Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:08 pm

"Yes, I am Cade Strom, leader of the resistance.", he said, pulling up his sleeve to reveal a fire tattoo. "THe explosion was my brother Seth fighting a Dismiss agent.", Cade said. "Come with me, Kia.", he said, walking out of the store. He paused in front of Seed, who had reverted to Jet in his death. He bowed his head and said a short prayer for his fallen comrade.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Kia nodded. Holding her side, Kia did her best to stand and follow, all the while keeping her mind thinking of what she would do next. Wherever Cade was taking her, Kia would have to remember how to get there. The first thing she'd do was look for Cally. The girl wouldn't have gotten far with that explosion, so she was probably still somewhere in the city. If there was a resistance, then they would join. Safety in numbers, Cally had said. After that....Kia wasn't sure what would happen, but she kept her mind occupied by thinking up different scenarios as she followed Cade.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

As CAde walked, he came across Cally cowering near the remains of a tree. "KIa, I think we found your friend."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Cally hadn't moved. She heard the shock wave move over her, and she heard the tree moan in protest of moving against the force. After that, she hadn't moved; she'd actually fallen asleep. Kia had made her keep moving throughout the whole night so that they would reach the city before daybreak. When she heard voices, Cally jolted since they woke her.
"Cally." Kia breathed, glad to see the girl was alright. Cally blinked back the sun before looking up at the older girl before her. It was then that she realized the huge age difference between them.
"Kia? Kia! You're alive!" Cally said, jumping up and hugging her friend who fell back down on the grass. When Cally withdrew her hands, she was horrified to see them covered in blood. "Your hurt." Cally said, close to tears again.
"I should be dead." Kia whispered. "Listen, this is Cade Storm. He's a leader of a resistance." Cally looked Cade up and down with slight mistrust as Kia introduced him. She was fifteen, not five. Kia knew this, and said no more about what they were going to do next. Cally stood up, supporting her friends weight while doing so. She looked at Cade for a long moment.
"She's wounded pretty badly." she said. "Do you have someplace we can go?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"First, I need to go see how my brother is doing in his fight against that Dismiss agent from earlier."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Cally thought about that for a moment. "Fine, you go. I'm staying here with Kia." She said, setting her friend back down to rest against what was left of the tree. "She can't keep moving, so whenever your ready to leave the city, we'll be here."
Kia had to hide the smirk that crept onto her face with a cough. She'd never seen this leading side of Cally before, and found it quite humorous. Cally turned to look Kia over again before turning her attention back to Cade. "Thanks, ya know. For saving her and all."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 pm

"Leave the city? Are you nsane? THe government has Dismiss agents psoted everywhere outside this city! The resistance bas =e is inside the city, in a palce where none of the Dismiss would ever look.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Cally frowned. "No there aren't. Me and Kia walked here from NYC last night, and if Dismiss has surronded the city, then they missed a spot." She said, scracthing the back of her head. "Come to think of it, if Dismiss has the city surronded, then they know about your hideout, and they're looking for it. If that's the case buddy, then you have a serious problem on your hands." Cally let out a deep breath, looking back at Kia. She was glad to find her friend asleep. "Look, Kia's on Dismiss' Top Ten most wanted. So, we can't stay in one place for too long. She doesn't know it but I do. So are you and your brother if you are who she says you are. Cade and Seth Storm right? If I were you, I wouldn't stay in any place too long either; even if you are with this resistance." She held her hands up with a shrugg. "Just my opinion." With that said, Cally sat on the grass in order to tend to her friends wounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"THat's because they were trying to find my hideout. THeyt hadn't known about until they got Jet yesterday.", Cade said. "LIsten, they don't know where the hideout is. They'd never look in the palce where it is. GRab your friend and follow me.", he said.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Cally turned her head sharply to glare at Cade over her shoulder. She took a deep breath as a strong breeze blew through the hollow tree and looked back at Kia. "Hey.." she whispered, shaking the girl carefully.
Kia winced as she moved and woke up. "Wha?" she asked, inhaling sharply through her teeth. "Take it easy, you got hurt. We've got to move." Cally said. Kia nodded sleeplingly. "Take off your jacket."
"Why?" Kia asked, opening her eyes.
"It's the only thing I can use right now as a bandage..." Cally muttered, "It's pretty cut it anyway."
Kia nodded, and with Cally's help, took off the denim jacket. Cally wrapped the jacket around the slash Kia had on her back in hopes that the denim was thick enough to stop the bleeding. Cally stood up, taking Kia by the arm and helping her up in the process. "Just lean on me.." she said quietly, drapping Kia's arm over her shoulder.
"Lead the way." Cally said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 pm

alexander smiled as he watched from afar. "Yes, Cade, lead the way to their doom...", he said, smirking.(Cade's infected! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm

{{O.o; wow...Cally's good...she saw that before I did xD}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 pm

(lol! Not really, I'm just messin' with ya!)alexander took out his communicator. "SEed, come in.", he said. No response. "Seed, respond!" Nothing. "SEED!", he said angrily. Jet grunted as he opened his eyes, amazed that he was still alive. He got to his feet, and grabbed his communicator. "my name is Jet Alecson. And I'm not your slave anymore!!!", he said. "What the hell?!", Alexander said. Jet dropped the communicator on to the floor and crushed it under his foot. Alexander growled. "Smith, send in Project P.O.S.E.I.D.O.N.", he said. "General! It's much to dangerous! It's still being tested!", said a voice on the other end. "I don't care, I want POSEIDON out here NOW!!!", Alexander shouted. THere was a silence on the other end. "Smith, I said NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he said. "Affirmative, sir...", said the voice. "Sending in POSEIDON...", he said. Soon, a cyborg appeared, a bizzare mixture of a high-tech killer robot and an infected elemental.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 pm

{{Oh ha ha. Well...I got nothing :/ }}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm

(KKK, me ish gowna posteh aggaaaain)

*MEANWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

CAde brought Cally and KIa to the hideout, and was greatly surprised to see Jet leaning against the entrance, holding a jar. Inside the jar was a bizarre black goop, which seemed to be moving. "Jet? Is that you!?", Cade said, amazed and joyous. "Yeah. Fortunately for me, you missed my vitals, but got the baccilus out of me. It's now in the jar, for thhe scientists to analyze."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

By the time Cade brought Cally and Kia to the hideout, Cally was extremely worried. Kia's face was pale and it was starting to bother her that Kia hadn't said anything the whole time. Cally bounched on the balls of her feet as Cade talked to someone named Jet who was holding a jar of some black goop. Cally glanced at the jar once, and got such a chill that it shook her body and woke Kia.
The teen pulled her head up slowly to look at the boy in front of her. "Jet?" she asked. Cally looked down to her friend. "Hey, we're here. You can take it easy now." Cally said, but there was fear in Kia's eyes as she gazed at the other boy.
"But...you were dead..." Kia said. "I saw Cade do it myself!" she muttered.
Cally looked up at Cade. "She needs medical attention, like now!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 am

"I'm not dead, actually. Wether by strategy or dumb luck, the pole missed all of my vitals and all it really did was get the baccillus out of me. Oh, and now I can do this!", Jet said, and proceeded to pullup his shrit and stick his arm through the hole in his stomache. "Dude, that's awesome!", Cade said, laughing. Cade looekd over at Cally. "ok, come in. I'll analyze the baccilus while the doctors take care of KIa.", CAde said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 am

Skye's violet eyes widen as Cloud looked shocked. As for Sam he put up his barrier trying to withstand the attack, but unfortunately he was thrown back crashing into a tree making it rattle.
"Guys while Sam is apssed out we gotta scram before we get caught again, we can take a train to Oregon or something, we just need to get out of the city." she spoke glancing around to find the nearest crowd to run in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 am

"No, Skye, I want to show you and your brother something. Follow me.", Seth said, walking towards the hideout.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:42 am

Cally looked away from Jet as he proceeded to stick his arm through the hole in his stomach. Kia laughed and shook her head. "That is just gross." she muttered. Cally sighed, lifting Kia moreso over her shoulder before following Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 am

CAde walked inside, and elad Cally and Kia to the hospital area.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am

Once they were in the hospital area, Cally let Kia sit on one of the beds. "Don't lean back, just sit." Cally told her.
Kia just nodded simply; she was half asleep, and that made Cally worry. When a doctor came around, Cally told him everything she knew. Then she unwrapped Kia's denim jacket, which was completely soiled with blood. She's going to want a new one the second she get's out of here... Cally thought, tossing the jacket to the nearest trash bin.
As the doctors work on clean Kia up, Cally sat nearby. She had a few scraps and bruises, but she wouldn't be bothered with any of the doctors treatments. As long as Kia made it through, she would be fine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 am

Cade walked over to Cally. "you know, now that I've shown you all of this, I'll either have to kill you, or make you a member of the resistance. Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

Cally didn't even look up at Cade when he spoke to her.
"I know." She said with a deep breath. "I also know, Kia's going to fight with you. And I'm as good as dead if I don't stick with her." Cally reached up to the messy bun, pulling her hair out and letting it fall in straight black locks down to her elbows. She ran her fingers through it to comb out most of the knots, shaking her head. "I'll join." she said after a few minutes of silence. "I'll join. I may regret it later, but I'll join." She looked up at Cade then. "There isn't an age limit is there?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 am

Cade nodded. "You won't regret this. Now you have a permanent home, people who wil lgive their lives to protect you, and delicious food three times daily. All you have to do is recite the oath, get the resistance mark, and show us what skills you ahve to offer. Kia will hae to do the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next