddie?" Kristened asked, smirking. Maddie's eyes twinkled and she grinned.
"I passed everyone in the dojo Grandda took me too." She said proudly, holding her chin up as she turned her attention back to the movie. Kristen chuckled, looking at Demitri with a small shrugg.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

"Fine" Demitri responded, his voice soft, yet if you listened closely, you could hear the coldness behind the word. He glanced at Kristen, his eyes flashing for a moment, annoyed at even discussing Nicko, he still believed life would be easier if they left him kill the man, but no one would. He wrapped his arms around Maddie, tickling her a bit.

"Really?" He asked, with sincer enthusiasm. If she was interested in Kung Fu, he had no problem getting her involved in a club, or even hiring a private trainer to come to the house so that Kristen could keep an eye on things.
"Oh, so he want's to learn" Demitri said, grinning. He knew Maddie liked to explain the movies to him, and he didn't mind, it was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

"Demitri." Maddie murmured, pressing her back against him. She heard the chill in his voice and noticed how quickly his voice changed again. She sighed then, dramtically, like a typical five-year-old before she turned her attention back to the movie.
"Yea. And he's the Dragon Warrior, though no one believes in him." she murmured.

Kristen sighed, leaning back against the wall, cringing. Her ribs were sore now, nearly healed, and they ached. She rubbed her face, smiling as she listened to Demitri and Maddie talk. Kristen was glad that Maddie had taken to Demitri, it made things easier. Though...Kristen was still concerned. The child seemed to have some kind of connection to the vampire, espically since she seemed to know about the injuries that Demitri wanted to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Demitri looked over at Kristen, arching an eyebrow, it was beyond odvious that she was in pain. Maddie captured his attention again, and he looked at her, confused.
"What is the Dragon Warrior?" Demitri asked, shaking his head. He too was having trouble that large Panda bear was this supposedly legendary warrior. He shook his head and sighed, glancing at Kristen, knowing she was annoyed with him.

He wrapped his arms around Maddie, to keep her from moving around and continuing pressing against his sore chest. He turned his attention away from Kristen now, focusing on Maddie. He still didn't know how she knew so much about him, stuff he wasn't willing to share or show.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Maddie giggled queitly. It was obvious that Demitri hadn't seen this movie yet, and she wasn't going to ruin the ending. "Just watch." she told him, turning her attention back to the movie. She gasped then, looking over at Kristen.

Kristen waved Demitri's concern away. She shifted, unable to be against the wall. She lay back, cringing and breathing harshly. Opening her stinging eyes, Kristen let out a long breath, the pain subsiding. Glancing over at the duo, Kristen frowned, seeing Maddie looking at her with concern and worry. Once again, Kristen waved a hand, and Maddie sighed reluctantly, turning her attention back to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: