Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am

*Ok, then. I'm still derpy though.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Charlotte woke up, ears perking and turned to her sleeping aunt before glancing around. The brown wolf got up, not able to fall back asleep and she walked out from one the tunnels into the forest. The moon barely peeked through the branches of the forest and female gulped quietly while walking through. She heard something coming up, but was too late, her yelp was muffled as two dogs pounced upon her and she looked up to meet the cold green eyes of her father.
"Your turn." He gave a wicked grin before signaling the two dogs to take her away. Charlotte saw no way to escape.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

*derp...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 am

Nayela could smell the morning dew and she rolled over a bit to feel Charlotte's warm body, but she flopped onto the cold floor and her eyes widen.
"Where is she?" The wolf growled quietly glancing around. Nayela bounded right out of the cave onto a cliff and gave a howl as it echoed. She glanced around nervously and ten let out an anguished cry," They took Charlotte!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9