Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

Voodoo shifted a bit and Oake pulled her arm back as he got up to stretch then jump down and looked at her, "I'll be walking around, want to come?"
"Naww, I'll stay." She answered sitting up. He nodded then disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 am

X stood up to take the weaponry and amrour to the armoury
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm

She looked over to see the black messenger bag slung over at the foot of her bed and she grabbed it, placing it on her lap. Oake pulled the flap, hearing the velcro crackle and she opened the bag to peek inside and see stuff a typical tomboy girl would carry. A small handheld music player, blue headphones tied around, folded paper, gum, a weird necklace, and something silver. She reached in for it and pulled it out to see it was a thin silver dagger with the handle oddly formed, pointed in that end as well for grip. She saw her own reflection in the clean blade and looked in the bag again to see it was wrapped in a purple cloth with two letters written on it.
'K.L.'
Her mom's first and last name, Kelly Leverna.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Marik put the skulls up on a shelf near his bed with other spell regeants.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am

She gave a soft sigh then got up to hitch up her pants above her thigh and grab a thin black leather dagger holded, she fitted it on and sheathed the dagger into it's place.
"I wonder if dad gave anything to Nailu." She thought, fixing her pants back down. Oake closed her bag shoving it back under the bed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

Marik walked over and lay down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 am

She ran a finger through her hair then heard a soft tapping sound from the window and she turned to see Voodoo curled up there sunbathing, "It eventually got boring so I came back." Oake smiled at the black cat and opened the door, "I'll walk with you come on." He gave a pleased purr before jumping down walking out after her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 am

Marik sighed slightly and got up. He turned to X ,who had returned. "I'm gonna go for a walk, ok?", Mari ksaid. X nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 am

The two quietly walked around the halls, holding the quiet space around them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 am

Marik stepped out of his room, and walked down the hall as well, in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 am

Voodoo broke the silence and began to talk quietly to Oake about her parents. She never knew that well so the cat explained everything since he first arrived to the family.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 am

Marik took out his sword and polished it as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:57 am

She listened to the sound of his voice talking it was somehow calm at times, Oake remembered when she was younger, she would always ask her mom to bring Voodoo in and he would sing a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 am

Marik sheathed his sword, and stopped for moment to think of his family. Hsi eyes filled with tears, but he wiped them away and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

Voodoo stopped talking and his tail twitched as he felt a sad feeling drift around in the castle. He turned to Oake, telling her to be silent and she nodded and he walked off a bit from her glancing around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 am

Marik stopped walking once more, and sat down on the floor, back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 am

The cat saw Marik and gestured for Oake to come. She came around and came over to sit down in front of him, "Are you okay?" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 am

Marik sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am

Voodoo turned to Oake who gave a small sigh and then came around to sit by Marik.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am

Marik sighed again, and hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 am

"Do you need some time alone?" Voodoo asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 am

"No..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am

"What's wrong?" Oake asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 am

"my family...They're all dead... and it's my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:30 am

She gave him a hug and Voodoo gave a small, "Would you mind telling us or it's private for no one else to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next