Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 pm

"Hmm?" Kia turned around to find another person had joined their group. "Oh, hello." she said quietly. "I'm Kia, this is Trinity and Alexander." she said, pointing to each person in turn. "We all have peices of the orb." Kia nodded, showing Rune her two jagged peices. They looked like a white crystal in the palm of her hand, glistening with the light of the mid-day sun. "I'm assuming you're one of us?" Kia said, putting her pieces back into their pouch.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Rune nodded in response to each of their names, and her eyes glistened as Kia pulled out her shards. She unfastened the pouch, and let the sun catch her shards, inching them out carefully. She let them sit for a second, before putting them back into the pouch and tying it shut. Looking around, she realized she hadn't said her name "I'm Rune, nice to meet you" She said, and placed her hand out for them to shake when she finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 am

Kia nodded to Rune and shook her hand gently. "Nice to meet you too." She said with a light smile. "So there's four of us now. I guess we still need four more..." Kia sighed, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked up at the sun.

((Would anyone mind if we all doubled? I'd really like to have all the characters and I don't think anyone else will be joining us xD))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 pm

ooc// No problem ^^ I'd take fire if that's alright. I'm gonna wait for the others until I post, I don't have anything to add anyways.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 pm

{{Sweet thanks! I've got a feeling etrnal won't be on till the weekdays...so this might be put on pause for a bit.}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:03 pm

(I'll take light)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 pm

{{You got it. I'll probably take air but I'll wait for etrnal to pick one when she gets back ^^}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 am

((Hey! Sorry for not being on...my internet availability is kinda complicated...Anyway! I would like to take up electricity, if you don't mind ^^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 am

{{I thought you might ^^ I'm with air then!}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

He found it humrous when people complained about the heat, and then sighed as a cooling breeze suddenly blew past them, never knowing he was the cause of their relief. He found it slightly annoying that he moved with a breeze; he was never too hot, or never too cold. But then again, he wasn't one to complain, it could be worse right?

Stepping into Coreden, the cool breeze that always circled him ran off quickly to search the town. It weaved between business stands, blowing away papers and sturring delicate items on sales. He was nervouse, therefor his breeze was eager. It ran into his face, pushing back the dirty brown hood that covered his face, and blew out the cloak that covered the rest of his body. In a flash, one could notice everything about him.

He was a tad bit skinny, and a little too tall. His black pants looked strecthed and worn out, with a few patches here and there. His boots were in the same condition, minus the patches and added a few faded spots in the leather. His shirt was simply and white, with a buckled going across his chest; he had a quiver and a bow at his back. Quick as it came, the breeze died down. Glaring at the sky with bright green eyes, Luke ran a hand through dirty blonde hair before pulling his hood back up.

The wind though, much like Mother Nature herself, would not be silenced so easily, and it pushed at his back encouragly towards the foutain. Luke though, knew how to ignore his personal breeze and make it look lik he was normal; which was what he did once he noticed the crowd of people around the city's prized decor. He merely observed them for the moment, looking each person over in turn; one other boy, and three girls...this would be intersting...

His breeze left him in the heat for the moment to circle the group at the foutain. Luke was the only one to take notice as it swirled around cloaks and through the girls hair before returning to him. One of the girls looked up, as if she could see the breeze that had blown through her hair. Her hazel eyes met his, and he quickly looked away, glad his hood was still concealing much of his face, before slipping into the crowd. He'd look around the stalls before joining the group; he had no doubt those four people were masters of some element and shared his burden of having the shattered Orb. But there was time yet for them to completely their quest, destiny, or whatever they had to do. There was always time.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm

She had been walking for days, not wanting to use the contraptions that others used for transportation. They were odd, and burdened other creatures, which she found disgusting. Even so, she had arrived at her destination, the town of Coreden. The girl felt a breeze ruffling her deep burgundy hair a bit, she mumbled, feeling a chill and replacing it with her usual temperature.

The girl looked around herself, unsure of what to do, but deciding upon heading to the fountain at the center of town. Terra walked swiftly, her black pants and white shirt were covered up by a heavy black cloak, but snippets of them appeared as the cloak swayed from side to side to match her stride. She stormed rather than walked, appearing angry at something, but perfectly calm on the inside. She always looked like that, even her expression looked troubled at something when she wasn't trying to control it.

Terra stopped, swaying a bit from the sudden halt, and stared curiously at a group of four. She could sense something about them, they must carry some power over an element, which meant she had found four of the others that carried shattered remains of the orb. She stood there, her feet rooted to the spot, trying to tell for certain that they were who she thought they were. It seemed almost impossible to tell, unless she went up and asked. The act was to risky, and Terra stayed, rigid and staring.

Looking around herself, Terra noticed some people looking at her, she gripped the sword that hung from her overly slim waist, and watched them all suspiciously until realizing that it was alright. Relaxing, Terra returned her thoughts to the group that was directly in front of her, Maybe if I send a wave of heat their way... they would notice it- notice me, Terra focused, and seat a wave of heat all around her, only afterward she realized that there was a small chance that it would work, cursing lightly and searching the group for any signs of realization.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 pm

“Another round, miss?”

She jumped at the gruff voice of the bartender and shook her head vigorously. She’d already had three; though didn’t drink any. Alcohol always made her sick; she simply needed a legitimate reason for staying at the bar. The man still stood in front of her. She was only partly aware of him. He cleared his throat and held out a hand towards her.

“Jetta…payment.” He said plainly. She glanced up at him and nodded, fishing in her cloak pocket for her money. She grasped its contents and spilled them out onto the counter. Coins, trinkets, and a pouch adorned the area in front of her. She counted out her coins, dropping them gently in the open palm of the bartender. She glanced up at his face and noticed he was staring at her pouch. She rested her hand protectively on top of it and pulled it closer to her as she dropped the last coin in his hand.

“There you are.” She said, placing her things back in her pocket. The bartender cleared his throat again and nodded to her out of thanks. He turned round and left her, tending another customer. Jetta sighed and relaxed her body. She may have always had a hard time concentrating, but when the subject of the contents of that pouch came up, her cloudy mind turned lucid.

Jetta cautiously glanced around her, pulling her dark cloak closer to her. She sighed and buried her face is her arms as she leaned against the counter. The pouch weighed heavily against her chest and she tried to shake it off. The sacred orb shards she was appointed to carry lay in the pouch. She had glanced at them frequently throughout her time in the pub; she’d already seem them glowing faintly. Her memory, though clouded, told her that he was supposed to be in Coreden already, though she chose to ignore it.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her ebony hair that stopped just past her elbows. Her dark emerald eyes glanced around her suspiciously again and again, such was her nature. She tugged at her loose white shirt and tucked the hem in her dark brown pants. She secured her boots to her feet and leapt down from her high barstool.

“Goodbye, Jetta.” She turned back to look at the bartender. He smiled briefly at her and she nodded, walking swiftly out the door.

The sky outside the pub swirled ominously and rumbled threateningly. She smirked at the clouds and scoffed as a weak bolt of lightning shot towards the trees of a distant forest. She quickly glanced around her, seeing that no one was around, pulled up the hood of her cloak, and snapped her fingers together. A strong flash of heat lightning lit up the entire south end of the sky. She smiled, satisfied and walked along the skinny dirt path leading to someplace unknown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

{{O.o; gad-zukes that's long....xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:44 pm

((I know, right?! ^-^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

{{Yea...you'll have to give me some time to read that one xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

((lmao xD No problem!))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

{{dang...sure looks like you got your swag back...xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:21 am

((lmao xD And you know just how grateful I am for that! ^^ I feel like myself again!))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 am

[[ *looks at watch drawn on her hand* Where's waddle? >.> Hm...

And I agree with the swag, if it was ever gone, it's back. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am

{{Oh, it was nearly gone. It used to take her weeks to reply to roleplays, and at that it wasn't her best-I'm not gonna lie xD she's got it back now.}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 am

((lol Oh man, it was awful!!! x_x

but I think it's better now ^^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 am

{{Yea....Where is waddle? We might just have to continue without him....}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am

((aww...I'd hate to do that...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 am

{{Yea..I know...we'll give him the day...}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 pm

(Guy's I'm really sorry, I've been having a total absence of inspiation for this!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next