Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 pm

{{It's not short at all. It's good! ^-^ }}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 am

((omigoomi, I didn't realize it was this long. I mean, I'm catching Xander up from several posts back, but I went overboard. o-o;;; ))

Xander wasted no time in entering the inn. He glanced about, trying to calculate the best place for him to take himself while the others talked. He knew they would be conversing at great length, and frankly he had no interest in whatever they considered worth chattering about. As he attempted to see through the constantly fluctuating crowd, it rankled him to discover that the entire place was well-lit and he couldn't find any place to isolate himself adequately.

Worse yet, the fire was entirely surrounded, so he would have to warm up without its friendly flames. The only thing that mollified him was that the combined body heat of the inhabitants was enough to keep him relatively warm. It was the only good that came of the tumultuous crowd as far as he was concerned.

Taking of his hood with his woolen gloves, he resigned himself to a corner of the room that was slightly less populated than the others. His position gave him as good a view of the room as any other, with the possible exception of standing atop a table. The brilliant white of Almond’s garb stood out against the uniform dullness of most of the other customer’s clothing. No doubt she had achieved her spot at the side of the fire by the rest of the crowd falling back in surprise at her noble’s attire, as well as her all-to-innocent face. Terra was nearby, grinning devilishly, probably over the suspicious roar the fire had given.

The clamor and size of the crowd concealed the rest of the group within it. Already in a somewhat foul mood, he sulked over the choice of lodging, and impatiently waited while they others negotiated and warmed up. Bad temperedly he tried to ignore everyone, but finding it impossible, he instead pushed through the throng in search of Luke. Brooding over all he had to say concerning the inn, he roughly made his way toward the tall boy just in time to hear the location of their rooms from a kindly-looking elderly woman.

Eyes glittering, he quickly turned to sprint (as best he could) to the staircase leading to the second floor. Finding the stairs blocked by a pair of jokesters, he wanted to knock them aside. He was too lightweight to take them on, keeping from a fight would be best at the moment, so instead he nudged past them shooting some angry looks as he went past.

Dashing up the stairs he stood upon the landing with his eyes blazing and his cloak billowing. His eyes immediately fell upon one of the doors on the left, and wasting no time, he practically kicked the door open and swept in. Here at last he could keep his own company.

((Could I have a quick description of what is in their rooms? Two beds a window, a side table, a light... is that right?))
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am

{{Yep that'll work.}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Kia's eyes traveled over the people within the inn carefully, her arms folded against her waist, her sword hand gripping her hilt lightly. Men were starting to drink too much...that was usually a bad sign in her book. She caught sight of Luke and another woman-she assumed Sandra-and nodded to herself. Their rooms must be ready. She watched as Xander sulked in a corner before walking over to Luke, and then practically bolting to the rooms.

She frowned as Almond walked off into another corner, her bright clothes unmistakable in this thicket of black, brown and dirty white. Kia sighed, pulling her hair up off her neck as she walked over to Luke. The boy had a puzzled look on his face, his eyes resting on the hallway where Xander had disappeared.

"He must not like crowds." Kia mused, making Luke jump. She smirked. "Rooms are ready?" she asked. He nodded and relayed Sandra's message. Kia nodded. "Great. Give her my thanks?" Luke smirked.

"If she'll take it." he muttered. Kia looked at him with a puzzled expresion but he waved her away. She shrugged before heading to the back where the inn's rooms were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: