Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm

His ears twitched as the sound stopped and he glanced up to see Oake stand still for a moment, before relaxing her muscles, putting her arms down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:28 am

X and Marik were both laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Her golden eyes glanced around the room, and Voodoo's eyes began to glow. A shaft of wind was blowing through a sealed doorway, and the glow disappeared, "To your right." She walked over it, slapping her hands lightly on it, till she felt it, and pushed her hand in. It pulled away and the laughing was even more louder.
"Well then." she muttered turning to the cat that approached.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:44 am

"Marik, you get scared so easily!", X laughed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:50 am

Voodoo sprinted down, and Oake followed him listening to the sound of their voices.
"Secret Tunnels, a clever way." The cat whispered as they turned corners.
"It is, don't most caslte have underground tunnels?" she asked.
"Yukyro's did, I remembered you got lost in it once, trying to go after a spirit you 'believed' you saw." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Marik smiled slightly. "Shut up, X."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:47 am

Voodoo glanced around and another shaft of wind blew from his side, "Now the left." Oake placed her hand on the wall and it disappeared. The black cat ran up to her side and she gasped to see X and Marik standing there.
"Oh great." The black cat muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:15 pm

X looked over at them. "Heh. Guess I forgot some of my old tunnels."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:20 pm

"Curiousty killed the cat," Voodoor muttered, "Does it mean I'm suppose to be dead right now?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Marik laughed, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Oake picked him up and stroaked his fur, "Not yet, you're not getting on my nerves."
"Yet." he chuckled. She rolled her eyes then smiled at Marik, "We got curious about the tunnels, so sorry about ending up right here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:08 pm

X smiled slightly. "I jsut remembered something. Marik, that was the tunnel you made, and it is the only tunnel to the room Oake is staying in. Coincidence?", he said, smiling. Marik blushed a little. "Shut up, Xavier!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:33 am

Oake turned away and Voodoo purred, "Hmm what should it be? Wards, Holy Barrier, Summonded Creature?"
"Voodoo!" she whispered sternly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:36 am

X laughed and playfully punched Marik on the shoulder. Marik laughed a little, too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

The blackcat jumped down Oake's arm and spoke, "We'll be going back now. Good night you two." He turned around to walk into the tunnel and she watched him leave before turning to the two, "See ya guys in the morning." She quickly followed after the cat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:18 pm

"See you, too.", X said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

The wall closed up and Voodoo purred, "I'm going to stay up and watch the door."
"You're so over protective." she murmured.
"That's my job." he chimed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:26 pm

X walked down the passage to his room, and Marik was alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:39 pm

They came in and Voodoo sat by the wall, curling up there. Oake laid down on her bed and sighed turning her back to the cat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Marik sat on his bed and pulled out his last bottle of cyanide. He sighed and threw it out the window.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Voodoo's ears twitched as he heard a shattering of glass, but he dismissed the thought and sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm

X, too, heard the glass shattering, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Oake was quietly asleep as she laid in her bed. Voodoo turned his head to see her and he smiled turning back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Marik was lying down on his bed, trying to get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

The black cat accidently doze off and he was asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next