Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 pm

((Sweet. I'm kinda thinking we can just improve for a while, but basically, Cassandra is after power moreso than anything else, and the Draq family is sort of in her way of becoming more powerful though she's trying to keep that part a secret for now xD))

Carlos stirred just a few minutes before Sami sat up. He vaguely heard her speaking, but was too out of it to fully understand the words. He blinked a few times, realized Sami was gone, and heard the shower water running the next minute. He sighed, rubbing his face and stretching with a toothy yawn. He was too tired to hide his fangs, though he wasn't exactly thristy.
He glanced around curiously, sitting up straight now. Glancing at the clock, he wasn't surprised to see that it was mid morning; they'd been up late the previous night anyway.
Standing, Carlos yawned again, rubbing the back of his head as he opened the french doors that lead out to the small thrid story balcony. He took a deep, unnecessary breath, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of the city around them.
They didn't give him much comfort. All the comotion, and voices made him anxious. There were people out there that were against him and his whole family. People looking for revenge as Carlos saw it...he wasn't sure if he felt safe in the city anymore...not after what happened to Maria and Sami...
Rubbing his arm subconsciouly, Carlos opened his eyes, scanning the world below him. Maybe Keith was right...and they should go to Russia soon to meet with the others. Carlos had little doubt that if things continued, Vlad would call up the whole clan. Thinking of Russia, Carlos walked back inside, casually closing the doors and flickering on the news...nothing so far...the world seemed it's usual.
"Sleep alright darling?" Carlos asked, still half focused on the channel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen merely laughed, slidding into the shower along with Demitri. She let him clean up before wrapping her arms around his broad chest from behind, resting her head against his back.
"I love you." she murmured quietly. Looking up, Kristen planted a simple kiss on his shoulder before grabbing the soap and cleaning herself up as well.
Finishing quickly, Kristen tossed Demitri another grin, carelessly wrapping a towel her soaked body. Curling her fingers with a soft laugh, Kristen left the bathroom, flickering the light off before running to do the same to the bedroom, encasing the entire room in darkness. Not that it mattered, they would both be able to see in the woods when it was pitch black anyway.

--------------------------

A soft sight escaped Cassandra's lips, along with a puff of smoke. Carelessly, she flicked the remains of the cigeretta out of the long french windows. The night had been calm...daylight was breaking.
"We accomplished much..." Cassandra said, squaring her shoulders and tugging at the cape that hung around her shoulders. It was cool within this massive house in the early mornings. At one time she thought it matter, being warm, until she realized a vampire was always cold.
"Maria was successfully wounded...the warning was clearly set...we wait a few more hours, a day maybe before implimenting the next step." Cassandra murmured, addressing the second entity in the room.
((You can bring in anyone of any position here if you want.))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Sami damn near leapt out of her skin at Carlos' distracted voice. She had been so zoned out that she hadn't even noticed him. Shaking her head at her silliness she glanced at him.
"Hmm? Oh I slept alright" She replied, digging in her ever present back pack for her cleaniest pair of jeans and perhaps a less torn up shirt. Anything long sleeved would be lovely but she was sure she didn't own anything like that. She sighed, huffing a few choice curse words under her breath as she yanked on a tattered pair of jeans and a ripped up tank top, green this time. She pulled her hair into a side pony tail, all while trying to ignore the burn mark on her arm. She still was beyond pissed about all of this but she couldn't really afford to lash out at anyone, besides it really wasn't anyone here's fault. If anything it was her own for letting her confidence get the better of her. She was tempted to ask what was going on, if they had a plan but she didn't want to press Carlos right now.

----

"I love you too, you child" Demitri huffed as Kristen abandoned him in the washroom, still standing in the shower as the light flicked off.
"I think our seven year old son is more mature then you" He huffed as he turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his lower half. Making his way back into the bedroom he continued to mumble about the maturity of his wife while he dug around for a clean pair of boxers to wear while sleeping.

-----

Dark eyes flicked to the cigarette Cassandra had carelessly tossed away. A small scowl curled on the pale features of the male vampire, smoking was a disgusting habit in his opinion.
"I still don't understand your motives for attacking the Draq family" The older vampire muttered, better known as Dean.
"You seek power Cassandra I understand that, believe me I understand that. But you're attacking the greatest coven, family, of our kind. They won't be easy to defeat. Yes you wounded Maria which is a feat in itself and warned the newest mate of Carlos using those awful brands but the Draq family is so much larger then just Keith's clan. You forget about Vlad and his kind and the tens of others that follow him" Dean said his dark eyes showing clear knowledge in this area.
"Besides I'm guessing with Keith's coven being targeted the family will leave for Russia" Cassandra may be brilliant but Dean was a tactical genuis and he was older, much older then the vampire in front of him. He was a bit older then perhaps Demitri even.
"You know I stand with you, but I wish we had time to gain more to our cause before we truely attack them"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 am

Carlos glanced over as Sami fame out of the bathroom. He smiled lightly at the sight of her, before the tv tugged at his attention. The volume was low, but the captions and video was sled explanatory. A city in Russia, not far from Demitri or Alexi's house had been set a blaze by sudden explosions at seemingly random buildings. Only Carlos recognized one building, and a familiar car, amoung other leaving the parking lot.
"Damn." Carlos whispered, shaking his head gently. None o this was really making sense to him now. Turning away from the screen, Carlos picked a shirt from his bag and tugged it over his head.
"How are you feeling?" he asked, looking up at Sami with a light smile as he worked a belt into the loops on his jeans.

------------------------------------------

Kristen chuckled lightly as Demitri came back into the room. She was laying on the bed, having abandoned her towel on the floor. Propped up on an elbow, Kristen watched Demitri for a while with a smirk on her face.
"Aren't you coming to bed?" Kristen asked, her voice smooth and soft. She stood up quietly walking over to Demitri and wrapping her arms around him, practically used to his cold skin against her own. "Mmm, you're so tense love..." Kristen murmured, running her hands up his bare back to his shoulders. They had been through a lot lately, and Kristen knew he was stressed about more than his job. He'd been silent as the grave about whatever was botherin him, and Kristen didn't want to push him too far. Now, she just wanted to be with him, to remind him she was here for him, and that she always would be. Reaching up to kiss the nape of his neck lightly, Kristen slowly withdrew herself from him. "Coming?" she asked softly again, tugging once on his hand gently before laying back down.

-----------------------------------------

Cassandra smiled lightly, glancing over her shoulder at Dean. "The Draq family is just so extensive that one has to take down the foundations first don't you agree?" Cassandra asked. "Things have been placed in excellent formation for the game to be played already in our favor. My daughter and son have been seeking refuge with the Drag family for a few years now, and due to Alexi's connection to Maria, our true motive is yet well hidden." Cassandra sighed lightly as the early morning breeze blew through.
"We still have time Dean. We will always have time. The crucial thing is how wisely we spend it. So if you wish to recruit more to the cause then you have my blessing." Cassandra said with a small wave. "We should keep the pressure though. I want Vlad to think irrationally. He needs to make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

"I've been better" Sami admitted, "But honestly I've been a lot worse, so all in all I'm fine" She smiled reassuringly at her mate. She knew he'd probably be all freaked and protective and if she had to admit it to herself, it was a nice feeling.
"Whats the plan?" She asked, sitting down on the bed and working a brush through her thick hair. She wanted to know what was going on, especially if they were going to go to Russia like Keith wanted to. She didn't blame him, it seemed their whole coven lived there, and she figured there was safety in numbers. She wasn't sure how she felt about the whole thing, going to Russia would be scary for her. She'd only know the small family and she knew once surrounded by their other family she could easily get forgotten about. She wouldn't blame them, but selfishly this was the first family Sami had had in a long, long time and she was hesitant to let them go. She knew it was foolish which is why she didn't say anything, especially not to Carlos since he'd just worry.

----

Demitri sighed as Kristen commented on his tenseness, he knew he was tense, but there wasn't much he could do. He watched his wife with an amused grin as she basically attempted to seduce him. He smiled at her, his brown eyes flashing as he nodded.
"Coming" He echoed and made his way over to the bed, stretching out next to her.
"You know a back rub wouldn't go amiss" He hinted playfully, looking at Kristen with deep brown 'puppy dog' eyes.

----

Dean sighed, "Makes sense, but why are you attacking the family? It can't just be to get your children back? They obviously seem to enjoy the Draq family wealth and benifits" He said, looking at the female vampire with a serious expression.
"Most parents want their children to be happy, you seem intent on destroying the family that makes them happy" He added, a sadistic grin curling on his face. Dean was similar to Alexi in that sense, no concept of right and wrong, only understanding battle. Alexi was learning thanks to Maria and his children, but he had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Carlos nodded gently, showing that he was paying attention to Sami though he looked half distracted. When Sami brought up the point of plans, Carlos ran his fingers through his hair gently.
"I'm not sure." He admitted. "I was about to go next door and see what Keith wants to do." Carlos said, glancing up at the screen. Now they were interviewing a Russian reporter. Carlos huffed a sigh.
"That happened yesterday." Carlos said, nodding towards the screen. He didn't want to keep anything from Sami now. She was a part of it all, and had every right to know what was going on. "It's the city that Alexi and Maria live in...and Demitri lives out on the city limits. I'm gonna see if Keith knows about this. If he does...we might be going to Russia sooner."

------------------------------

Kristen laughed lightly, wrapping her arms around Demitri for a moment before pushing his shoulder gently so he was laying on his stomach. Kissing the back of his neck gently, Kristen moved so that she was straddling his waist.
"I'll do the best I can." Kristen said quietly, with a light chuckle. "How's that sound?" she asked, starting to rub his shoulders as hard as she could, slowly winding her way down his back and up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra turned her head gently and smiled. "Come now Dean, you should understand that already." she said. "We've already taken up half of the lower level families. Jasmine is looking over the production herself, I thought she would have informed you of this." Cassandra said with a small smile.
"My children have known nothing of me, and wish to know nothing." Cassandra said, quickly, silently saying that was the end of the conversation and she would say no more about it.
"It's sunrise. I'm sure you have previous engagements to attend to. You know who to contact should you seek additional information." Cassandra said, sighing as she flicked her hair over her shoulder, looking back out towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Sami glanced at the news listening as Carlos spoke.
"Oh" She murmured, watching him go talk to Keith while she watched the screen. To bad she didn't speak a word of Russian but she did get the jist of what had happened.
Sighing she packed her bag, just in case they did decide to leave, and knowing Keith as well as she did; which wasn't at all, she figured they'd be leaving pretty quickly.

"Carlos" Keith had yanked open the door, intent on going to get the other vampire.
"We're leaving, just spoke to Vlad he wants us all in Russia" He said, seeing the questioning look on his friend's face.
"He's even calling in the lesser clans, wants us all in one place to prevent all these seemingly random small attacks. Plus he wants to meet the newest member of our family" He winked at the man, "Maria's been telling everyone" He added, before making a 'shooing' gesture to the man.
"Flgiths in an hour and a bit, go get ready" He called before retreating into his room.

-----

Demitri mumbled incoherently into the pillow. It felt amazing, Kristen was getting better at the back rubs that was for sure. He figured it had to do with her new vampire strength. He smiled softly, his needless breathing evening out until it stopped altogehter, hinting at his relaxed state.

-----

Dean frowned, "Jasmine said nothing to me" He muttered, listening to Cassandra rant before he noded, "You know how to reach me" He muttered, turning on a heel and slipping out of the room. He'd come to one conclusion in this mess, Cassandra was nuts, completely nuts, but he had his own reason for wanting to destroy the Draq family. However if this nonesense kept up he might just defect.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Carlos was about to knock on the door when Keith yanked it open. He hardly had a second to speak before Keith explained everything to him. Lowering his hand, which Carlos realized was still raised to knock on the door, Carlos sighed.
"I was afraid you'd say that." Carlos murmured. He merely nodded and walked back into the room with Sami.
Looking her over once, Carlos sighed gently, sitting on the bed next to her.
"So, looks like we'll be going to Russia." Carlos said. "Upside to this, we'll be much safer there. Downside...how good are you with children?" Carlos asked, though there was a playful hint in his voice.

----------------------------

There was a white flash, and the earth began to shake. The shudder ran through her body, making her gasp for breath and jolt in the bed.
Kristen glanced around quickly. It was the early morning, and sunlight was starting to streak through the window. Looking down, Demitri was still in the bed, looking asleep, just as she'd left him last night. Oh right, it was the weekend.
Realizing her heart was pounding in her chest, Kristen took a deep, slow breath, letting it out slowly and running her fingers through her hair. Grumbling in annoyance about the nightmare that had woken her, Kristen stood up to rummage through her draws for something to wear.

Maddie glanced up from her cold breakfast as Alayna came into the bed. She couldn't help but smile tiredly. Alayna looked just as drained as Maddie felt.
"Morning." she mumbled quietly. Alayna smiled, kissing the top of Maddie's head gently.
"Morning early bird. How long have you been awake?" Alayna asked, starting her morning ritual of boiling water.
"Since six a.m." Maddie said, in her matter of fact way. Alayna nodded gently, glancing at the clock which read 8:24 a.m.
"How come?"
"I couldn't sleep anymore."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Sami gaped for a moment.
"I was awesome with your neice and nephew" She pointed out, shrugging a bit.
"I'm not really used to kids, but I can cope" She said, worse came to worse she shifted and disappeared into the woods for a bit.
"Good thing I'm packed" She teased, hoisting her bag on her shoulder and looking at him pointedly. They'd spent one night in the room and already Carlos' things were spread all over the place, just like his bedroom back home, wherever their home currently was at least. She grinned payfully and helped him gather his things, making sure nothing was left behind.

-

Sami sucked in a sharp breath as the plane levelled out.
"I hate flying" She groused, curling in her seat, fiddling with the seatbelt absentmindedly. She knew it was an irrational fear but she hated not being in control of things and an airplane was a place where she felt like she had no control whatsoever. She couldn't fly it, she couldn't get out of it, she couldn't escape it, all this led to a very, very tense shifter.

---

Demitri yawned, feeling Kristen leave the bed. His eyes flickered open and he propped himself up on his elbow, looking around blurrily.
"Hmm?" He mumbled, stretching and arching his back, very cat-like.
"Whasgoingon?" He slurred, flopping back in bed and rubbing his eyes. He wasn't one to just pop out of bed, that was for sure.

Keith trailed Alayna into the kitchen, "Vlad just told me that Keith and them are coming today" He mumbled, heading towards the coffee pot. He had run into the elder vampire in the hallway and had been informed of the impending visit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Carlos glanced over at Sami and gently took her head in his. "It'll be fine." he murmured softly, unable to hold back a small smile. Disagreeing with the idea of flying had to be a common shifter trait. Kristen was just as bad. He sighed gently, glancing out the window as the plane sored through the air. They would be in Russia in no time by this speed.

Yawning as the plane desended, Carlos glanced over at Sami with a smile. "There. That wasn't so bad." He said, looking up as the plane came to a halt. He stood up as soon as he could and stretched. That was the only thing he didn't like about flying, having to stay in one place for however long the flight was.

------------------------

"Nothing." Kristen murmured. "Just another bad dream." Kristen sighed, pulling a black tank top over her body and yanking up a pair of denim shorts. Turning her head slightly, Kristen was able to listen to the conversation going on downstairs in the kicthen.
"Mmm, we're getting more company." Kristen mused. "Vlad might be looking for you." she added, glancing over at Demitri. She walked over to him, kissing his forehead gently before his lips.
"I'll see you downstairs." she said, smiling.

Maddie glanced up with a smile as Keith walked into the kitchen.
"Morning." she said, though the angel still looked half asleep.
"Oh, they're flying in today?" Alayna asked.
"From the sounds of it." Kristen answered.
"Morning Mom." Maddie said, to which Kristen walked over to the girl and hugged her tightly.
"What's this I hear about you being awake at 6 this morning? It's the weekend." Kristen said.
"Yea I know..." Maddie murmured. "I couldn't sleep."
Glancing over at Keith and Alayna, Kristen smiled. "How ya feeling?"
"Fine." Alayna said with a shrug.
"Vlad say when the flight would be arriving?" Kristen asked curiously, rummaging in the fridge since she found herself unexplainably hungry.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Sami shuddered, "No it wasn't bad, it was awful" She grumbled. The only relieving aspect was that they had been on a private jet instead of on a charter flight.
"C'mon then, Alexi should be waiting for us" Keith said as he led his small family off of the plane and onto the private airstrip. Not far off was a black SUV with a familiar blonde vampire leaning against it.

"Morning" Alexi's playful voice rang out, "Welcome to Russia" He added as he walked over to help with the bags, the majority seeming to belong to Shaye.
"Pack enough?" He growled playfully.
"Nope, this is only the necesseties. I need to shop" Shaye said, tossing a bag in the trunk along with the other things.
"We heading to the main house then?" Keith asked Alexi as he slid into the passanger seat, Shaye behind him.
"Yea everyone's staying there for the time being. There's a few humans in the house, just to warn you" He added, "Alayna and her brother Nicko, it was Nicko's appartment that was blown up" He explained.

---

Demitri groaned, but dragged himself out of bed and into the shower. He was so not ready to funtion yet.

----

"In an hour, Alexi's picking them up at the airport" Sven said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Who's all coming?" Keith asked curiously, smiling at the vampire.
"Keith, Shaye, Carlos and Carlos' new mate, Sami" Sven said, smiling wolfishly, like the other vampires he couldn't wait for Sami and Kristen to meet. He figured even Maddie would get involved.
"Six am?" He asked, looking at Maddie with a shocked expression.
"Even I don't get up at six am" He teased, ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

"Well at least it's over now." Carlos said, following Sami and the rest of his family off the plane towards the SUV that Alexi was waiting by.
"Hello there Chap. Long time no see." Carlos teased. "How's the mum and childs?" he asked as he got into the truck along with Sami.
"Ah yes, this is exciting." Carlos said, smiling lightly. He glanced out the windows occassionally. "God this place hasn't changed a bit." he mumbled. Hearing about Alayna and Nicko, Carlos passed a hand over his face gently. "Interesting." he said, looking thoughtful as he turned his gaze back to the window again.

--------------

Kristen glanced up over the fridge at Sven, practically hearing the grin in his voice as he mentioned Carlos' mate, Sami.
"Hey, don't give me that look." she teased. "I had to basically sell my soul to Demitri that I wouldn't cause problems." she mumbled, closing the fridge to ignore the temptation of taking another bottle of blood from the fridge. She'd sipped from one two nights ago.
"Who?" Maddie asked, realizing that there was someone knew they were talking about.
"Carlos' girlfriend." Kristen teased, to which Maddie's face slightly turned red and she shook her head, looking back at her ceral.
Glancing over at Sven, Maddie sighed. "I couldn't sleep anymore." she mumbled with a small shrug. Feeling slightly crowded in the kitchen now, Maddie finished her ceral, tossed her bowl in the sink and left.
"Mm, just like her mother. Always the morning person." Alayna said, a smirk on her face as she made her tea.
"I'm getting better aren't I?" Kristen asked, prying off a piece of bread from a roll. "Unlike some others." Kristen mumbled, glancing up at the ceiling affectionately since she could hear the water running in the upstairs shower now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Alexi chuckled, "Good, excited to see you guys" He responded as he glanced out the window, "Nope, it hasn't" He said, happiness evident in his voice. Alexi hated change.

Sami stared out the window, admiring the view immensely, Russia sure was gorgeous.
"How many people do you have crammed in this house?" She asked, suddenly curious. Alexi chuckled, turning onto the main highway as he did so.
"A lot" He muttered, "Its a big house" He added, smirking as Sami rolled her eyes at him via rearview mirror.
"We have Demitri, Kristen, Maddie, Zach, Keith, Alayna, Myself, Maria, Serena and Nick, Sven, Nicko and Vlad I believe" He said, "More should be coming by the sound of it as well, Vlad's getting rather annoyed" He added in warning to Keith.

Sami nodded, eyes going wide, "Thats a lot of vampires" She muttered.
"Not all of them are vampres, Nicko, Alayna, Zach, Maddie, Kristen and Keith aren't" Alexi reassured.
"Oh" Sami deadpanned, "Still a lot of people"

----

Sven smirked, "Demitri's never been one for getting up" He said, "I still say you're gonna lose it" He teased Kristen, "Sami'll get to you, or you'll get to her" He teased, he loved teasing Kristen cause she was so good about it.
Keith laughed, "Demitri wake up early?" He asked, "Even in school I had to drag him out of his bed, usually with a bucket of ice water"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

"Are we still throwing a birthday party for the twins sometime this week?" Carlos asked curiously. He'd have to get them both something, having left their intended birthday presents back at the castle in England.
Carlos nodded gently as Alexi named off all the people in the house. "That sounds about right." Carlos murmured, since that was the immeditant group. If more help was needed, more would come, Carlos had no doubt about that.
Taking Sami's hand gently, Carlos smiled. "Don't worry it'll be fine." Carlos said quietly, not wanting her too anxious or nervous.

---------------------------------------

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Just because she'll get to me doesn't mean I'm going to have an all out brawl. At least not inside. This house is only half mine." Kristen said with a chuckle. Hearing about Demitri, Kristen smiled and nodded.
"Yea I know." she said with a small shrug. She was suddenly aware of how quiet Alayna had been, sitting and sipping her tea. "A penny for your thoughts?" Kristen murmured.
"Hmm? Nothing, nothing. Really." Alayna said, waving her hand gently to dismiss the thought.

He was annoyed again. Bitting her lip gently, Maddie looked up from her coloring book. Just beyond the wall in front of her, she could sense him pacing, frustrated. Maddie rubbed her chest and shoulder gently. It was becoming half a habbit, every time she thought of Vlad that funny feeling would come back to her. It only ever happened when he was in the house though...other times, it just hurt.
Standing up slowly, Maddie left the play room, unable to understand what was driving her body right now. Her logic mind was telling her to let sleeping dogs lie. Her logic mind was being ignored. Maddie waited until she no longer heard his voice, meaning he was off the phone, before opening the door.
She didn't say anything, and her face held only a slightly sympathetic expression. She didn't know why he was so upset; he'd been blocking her for days. Maddie simply joined him in the room, silently hoping she could work the magic she'd seen her mother work on Demitri. There were days when Kristen could just stand next to him, and he wouldn't be so upset.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: Bad Maddie, Bad

BIC:
Sami sighed, smiling at Carlos, and mouthing 'I'll be fine' she didn't want him worrying. Leaning her head against the window she stared outside, watching the scenery fly by as the got closer and closer to the house.

"Yupp, Maria's setting it up, we're heading up to our new summer house for the party but we're staying at Demitri's at Vlad's request" Alexi explained, "The twins are pretty excited, this is, essentially, their first proper birthday party" He said, smirking as he turned onto the mountain road.
"Almost there" He added as Sami shifted in her seat. The shifter in her loved this place, the mountains, the tress, she couldn't wait to explore.

----

Sven smirked, "Sure Kristen" He winked as he headed back out towards his office, "They'll be here in fifteen minutes, Alexi just texted me" He called, knowing Kristen would want to get the guest rooms ready or at least some what fixed up.

----

Vlad was extremely tempted to throw his cell phone into the wall and shatter it. He had just gotten the phone though and he couldn't really validate doing that, no matter how frusturated he was. The sound of the door opening caused him to turn and his eyes landed on Maddie. Annoyance flashed through him, he didn't need this right now. Maddie seemed to think it was her mission to keep him happy and calm, but he couldn't be those things right now, his entire family was at risk, and he was trying to figure out what was going on, on top of dealing with the other clans and making sure everyone fully understood his orders.
"What is it?" He asked Maddie, fighting to keep his voice calm, the vampire was pissed, though not at the little girl, just at the situation in general.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:15 pm

((XD Yea she tries too hard I guess))

"Ah, I see." Carlos said with a small nod. "They ought to be excited. It'll be great." he added with a smile. He'd definitely have to get the kids something soon.
"I gather then that Maria finally made up her mind about the summer home." Carlos said with a smirk, knowing how ridiculous his sister could get about the small details.

---------------------

"Mm, thanks for the update Doc." Kristen said, heading out of the kitchen to tidy up a bit. She was both a bit excited and slightly anxious about meeting Calos' mate. Not exactly tense about the shifter techinicalites, but just curious about her in general. Carlos alone was an interesting man from the few occassions Kristen had spent time with him when he visisted, so she firgured his mate could be nothing less.

---------------

Maddie did her best not to flinch. She knew instantly that she'd made a mistake. Vlad was practically steeming.
"I just wanted to say good morning." Maddie lied with a small shrug.
"I'm sorry. I won't bother you again." She said, turning then to leave quietly, rubbing her face gently. Shutting the door softly behind her, Maddie rubbed her eyes and headed back down to the playroom. It seemed all she did was make mistakes these days, and she had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Alexi sighed, "No she didn't, I finally told the contractors to just go ahead and do it and she can change it later" He said with a small chuckle as he pulled into the driveway.
"Home sweet home" He said when the mountain house came into view. It was more of a mansion, but it seemed to fit perfectly in the valley between the two massive mountains.
"Not only quaint but defensible" He said as he jumped out of the car.

Sami couldn't tear her eyes from the house.
"Are all vampires loaded?" She finally grumbled, shouldering her bag and looking around. The first thing she noticed was the scent, two shifters, one older one young, a child, but still. She tensed automatically, in her past that smell had never meant good things.

---

Demitri was walking downstairs when he saw Maddie practically flee from Vlad's study. He mentally cursed, Maddie shouldn't be around Vlad right now, he was to worked up.
"Madison" he murmured as he entered the playroom, he could tell she was upset and he didn't blame her, but she'd been warned to leave Vlad alone at times like this. He knealt, pulling his daughter into a hug as he heard a car door slam.
"Uncle Alexi's back" He murmured, hoping that would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Carlos couldn't help but laugh at Alexi's story about the summer house. "Oh she will. You can count on it." he said, stepping out of the car once Alexi had stopped it. He took a deep breath and sighed. He'd been here not long ago...or at least it felt like it hadn't been long ago...they'd rescued Maddie then...

Seeing Sami, Carlos smirked. "Mostly." He answered with a small shrug. He noticed her tense though decided against saying anything. Shifter matter Carlos was sure Sami could handle. Though he was praying that her and Kristen wouldn't come to blows on the first day. He hoped Sami's disagreement with shifter laws would help.

Alayna stood up from the kitchen stool, hearing Alexi pull into the driveway. She glanced out into the hallway as Alexi lead the party in. Kristen was standing on the upstairs terrience, watching the front door, looking much like a tiger waiting to pounce. Alayna hadn't seen Kristen shift in a long time, but she still remembered how her friend would look just before she did.
"Oh that's right...Sami's a shifter." Alayna mumbled, half reminding herself.
"Keith, Shaye, Carlos!" Kristen called, a smile on her face, though her eyes were a sharp green as she walked down the stairs. "Had a good flight?" she asked.

Maddie rubbed her running nose, sniffling as if she hadn't been crying, as if she wasn't hurt at all as Demitri came into the room.
"I know..." she said weakily as he held her. "I know I was supposed to stay away." Maddie half whispered, her throat closing from the emotions whelming in her throat. "I don't know what came over me. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry." Maddie said, half digging her face into Demitri's shoulder, her body shuddering though she was holding back the tears. She merely nodded in agreement to Demitri about Alexi, and then her body went ridge.
"Mom said Carlos was brining somone...?" Maddie questioned, quickly rubbing her face clean of tears, sensing another shifter in the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Sami's entire body stiffened as she heard Kristen shout. Her head swivled and her own eyes became a golden-brown colour as she eyed the other shifter. She hung back a bit, watching Kristen's interactions with her family, with Carlos. Every instinct she had was telling her to shift, though she refrained and simply settled for standing awkwardly to one side.

"It was good, long" Keith said, smiling easily at Kristen, "Its been a hectic few days, we're glad to be here now" He murmured, glancing at Carlos out of the corner of his eye. He wondered if Sami being here would be a problem, she was part of his family now, and he could easily move all of them someplace else if need be. Vlad could deal with that as long as they were nearby.

---

Demitri smiled, kissing Maddie's forhead.
"I know sweetheart, don't worry, no one's mad at you" He said, sweeping the little girl into his arms as she tensed.
"Yes, Carlos found a mate, like me and your mom" He explained softly.
"Her name's Sami, and she's a shifter like you and your mom" He explained as they made their way outside, Maddie still in Demitri's arms. He was thankful that Zach was sleeping still, he wasn't sure Kristen woud be able to handle her youngest child near another shifter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Kristen smiled at Keith, but when Sami turned to look at her, emerald green eyes flashed in a silent warning.
"Glad you guys are here. Haven't seen you all since the wedding. How have things been back in lovely ol' England?" Kristen asked, looking over at Carlos now. The vampire was smirking, though there was a small hint of concern in his eyes. Still, he hugged Kristen anyway.
"Don't worry." Kristen murmured, knowing he was thinking the same thing she was.
"If you insist." Carlos said, rolling his eyes gently. "No doubt you've guessed who my lady Sami is." Carlos said, holding his hand out to her.
"Yes I have." Kristen said, a slightly confident smirk on her face, her eyes never leaving Sami's face. "I've heard a bit about you, courtesy of Maria and the twins." Kristen said, trying to lighten the shifters mood. She could see all the tall-tale signs that Sami was edgy, and although Kristen felt the same, she was doing her best to ignore it like Demitri had asked of her. "I'm Kristen."

"Yea...I can sense her..." Maddie murmured as Demitri stood up and left the playroom. As they got closer to the hallway where everyone was standing, Maddie winced. The tension in the air was thick, and Maddie almost coughed from it. Unlike her mother, Maddie was too tired and worn down now from the emotional turmoil of the morning to partake in the pre-fight intimidation. Her eyes had changed to their bright blue almost unconsciously as they'd entered the room.

"My God Madison you've grown!" Carlos said, eyes widening slightly when he saw Demitri carrying the little girl. "Why you're practically a Lady yourself." To this, Maddie smiled and laughed lightly, rubbing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"Tense" Keith admitted, helping Alexi grab Shaye's multiple bags from the trunk of the car. He glanced once between Sami and Kristen before letting Alexi lead him and his wife inside towards the guest rooms.
Sami smiled half-heartedly at Kristen, though she still looked wary of the situation. She glanced up as Maddie came outside, her heart thudding once in her chest before she forced her body to calm.
"Sami" She said softly, her eyes flicking to the green eyed shifter. She didn't appreciate the warning look in the other woman's eyes though she made no comment, only hardened her gaze until her golden-brown eyes flashed dangerously in the sun.

"She's getting big eh?" Demitri agreed with Carlos, his voice a little louder then intended as he tried to distract the two female shifters who were about ready to give into instinct and have an all out brawl.
"If you come inside we can show you the guest rooms" He added, looking pointedly at Kristen before smiling at Carlos.

---

Keith sat in the kitchen, still sipping his coffee, his wings were out due to the tension he could sense in the house, though he was far to tired to contemplate fighting or anything such as that. He glanced at Alayna, "I wonder how long it'll be before we have a shifter fight here?" He commented dryly as Zach came wandering downstairs.
"Morning" Keith said brightly to the little boy, who was obviously half asleep.
"M'rning" Zach grumbled, flopping down on the couch nearby the kitchen and looking around for his parents.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

"Well, I wish things were better here." Kristen murmured. She tilted her head gently, almost as if she were surprised to see Sami glaring back at her. Hearing Demitri show up with Maddie, Kristen couldn't help but chuckle.
"Demitri, and our daughter, Madison." Kristen said simply. "She's too young to cause you any trouble." Kristen said, almost as a promise. Seeing Keith and Alexi pulling in Shaye's luggage, and then hearing Demitri, Kristen smiled again and nodded.

"Course." Kristen said, to which Carlos shook his head with a smirk. "There's bedrooms on the second floor. Maria and Alexi have practically taken over the guest house." Kristen said, blantently turning her back to lead the small group back inside.
Maddie chewed her lip gently. "Daddy...you know they'll have to fight eventually..." she murmured softly, knowing it was a touchy subject with Demitri. "Otherwise it's gonna be like this so long as Sami is here." Maddie said, almost in that voice that sounded of wisedom beyond her years. "I'll be good." she promise, knowing right off the back that Sami was as strong as Kristen.

Alayna shook her head. "Might be soon if they keep this up." Alayna murmured. "I haven't seen Kristen that tense in years." she glanced over as Zach came down and she smiled.
"Morning buddy." she said, just as Nick half galloped in from the guest house.
"Uncle Carlos!" he said, grinning and going to hug his uncle. "Hi Sami." he added, giving her a light hug as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am

Sami inclined her head at the mention of Madison being to young. She called bullshit on that, no shifter was to young in her experience but she didn't say anything.
She relaxed a bit when Nick came barreling outside and hugged her. Smirking she swept the little boy into a stronger hug, amazed that she had missed the kids this much.
"Hey buddy" She said, resting him on her hip absentmindedly. It helped her focus to have Nick nearby instead of letting her attention wander to Kristen she was focused on the little boy.
"Where's your sister?" She asked as they walked inside and upstairs to the guest rooms.

Demitri sighed, still holding Maddie.
"Maybe Madison, we can't afford for them to fight right now" He said gently, "We've got to much trouble with other vampires to let your mom and Sami fight" He explained, "It could cause troubles in our own group if they do, and Keith, Shaye and Carlos might leave because of it" He murmured in her ear. Maddie understood things like this.

---

Keith rose as the new arrivals came in. He nodded to Carlos and looked at Sami curiously. She was beautiful he had to admit, she looked native american if he wasn't mistaken. He smiled as she eyed him, taking in his wings before she inclined her head.
"What do you think?" He asked Alayna once the group had disappeared upstairs. He knew she'd understand who he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

Nick grinned as Sami picked him up and he rested comfortably on her hip. "She's with Mom in the guest house." Nick said. "We just got up a little while ago." he admitted. The twins had been seriously jet-lagged from the flight from London, and Serena's hair had knotted so much that Maria was still brushing it out. At least that was what she was doing when Nick had left, hearing Carlos and Sami talking.

"Ah, here we are." Carlos said, nudging open the door to one of the guest rooms down the hall. The room was quaint, not too big but not small either. There was a queen sized bed, a closet, a dresser, a window above the bedframe and a bathroom.
Looking back at Sami, Carlos smiled. He was glad Nick had come in; the boy couldn't have picked better timing. He was half afraid that Sami and Kristen would have been at each others throats then and there.

Kristen knew Keith and Shaye could lead the way upstairs, since they'd been here plenty of times before. She stayed downstairs, her eyes only leaving the stairs once Sami and Nick disappeared in the hallway. She unclenched her hand from the railing with a rough sigh. Hearing the tail end of Maddie and Demitri's conversation, Kristen merely shook her head. She was trying her hardest to keep the peace, this time it wasn't Kristen being the complete stubborn one.
"She's strong." Kristen murmured. "But there's something...off about her."

Maddie nodded in understanding to Demitri. "That's why mom's trying." Maddie murmured. "She's never held back before." Maddie watched as Sami walked by with Carlos. "I don't think they would leave..." Maddie said before Kristen joined them. Maddie tilted her head curiously at her mother's statement.
"She didn't seem different to me." Maddie murmured.
Kristen smirked. "It's not a big difference. Just a small one."
Maddie shrugged. "She seemed the same as you." she insisted before resting her head on Demitri's shoulder, obviously tired.

Alayna watched as the group went past. She noticed Sami with a small polite nod. She was amazed at how taken she was with Nick. Then again, the boy was charsimatic, even at his age.
Looking over at Keith, Alayna tried to smile. "She's gorgeous, and strong." Alayna murmured gently. "It'll be tense for a while. But Kristen's getting better..have you ever seen her hold back like that?" Alayna asked, looking up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Sami nodded, making a mental note to stop in and say hi to Maria and Serena later if they didn't come down. She glanced around the room, it was nice, very comfortable. She flopped down on the bed, still holding Nick though she shifted him so he landed on her stomach and she didn't squish him.
"So" She said, looking at the little boy critically, "Tell me what you've been up to" She was using Nick as a distraction, she knew that, but she also liked spending time with the little boy. She knew Carlos was worried, hell she was worried, the temptation to go after Kristen was extremely strong.

----

Demitri shrugged, "She's been sorta changed I guess" he shrugged, he wasn't sure what effect the dart had had on Carlos' mate.
"And branded" He added, shuddering as he remembered what Keith had said. He hadn't seen teh mark on Sami's arm yet, but he was sure he would in time. He wasn't sure if that would change her or make her 'off' as Kristen called it, but he figured she should know.
He smiled as his wife and daughter argued lightly, before heading back into the kitchen only to find Keith and Alayna discussing the latest shifter and Zach asleep on the couch.
"Seems like we're all tired today" He said, setting Maddie down next to her brother.

Keith shrugged, "I don't think I've ever seen her hold back. I wonder how long it'll last" He chuckled. He knew Sami and Kristen would come to blows eventually, two strong shifters living in close quarters like that, it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Nick laughed, somewhat loudly as Sami fell back with him and he landed on her stomach. Sitting up, and still giggling, Nick blew a strand of hair from his face. It was getting long, and Maria had already complained about needing to get the boy a headache.
"Not much really." Nick said. "It's only been like a day since I've seen you." he half teased, though that was the way it felt to him. "Me and Serena slept all morning, so we haven't really said hi to anyone. Do you wanna go play later? Uncle Demitri has a really really big back yard with a play set and a pool and hot tub and sometimes we can go into the forest. Maddie has a fort in the woods." Nick half rambled, sounding more and more excited that he could show Sami this new place.

"Ah, that would make sense." Kristen murmured, rubbing her neck gently. She followed after Demitri, hoping that if she hovered around him she could resist the urge to go upstairs and drag Sami out from the house. "Branded?" Kristen asked, frowning deeply at the way Demitri said that and then shuddered.
Seeing Zach asleep on the couch, Kristen walked over to him, kissing his forehead gently and picking him up. "Sven should look him over again." Kristen murmured, hoping there was something they could do for the boy. He had been getting better, but now he just seemed tired all the time. Putting the boy on her hip so that Zach's head was on her shoulder, Kristen wandered into the kitchen, closely followed by Maddie, just to hear the end of Keith and Alayna's conversation.

"Not much longer at this rate." Kristen teased, a smirk on her face to show she was half serious. Maddie couldn't help but giggle. Her eyes wanderd over to Zach and she frowned slightly as she pulled up a seat at the counter.
"So who else is gonna be coming?" Maddie asked curiously, knowing from listening to bits of Vlad's conversation that more people would be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: