Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Carlos smiled in agreement. As Sami sat back on the bed, Carlos' arm wrapped around her waist gently. He sat up a bit though, leaning on his elbow as he looked at her.
"We may barely know each other, but...it doesn't seem that way..." Carlos murmured, brushing a drip of water from Sami's face. "Plus, I have faith. We wouldn't have bonded unless it was meant to happen." Carlos said, smiling. "Mm, just the thought makes you angry." Carlos teased, rolling his eyes. "I had to witness it...why did you got out to the forest?" Carlos asked then. "One minute you were there, the next me and Serena couldn't find you..."

Maria laughed. "I know." she said, watching Serena run off after her brother. She tilted her head a moment before sighing. "I think we missed something again." she murmured, having noticed the look exchanged between the twins before Nick ran off. It happened more often than not, and usually one was following after the other with no complaints.
Maria took Alexi's hand gently, walking out of the room with him and out to the stairway. "Oi, we've got to pack tomorrow night...when is our flight leaving?" Maria murmured, glancing at Alexi. "We'll have to drive back into London I assume?"

---------------

Kristen's frown deepened as Demitri merely gave her a small smile and walked back to his office. She crossed her arms over her chest, debating to go down the hallway after him. Kristen merely huffed a sigh and turned to head outside. She needed some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 pm

"I know what you mean, I feel as if I've known you forever" Sami admitted, shaking her head. She grimanced as he asked her why she had gone after Bart, why she had suddenly up and disappeared.
"Its sort of hard to explain" She murmured, "But Bart, the head of the pack, and I have a bit of a history" She murmured, "He's had it in for me ever since I showed up here" She played with the end of her braid for a moment.
"Yesterday was sort of the final straw for me. Him showing up here and everything, I decided to end it" She blushed, "I didn't think things through, I expected him to be alone, but instead he had the whole damn pack" She shuddered, "Either way, my rage at him and at his treatment of me blinded me to the danger. I'm stronger then him, I've bested him in every fight we've ever had, but I never went so far as to kill him. Yesterday..." She trailed off, figuring he'd understand.

Alexi smirked, "Twins" He said with a small shrug. He looked at Maria, "We don't fly till the evening" He said, "So we can pack tomorrow, and drive back in the early afternoon on Wednesday" He said, "Does that work for you?" He asked her curiously, "I can always change things around"

----

Demitri sighed, shaking his head as he stared aimlessly at the computer screen. Zach was upstairs, asleep, Maddie was in her room, and Kristen was outside, he tended to keep track of his family that way. Growling under his breath, he shut the laptop, raking his fingers through dark hair as he tried to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Carlos kept Sami's hand in his while he listened. He stroked her soft skin gently, nodding as he listened though he frowned slightly.
"So in esscense...you went looking for the end of the war...and found another battle." Carlos murmured, shaking his head lightly. He sighed deeply, laying back on the bed and drawing her to him softly. He wrapped his arms around her, making sure to hold her gently as to not hurt her at all.
"Regardless of rhyme or reason..." Carlos murmured. "If you ever feel the need to pick a fight again, please don't leave on your own." Carlos asked softly, brushing her hair back gently. He'd paniced yesterday when Sami had disappeared, not intentionally, but it had sent him on edge. He could respect Sami wanting to finish anything that was started, but the thought of a massive unexpected attack again worried him. At least if Sami had told him, he could have kept the other shifters at bay so she could deal with Bart. It would have minamized her injuries at the least

Maria nodded gently. "That's fine. I was just curious." she murmured, leaning against Alexi as they walked upstairs. She sighed gently in relief as she laid back down on the soft bed. Looking up at Alexi, Maria smiled, almost childishly before taking his hand and tugging him gently.

-------------------

Kristen sighed gently. She had climbed up onto the monkey bars of the play set, and was facing the forest that lay in their backyard. She let one leg hang loosely, the other draw in, allowing her elbow to be propped up on her knee. She tensed a moment before glancing over her shoulder, having heard the back door open.
"I remember when the playground was built..." Maddie murmured, rubbing her arms as she walked over to her mother. "I remember when it wasn't there."
"Yea?" Kristen asked, waving for Maddie to come up and join her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Sami sighed, "I guess you could say that" She murmured, smiling as Carlos pulled her into him, she had worried him, and for that she was sorry.
"I know, I shouldn't have just wandered off, it was so stupid off me" She said, "I'm just not used to having someone I can rely on" She said, shrugging slender shouders, "I'm not really in the habit of asking for help, but from now on, any fights I decided to get myself involved in, I'll warn you in advance" She smiled, letting him hold her for the moment. It actually bothered her that she had scared him so bad, she figured that was one of the changes this whole bonding thing brought on, this worry about the other person. She sighed, stretching out on the bed before curling back up.
"When are yo-we heading back to London?" She asked curiously.

Alexi smiled, "You're such a child" He muttered, letting her tug him onto the bed. He sighed, rubbing his eyes momentarily, "What do you suppose we shoud do tomorrow?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her curiously.

---

Demitri sighed, standing in the kitchen for a moment, looking at Kristen and Maddie through the window. Zach had woken up and was asking for some water, so he had wandered in just in time to see Maddie go out. Filling the glass, he took it upstairs to his son, before going back down, curious about what was going on between his daughter and his wife.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Carlos smiled lightly. He couldn't blame her for what happened because she was right. From what she'd told him, Sami had been left on her own for quiet some time. It would be unfair for him to suddenly ask her to change. She had enough to adjust to as it were.
"I understand. Just a thought really, to keep in the back of your mind." Carlos said, not wanting her to feel completely obligated, though he smiled at her reassurance.
Hearing about London, Carlos sighed. "Well, we have two options." He said, still holding her gently, though she could move if she wished. "Maria and Alexi are leaving with the twins in two days." He explained. "If you're up to it, we can go with them to see them off, or we can stay here until you're a hundred percent, then go to London." Carlos said with a smile and a shrug. "Whichever."

"So?" Maria asked, which was one of her general answers to Alexi's name calling. Once Alexi was laying down, she curled up beside him, her body instantly forming to his, needing to be close to him. Eyes closed, Maria sighed deeply until Alexi questioned her about tomorrow.
"Hmm, I'm not really sure..." Maria murmured. "Any ideas?"

------------------

Maddie huffed a sigh as she sat down next to Kristen on the monkey bars. She wasn't exactly comfortable, but then she saw how Kristen was sitting, and she readjusted herself. That was a litle better.
Kristen smiled at Maddie. Her daughter had that older expression on her face again. Like she'd been through many storms, and could tell another was coming. Kristen rubbed her lips, waiting for Maddie to say something else. Instead, the little girl fiddled with the charm around her neck.
"Do you remember when Keith gave that to you?" Kristen asked.
Looking down, Maddie nodded. "We were at the beach house...in Italy...before your wedding." Maddie murmured. "He had just got back."
"Do you remember why he gave it to you?"
"It was my birthday present." Maddie sighed. "He had left just before my party."
"What else do you remember?" Kristen asked.
Maddie looked up then, the shadow gone from her face though her eyes were dark. "I remember parts of winter...when it was cold and snowy."
"That's what's been bothering you?" Kristen murmured, wrapping her arm around Maddie shoulders as Maddie nodded with a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Sami shrugged, "I'd like to see Maria and Alexi off, as I'm sure you would as well" She said, smiling softly.
"It is your sister after all" He smiled, letting her body relax next to his.
"Besides, I should be much better in a day or two, even Shaye was amazed at my healing" She said, trying to reassure him. She didn't want Carlos to worry needlessly over her condition, although she could already tell he would. She shifted slightly, letting her head rest on the pillow so she could see him better.
She sighed, a small thought creeping into her mind. What would happen when they went to London, how would their lives change? She bit her lip, looking thoughtful for a moment. She hadn't really ever thought about the future, although now the future seemed to change drastically. She had honestly resigned herself to an early death, now the idea of dying and growing old terrified her.

Alexi shrugged, "No idea" He murmured, "I hadn't really given it much thought, but I know the twins will want to do something" He sighed, "Probably with Carlos and Sami" He looked at Maria.
"You shoud go see him again, before you pass out" He murmured softly.

----

Demitri sighed, shaking his head as he sat down at the kitchen table. Maddie and Kristen looked like they'd be outside for awhile, and he sincerly hoped Maddie would talk to her mother about everything. He knew Maddie hated worrying Kristen, but it was hard for him to answer these questions because Kristen still hadn't told him everything about what had happened during that time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

"I wouldn't mind." Carlos murmured with a shrug. "Moreso for the twins than my sister though." he said with a chuckle. As Sami relaxed next to him, Carlos smiled.
"Yes well Shaye hasn't had all that much experience with treating shifters." Carlos said. "And comparing you to a human, well you're healing is exceedingly quicker." he said with a small shrug. "That's a good thing in my opinion. Couldn't imagine the thought of being laid up in bed from injuries for more than a day." Carlos murmured, shuddering lightly.

Maria sighed. "We'll figure something out." she said, shrugging gently as she lay next to Alexi. "Maybe take them out riding. I'm sure Serena will like that." Maria murmured, just to toss out some ideas.
At the thought of getting out of bed again, Maria shook her head. "I'll go see him in the morning when, I'm sure, we'll both be feeling better." Maria muttered, closing her eyes as she let her head rest gently on Alexi's shoulder.

-----------------

"You know that was a long time ago. And nothing like that is going to happen again." Kristen said, rubbing Maddie's arm.
"Then why are these memories just coming to be now?" Maddie asked. That was something that bothered her the most. She was old enough to understand what was happening in these memories she was suddenly remembering. The fact that they were coming back now was worring her.
"Because you were forced to forget them." Kristen murmured gently.
"How?"
Kristen sighed deeply. "Magic." she answered, looking at Maddie. "It's not something I would like you to mess around with because it's dangerous. But people who have magic, or magical objects, can sometimes make people do things." Kristen explained gently, brushing Maddie's hair from her face.
"Like forget things?" Maddie asked, rubbing her nose.
"Exactly." Kristen said with a nod.
"Why did they want me to forget?" Maddie asked.
"You were little then Maddie. Just a tool to them. The less you remembered the easier it was for them." Kristen sighed. Maddie curled up to her mother.
"Daddy says they wanted you for something." Maddie mumbled. "He said they were using me to get to you..." Maddie said, rubbing her eyes. "Why? What did they want Mom?"
Kristen gave a brittle smile, brushing Maddie's hair away from her face. "That's in the past now." she said. "It's nothing we have to worry about anymore, alright?" She asked. "These things you're remembering, I know they might be...confusing and scarry, but I want you to remember everythings just fine. If you want, you can always tell me and you're father alright?"
Maddie thought this over and nodded gently. She gave Kristen a light smile before looking up at the sky. "So what's for dinner?" Maddie asked, which made Kristen laugh.
"Let's go find something to make." Kristen said, standing up and jumping down, reaching up to help Madie before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Sami smiled, "Ah yes, this is your first time meeting them isn't it?" She said, stretching out.
"I vote we go to the airport again" She glanced at Carlos curiously, "You know, when we were playing tag yesterday, Serena mentioned that her and Nick's birthday was coming up" She said, her voice playful.
"And that she wants us to go to the party" She looked at Carlos with sparkling brown eyes.
"Are we going?" She asked, she wouldn't mind seeing Russia, nor would she mind celebrating the twins birthday.

Alexi nodded, "Maybe, we'll have to see how everyones' doing" He said with a shrug. Taking Serena riding might be fun, for Serena, he wasn't sure Nick would go for it. He smirked, "By tomorrow I'll bet Sami will be up and about, driving him absolutely nuts"

---

Demitri was sitting at the table, watching Keith flit around the kitchen, making dinner.
"You're ridiculous" Demitri muttered, smirking at his friend.
"Says the man that thinks human blood makes a good meal" Keith said, sticking his tounge out at Demitri.
"Do you work tonight?" The vampire asked, as the angel was stuck head first in the fridge, digging for ingridents.
"Yea, hopefully it's not to bad, it is a Monday night" Keith responded, emerging from the appliance, both hands full. Using his foot to nudge the fridge shut, Keith put the stuff down on the counter and began to prepare a meal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"Yes it is." Carlos said with a nod. He nodded again and smirked. "Alright, alright, we'll go to the airport." Carlos said, shaking his head with a teasing smile. He tilted his head curiously as Sami started to talk to him about the twins birthday party.
"Ah yes, Maria had mentioned that the other day..." Carlos mused, having remembered something along those lines. At any rate, his sister had been trying to coax him out of England for a visit. Carlos nodded. "We'd definitely be attending." Carlos said with a smirk. "I'll have to talk to Maria about that." He mused, smiling as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Maria merely nodded to everything Alexi was saying. She was nearly asleep, though part of her was listening to what Alexi was saying.
"Most likely." Maria murmured with a yawn. She stretched lightly, almost like a cat, before settling back down next to Alexi.

---------------

Kristen and Maddie were laughing lightly when they walked back into the kitchen. Kristen had taken Maddie's sudden memories and turned it into a game to remember the funniest memory. Maddie had taken to that quickly, and her despressed mood was slowly disappearing.
"Ha, remember that time Dad won you all those stuffed animals?" Kristen asked as they walked in.
"Oh yea! At the fair!" Maddie said. "With the big playground! Do you remember that Dad? We climbed on the jungle gym, and Mommy met us at the top?" Maddie asked, smiling when she saw Demitri. Then she noticed all the ingerdients on the counter. Her gaze turned curious.
"What are you making?" Maddie asked, pulling herself up on a stool, kneeling on it and resting her elbows on the counter curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Sami smiled, "I'd like to attend, meet the rest of your crazy family" She said, laughing lightly. She could only hope the whole thing wouldn't turn into some shifter versus shifter brawl. She shrugged the thought away, "Besides, I'm sure Serena and Nick really want you to go" She said, "They seem really attatched to you, the first little while I was here I feared for my life" She teased, smiling lightly at Carlos.
She brushed a stray bang away from her face, "Well, with that decided, what shall we do for the remainder of the night?" She wasn't exactly tired, but she had a feeling going for a walk or going out would be discouraged.

Alexi smiled, "Go to sleep" He muttered, letting Maria curl up with him and drift off. He wasn't all that tired, so once she was settled, he flicked the TV on, putting on the local news, since he was keeping track of the whole ordeal from his hunting the other night.

---

Demitri glanced up, smiling lightly.
"I remember" He said, shaking his head at the memory.
"It was lots of fun" He added as an afterthought. Glancing at Kristen, he was relieved that she had managed to cheer their daughter up.
"Steak, salade and mashed potatoes" Keith responded, smiling at Maddie lightly.
"Do you want some?" He directed the question to her and Kristen, since he knew Alayna would be home soon, and he knew she'd eat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Carlos laughed. "That would be interesting." he mused, shaking his head at the thought of Sami, all rebel and nonchalante on shifter issues, meeting Kristen- practically living off the shifter laws whenever Demitri would allow her.
Carlos chuckled at the mention of the twins. "Yea...I'm the Uncle they've only just met, who's been spoiling them the whole visit." he teased with a smirk. Though it was true, the twins were a bit attached to him, and he was to them. Any opportunity he would get, he would see the twins.
Carlos sighed, rubbing his face and clearing away the thoughts. "Hhm?" he blinked open his eyes, realizing that Sami had asked him something. He smiled lightly.
"Someone's obviously feeling better huh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow gently.

--------------

"Oooh steak!" Maddie said, grinning widely as she sat. Kristen laughed, almost imagining the little girl in her shifter form, her tail wagging eagerly as she waited for her dinner. "Yea!" Maddie said, nodding in agreement to Keith's statement. "Sounds good." Maddie said.
Kristen smirked, sitting up on one of the counters next to Demitri. She looked at him with a smile before back at Maddie. "You're turn Maddie." Kristen said, to which Maddie grew still a moment and thoughtful.
"I remember the wedding!" Maddie said then, her face lighting up. "We got to wear those pretty dresses."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

"I still think we should go" Sami said, shrugging slender shouders.
"I won't start anything" She smirked, "Just finish them" It was true, Sami very seldomly started a fight, but once involved, she was in it till the end. Looking at Carlos she laughed softly, "I can understand their attachment" She said with a chuckle, her eyes twinkling again.
"Besides, I've never been to Russia. It'd be a good oppertunity to check it out. We could do like a vacation deal, go see the twins for their birthday and kick around for awhile and then go off on our own" She shrugged, "Go backpacking or something"

----

Keith nodded, "Sounds good" He said with a small shrug in response to Kristen's smile.
"So what's new?" He asked, looking at Demitri, who seemed zoned out of the conversation.
"Hmm? Oh, not a whole lot, just spoke to Alexi, they come home Wednesday" He said.
"He wants me to get a horse..." He chuckled, "For Serena's birthday present, and supposedly Nick's getting a guitar and lessons" Keith laughed softly.
"Ah well, they're birthday is coming up isn't it?" He asked, looking at the vampire.
"Yea, three weeks I think"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm

"We will." Carlos murmured. "Which is why I say it'll be interesting." Carlos added with a smirk. "Oh, I know you won't start anything. But I can't personally vouche for Kristen though. I haven't seen her since the wedding." he said with a small shrug.
"Hmm, backpacking...there's an idea." Carlos said. A sudden light came to his eyes, and he grinned. "Alright, I have a question." he murmured, bringing back their previous playful interrigation of either other. "What's something you've always wanted to do?" Carlos asked. "I think most humans call it a bucketlist." Carlos mused, looking thoughtful for a moment before looking at Sami curiously.

---------------

Maddie perked up, hearing that the twins would be returning. She smiled. "Yay!" she said quietly, since techincailly she wasn't part of the conversation. Kristen smiled and Maddie looked bashful for a moment.
"I've missed them." Maddie murmured, as if protesting her sudden statement. Kristen laughed.
"Yea, it has been a bit quiet." Krsiten sighed, since usually if Alexi and Maria were held up at the club, the twins came home with Maddie and Zach for the afternoon or evening.
"Are we gonna have a party for them?" Maddie asked, resting her chin in her hands as she looked at Demitri, eyes dancing slightly with excitement since she knew her father was an expert at party throwing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:35 pm

"Ah well, hopefully she can behave herself till after the twins birthday party" Sami said with a small smile. She shrugged, "I like backpacking, when I moved out here I backpacked all over the country" She said with a soft smile.
Sami pursed her lips, looking thougtful at Carlos' next question.
"You wanna know my bucketlist?" She asked, laughing softly. "Something I've always wanted to do..." She trailed off, looking thougtful.
"Well, like I said, I love backpacking, I've always wanted to backpack through Greece" She murmured.
"Or hitchhike across Canada" She laughed, "Most of my stuff has to do with traveling" She shrugged, "Or skydiving. I've always wanted to jump out of a plane"

---

Demitri glanced at Maddie and Kristen, "It has been awfully quiet without them" He agreed.
"Yes, we're throwing a big party at the summer house, it should be done by then. That's why Alexi want's me to locate a horse, before the party so that it can be settled" He smiled, "He's already go the stable and pasture all set up" He glanced at Maddie.
"You wanna help plan the party?" He asked, "And go horse shopping with me?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

"Time can only tell." Carlos murmured with a small shrug. He tilted his head to look at Sami as she answered his question.
"Well, whatever you want to call it." Carlos said with a smirk. Hearing that she mostly wanted to travel, Carlos nodded gently, though his expression showed only curiousity for her interets.
"Hitchhike across Canda." Carlos repeated with a laugh. "That's illegal in certain countries you know." he teased. "Greece is beauitful. Most southern European countries in my opinion are; Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece." Carlos said with another nod in agreement.

---------------

Maddie smiled. There had been a great deal of talk about Maria and Alexi's Summer home, which was said to be closer to Demitri's then their city apartment was. From what Maddie could scrape together, the plans had been shifted around so many times that the house was still unfinished after nearly three years of planning. Maddie laughed lightly at the thought that it would almost be finished.
"About time." Maddie murmured, though she was joking. Hearing about the party, Maddie perked up again and looked back at Demitri. "Party planning is fun." Maddie said with a nod of agreement.
"Just remember who you're throwing the party for." Kristen said in her half teasing but mostly serious tone. Maddie smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 pm

"Not illegal where I come from" Sami said with a small smile.
"But it's just a dream. Like everything else" She smirked, though looked resigned. She had never expected to go traveling or anything. She had managed to get to England thanks to Mark and Lana, they had given her enough money to get out of the country, besides that, she had nothing. She shifted, brushing her hair from her face again, using it as an excuse not to make eye contact with Carlos. Those memories still hurt, of people she loved killing people she loved, it always hurt.

---

Demitri smiled, glancing at Kristen, "Have you given any thought over who to invite?" He asked, Alexi and Maria had essentially asked Kristen and Demitri to take care of the details, as the party was supposed to be a surprise.
"Carlos will be coming, Alexi told me the other day, along with Sami, his bonded" He smirked over the statement. Alexi had told him that Sami was a shifter, a very unconventional one, something he had neglected to tell Kristen thus far. He knew both she and Maddie would cause problems unless it was discussed, but lately stuff had been so tense, he was reluctant to add to that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Carlos chuckled. "Just thought I should mention it." he said with a shrug. Hearing that these were dreams of her, and seeing how quiet she became afterwards, Carlos wrapped his arms around her gently. He wouldn't press the matter, but he silently let her know he was here for her, and would always be. That much Carlos was damn certain. He sighed quietly, content with having her next to him.
"Any questions for me?" Carlos asked, hoping it would take her mind off of whatever was causing her slight despression.

---------------------

Maddie's eyes went wide, hearing that Carlos was bonded. "Whhaattt??" she asked, grinning. Kristen smirked and laughing, shaking her head gently. "Maria's brother Carlos?" she asked.
"What other Carlos do we know?" Kristen asked back. Maddie shook her head and laughed again.
"That's cool." Maddie said, picking off one of the crutants from the salads Keith was making when he turned to check the steaks.
"Madison." Kristen chided lightly with a smirk as Maddie's crunch was unfortantely for her, loud. Looking back at Demitri, Kristen bit her lip.
"No I hadn't. I mean there's the famil of course...and that's about...what? Twenty people?" Kristen joked. Maddie looked up as though she were silently counting.
"Actually it's like twelve or eleven, not counting Unlce Alexi, Aunt Maria, Serena and Nick." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Sami shrugged.
"Hmmm, I dunno" She said looking thoughtful, "I don't really ask a lot of questions" She said with a small smile.
"Hmm, how old are you actually?" She asked, her voice was almost teasingly, "You don't have to answer that" She said with a small wink, "I'll understand" She said, laughing a bit. She knew ages were a touchy subject for vampires.

---

Demitri shrugged, smiling a bit.
"I dunno, I was thinking we'd invite the kids from Nick and Serena's class" He said, smiling a bit.
"What do you guys think. it can't just be the family there" He said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm

"How old am I exactly?" Carlos echoed, looking at Sami with a slightly surprused expression. "You sure about that?" he teased, smirking and shaking his head. "Let's just say I've seen my fair share, though as far as vampires go, I'm still young." Carlos murmured with a shrug. His age didn't exactly bother him. What bothered him was usually when age was brought up, so were stories. And sometimes reminicing was painful for Carlos. That was what bothered him more than anything.

---------------------

Maddie chewed her lip gently. "I don't know their classmates..." Maddie murmured. "You could ask Zach though. They all had lunch together at times, so he might know some kids more than me." Maddie said, rubbing her eyes gently.
Kristen glanced up at the ceiling, mildly wondering how Zach was feeling. He'd been sleeping most of the morning and afternoon. He hadn't spiked a fever, so Kristen hoped he was getting over this quickly.

Maddie and Kristen's head bother snapped to the front door as the doorknob worked and Alayna came in. Maddie jumped off from the table, seeing that Alayna's hands were full since she was carrying a half clothed dress form, sketch book, and messanger bag.
"What's this for?" Maddie asked, eyeing the manakin looking stand.
"For my next assignment." Alayna said, smiling in thanks and readjusting the strap on her shoulder. "Mm, Keith cooking?" Alayna asked with a smirk.
"Uh-huh." Maddie said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Sami laughed, "Ah, okay" She said with a small smile. She coud see that Carlos was apprehensive about something, probably memories. She knew that Mark and Lana had issues with some of their pasts and were reluctant to share.
"You don't have to tell me" She said softly, "About your past I mean" She clarifyed, her voice soft. She wasn't going to push him to share anything, especially when she was reluctant to share some of her own experiences. In time, she knew they'd be able to talk and to share, and she could wait.

---

Demitri shrugged, "I could talk to their teacher, make sure everyone in the class gets an invite that way" He said, smiling at Maddie. He wasn't really sure about Zach, especially with the bullying and what not. He glanced at Kristen, "He asleep still?" He asked, "He woke up awhile ago, while you were outside, wanted something to drink" He explained, not wanting her to worry.

Keith glanced up as he heard Alayna come in.
"Hey" He called, sticking his head out of the kitchen. He had a smear of sauce on his face, and on his shirt. He disappeared back into the kitchen, continuing to make a mess as he cooked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Carlos tried to give Sami a reassuring smile as he hugged her gently. "It's alright." Carlos murmured with a small shrug. He was glad that Sami didn't press him. Somethings just were not easy to talk about.
"About my age though, I won't give you the exact year, but I was turned during the end of the Spanish Renissance, as was Maria. Unlike the other members of my family, Maria is my only biological sister." Carlos said, sounding a bit more confident and like himself, a small content smile on his face.

-----------

Kristen nodded gently as Maddie helped Alayna take her things to her room. "Talking to the teachers could work." Kristen agreed, smiling lightly at Demitri. She glanced up at the ceiling again, tilting her head curiously as Demitri told her about Zach.
"Did he go back to sleep?" Kristen asked, chewing her lip. That was one of the many signs that showed Kristen was worried about something, though there were no other signs. She was deeply worried about Zach, but she knew from Sven, that there wasn't much she could do for her son. And that bothered her more.

Alayna sighed deeply. "Thank you Maddie." she said, blowing her hair from her face, though her bangs got caught in her glasses.
"Welcome." Maddie said, smiling before leaving Alayna to return to the kitchen. Alayna slipped off her heals, unbottoned her dress shirt and tossed it back to the bed. She untucked her pink tank top as she unzipped her tight dress skirt and swapped it for a loose, longer one. Pulling her hair down from her messy bun, Alayna sighed in deep relief before walking back out into the kitchen.
"Mm, smells good Keith. What are you making?" Alayna asked, ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Sami's eyes grew wide.
"Wow" She whistled softly, smiling at him to show that she was just surprised.
"Ah, I've never actually met biological vampire siblings before" She said with a smirk.
"I know that your clans or covens normally organized themselves into a family enviroment. So when you talk about Alexi's brothers, their not actually related, are they?" She asked curiously, her brown eyes sparkling for a moment.

---

"Yea, he was sleepy" Demitri responded, "You can go check on him if you're worried. But I haven't heard a peep out of his room since I was up there last" Unlike Kristen, Demitri didn't worry about Zach's illnesses until he was told to. He looked mildly concerned, but glanced up when Alayna came into the kitchen,
"Hello" He said with a small smile, glancing at Maddie curiously.
"So what else should we have for this party?" He asked, patting the chair next to him. He knew to distract Maddie so that Kristen could check on Zach was important. Maddie fussed as bad, if not worse then Kristen, and it would drive Zach nuts if she was worrying about him to.

Keith smiled, "Steak with salad and mashed potatoes" He responded with a small smile.
"Should be done in a little while" He knew she'd be hungry after a long day, and he had to eat something before he went to work.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Carlos smirked and shook his head at Sami's whistle. "Yea yea." he grumbled. "And yes you have." he teased. "Nick and Serena. Both children are not only twins, but they are vampires and will be join the very rare classification of vampires that grow into vampiric....qualities." Carlos said with a small smirk on his face. Listening to Sami, Carlos nodded gently.
"No, Alexi is not related to his so-called-brothers in any way as far as I know. They referre to each other as brothers simply because...well...they act like brothers in the least." Carlos said, laughing lightly and rubbing his face.

------------------

Kristen rubbed her chin, debating on if she wanted to go check up on Zach or not. As Alayna and Maddie came back, Kristen smiled lightly, watching as Alayna peeked over Keith's shoulder, and Maddie sat next to Demitri to talk about party plans. Sighing lightly, Kristen quickly slipped out of the room, virtually unnoticed. She walked upstairs silently and quietly pushed open Zach's bedroom door to walk inside.

Maddie smiled and eagerly hopped up onto the stool next to Demitri. "Hmm..." Maddie said, looking thoughtfull. "Will it be warm at the summer house?" Maddie asked. "Cuz then maybe we could have a water party? I know Serena and Nick always like swimming....water balloons...water guns..." Maddie suggested with a simple shrug.

"Mmm, steak." Alayna mused, smiling and nodded in approval. "Anything I can help with?" she asked curiously, ruffling her hair as she walked over to the fridge for some water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Sami smiled, "Ah right, the twins" She chuckled, "I didn't even think about them" She nodded, "Sometimes thats how things work out. Sometimes friends are closer then family" Her eyes darkened for a moment.
"You know, I had no idea vampires could have kids" She said, "So Serena and Nick were born vampires..." She trailed off, looking thoughtful. "Honestly, that's amazing" She was betting the twins would be incredible once grown up.

---

Demitri nodded, "Ah a pool party would be pretty cool" He agreed, "Maybe after school tomorrow I'll talk to the teachers, and then we can go shopping for birthday presents?" He asked, looking at his daughter curiously. He needed to get a move on, especially the horse thing. He smirked, leave it to Maria and Alexi to get Serena her very own horse. Although, Nick was getting a guitar and some lesseons, which he knew the little boy would love.

Keith shook his head, "I got this" He said, "You can always set the table and get drinks ready. I'm eating and so is Maddie. I don't know about Kristen" He explained, shaking his head.

"Mommy?" Zack glanced up, rubbing his eyes half-heartedly as he looked at his mother.
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

"Well, techincially the twins are part of the vampire family." Carlos said with a smile. He leaned back, rubbing his face genlty as he lay on the bed, his head resting on his pillow. Hearing about vampires producing children, Carlos smirked.
"Yea, we didn't exactly think so either." Carlos murmured. "I'm no doctor so I don't exactly understand the biology of the process, but as is shown..." Carlos said, pointing at the door. "It's possible. Rare, but possible."

------------

Maddie smiled and nodded in agreement to Demitri. "That sounds good." she said before looking up at Alayna and Keith. Dinner was starting to smell really good and Maddie was hungry. She sat up and watched for a moment as Keith and Alayna talked. She hopped off her stool as Alayna went to get plates; Maddie went to get drinks.

"Alayna what do you want to drink?" Maddie asked curiously as she opened the fridge. Alayna looked thoughtful for a moment as she pulled out a plate for Keith, Maddie and herself.
"Water will be just fine." Alayna said with a nod.
"Keith?" Maddie asked, grabbing Alayna a cup to pour her some water.

Kristen smiled reassuringly to keep Zach calm. "Nothing's wrong." she said, sitting down on the bed next to him. "I just wanted to see how you were feeling..." Kristen murmured, brushing her fingers across Zach's forehead. "You've been sleeping all day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: