Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"Now, Oake, I'm afraid you wil ldie.", Marik said. "Shame. I always kind of liked you...", he siad to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 pm

"Go on ahead, what good will it do?" she murmured quietly looking up with her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

"It will keep King Saf from executing me, for one thing."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 pm

"One thing?" she growled, "There's more to that, I can sense."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 pm

"Then spill it! Death is tempting."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 pm

"No. Enough talk."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Oake felt like lunging out but with her condition it was going to be painful to do so. She struggled to keep on breathing and keep her vision staright but it getting harder and harder by the second.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Marik struggled to kill Oake, but couldn't bring himself to lsuaghter the girl he loved. He stabbed his sword into the ground and sighed. "Listen, I'll strike you a deal. I won't kill you, provided you do me a favour."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

She saw the sword dig into the ground next to her and Oake looked up at him with a conufsed look, "Favour?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

"To be honest, I love you, Oake.", Marik said. "I guess, one of the reasons I felt I needed to kill you was because, I wasn't willing to acknowledge that.", he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Her golden eyes widen and she stood there in didsbelief, "You love me?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Marik nodded. "Yes, I do."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:42 pm

"But how come you know me so well?" she murmured. Marik looked nothing familar to her as she seen from the faces past these last few years when the two siblings came to Amercia with new idenities.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Marik seemed hurt. "You don't recognize me?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Oake got up slowly, but winced a bit as the pain surged through her body making her whole front body going numb, something snapped in her mind, "Didn't we meet in a club back a few weeks ago? Your eyes look familiar because it's the only thing that I can remember about people. It was just a little to hard back then to recognize you since I got a little over bit with blood consuming."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

"Think farther back, Oake.", Marik said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm

She closed her eyes shaking her head a bit she opened them again in frustration, "Is there something that can jog my memory or you can tell me or something?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"Maybe this could jog your memory.", Marik said. He took a small shiny pebble from his pocket. "Remember when we gave each other these, so we'd always remember each other?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 am

She dug into her hip pocket and pulled out a matching pebble, as it shone under the moon light. Oake smiled, "Now I do, and I'm glad to see you once again."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 am

Marik smiled. "We've both changed so much since we were kids..."
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 pm

~I suppose i'll just drop.
I have nothing to post. ._.;~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

(well, you could post what's happening with your two characters who escaped)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Raven sighed as she glanced about the silent town they had stumbled in. People were in their houses, sound a sleep. Keegan reached into his pocket, he pulled it up and there was nothing there. "I guess I lost my money when we ran." He frowned. "I suppose we can just sleep in a alley or something." Raven shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Zero leapt down from the roof of a building and landed in front of Raven and Keegan. "Well, I found you.", he said, smiling. "And now-", he began, drawing his sword. "You will DIE!", he shouted, charging forward to slughter the two of them. There was the sound of a gunshot, and Zero fell forward clutching his chest. Standing behind him was a tall man holding a smoking gun. He wore a tattered brown cloak and a wide-brimmed hat. He had on black boots and had a very large sword strapped to his back. "You're welcome.", he said, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next