Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Shaye sighed, sruggling into a sitting position, a pained look on her face.
"I hate couches" She muttered, her arm held akwardly away from her body. She was trying really hard not to cry.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm

"Okay," Andy clapped her hands, awaking Harley and Ryley, whom scooted over to sniff Shaye. "Time to go see Imogen." Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Jet lept off of Keith's lap and walked calmly over to Shaye, climbing onto her lap and whimpering.
"What? Who?" Shaye asked, her voice raspy as she petted her puppy with her good hand.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 pm

"Imogen. She's the witch that will heal you." Andy said as Harley yawned and went to lay back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Shaye scowled at the mention of the healing and turned her attention to Jet, ignoring everyone else as of now. She sighed, almost in an immature fashion.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Andy sniffled and then made a motion of a tear running down her cheek. "Your immaturity is saddening, Shaye." Andy said, raising an eyebrow in her direction.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Shaye shrugged and stuck her tounge out at Andy.
"Meh" She said, eyes still on Jet. She knew she was being immature, but healing made her sick and she hated being sick.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm

"Imogen is really good. I'm almost positive she won't get you sick." Andy said, crossing her arms over her chest and shifting her weight to her left side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm

"Yes well, I stand by my previous statement 'meh" Shaye said, grinning a bit.

"Shaye!" Keith growled, almost parent-like.

Adrian yawned, stirring in the bed and flinching as he opened his eyes and could only see out of one. He sighed and rolled, wincing as he newly made scars scraped the blanket as he turned onto his side, pulling the blanket back up over his body.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Andy and Zero both chuckled. "You are about as bad as August was with needles when she was human. Wouldn't go anywhere near a needle unless she was knocked out first." Andy laughed. "It was very funny, wacking her over the head so that we could inject her." Andy shrugged. "Do I have to whack you over the head, Shaye?" Andy asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Keith growled warningly at Andy when that was said.
"Drop it, she'll go" He said, turning and glancing at Shaye when she opened her mouth to protest.
"You suck" Was all she muttered, glaring at each of her so-called friends in turn.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Andy chuckled. "I wouldn't actually do it." She said, rolling her eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Keith sighed.
"Still, it's not really funny" He glanced at Zero, "When do you want to leave?" He was speaking almost as if Shaye weren't in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Andy rolled her eyes again.

"Asap." Zero said, standing form her chair. "Who's going to stay with Adrian?" Zero asked. "I am." Jay said from the kitchen. Zero looked at Keith, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:26 pm

"That's fine" Keith said, nodding to Jay. He stood up and gestured for Shaye to do the same. She sighed but rose, unsteadily, to her feet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Zero nodded, wrapping an arm around Shaye's waist and leadin her towards the car. "Okay. Now can I drive?" Andy asked. Zero sighed. "Ask Keith." He said. Andy turned toward Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:33 pm

"Fine, but if you so much as scrath this vehicle, you're banned from driving" Keith said, sliding into the passanger seat.

Shaye leaned against Zero, her eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Andy smiled. "Whoo hoo!" she called, catching the keys and then sliding into the driver's seat. She was grinning as she started the car and revved the engine. "I likey." She said as the engine revved under them again. "Okay, let's go." She said, throwing the car into reverse and doing a quick stunt turn around and flying down the curvy and swirling driveway, never once going off the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Both Shaye and Keith slammed into the sides of the car at Andy's stunt turn.
"Ow" Shaye gasped while Keith swore under his breath.
"Andy!" The both exclaimed, Shaye rubbing her arm and Keith glaring at his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Andy smiled apoligitcally(sp?) at everyone. "Sorry everybody. I didn't mean too." She said as she looked both ways and then pulled onto the street into a gap that was barely big enough for them. The car behind them honked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Keith's hands clutched automatically, gripping the door handle almost as if here were ready to throw himself out of the vehicle.

Shaye leaned against Zero, clutching her seatbelt with her good hand.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Andy smiled. "I'm sorry. I thought the girl in the backseat was in pain." She said, looking at Keith. "Please... Don't jump out of the car. We'd have a lot of explaining to do when you would get up and walk away angry." Andy said, turning her eyes back on the road a slowing down. "I'll be good. I promise." She said, actually stopping for a stop sign.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Keith's hand slowly dropped from the door handle, a small frown on his face,
"I could jus ttake my chances" He muttered, shaking his head.
"And because she's in pain, I'd prefer she still got to the healer in one peice" He teased Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:13 pm

"I can be a good driver when I want to be." Andy reminded him. "I'm just a little more experimental now. And if she didn't get there in one piece, which she will, then Imogen would just glue her together." Andy smiled and then sped up, glancing behind her as she merged into the highway lane. "I hate acting like a human driver. I never crash into anything."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Keith snorted at the comment of Shaye being 'glued' back together.
"Please Andy?" He said, shaking his head.

Shaye shuddered a bit, feeling ill.
"You know I can here you right?" She called to Andy, curling against Zero and shaking her head.
"And I'd prefer arriving in one peice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next