Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:31 am

"Go!" Nailu yelled. Voodoo gave a pained look then nodded and bounded off with Oake on his back. He watched them leave then stayed behind with X and Marik.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:34 am

X smiled and snapped his fingers again, huge fireballs appeared and flew at Malice, Demise, and Torture.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 am

"Great another castle to figure out." He murmured. The panther came to a stop, eyes closing, and they snapped open, "Found an opening, hold on." She noddec clinging on to his fur as he bounded off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 am

Marik and X pushed Malice and Demise out of the way and began to run down the hlal, trying to find their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 am

Nailu took one last glance before following after and before he knew it, Voodoo jumped from the wall like a shadow and scopped him up. He gasped, surprised and the panther let out a purr, "I got tricks up my sleeve, shadow traveling is so fun." He saw X and Marik in the distance and yelled, "I know where the weaponary room is!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:40 am

X and Marik nodded. "where?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 am

"Follow!" He yelled before bounding ahead taking a sharp left.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 am

Marik and X did as they were told.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

It was a few more turns before the panther stopped in front of a large door and turned, "This it it."
"But the lock is something else." Oake murmured, staring at it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 am

"LEt me try.", X said. He snapped his fingers, and punched the door. The door vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 am

"Hurray." Voodoo chuckled, "Grab-n-go, come on kiddos."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 am

Marik grabbed his blades and armour, and suited up for a battle. X did the same.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 am

Oake was about to grab something till Nailu blocked her from it, "You get away from here with Voodoo if anything, don't come back for us, just run from here as far as you guys can go."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:44 am

"Yeah, Oake. Leave. I'd hate for you to get hurt.", MArik said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm

She nodded then turned to Voodoo, he spoke, "You guys be careful and if you need any assitance, use this." A purple shard appeared in front of them and Oake mounted on to his back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Marik nodded and took the purple shard.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

"Good luck." He purred before running towards the wall, turning into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:07 am

"Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:24 am

The two materialized outside of the castle and Oake thought she was going to burn to death but she felt a thick layer of magic over it, and Voodoo was nowhere but a black lab was in front of her with those purple eyes, "The magic will keep you from frying up, and I perhaps changed myself to fit in, but my eyes won't help it. It shows our true soul, so I might struggle."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 am

The trio of vampire soldiers ran into the room, readying their weapons. "Nailu, you take on Torture. X, you fight Demise. I'll take care of Malice.", Marik said.

Last edited by Chocolate Squirrelador on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 am

Ooc\\
Where's Malice?
He went on a vacation so soon?
(8
Jk, jk

Bic//
Nailu nodded as his had his wrist blades on his arms again and this time a blue blade sword was tied to his waist.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 am

(fixed it. lolololololololololololololol!)

X nodded and drew his sword. He snapped his fingers, and his sword began glowing bright red. He charged at Demise, and locked blades quickly. Marik drew his twin bastard swords and ran at Malice, attacking relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 am

Nailu lunged, arms stretched foward as he gave a loud battle cry and began to attack Tortue.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 am

The three vampire soldiers were soon seperated, and their collective pwoer diminished.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

Nailu's eyes widen as he felt a sense of power flowing through the room and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next