Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Andy swallowed and then sucked in a deep breath. This city smelled like all the others. Fake trees, man made parks, and woman's makeup. She sighed and then walked through the airport, Jay following and Zero and Shaye behind her and Keith behind them. She got outside and looked around. Zero's phone rang loudly enough to attract attention.

Zero pulled his phone from his pocket. "Aww shit." He mumbled. "It's the high school." Zero cleared his throat. "Hello?" his voice was deeper than usual, playing as the dad. "Hello Mr. Michealson. Are your kids, Andy, Zero, and Jay, okay?" A woman asked. Zero rolled his eyes, like he dind't know who's dad he was pretending to be. "Uhh. Yes. They're fine. We had a sick relative and had to travel to," he glanced around, spotting trees. "Greenland. My aunt's very sick. We'll be back the day after tomorrow though." The woman gasped. "Oh. I'm so sorry. Well, we were just making sure. They've been gone a long time and we were just checking." Zero chuckled deeply. "I've never known a high school so caring. And trust me, I've known a lot of highschools." The woman laughed. "Well, would you happen to know what's going on with Keith, Shaye, and Adrian?" Zero looked at Keith. "Uhhh... I'm pretty sure their oldest brother got into a car accident. In intensive care. Poor kid." The woman gasped again. "Oh my! I must call and check on them. Well, have a nice day Mr. Michealson." Zero grimaced. "You too." Then the line went dead. Zero turned to Keith and Shaye. "The school's getting ready to call one of you." He said. Andy laughed. "You don't have an aunt Zero." Zero scowled. "What did you want me to say? 'Oh. My friend's, Adrian, gone rogue and got himself kidnapped and know we've traveled to somewhere near a friggin jungle to save him!'?" Andy laughed. "Well, not exactly."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Just as soon as Zero told him the school was getting ready to call, his cell rang.
"Hello?" He asked, a bit confused. "Um, yea, he's in the intensive care unit, so there's no guarentee when we'll get back to school" He muttered, trying to sound sad. He winced as the woman babbled in his ear, "Uh, the Doctor's calling me, I have to go" He hung up. "Our older brother was in a car accident and is intesive care?" He asked, turning and staring at Zero wide eyed.
"I don't even have an older brother" Shaye burst out laughing.
"You are the older brother, so apparently you've be in a car accident" Shaye said, smiling at her brother. She stepped onto the tarmac and sighing. It was incredibly hot out and yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She was already boiling.
"So where are we gonna find Adrian?" She asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Zero laughed. "What was I supposed to say? I was thinking on my feet." He shrugged and then squeezed Shaye's hand softly. "I'm not sure. We'll just start searching." He looked around and started toward the jungle.

Andy crept up to Keith. "You've been in a car accident?" she asked. "Why wasn't I informed?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well to be honest, I've only just found out I was in an accident" Keith said, smiling and shrugging.
"Come on, the village is somewhere in that jungle" Keith muttered, shaking his head and sighing.

Shaye sighed and followed after Keith.
"So we have no idea where Adrian actually is out there?" She asked, shuddering. They had seen the size of the jungle when they we're landing, and it was massive. Even being vampires and whatever she was, they stull wouldn't cover that much ground quickly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 pm

"Supposedly." Zero mumbled, walking into the jungle and glancing up at the various birds that were already announcing their presence.

Andy smiled. "Well. That's quite interesting actually. I just found out Zero has a terminally ill aunt in Greenland." Zero snorted. "I never said terminaly ill." He corrected. Andy chuckled. "Right. You were just implying it to poor Ms. Wiggins." Zero blinked. "Who?" Andy rolled her eyes. "The woman that called you." Zero laughed. "Oh right."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 am

"I dunno, I think the fact that I'm supposed to be in intensive care due to a car accident out ways the supposedly ill aunt" Keith said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling.

Shaye laughed, "Well then, I guess we should just start?" She was glancing at the think undergrowth, a slightly apprehensive expression on her face. She wasn't sure what they'd find, and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to know.

----

Blood dripped down the side of Adrian's pale face. He was still lying on the ground, but he had lost conciousness some hours previous. His own blood pooled about him, and his tounge darted out, licking some of it up in a desperate attempt for food. Pain lanced through his stomach, side, arms, legs and head, making him dizzy. He could barely move now, all he could do was lie here, staring at the cave top and pray. He couldn't see at all, his one eye was swollen shut, and he suspected that something had caused him to go blind in the other. Footsteps sounded, followed by laughter, his tormentors had returned. He felt a long, sharp nail drag along his leg, but he didn't wince, it hurt, but he just didn't have the energy to wince anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

"I'm sorry, baby." Andy purred gently. "Let's go this way." She said strting toward th ejungle.

"We have about 40 hours to find, rescue, and begin to heal Adrian before we have to go home or the school's going to call the State." Zero said. "Shaye and Jay have to sleep Zero. We can't go all 40 hours." Zero shook his head. "We'll figure that out when we get to that." Andy growled. "They have to sleep." Zero clenched his jaw momentarily, still leading Shaye through the jungle. "I said we'll figure that out when that happens." Andy opened her mouth to argue. "Hush Andy." Zero growled. Andy's mouth shut reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes a bit at Andy.
"We can manage" She muttered. She hated how her friends always seemed to worry about her and Jay and it drove her crazy.

Keith growled, but kept walking. "Forty hours guys, come on" He said, his voice harsher then intened. He was worried sick about Adrian, and he intened to stay here until they found him.

----

Adrian's eyes flickered open, he must of passed out again. He took a deep breath, shocked at how much it hurt. "Oh god" He moaned, breathing harshly again. "Help me.." He whispered, although he wasn't sure to who. He needed his friends but he doubted that they we're even around, they were probably home, warm, safe.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Andy mumbled something under her breath, but kept walking. It seemed that this trip couldn't get any worse, it decided to pour rain. The rain was so hard and blinding that when Andy blinked she almost lost sight to Zero. She grabbed ahold of Jay's hand, Jay tensed, but then relaxed and just continued walking. Andy was soaked to the bone. Zero said something and Jay nodded. Andy wasn't really paying attention to Zero, she could smell, despite the flooding rain, Adrian's blood. They were getting closer.

Zero pulled off his nice leather jacket and then handed it to Shaye. "Put this on," he said in her ear. Andy was also pulling off her trench coat to give to Jay. Andy looked kind of stressed and then the wind blew, kicking up the sweet smell of Adrian's blood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Keith froze at the scent of his brother's blood.
"He's close" He hissed, ignoring the rain. He snarled, turning and trying to see through the thick rain. He hissed again, shaking his head and trying to throw the rain off his his already damp hair.

Shaye couldn't smell anything, but by the way the vampires were behaving, they must be close. She was soaked through, and shivering, bad. She stepped closer to Keith, and he instinctively grabbed her hand.

----

Adrian gasped again, wincing as he was dragged backwards, away from what he assumed was the enterance of the cave. He could scent the air, the rain, the dirt. He sighed, taking refuge in the scent.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Zero growled and nodded, feeling Shaye's hand yanked form his. He starting jogging toward the scent. He hoped they were all following. He stopped, almost skidding in a mud puddle, and was standing in the gaping mouth of a large cave. He growled sharply, hearing scuffling and sniffing inside the tent. His growl was returned with a canine growl, well his and Andy's were more feline like.

Andy stopepd behidn Zero and returned the growl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Keith scooped Shaye into his arms and followed Zero and Andy. He could scent the werewolves, their putrid scent mixing with Adrian's blood.
"Oh god" He gasped, the scent of the blood was overpowering.
He snarled loudly, the sound echoing around the cave, it was returned fiercly by at least three wolves.

----

Adrian gasped, recognizing the growls. Summoning the last of his strength, he opened his mouth.
"Help me" He screamed, the sound ripping from him and bouncing off the cave walls.

Shaye winced as Adrian screamed.
"We have to help him" She breathed, covering her ears in horror.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Andy growled deeply in her throat. "I know this sounds bad, but we have to leave Jay and Shaye out here. We can't take them in there. They'll be vunerable. Well, at least Jay will be, because she can't disappear." She narrowed her eyes, facing the darkness, and then licked her lips. "We have to get in there now." She said, taking a step forward. She took a deep breath and then walked quickly into the shadow, disappearing.

"Dammit," Zero cursed. He looked at Jay and Shaye. "What are we supposed to do with Jay?" he asked.

Andy saw Adrian, she winced as her eyes glanced over his slashed body. She blinked and then locked her eyes on the were wolf that had stopped dragging Adrian and now they all were staring at her. "Give me Adrian." She snarled. The wolves laughed at her, a deep, barking like sound in their throat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Shaye coughed.
"Um, the invisible girl has an idea" She reached over and touched Jay on the arm causing her to disappear as well.
"There" Her voice echoed from nothingness.

Keith had followed Andy inside, and was now standing protectively over his brother and snarling at the wolves.
"I highly suggest you back away from my girlfriend and brother" He snarled with such ferocity that the wolves actually took a step back. He knew that they were just here for the sheer amusmand, where as he was here with a more passionet (sp) reason, which made him far more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 pm

"Good idea. Now please, please, stay out here." Zero griamced as the wolves growled again. "I mean it." Then he disappeared into the cave. He caught sight of Andy's hair as she moved away from a springing wolf. Zero caught the wolf and killed it. "Looks like one dog couldn't contain himself." Zero said. "Now back off before I kill you all." Zero glanced down at Andy. She dashed to Adrian's side.

"Just fight them off Keith. I've got Adrian." Andy looked down at Adrian. "Please stay awake." She said simply, before pushing his wet hair form his face and examaining the wounds on his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Keith snarled and threw himself madly at the wolves. Easily killing two of them without a second thought. They we're dead, all of them now.
"Let's go" He muttered turning and staring at the others.
"Jay and Shaye?"

Adrian gasped, not really seeing his friends, due to his eyes but hearing them. He knew for certain now that he had gone blind in one eye. He whimpered as Andy moved him.
"It hurts" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 pm

"I know," Andy said softly. "Just calm down and stay awake."

Zero looked up and shook the body from his face, his silvery face splattered with red. "Shaye made Jay disappeared and they are supposed to be outside." He said, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Keith nodded.
"Ah, so therefore they're in here somewhere?" He asked, looking around.

Shaye sighed, rolling her eyes and letting the invisibilty drop.
"Duh" She said, rolling her eyes, trying in vain to not look at Adrian.

"No, no stop" Adrian begged weakly, a small amount of blood sliding down his lips and onto the ground next to him. He was still bleeding quiet badly, and it hurt so bad to be moved.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 pm

"Just keep talking," Andy whispered as she gingerly scooped Adrian into her arms. "Don't squirm because I really don't want to drop you. Just let me get you somewhere where I can take care of you." She started past Shaye and toward the entrance of the cave.

Zero looked at Shaye and the appearing Jay. "I asked you to stay outside." Jay shrugged. "Couldn't resist." She mumbled.

Zero shook his head and started after Andy. "Enjoying my jacket?" he asked Shaye, wrapping an arm aroudn her waist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Shaye shrugged and smiled at him, although it was forced and weak.
"Of course" She said, trying to ignore the figure in Andy's arms.

Keith walked beside Andy, "I can take him" He said, gently taking Adrian from her. He was feeling extremely protective of Adrian right now, and he was trying to remain calm.

Adrian's blue eyes slide shut, although he remained awake. He sighed, feeling secure and safe for the first time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Andy nodded and then quicked her pace just a little bit to keep up with Keith. "So guess what happened when we came to get you." Andy was making conversation to keep Adrian awake, but she was also examinaing a gash on his stomach. "The school called Zero and apparently Zero has a terminally ill aunt and Keith has been in a crash and is in intensive care." She said. "I thought it was pretty funny."

Zero smiled and continued following Andy, despite the still pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Shaye leaned against Zero, trying to keep the rain off of her, which was basically a losing battle.
"Is he alright?" She whispered anxiously to him

"A car crash?" Adrian asked in a soft voice. "Oh god, I can only see out of one eye" He said, trying to lift a hand to his face, but was a way to weak to manage even that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yes." Andy sighed. "A car crash. It was crazy really." She said. "Okay, wait. Keith put him down here." She said as they came to a small place of tall grass. "I can perform mandatory precautions here." She said, looking up at Keith.

Zero pulled her closer. "He'll be fine." he whispered. "He's in the great hands of Andy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"He just said he's blind" She hissed, staring at him. She shook her head and leaned against Zero, trying not to cry.

Keith nodded and sat down, resting Adrian against his legs. He knew the blindness was permanent, but if Andy could stop the bleeding, it would be better for Adrian.
"Just try and stop the bleeding"

Adrian winced, rested on Keith's knees.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Zero pulled her away. "Calm down." He said softly. "Don't make me take you away. I want you to see Adrian, especially since he's been gone, but you must stay quiet." He said and then was leading her back to the clearing.

Andy kneeled down. "I will." She said, pressing her fingers to the large gash in his side. The bleeding slowed then stopped altogether. She started on each of his cuts. "I'll have to find some way to bandage them or something." Andy was saying, mostly to herself. Then she started rattling off things that she would need to finish healing Adrian. She was wondering what she might be able to do about his eyesight, but not outloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next