Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"We're approaching, stay close!" Kiana yelled over her shoulder. The group nodded as the city came within view.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"It's been too long since I've been here.", Spectre said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"It's more dangerous then it has been these past few years." Koji sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

"With us leaving, that's to be expected."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"But we've been trying to manage," Kiana nodded her head then turned to the group, "Please be on guard. This city is like hell, it isn't like it used to be." They all nodded back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"Like the Enuya never really made a difference...", Spectre murmured, staring at the city.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'm sure you guys did back in the days?" Toni insisted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 pm

"Yeah. We were awesome. But everything looks the same as it did when we started out...", he muttered, looking at the chaos mournfully.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm

"All right, we'll have two groups which should be enough to fight off an attack in case. I'll lead one, and you guys follow my sister." Koji gestured to his sister.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm

"Shall I go out on my own, or join one of your groups?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm

"Which ever you like." The female twin murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

"Then I'll join Kiana's group."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"All right, meet up here within three hours." The black labrador nodded and took off with a group. Kiana's tail wagged and she barked, "Cool, okay you guys, we're going to the heart of the city, most of the dogs live there among the alleys so we're hunting for them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

"Maybe I'll see some familiar faces.", Spectre said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

"Let's get moving then." She nodded, smiling, then took off with the group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

spectre swiftly teleported to Kiana's side and easily kept pace with the group, despite being dead.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

As they ran through the city she began to slow down and had silence them, before walking foward, "Ky, come on out." A thin wiry Fox hound came out with sharp brown eyes, "Aye Kiana it's you, and who are they?" He said alarmed turning to the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 pm

"I am Spectre, and we are members of the Enuya. we would like you to join us.", the ghost hound said, appearing in front of the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

He leapt back a few feet, fur bristled to the ends, and he gave a growl, "Nearly made my heart stop." Ky gave a small grin and nodded his head, "I knew Kiana had some ties within the Enuya, just not this strong. Count me in."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:07 pm

"Welcome aboard. Ky, was it?", Spectre said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yessum sir." The dog nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

"I used to have an acquintance named Ky. You remind me a bit of him. But, he's long gone..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 pm

"I've been around for a couple of years." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"Unless you've been around since the French Revolution, I'd say you aren't the Ky I knew. Though, you are very much similar to him. Perhaps you are a relative of his? He was quite a casanova..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 am

"Actually I had a great-grandfather named Ky, I had been taught a few tricks from him before he passed away of age, but I was very young."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next