Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 pm

"Spill it!" a dog snarled as he approached a white labrador. She trembled as his teeth teased close to her face and she stammered, "I-I'm, not t-t-telling anything!"
"This one is stubborn as all of the others." One dog commented as the lead stiffled and growled at her, "You either die or tell me!"
"Make me!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:36 pm

(Ugh, several months of fruitlessness. I don't want to skip, but yet... I must!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 am

"Enuya Army!" The white dog barked. The ones surronding her turned and staggered as the dogs came down from the rooftops. shoving them to the grounds.
"Surrender or face death!" Momemtun snarled into one of their faces.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 am

(DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 am

"Kiana!" Koji barked happily, running over to the white labrador and she came over to his side. Bat nodded at them, "Get out of the town and wait for us then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am

(....*cry* )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 am

As the two siblings waited for the group, they saw Bat emerged and he smiled at them, "All right, time to head back to the cave, it's dangerous for you two to be here in the city." They nodded and followed after the blind bloodhound.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 am

( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:59 am

Ooc\\
They're already going back to the cave.

Bic//
As the group went though the waterfall. The two siblings glanced around awwed at the space and then to the many dogs that hang around the place.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 am

Raz'Griff giggled quietly. "Mr. Fluffems, they're back, see?", she said, smiling over at the returning group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 am

He gave a grunt then got up, "Welcome back!"
"Mission completed!" Bat smiled and the twin dogs ran over to Alex.
"You've guys grown!" She hugged them both.
"You did too!" They laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 am

Cade walked over to the two dogs and smiled. "Good to see you again, guys."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:22 am

"Cade!" They yipped turning to him from Alex, tails wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am

Cade smiled at them. "Have you met Severus and (Can't remember the daughter's name) yet?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

"No sir." They replied.
"Riley!" Toni barked and the small girl came out from a caravan and looked at them.
"She looks like you Alex." Kiana smiled.
"But her unusual eyes, it's a nice amber color though." Koji smiled as well, coming up to Riley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:48 am

"Severus! Come here!", Cade said. The young werewolf leapt to his feet and raced over.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 am

"Heh, looks like you Cade." Kiana giggled. Koji shook his head laughing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 am

"Only more handsome and awesome.", Severus said, striking a comedic and heroic pose. Raz'Griff giggled as she walked over. "Severus, don't be more silly than you usually are.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 am

"Uh-huh." The black labrador chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am

"Who's this?", Raz'Griff inquired. "More allies?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:32 am

"Yes, and some old friends of ours." Taru smiled at the two.
"I'm Kiana and the black dog is my twin Koji." She pointed to herself then to her brother with her paw.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

Raz'Griff bowed illustriously. "It is good to meet you, Koji and Kiana. I am Prime Minister Raz'Griff."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am

The two turned to Taru and he chuckled, "Long story. We've been having some rough days."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 am

Severus smiled and nodded. "We definitely have."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 am

"Well I can see that." Kiana murmured glancing around to still see some of the dogs pretty banged up from wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next