Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 am

"it's too late for that, girls.", a voice said from the roof of the building nearby. Alexander leapt down from the roof, landing in a puddle of both rainwater and blood, his huge sword drawn. "You may have taken care of my ally, but you won't be able to beat me so easily.", he said, smiling evilly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 am

Cally jumped, but Kia wasn't so easily surprised. She pushed the other girl behind her quickly and took her steps slowly. She looked over the man in front of her carefully. She watched the water he stepped in too. Cally noticed it first, but she tried to not make it obvious; the water was moving on the ground. It took on the form of a small snake, growing with each puddle it entered before crawling up the back of Kia's leg and into her open palm.

"What make you so sure?" Kia asked. "Dismiss has been chasing us for months; no one's caught us yet." She was stalling as her water grew in shape and form behind her. To Cally, it looked a lot like a sharp lighting bolt. "You don't know what we can do." As the water grew, Kia pushed Cally back farther and farther down the alley towards the market. If she could get somewhere more populated....
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

Alexander smiled as he watched Kia push Cally away, and as Kia manipulated the water into a weapon. Alexander laughed. "My sword is laced with the deadliest poison on earth; It is a mixture of nicotine, cyanide, digitalin, and special little concotion I like to call 'white star'. If you were to even run your unprotected finger along the blade, you would die in a matter of minutes. If I were to stab you, so much of te poison would be released into to your blood that you would die in 3.1209 sceonds.", he said, smirknig.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 am

"A lot good that will do for your Boss huh?" Kia asked. "I heard they wanted us back alive." her voice betrayed the roaring fear and anxiety in her gut. Cally's eyes never left the man's sword now. Kia could hear the girl breathing heavy behind her; she smirked, Good, get Cally worked up, see what happenes then. she thought.

The winds began to pick up as Cally mumbled behind her. "No no.." Kia bit her lower lip which was still bleeding from her last fight. They were halfway down the alley now as leaves scattered along the ground moved together with any garbage or anything else loose and lightweight.

Just a little longer...Kia thought as she stepped farther away from her only source of water. Cally took an addtional two steps back, holding her head. The breeze that blew through the alley quickly turned into a wind-tunnel, pushing at their backs. "No.." she muttered.

"Cally run!" Kia yelled throwing her spike of water at Alexander. With Cally's help, Kia knew the water would travel faster. The second after she threw it, Kia turned, taking Cally's hand and running out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 am

Alexander growled and held up his sword. THe extremely sharp blade sliced the spike in half, and Alexander snapped his fingers. Ten more dismiss hunters leapt down from the rooftops, surrounding Cally and kIa.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 am

That was the only thing Kia had not expected, but Cally had. With the two girls back to back, Cally looked up at the sky. Kia felt the wind take on a pattern, and tried to keep her balance. "Easy Cally..." Kia muttered. "I know what I'm doing." the girl answered.

The speed at which the wind was traveling now, Kia could only compare it to a tornado. It circled them, keeping them in the center, but blew out at the Dismiss agents that circled them. Not only did the dust and leaves sturr, but now so did heavier objects like metal garbage tins and a few loaded cardboard boxes. With the metal in her winds, Cally was able to direct them, knocking out at least three of the agents. Kia swung at a few threw the wind, knocking out another two before jumping back into the eye of the storm. "How long can you keep this up?" Kia asked. Cally didn't answer, only shook her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 am

Alexander growled.(Time for a twist!) He took out a small communicator. "Send in Project Shadow"he said. "are you sure about that, General Alex?", a vocie said from the other end. 'yes, I'm sure. Send in Project Shadow, now!"affirmative.", said the voice. Alexander put away his communicator, and smiled. Soon, a small cone of lightning formed, followed by a cone of stone. From the two cones, two shadow beings formed, one identical to Kia, the other identical to Cally. "These two beings know every single move you have, and then some. You cannot beat them. THey know you. They see you. THey appear as you. THey ARE you."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 am

Kia stared at the shadow being of herself. She tilted her head to one side, her shadow doing so likewise. She smirked. "No way this thing is me." she muttered, throwing a quick right hook. The shadow doged it, tossing Kia a punch as well. Kia caught the punch and threw the arm aside. Her shadow twisted it's hand around Kia's wrist and pulled her arm behind her back. Kia bit back a scream and with her free arm, elbowed the shadow's face. Of course the shadow ducked, but it was enough time for Kia to get her twisted arm free. Rubbing her wrist, Kia took a step back, running into Cally.

Cally had her own difficulties. She couldn't fight and keep the tornado going at the same time...when her shadow threw it's first punch, Cally's tornado faltered and she staggered back. Now her bottom lip was bleeding. "This is insane..." she muttered.
"Tell me about it..." Kia looked at her shadow, taking a deep breath. "The idiot was right.." she mumbled.
"How are we getting out of this one?" Cally asked, holding the back of her hand against her bleeding lip.
"I'm working on it." Kia muttered, side-stepping another attack her shadow launched at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

"The guy has Telekinesis, be careful, he can delfect most attacks." Skye glowered. Sam snapped his fingers and some men came running in. they grabbed their arms and pushed them on to their knees.
"Huh? Let me go!" she yelled trying to reach her foot back kicking him but one of them pushed his knee against her back and she let out a wail.
"If you don't stay still, I can let them hurt you until you pass out." Sam chuckled, then he turned to Seth and smiled, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 am

Seth growled. He nodded, smilnig slightly. "Prepare to die.", he said, forming a huge orb of ligtning in his hands.

/////Meanwhile/////

THe shadows dodged and countered every single move the KIa and Cally used, and then Alexander smiled and took out his communicator onc more. "Send in Project Assimilation", he said. "General! No! It's too soon! Project Assimilation is still in the prototype and testing phase! It could wipe out the entire continent!" "Fine.", Alexander growle.d "Send in Project SEED.", he said. "THe whole thing?" "No, send the armour seperate of the project.", Alex said. "Affirmative" Soon, a super-high-tech suit of battle armour appeared, and Alexander quickly put it on. then, a pillar of black fire shot up from the ground and into the clouds, receding to reveal what appeared to be a human wearing a cloak and a mask and holding a sword. "Meet Seed.", Alexander said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 am

Cloud threw one off and he scored his fist into another's face, "Anyone touches me one more time, they're dead." Skye glanced at her brother as the other men looked statled they let them go and ran off scared. He glanced quickly at Seth then at Skye, "Are you okay?"
"Sort of." she murmured.

Sam smirked and a semi-visible shield formed around him, "Try to."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 am

"Alright, now they're just being ridiculous!" Kia muttered.
"Kia, I can't keep this up..." Cally said quietly. She was moving away from her shadow's attacks, but the winds were dieing down. Kia looked up at the tornado that surronded them before back at her shadow.
"Alright, forgett it then." Kia said. As her shadow attacked again, Kia pulled it's arm, twisted herself and threw it behind her. She let out a deep breath; her heart was pounding against her chest as the tornado completely disappeared. Cally fell against her as she took another hit from her shadow.
"This isn't working..." she muttered.
"And you can't fight.." Kia said. "I could--that's it. Swap." She said. Cally shook her head.
"I can't fight you either." she whispered.
"Stall then. I can take yours out easily." Kia said, blocking an attack that Cally's shadow made. Kia threw a few quick punches which all made their mark. Kia heard the splash of water and looked down; she'd stepped in a puddle. Kia smirked. She pulled her hands up at her sides, the water came to her hands quickly. She spiked it like before and stabbed it threw Cally's shadow.
Once that was done, Kia turned to knock out another Dismiss agent. She looked over her shoulder to see Cally pinned against the alley wall by her shadow. Quickly, she threw her spike of water towards her shadow. It made it's mark since the shadow was focused on Cally. The girl fell to the floor, dizzy and weak. Kia helped her up before looking over at Alexander. "We've got to run." she said quietly. Cally nodded, still holding her head. "Come on." Kia pulled at her younger friend, running out of the alley and into the market.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am

"Seed, capture and infect them.", Alexadner commanded. Seed smiled a twisted smile as his face-which was actually a black and white mask that had been given nerve, skin, and life- contorted and was twisted into a horrible arrangement, with his mouth in a vertical position between his eyes. Seed leapt at Kia and Cally, his left hand becoming a large battle-axe, and his right hand becoming a large spiked flail.

/////meanwhile!!!!/////

Seth smirked. cade threw a large orb of steel into the air, and Seth blast electricity at it, melting it and turning it into a large golem made out of living, liquid, electrified steel.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 am

Sam's eyes narrowed slightly then he glanced down at Seth.
'They seem smart, but I wonder if I can outsmart them without harming all but one.' he thought. From the corner of his eye he can see Skye trying to escape without being caught but his hand moved towards her way and he shoved it foward. SKye was pushed by an unbelieveable force and she crahsed into a tree falling back wincing in pain.
"Nobody moves till the fight is over." he growled. She pushed herself from the ground and sat there with a small cut across her forehead as the blood came down the side.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 am

"RUN!" Kia yelled as Cally looked over her shoulder. Kia gave the girl a rough shove out into the marketplace before grabbing her hand and leading her once more.
Cally held her head; she still felt dizzy from the tornado she'd conjured up. It took more energy out of her than she thought. She was more than glad to let Kia weave in and out of the crowd and find someplace they could hide.
Every now and then, Kia would glance over her shoulder to see if that thing was still following them. She knew it wasn't a good idea, and stopped looking after the thrid time. Instead, she looked ahead, trying to find a place they could just hide.
Quickly, Kia ducked into one of the more crowded stores; they had a sale going on. Perfect, Kia thought. She made her way towards the back of the store where they usually kept the dressing rooms and pulled Cally into one before locking it. Cally sat on the small bench, and Kia leaned against the door, both trying to catch their breath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Seed smiled a twisted smile. He morphed his right hand into a gauntlet with razor sharp claws. He quickly brought his right hand downward, ripping apassage through the time. He entered the passage, and effectively apppeared in the dressing room just as Cally and KIa entered.

/////meanwhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/////

Seth growled. He used his electricity to manipulate the electrified liquid steel into a sort of living suit of armour. He used electricity to bond the armour with him, making and impenetrable shell. He then created a gigonomous(It's a word!) orb of electricity, as Cade created a transparent, indestructible shield out of thinned titanium around himself, Cloud, and Skye. Seth compressed the orb of lightning into a tiny sphere the size of an ant. "THis orb's explosive force is equivalentto that of 2,000 supernovae.", Seth said, smiling. He then curshed the orb in his hand, releasing the amazing explosive force. A deafening explosion sounded, preceeded by a huge burst of light, and then a huge burst of fire, lightning, radiation, wind, and almost everything imaginable.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

{{2,000 supernova?! Couldn't that kind of fource kill everything on the planet?!}}

Cally jumped, and so did Kia, who quickly grabbed the girl and pushed her behind her and against the locked door. Cally held her head, which she had hit hard since Kia had tossed her harder than she intended. Now, Cally understood what her friend was doing. Whatever this thing was, she didn't want Cally to see it; she still had nightmares about monsters and such. If this was anything like a monster, Cally was more than happy to look away.
Kia's chest rose and fell as she watched the thing Alexander had called Seed. She tried her best not to move too much as she unlocked the dressing room door. She thought it was like the massive T-Rex, big, dangerous, and powerful, but blind all the same.
"Cally..." Kia whispered. "As soon as this door is unlocked, I want you to run."
"But Kia I-" Cally protested as the door opened outward.
"No time. Go!" Kia said, giving her friend a quick shove before closing the dressing room door. Cally bounched on the balls of her feet for a few seconds before running out of the store.
"So," Kia said. "To what do I owe the pleasure, big, bad and ugly?"

Last edited by mystikmage on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 pm

(He was exaggerating. It only had the force of 1,999 1/2 supernovae.)

Seed smiled again, a sickening, twisted, cruel smile. He slowly approached Kia, growling slgihtly. "My duty is to capture and infect both you and the other girl. I guess I'll have to start with you."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"Infect me?" Kia asked. She seemed to think about it for a moment. "I'm already a deadly force of nature." She said. As she snaped her hands open, a spiked ring of water formed around each of her hands. "What more do I need to be infected with?" she asked. Leaning against the door, Kia put a litte more distance between her and Seed before tossing a few of the spikes at him. She pushed the door open again as she threw more spikes, stepping out into the store. The few people who were in the dressing rooms fled the instant they saw the water that was circling Kia, who thought they were smart to do so.

Cally ran. She didn't know where to, or how far she was going to go, she just knew she had to run. Her eyes burned as tears ran down her face. She had to find someone who could help her. They wouldn't kill Kia, she told herself. They wanted people like her back alive. Wasn't that what Kia always said? The government wanted all of them back alive for testing..or something like that. Cally just had to find someone who could get Kia out. She stopped in her tracks then. If the government was after them....who was there to go to? The tears came fiercer now. Cally covered her face for a moment, leaning against an old oak tree; she'd run herself into a park. The winds sturred again, and this time they brought storm clouds with them. Cally rubbed her eyes as lightining flashed in the sky and thunder boomed overhead. She'd never done that before...then something exploded. Cally tucked herself into the nook the old oak tree made with it's roots, hands over her head, as whatever exploded sent a massive shockwave past her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Seed sighed. He returned his hands and face to normal, and leaned agaisnt the wall. He seemmed to become... human. He looked... normal. "I wasn't always like this. I used to be an elemental, like you, Kia. My name was Jet Alecson. Then Dismiss captured me, and infected me with the... SEED bacillus, they called it. It kills normal people, but it renders elementals completely maleeable and changeable. THey replaced my face with this mask, to destroy my identity. Then they kept me in a tube until their testing and experiments were done. They put... something in me... Something that controls me... Something that makes me do things that the government wants me too.... LIsten, Kia, they're capturing elementals to turn them into things like me! You can't escape them! THey're everywhere! THey won't look like me... But they're monsters, just like me! Only trust elementals, and people with a flame tatoo! THey are forming a resistance against the government! Find their leaders, Seth and Cade Strom! Run, KIa! Run! I'm losing.. .control...", he said, then let out a piercing cry of pain, which turned into a roar of rage fury and bloodlust. He returned to his previous state, charging at Kia, sword drwn.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Kia's defenses dropped slightly as the monster changed into....a boy? Eyes wide, Kia could only listen as the boy told his story. "Jet I-" before she had a time to ask him anything, he changed again, back into Seed. She had enough time to dogde being killed out right, but the sword nicked her back, slicing through her jacket and shirt like butter and leaving a painful cut on her side. She sealed her lips in an effort to keep back her scream, and covered her side before running out of the dressing room. That was when she heard the explosion. It didn't stop her, but for a moment, she lost her train of thought, and nearly ran into a rack of clothes. She was dizzy; it was a bad idea to create the water out of air like she had in the dressing room-it took water from her. Now that she was bleeding, it was going to slow her down...The shockwave from whatever had exploded broke the windows of the store and blew the doors in. Kia held her arm up against the glass, and therefore didn't see the broke door. When she lowered her arm, the farther side of the glass door frame knocked into her. She fell to the floor hard with the frame over her. She heard screaming, and thunder as darkness ebbed at her vision. She knew two things then; one, was if she didn't get up, Seed would capture her and take her to Dismiss, and two was that she couldn't get up. Kia was completely trapped under metal frame.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm

(CAde to the rescue!)

Suddenly, the metal frame lifted off of KIa and flew at Seed. A boy ran over to kIa and helped her up. "Are you okay?", he asked. Seed dodged the frame and for a second reverted back to Jet aain and fell to his knees. "Cade...", he said, staring at the boy that stood before him. Cade looked over at Jet. "Jet? Jet Alecson?", he said, recognizing the voice. "Cade the girl's name is KIa... She's an elemental, too. She knows everything that you need to know. But you need to get out of here, now! Before the baccilus takes control aga-", he said, breaknig off into a scream as the SEED baccilus took over again and he charged at Cade.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Kia let out a breath of relief as the metal was lifted from her body. She was more than happy to be helped to her feet. She held her head for a moment, as the ground swayed beneth her and the pain from her cut burned through her. She pressed an already bloody had to her side when Jet regained control. "Jet! If you can fight it..." that's all she had time to say before the Seed took over him again. "Move!" Kia said, pulling Cade out of Seed's tragectory. "We have to-ah!" As she tried to take a step forward, her side throbbed and she nearly fell over again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Seed fell to his knees, quickly switching from Seed to Jet and back. He fell face down on to the ground, the baccilus fighting agaisnt his conciousness. Cade sighed. "Poor Jet... He was a good fighter...", he said, before twisting the frame into a sharp pole. He held it above Seed/Jet, and looked away. He brought the pole down, biting back a scream as he heard the sound of bone cracking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Kia watched what Cade did. Part of her wanted to scream out against his actions, but the rest of her knew it had to be done. She closed her eyes the second she heard the dead thud as Jet fell, and she hit the floor as well. "Cade..." she said, thinking over everything Jet had told her. "He called you Cade?" she asked, eyes closed as she held her head. "You're...part of something...He told me..." She was fighting back against passing out right then and there. If she kept her mind thinking, she could prolong it. "Cade Storm, and someone named Seth. Find them...trust those with Fire...He said Dismiss was hunting other elements....Cally." she whispered, opening her eyes. "I have to find Cally...that explosion...What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next