HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm

"It would be quite a pleasure to maintain these gardens with you, Oake."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm

She smiled, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"Now, follow me. I have something even more special to show you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 pm

"All right."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 am

Marik walked towards a spiral staircase and began to ascend.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

Oake reached for her neck placing Voodoo down and he shifted into a crow flying around with the other birds. She smiled seeing her guardian enojy himself and she picked up the skirt of the dress to avoid tripping on the beautiful fabric and followed after Marik.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

Marik eventually led Oake to a large room at the top of the tower. There were gorgeous roses, birdcages, and a large cabinet full of wines. "I come up here when I need some peace and quiet. Would you like a glass of wine?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

She dropped the skirts of the dress once she felt the floor firm onto her feet and glanced before turning to Marik nodding her head, "Oh...yes please."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

Marik nodded, and carefully chose a red wine. He retrieved two glasses, and poured wine into both.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Voodoo small a found opening into the siblings room and landed inside, changing to his normal self.
"Nailu?" He murmured walking in. A coughing answered and the cat ran into the bathroom to see him leaning heavily against the wall fighting for breath.
"Voodoo, the human blood cells, are fighting." He muttered in pain before sliding onto the floor.
"Nailu!" He yowled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

(Interesting...)

Marik handed Oake her glass, and held out his for a toast. "To long life, and to us.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm

She held her's out as well, smiling back at him.

Voodoo nervously nudged Nailu as he laid on the ground out cold, and the cat grew worried, "Oh my, what's going to happen to them?" He paced around restlessly and finally shifted into a vampire himself just ot get Nailu onto the bed. Once Voodoo got him on, he shifted back into a cat and leapt into the window, shifting to a bird heading back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:28 am

Marik took a short sip of his wine, and saw Voodoo flying towards them out of the corner of his eye. He turned to greet the shape shifter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

"Oh greetings you two!" He gasped, fumbling his landing but managed to stay put, Oake turned to face her guardian as she was about to take a small sip, "What brings you here Voodoo?"
"Nailu, he's out cold." He muttered. Her golden eyes widen and she bolted off, accidentaly dropping her wine glass as it shattered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Marik stood up abruptly and set down his glass more gently, though he was just as alarmed. He sprinted off after Oake, hoping that Nailu was not in too bad of shape.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Voodoo shook his head at the mess Oake left so he whispered a few words and it was cleared up. He took off after them. Oake came up to the room unlocking the door and she saw her brother on the bed, the cat was in the room already and he spoke, "He mentioned something about human blood cells fighting with the vampire blood. A very few half-breed vampires have been born into the world, but they never have been examined to see what are the results. Don't worry about him, he'll wake up later."

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: