Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

Plot-Long long ago, in ancient- No. No, that's not a good way to start. That's over-played don't you agree? Hm, let's see. what's a good opening statement? Ah! Here's one. In the world of 5 nations, there was one higher step then the many kings who came and passed. This one position could not be taken by any human,elf,dwaf,or fary. No. Why? Because it was an orb. The Orb of Peace.

The Orb of Peace helped the Kings over the years to keep order. To insure the orb's protection, those with the powers over the elements where chossen to keep watch over The orb. This first generation failed with the sudden outburst of war. The Ancient war, as it was known after many a centuries later. Many know well of this war, because it was then, that the orb of peace was lost

After long, painful, and destructive 53 years, there was word of the gems re-appearance. It was then that those-whose ancestors first helped protect it-from each nation where sent out in secret to find the missing orb and bring it back. They succeeded to a point. The gem had been shattered into mainly 18 pieces. The warriors divided the share evenly amoungst themselves and destroyed the remaining two shattered pieces.

The moment the warriors stepped back into their nation peace was restored, and the evil spirit looming over the world recoiled. However, things didn't always seem the same, with the gem shattered and spread to the 12 corners of the world. As it were, each warrior was given two jagged piece of the orb for safe keeping. Each piece stayed with one of the warriors for safe keeping.

So it came, that the remaining pieces of the once mighty orb was passed down, from Parent to whichever child possed the gift over the families element, and so on. When it came time, the child was told the tale and the burden was passed. Now, it's the 6th generation of Orb-barer's and something has gone terribly wrong. The warrior of Gredan,was said to have run bad. Word spread quickly and quietly across the vast cities.

In this time of need, each piece of the orb begins to give off a faint and subtle glow. That's when the decedents knew they must meet up in Coredent-the city in the middle of all the worlds. Have they the knowlegde and streght to put this evil at rest and once again resote peace? Or will yet another Darkage sweep over the land and never again rise?

{{Keep in mind, the present-day Orb bear's have never met before due to the lack of need. Your character could be setting out from home, half way there, or already in Coreden.}}

Here are the Elements we shall need:

Water- taken(Mystik)

Fire- taken (elastic)

Earth- taken(elastic)

Air-taken (mystikmage)

Electricity-taken (etrnlpirate)

Light- taken(ManzanitaGrove)

Darkness- taken (Waddeldude)

Metal- taken (etrnalpirate)

((Please abide by all the rules, and things will go along smoothly!
Also, etrnalpirate has as much control over this roleplay as I do, so please respect her as you would me.
I do ask that you keep one liners to a minum; fluff it up if you must, add un-important details. One-liners don't exactly give others much to work with.
Um, I'm not exactly used to having the bios, I will be posting an intro myself later, but if it is more comfortable for you to use a bio then be my guest, just give us some decient amount of detial ^-^
This takes place in Medieval times. If there is a question you have, please please please don't hesitate to ask!))

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

((Hooray!! ^^
Alright, I'll try to come up with something soon...maybe I can salvage my original intro...but that would mean I'd have to wait to get to Fido, which means I won't be able to reply until tomorrow...and I'm kinda rambling, so...I'll just try to come up with something xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:43 am

{{um...you do realize that you posted the into on NoH. you can get it from there xD but whatever floats your boat.}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

((OH! *headdesk* And this is why I need a break...thank you for that ^^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:53 am

{{Lmao. Anytime. I'm kind of debating on using my old intro or not...I think I'm just gonna make up a new one xD}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

(Join with darkness please?)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm

{{Yes you may.}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 pm

(YAAAAAAY!)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

{{lol I shall post my intro when I come back on later. ^-^}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm

(What's the bio format?)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 pm

ooc// Join as Earth? Sounds interesting... ^^
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 pm

{{Yes you may join as Earth. And Waddle...whatever you want it to be. It just has to be detailed.}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

(By detailed, do you meanm I can't use a picture?)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm

{{You can use a picture, but for the characters persontaily and such, try to make that detailed.}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm

{{Alrighty here's my intro.}}

The city was an absolute bee's nest. That's the only way one could think of describing it. People bustled about, here and there; buying this, selling that, everywhere you looked. Horses clicked against the cobble-stone roads, trailing a wheelbarrow behind them with their master’s possession and items for sale. After all, Coreden was the main market city for days in any direction. If there was ever something you needed that couldn't be found at your local market, Coreden was the place to go.

In the center of the city sat an elegant fountain. It was the symbol of the city; the mages of the town had spelled it to have a none-stop flow of pure crystal clear water. The top was a flower carved from stone, a sunflower, or daisy, something of that like. The petals opened outward and fell slightly to let the water travel down into the basin of a base. One could simply sit at the rim of the basin and gaze down into the water for hours, or gaze around the city since the fountain was in the center of the town.

And that was exactly what one girl had in mind. She sat on the edge of the basin, her wavy brown hair falling into her view every now and then as she gazed down into the water. She watched her reflection for a moment, her eyes taking on the same deep blue tint of the water she gazed into. She ran a lightly tanned hand through the clear water, breathing deeply at its calming effects. The child could be no older than sixteen.

She wore a simple, brown knitted skirt that looked a little too big for her and brushed against the cobblestones with each breeze, and a black shirt that looked a little too small. It hugged her just curving frame tightly and the long sleeves stopped at her mid-forearm. Around her waist was a thick belt upon which was tied a short sword, dull in color which told of its long history, but blazing in the small blue gems embedded in the metal. Besides that were a few pouches with an assortment of moneys and trinkets that the girl loved to have with her at all times. This belt though was hidden by the dark gray cloak the teen had around her shoulders. The cloak was tied at her neck, along with another pouch that the girl dared not to tie around her waist. The hand that she was not running in the water was covering the pouch that carried her most prized possession; two pieces of the shatter orb.

As another carriage came past her, Kia jolted with surprise, withdrawing her hand from the fountain and sitting up straight. Unfortunately for her, when she withdrew her hand, a small bit of water followed her, and now circled her fingers. Muttering angrily, the teen shooed the water back into the fountain, hopefully before anyone could notice. Her eyes scanned the buslting city now. Here, was were she was supposed to find the others who carried the other shattered peices of the orb. Who they were, or what they looked like, Kia had no idea. With a deep breath, she decided to just sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Name:Alexander Tellis
Element:Darkness
Looks:Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) Warrior_dark
Personality:He is a complex person, with the inner workings of his subconcious being an enigma. It takes time to earn his trust, but once you do, he would gladly give his life for yours. He's a little secretive, and tends to let his actions speak for him. He loves the shadows, and adores all living things. He is usually very gentle and calm, but will act agressively if needed.

(Now for my intro! It mgiht not be great, but I'll do my best)

A young man strolled through the streets of Coreden, his black cloak billowing behind him in the wind. Inside his cloak he concealed a small pouch which contained his most prized posessions, something he would gladly give his life to protect: his two shards of the shattered Orb of Peace. He looked around, wondering where the other keepers of the shards were. Alexander wandered around, then decided to go to the fountain in the center, and then start looking from there.(Sorry, that's all I got right now...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm

The wheel's of a dingy carriage clacked against the cobblestone path and the horses snorted their plea for rest, but to no use. They continued on the path through a bustling city, nearly running over the citizen's that where running about trading with each other. The carriage jolted violently and a crystal like shard appeared from within a pouch, a feminine hand carefully covered it up again, and sealed the pouch.

The carriage came to a stop, and a russet colored and curly head looked out. Following it, was a simple black shirt, and green bottoms that stopped at the knees. Shoes however, were no where to be found. Once the girl was out, she bent back into the carriage and retrieved the pouch, keeping a tight grip on it, and paid the man driving it.

Rune waited for the man to continue driving, then began her trek around the town, the cobblestone streets that lay throughout the city were hot to the touch, but she was not bothered by it all. The girl made a bee line for the center of the town, dodging all the villagers, but getting her feet stepped on all the same.

Rune looked around herself, there was a beautiful fountain, but that was the only discerning feature around her. Everything else was dusty or old. She headed towards the fountain, bending over it and slipping her hand under the falling liquid. She sat down, not wanting to be stepped on again, and waited. She knew she had to look for someone who carried shards of an orb, like her. But she had no idea who they were or what they looked like.

ooc// It might have some errors, but I have to rush. I did the best I could though.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

{{It's good elastic. Now...if etrnal can post her intro...we might be able to start...}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 pm

ooc// Alright
and thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 am

((Sorry it took so long!!))

Coreden. A bustling metropolis. Not at all meeting her fancy. She stood motionless on the edge of the city, watching silently. People came and went in and out of her view. Voices rose and sank in and out of earshot. Wooden carts rattled against the cobblestones, horses’ hooves knocked against the ground, trinkets chimed together as they clashed, coins jingled in each traveler’s pockets as the moved. With each coin bouncing against another, a high pitched ringing sounded off in her ears. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, cracking her neck and forcing the ringing away. She sighed and decided to complete her journey. Lifting a shaky foot clad in a dark boot, she stepped onto the threshold of Coreden.

The heels of her boots clicked against the stone-lain path as she walked slowly through the city. Her black pants housed her legs as they twitched in nervousness. Adorning her waist was a belt, which she had fastened many pouches to. Some with coins of her own, some with scraps of paper, some with absolutely nothing at all. Her torso twisted under her light grey shirt as she turned to have a look around her; the sleeves opened at her shoulders and closed near her elbow. She hadn’t seen cities such as this before; it mildly intrigued her. Across her shoulder was secured a sash, holding her sword in its sheath. Her hand rested cautiously on the hilt; her fingers flinching whenever a passerby passed too close. She took a breath and moved a stray lock of her light brown hair. She had pulled it back in an attempt to keep it out of her way; her efforts proved futile. Her grey eyes darted this way and that with every new and sudden sound. She reminded herself to breathe as she headed towards a rather serene-looking, though unfortunately not uninhabited, fountain. She found an open spot and sat down stiffly.

She thought it strange for a meeting now and even stranger that her allies were unknown to her. Trust in others was never one of her strong points. Her shady past prevented her from ever letting her guard down again. She sighed and knocked away a few pouches before finding the one she wanted. It was no different from the rest on the outside, though she knew just how unique it was on the inside. The orb shards, her reason for travelling to the city. She allowed for a small smile as she caressed the pouch.

The sheath for her sword twitched. She blinked in response, but paid no more attention to it. Both her hands were clasped on the pouch in a protective manner. Her sword twitched again, but this time with no response from her. That did not go over well. The sword rose up an inch out of its sheath. The sunlight bounced off the blade and a high pitched ringing sounded in her ears again, this time accompanied with a harsh whisper of her name.

‘Trinity…’

She blinked and let go of her pouch, focusing on her sword. She took a sharp breath and angrily shoved the sword back in the sheath, stopping the whispers and the ringing. She cautiously glanced around her, hoping her actions went unnoticed. She took a deep and shaky breath, waiting for some sign of the others.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 am

{{wow. I do believe you've got your swag back ^^ Alright. Everything from here on is fair game in the roleplay(so long as it's permitted within the rules of cours ^^; )}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am

((^-^ I know I know!!!!! I'm so excited!!! And let the games BEGIN!!))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

ooc// Alright, um... I need to get this post in, because I forgot to give my character a cloak and a sword. Sorry if you wanted to go first mystic x[

bic//
Rune sat, bouncing her leg up and down, waiting for some sign of the others. She heard laughter from behind her and was splashed with cold water, she growled angrily as a gust of wind added to the chill and she pulled out her earthly green cloak. She had it wrapped around her sword, so when she unfurled it, the metal came clanking down. Rune placed the sword beside herself, and put on the cloak, tying it at her neck, but leaving the hood down. It had been her fathers, but he gave it to her when she was handed the duty of protecting the orb. It was still large on her, and it trailed behind, but Rune wore it with pride, and acted as if it fit her perfectly. The material was light, but it fulfilled it's purpose all the same. She glanced at the sword, then decided to hook it onto her belt, now she was outfitted properly, and all the while she had been keeping a tight grip on the shards of orb. A carriage shot by, followed by loud bangs and shouts of disapproval. Rune instantly jumped to her feet, but was dismayed to find that two rocks were floating by her head. She cursed and grabbed them, quickly shoving them both into her cloak pockets.

Last edited by elastic on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

{{Oh no it's fine ^^ I'ma bit outta ideas so by all means...let the games begin *waves*}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am

ooc// Alright, but... how do they meet? Should all of their shards glow or something?
Oh, and I'm not sure how... but I managed to forget something about the cloak. I'm gonna edit my post, but: It was her fathers, so it's big on her. That's the short part though, I"ll describe it better in my edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next