Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Imogen smiled at them all. "Along with Zero. Hello. Welcome." Zero chuckled. "All the same." Imogen shook her head. "Come on, Shaye. I promise I won't make you sick."

Andy smiled at Keith. "Well, you did just jump out of a car to prove a point. You can be a bit extreme."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

"Only because you drive like a crazy person" Keith replied calmly, wrapping an arm around Andy casually, before pulling her into a head lock.

Shaye shrugged and followed the healer inside. She didn't even bother to see if her friends were following her. Her head and shoulders were slumped forward, it was odvious she wasn't looking forward to this at all.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Andy growled, pressing her index finger into the back of his knees, making them weak. "What's wrong with you?" she teased. "First you break Shaye's wrist and now you pull me into a headlock." She growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:38 pm

He went down on one knee, taking him with her.
"I dunno, guess I'm just a violent person" He said, laughing and kissing her on the top of her head, before releasing her and rising fluidly to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 am

"Apparently," Andy said, standing after he did. "Very violent." She said, intertwining her fingers with his and pulling him inside the house, where Imogen had Shaye sitting down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:03 am

Shaye sat down on the chair, she sighed, irritated.

Keith laughed and allowed Andy to pull him along.
"Shaye does not look impressed" He murmured in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:09 am

Andy chuckled. "She will be." Andy said with a smile. Andy pulled Keith to a couch and sat down.

Imogen ran a hand over Shaye's wrist, mumbling. There was a click and then Shaye's wrist was healed. "Close your hand." Imogen told Shaye. "It might hurt the first few times you close and open your hand, but eventually, it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 am

Shaye's stomach clenched, and she did indeed feel sick, nothing as strong as when Andy healed her, but still a bit. She sighed and did as she was told, wincing a bit.
"Thanks" She mumbled, smiling weakly.

"She's sick" Keith said, laughing a bit. "Not bad, but you can tell"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Andy nodded. "She'll feel better in a bit." She said with a smile.

Zero nodded at Imogen and squuezed Shaye's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Shaye leaned against Zerp. rubbng her head with her spare hand.

Keith grinned and wrapped his arms around Andy.
"She'll never let us live this down"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Andy leaned up and kissed his chin. "Probably," she said with another smile. "But she'll get over it."

Zero kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm

"So have you met Shaye? The master of the long grudges" He said, bending and kissing her lightly.

Shaye leaned against Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Andy smiled as he kissed her and then nodded. "Everytime I mess up, I meet her."

Zero smiled and looked down. "Ready to go?" he asked. Then Imogen began relaying instructions to Zero, Zero locked it away in his memory.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Shaye yawned exahustedly. Healings always wore her out. She slumped against Zero, her eyes fluttering lightly as she half-dozed on his shoulder.

Keith laughed, "Oh? How often do you irritate her?" He teased, knowing full well.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Andy shrugged. "A few times...... A day." She said, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Keith laughed.
"She tired?" He called to Zero, noticing how Shaye sagged against him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:13 am

Andy looked over at Shaye and Zero, watching as Zero swept Shaye into his arms. "Yeah. She's worn out." He said, shifting her to his right arm. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am

Shaye curled against Zero, eyes sliding closed as she fell asleep.

"Sounds good, I'm driving" Keith said, snagging the keys from Andy, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:27 am

Andy growled playfully, but let him take the keys. She could get them if she wanted them, although it would be a challenge. Only because Keith was taller, slightly stronger, and faster, due to his age, which, Andy thought, was backwards. But she slid in the passenger seat anyway, thinking, since Keith was driving, he would go only a little over the speed limit, only to drive Andy crazy. That was their weird relationship. Always striving to drive the other crazy.

Zero slid into the backseat with a sigh, pulling Shaye closer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 am

Shaye's head slipped limply from Zero's shoulder. Without her heartbeat, it would have been nearly impossible to tell if she was alive.

Keith slide in the driver's seat and started the car, pulling carefully out of the driveway and onto the extremely busy high way.
"Rush hour" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Andy groaned. "I could walk home before you could drive." She moaned, staring out the windshield.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:02 pm

"I didn't plan the rush hour traffic" Keith muttered, he wasn't as crazy of a driver as Andy but he despised slow drivers, and the bumper to bumper traffic was already aggrivating him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Andy looked over at him. "I know." She said, then back out the side window, where it suddenly tarted to pour.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head. This day was pretty much going from bad to worse. First they had a half-dead Adrian at home, and now a sick Shaye, plus a huge traffic jam and rain.
"Great day" He muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Andy smiled. "Perfect day, actually." She said, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car. The rain was pouring down in sleets. When she shut the door, and moved a few feet away, she could no longer see the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next