Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Shaye bit her lip and yanked away from Zero.
"Don't" She breathed, not ready to see him all beat up. She sighed, wrapping her arms around herself, but not really saying anything. She felt awful, but she was really freaked.
"I dunno if I can" She said, staring at him with hurt green eyes.

Keith glanced up, seeing the look on Shaye's face. He sighed, and gestured for her to come forward, knowing she didn't want to, but she didn't want to. She shook her head and he frowned, gesturing again. She sighed and stepped forward/
"Hey" She said, kneeling down next to Adrian.

"Shaye?" He turned his head a fraction and smiling weakly. He could see tears on her face and he wanted to wipe them away.
"Hey"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 am

Andy quieted and continued stopping the bleeding. She looked up at Adrian and then at Keith. Sighing, she dropped her head and continued her work. She licked her lips and was still mumbled to herself about the stuff she would need. Finally, the bleeding stopped and Andy nodded, sitting back on her heels. "We need to get him to the city, so I can buy and start to repair him." Andy said standing up. She looked at Zero, whom had an arm slung over Jay's shoulders again. Jay was watching Andy and Andy nodded. Jay didn't flinch just blinked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 am

Keith nodded and effortlessly lifted Adrian again. He glanced down at Shaye, she had a bit of blood on her hands from holding Adrian's hand. He smiled at her, and sighed softly, "Lead the way" He said to Andy, smiling thankfully at her.

Shaye stood up, biting her lip absentmindedly. She had always believed that nothing could hurt her brothers, and right now her entire world had been flipped upside down. She sighed softly and walked along side Keith, not really sure if she should say anything.

Adrian could tell they we're moving again, but he was pretty delirious at the moment and a bit oblivious. He remembered Shaye had been there, but he couldn't remember when. His whole perception of time was extremely messed up, and he couldn't really remember what had happened and when. He coughed, the sound ripping from him as he hacked. Blood dripped from his lips as his body automatically contorted. It hurt, it hurt a lot, but the action couldn't be helped. He felt Keith flinch, and felt a small amount of reassurance that his older brother was there. He wondered if Zero and Jay had come, or if only Shaye, Andy and Keith were around.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Zero swallowed and followed, leading Jay softly. He blinked. "Go see him." Jay said softly. "I'll be fine for a minute." Zero looked at her and then dropepd his arm, walking on keityh's other side. "Hey Adrian." Zero said. He blinked again and he saw that Andy was stone faced, obviously trying to keep her thoughts to herself. They were all walking toward the city. He sighed and kept pace with Keith.

Andy walked ahead, trying to focus on the things she would need to help Adrian. "Shaye?" Andy said softly. "Could you go to a 'witch's' store when we get into the city. It's a big one. I only need a few things that you can't buy from the regular store. It's just a few things." Andy swallowed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am

Shaye jumped a little at the sound of Andy's voice.
"Sure I guess" She said, shrugging a bit. She wasn't sure why Andy had asked her, but she didn't really mind.
"Just make me a list when we get wherever we're going" She said in a soft, uncharacteristic voice.

Adrian heard Zero but couldn't see him.
"Hey man" He said in a slurred, exahusted voice. He was really tired, and the pain was making him incapable of focusing on anything.

Keith glanced up when Andy asked Shaye to go to the store. He turned and looked at Zero arching an eyebrow. He didn't like the idea of Shaye wandering the streets of an unfamiliar city alone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Zero looked back at Keith. "I'll be going of course." He said with a slight smile. Then they all were out of the jungle, glancing around. It was the middle of the work day, so very few peopel were on the streets. It was almost empty. Zero looked around. "Where shall we go?" he asked. "Another hotel?" He glanced around again.

Andy was ticking the things she would need Shaye to get on her fingers. She looked up and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yea a hotel" Keith said, turning and seeing one right away. There was one right down the street. It wasn't a very high class place, but it would do.
"Come on" He said, leading the way.

Shaye nodded and followed behind Keith, staring miserably at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Zero followed, yawning. He motioned for them to wait and went in, getting a large room and then took the key. He looked around and started toward the room, finding it and opening a window, gesturing for them to bring Adrian in.

Jay followed while listeneing to Andy talk to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Shaye sighed and helped Keith with Adrian. She sighed, she had snapped at Zero earlier, and felt bad, but she didn;t really know what to say about it. She sighed again as Keith lifted her up and uncerimoniously shoved her through the window.
"Thanks" She said, smiling at him. He hopped through the windoe effortless.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Andy followed Keith, hopping in like it was nothing. She licked her lips, grabbing a sticky note a began writing. When she finished, she approached Shaye and Zero. "Amythest is, you know, a gem. A clear quartz, a gem. Hibicscus((sp?)), a flower. Scleranthus, is a flower. Red Clover, a flower. Rock Rose, a flower. Basil, an herb. Lotus, the flower. The flowers are because they are the strongest whem their planet is visible. Ummmm. Oh. I need some Aventrine, a gem. Bloodstone, a gem. Citrine, a gem. Hematite, a gem. Red Jasper, a gem." She bit her bottom lip. "I think that's it form the store. Oh. I also need some apahelion moon bathed bag of mixed healing herbs. It'll help Adrian." She rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure that's it. Just tell August, the woman there, that Andriana sent you. She knows me and she'll give you the thigns for free." She nodded and then looked at Adrian. "Tell her what happened. She's a vampire and she'll know what else I'll need." Andy smiled. "Thank you guys." Then she wandered over to Adrian. She extracted a smooth, polished chunk of turquiose in his hand. "You can sleep, just don't let go of this." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Shaye gaped a bit but accepted the list. "A-alright" She muttered, glancing at Zero and shrugging. She guessed they'd probably talk while they tried to find this place, and all this stuff.
"Shall we go?" She asked in a soft voice as she headed towards the door. She turned and glanced at Keith, who nodded and sat down on the flood, head near Adrian's.

Adrian grumbled, but his blood stained hand opened to accept the gem. His eyes hadn't opened, but now he was more relaxed. Yawning he slowly slipped into a deep sleep.

Keith nodded at Shaye, and leaned his had against the bed, watching Andy with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Andy looked up at Keith. "You're disturbiong my focus. Think positive please." Andy teased. "It mixes the feeling and genreally destroys the vibe." She said, focusing back on cleaning up Adrian's wounds.

Zero was leading Shaye down the hallway. "It think it's this way," Zero said, turning right and starting own the street in a soft, mild pace to let Shaye keep up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 pm

"Well I'm glad you know where you're going. Becuase I don't even know what country I'm in" Shaye said teasingly, trying to lighten the mood.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you" she said, rather suddenly.

Keith rolled his eyes. "You and your vibes" He siad, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

"It's all good," Zero answered. "Trust me, a forgive and forget. You have to be able to when you live with Andy, because she rarely apologizes." Zero smiled softly.

Andy rolled her eyes. "Well, do you trust my vibes?" she asked, smiling. She licked her lips slwoly, concentrating on not awakening Adrian.

Jay slouched against the wall, watching Andy. Andy turned to look at her, then back at Keith. "It isn't you." She said to him. "Think positivly please." Andy growled at Jay and them resumed her cleaning with a wet, blood stained washcloth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, his thoughts decidedly bad, not deliberately. He sighed, glancing up at Adrian, he looked pale, and he meant pale for even a vampire.
"I didn't think he'd be this bad" He muttered.

Shaye sighed. "Well I do apologize, so when I screw up, I'll say sorry" She said, holding out her hand to him and grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

He took her hand and smiled wider. "Good. At least someone does." He looked up. "Told you I was going the right way. Here it is." He pulled open the door and allowed her to go in first.

Andy nodded, then grimaced. "Happy thoughts." She mumbled to Keith again, more focused on Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

"Well honestly, I can't really just change my thoughts. I can leave if we need me too" He grumbled, but made no move to get up.

Shaye sighed and walked inside the store. It was strange, she had never been in one like this before.
"August? That was her name right?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Zero nodded. "That's her." He pointed to a girl taht looked like she was about 21 years old. She had long blonde hair, shining blue eyes, and a model's body. She pursed her lips and then laughed as another girl was talking her. "That's right!" August laughed, handing the girl an stone and smiling wider.

Andy shrugged. "I'll just concentrate harder. You're presence is assisting me." She said softly. She was mumbling anceint words and his minor cuts healed. His major cuts had comepletely stopped bleeding and were beginning to heal, but the werewolf slobber, which was like poison, was not helping the healing, which is why Andy needed the other things. "Crap." She looked at Keith. "Can you grab my cellphone off of the table and call Cindy Sanchez. She lives next door to me and she needs to feed the puppies." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Keith sighed and made the call.
"Yea, the two dobermans and the shepard" He muttered, before hanging up the phone. The wound son Adrian had stopped bleeding and were healing, but he knew they'd scar. Werewolf slobber was nearly fatal to vampires, so he knew that the cuts would scar.

Shaye nodded, watching the girl closely.
"Well, go talk to her" She muttered, handing him the list. She sighed, and looked around the shop, wandering between the asiles.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

"Uhh. No. You go talk to her." He shoved the list in her hands. "She doens't praticulary like me." He grimaced. "Really long story to save for later. She thinks I'm not able to speak because she put a curse upon me, so that's why I can't talk to her. Now go." He said to her.

Andy sighed. "They are taking to long." Andy grumbled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"Well you did send Shaye and Zero" He said, shrugging.

Shaye sighed and took back the peice of paper. Walking to the desk she sighed.
"Hello?" She asked, smiling at August.
"Um, Andy, I mean Adriana sent me" She said, feeling akward.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Zero walked up behind Shaye and narrowed his eyes. August smiled. "Hello Zero." Then she looked at Shaye. "A little short for you, isn't she?" Zero growled and August laughed. "Just kidding of course." August said mostly to Shaye. "Now. Andriana sent you, huh?" She nodded at the list and bent down to retrieve the things Andy requested. "What happened anyway? What are you healing?" August asked as she put down the list of rocks Andy had asked for. She hummed and wnet to collect the flowers and herbs.

Andy shrugged. "I know. I hope Shaye's okay. I mean, but August thinks Zero can't talk, so it would be a malor problem is Shaye wouldn't go up to the counter." She chuckled. "Funny story."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

"Um, my brother. He's a vampire, and was attacked, badly, by werewloves" She muttered, her eyes flicking from Zero to August. Odviously something had happened, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. She sighed, biting her lip. She could feel the strange feeling before. "Shoot" She muttered as she disappeared again. She sighed, it was because of Adrian again, and how she was feeling, and if she didn't manage to cheer up in twenty-four hours she'd disappear completely.

"It'll be worse if Shaye disappears" Keith said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

"That's horrible!" August exclaimed. "Poor big brother. Now why are you a shifter surrounded by vampires?" she asked and then Shaye disappeared. Zero rolled his eyes and then looked at the spot where Shaye had disappeared. He took in a deep breath. "Some type of shadowperson?" August asked reappearing. Zero nodded. "I know you can talk." Zero leaned forward, resting his elbows on the counter. "How did you know?" he asked. "Did you honestly think that I knew Andriana wouldn't help you." Zero chuckled. "Of course you knew. You, just like your sister, know everything. She goes by Andy know, by the way." He said. August chuckled. "I figured she'd shorten it eventually." August laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 pm

"Shapeshifter and shadow person" Shaye's voice sounded.
"Will someone please explain to me what is going on?" She asked, she had moved and was standing sort off to the side, feeling akward. She bit her lip, thankful that Zero couldn't see her at that moment. She probably looked like a scared, little child. She sighed, moving away from them and moving aimlessly through the shop, carefully examining things. She knew they couldn't see her, and as long as she didn't touch something they would never be able to find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next