Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 am

"Wow.", X said. "That's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm

"He's been with me ever since my parents left us." She murmured turning to him then back at the cat, "Can you help us back to the main halls of this caslte?" He nodded his head, eyes closing. A collar formed around his neck and a red gem appeared as a purple magic began to leak from his eyes. The purple coloring bled into underneath his eyes, making eyes and he opened them, "Follow." Voodoo turned around and began to trot off. Oake turned to X then followed the cat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

X followed after as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:30 pm

He turned corners and ran down hallways as the two ran after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:37 am

Marik looked around. "Where are Xavier and Oake?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

"Here!" she yelled waving her arms. Voodoo skidded to a stop and then he walked over to Nailu sitting by his feet, eyes glowing, "We're here. This wasn't too hard." He licked a paw swiping it over his face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm

X followed Oake into the room. "This place is way bigger than I remember."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:04 pm

"Well, good luck getting around her then." the black feline chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

"i'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Voodoo chuckled and he turned to Oake, who was fixing her long white hair, "Plan on cutting it?"
"No." she answered, placing two black chopsticks into it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Marik smiled slightly. "I'm glad you aren't planning to cut your hair."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

"It's been many years, trying to keep it this long, and make it look good." She laughed, tucking a lock of hair behind an ear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Marik smiled and laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Voodoo yawned and Nailu rubbed the back of his head, "Time to hit the hay." Oake rubbed her eyes, "I found myself a room. I'll see ya guys." She turned around on her heel and began to walk away. The black cat got up and followed after her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Marik walked away to find a room for himslef, as did X.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Nailu disappeared down a hall, with a bag slung over his shoulder.

Oake flopped down on to the bed as she came to her room, and laid there staring at Voodoo's who's purple eyes bore into her golden ones, "Something bothering you?" He purred.
"Naw," she yawned, "Just exhausted." He nodded his head and glanced out the window, "Such a beautiful night."
"Yea." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:02 pm

X easily found his old room. "Just the way I left it...", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm

The black cat jumped up on the window sill and the moon's reflection appeared on them. Oake sat up, crisscrossing her legs as he watched the cat, and he began to speak without turning around, "It's has been a while since you and Nailu have been in England hasn't it?"
"About 200 hundreds years." she answered. He turned this time, "Would you like to return?"
"To see our old friends, anytime." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:57 am

X thought for a second. "I wonder....", he said to himself. He stepped into the closet. He came upon a secret passageway. "YES!", he said, happily. He ran down the passageway.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

She got up and Voodoo watched. Oake came to stand underneath the spot of the moonlight and she began to dance, like a fairy, quick on her toes.
'When the last time you had ballerina classes?" he chuckled. She laughed, "Forever, but I remember."
"Fluid, Graceful. Like your mother." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:45 pm

X burst through the other end of the secret passageway into Marik's room. Marik leapt back, startled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Voodoo glanced outside as Oake leapt throughout the room, on her tiptoes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm

X laughed. "Tha'ts still fun, after all these years."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm

The black cat laid down, then closed his eyes and he listened to the soft padding of her feet as she moved around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Marik punched X's shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next