Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

"If necessary, you will arrive in two pieces." She chuckled, like it was an old joke. "Just kidding of course." Then she looked at Keith. "I hate driving like I'm a human. I'm not." She shuddered. "Keith, if I ever start going 35 on a highway," she said, banging the heel of her hand on the steering wheel in front of her, "Kill me." She motioned to the lady that they were trapped behind, going 35 on a highway. Andy cursed under her breath and shook her head angrily. "I'm 200 years old and I have horrible road rage. If anyone knew, they wouldn't want to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Keith ignored Andy's ranting, shaking his head.
"Yes well I'm three hundred years old and you're driving terrifies me" He hissed, shaking his head.
"That human has road sense" He muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Andy rolled her ruby eyes and mimicked Keith. "I believe you mean she has no road sense." Andy said, finally being able to swerve around the lady. She pulled in front of her and then the engine revved in agreement as Andy pressed on the gas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Keith laughed, shaking his head a bit. Sighing he leaned back against the head rest, glancing back at Zero.
"She asleep?" He asked, seeing Shaye's eyes closed and head leaning against Zero's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Andy rolled her eyes, pressing on the pedal a little harder.

Zero looked up. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

"Is she okay?" He asked, turning in the seat, concerned.

Shaye had infact fallen asleep, and her head had slipped from Zero's shoulder, sliding onto his chest a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Zero smiled. "She's fine. Why wouldn't she be?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm

"Her arm? Her mental state? Is she still in one peice?" Keith teased, he sometimes found it odd that he worried about Shaye more the Zero did.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm

"Well," Zero said, "Her arm is broken. I believe she is going crazy because she hangs around you and Adrian and Andy all the time. And she is in one piece." He shrugged. "So far, that's all I know." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm

"You forgot to mention yourself. And how praytell do I and Adrian drive her to insanity?" He didn't mention Andy, because truth be told, his girl friend was crazy. Good crazy, but crazy all the same.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:05 pm

"Because, Adrian is one of the moodiest things I know." He raised an eyebrow. "I know some pretty moody things. And you like to take control of everything." Zero said with a smile. He rocked as Andy swerved again. She cursed loudly as a guy in a red Ferrari tried to get into a place not big enough for his car. Andy had been told not to scratch the car and she was sticking to it, but she growled and jammed the pedal down, chasing after the red Ferrari, aiming to swerve him off of the road. Zero knew her look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Keith growled softly and sighed. "Whatever" He muttered, shutting his eyes as Andy flew down the road. Shaye's eyes opened and she glanced up, realizing that suddenly they were flying down the road at top speed.
"Woah, what's going on?" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 pm

No one answered, Zero just wrapped his arms tightly around Shaye, almost shielding her. Andy was growling and muttering in the front seat. Finally, she moved over, making the Ferrari swerve and then she was satisfied. She let the pedal up and then began to cruise as Ferrari honked at her, giving her the middle finger, and zooming away. "Sorry everyone. I had to get revenge. I'll be good now." She said, reaching for the radio and turned it on. Zero relaxed slightly, but still held onto Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Shaye had buried her head in Vaix's arm, trying to prevent herself from seeing everything zoom by them.
Keith growled, hand gravitating towards the door again, this time warping the metal a bit as he grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Andy chuckled as she heard the metal bend under Keith's pressure. "And you told me not to mess up the car, but what do you do? You go and break the car."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Andy chuckled as she heard the metal bend under Keith's pressure. "And you told me not to mess up the car, but what do you do? You go and break the car."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 pm

"You know, I can walk" Keith muttered, feeling ill. He hated the whole idea of driving anyway. He didn't mind when it was him, Zero, Shaye or Jay, but Andy drove like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:06 pm

"Then walk," Andy retorted curtly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Keith snarled, annoyed at Andy's tone.
"Fine then" He muttered, shoving the car door open and glancing around. Thankfully they were on an empty stretch of the high way and no one would see. He hopped nimbly from the car, rolling once, before standing up right and watching them speed off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Andy rolled her eyes as Keith jumped out. She reached over, pulling his door closed completely. They passed several exits, before finally, Andy took one. They had been on a pretty abandonded stretch of highway for a awhile and the small town Imogen lived in was pretty short on people too. Andy pulled into a long, winding dirt driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Keith ran a little ways behind the car, carefully keeping it in his sight, so that when they turned he knew when to turn.

Shaye had gasped when Keith had hopped effortlessly from the car.
"He's insane" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Andy stoppedandgot out of the car, seeing Keith running up behind them. She turned, Imporer shirt billowing as the wind picked up. She walked to the front door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Keith grinned at Andy, his hair windswept and his eyes twinkling.

Shaye slid from the car, laughing sofly at her brother, and waiting patiently for Zero. She had resigned herself to the whole healing thing, but she was still convinced she'd get sick.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Zero got out and wrapped an arm around her waist, smiling at Keith.

Andy returned his smile and then knocked again. A girl with dark hair and bright eyes opened the door. "Andy!" The girl smiled pulling Andy into a hug. Andy returned the hug. "My boyfriend broke my bestfriend's wrist." Imogen looked up, spotting Shaye and smiled and waved to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

"Or to really confuse you, my brother, Andy's boyfriend broke my wrist" Shaye said, resting her head against Zero's shoulder, a small sigh escaping her.

"And the offending brother and/or boyfriend is right here" Keith muttered, shaking his head and sticking his tounge out at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next