Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"I suck at history" Sami said with a casual grin, "Almost failed it" She shrugged, glancing back at Maria.
"Animals?" She was surprised to hear that they knew shifters who could turn into two creatures, she'd never heard of that before.
"Me? Oh a mountain lion" She responded, glancing at Carlos, a small frown furrowing her features for a moment.
"You know, he's right, most shifters can only take one form. At first, when they're just kids, they jump around different forms, before they 'settle' on one" She explained, "Some kids take longer then others as well" She shrugged slightly, wondering why she as giving a lesson in shifting.

Alexi laughed, "Ignore Maria, her only experience with your kind is with Kristen and Maddie" He explained, "Kristen can take two forms, a tiger and a hawk" He watched Sami's eyes gleam with information for a moment. "Cool" The girl responded.
"So Sami, can I ask about your tattoos?" Alexi asked, "Sure" The girl replied, smiling softly.
"I'm Senakw, or people from near or around Vancouver" She explained, "The patters are tribal, specific to my tribe, they tell a story essentially" She explained, "We were people of the sea, we fished, hunted mainly oceanic creatures" She smiled, "So, my tattoos are stories about those things" She glanced up, smiling softly.
"Its a bit hard to explain" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Carlos laughed lightly. He listened to Sami's randition of shifters, as he jumped up onto the counter. From his spot, he was sitting right behind Sami, and he leaned forward a bit, resting his chin on his fist as he listened to her.
"Kristen is one of the...newer generation of shifters." Carlos murmured.

"Oh, fancy that." Maria said, smiling lightly. "Around for over a hundred years and you still manage to learn something new now and again." she said, sighing as she sat back, allowing Alexi to voice her second question; Sami's tattoo.
"That is so cool." Maria murmured, with a smile.

Carlos smirked, looking from Maria to Alexi. "Any more questions?" he asked gently, sighing with a slightly bored expression.
"Yes actually." Maria said. "I noticed you only walked in with one bag..." Maria sad, looking up at Sami with a smile and an all-knowing expression. "We could head into town tomorrow if there's anything you need? Or you could always ask me and Shaye. That's all." Maria said, standing up and tugging Alexi away gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Sami smirked, "New generation?" She laughed softly, "Exception to the rule is more like it" She leaned back against Carlos' knees absentmindedly as she listened to Maria.
"Maybe.." She said, smiling in response, she wasn't really sure to make of such generosity, it wasn't something she was used to. She watched the couple leave, before glancing at Carlos.
"What about you? Any questions?" She asked, smiling teasingly at him. She knew he must be curious, especially since they had, literally, only just met. It was odd, Sami wasn't a social being, she didn't spend time with others, but with Carlos, she felt at east, completely content, for the first time in her entire life.

Alexi smiled, "She's definately interesting" He murmured, "Honestly, her background is facinating, being a native american and all" He said, catching up her hand.
"What do you think love?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her, "She's your brother's other half, are you going to be okay with that?" He asked, he knew Maria was protective of Carlos.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Carlos was slightly surprised when Sami leaned back against him, only because he wasn't exactly used to it. He chuckled as Maria tugged Alexi away and he sighed. Looking at Sami, Carlos smiled lightly.
"Are you alright with all of this?" he asked gently, trailing his hand down to hers. He held her fingers gently in his, looking at their conjoined hands before back at her. He gave her a soft smile with an apologetic gleam in his eyes.
"I know it can be overwhelming...my family has a tendency to be a bit...overachiving." Carlos murmured, though it was obvious he was trying to choose his words carefully.

As Alexi caught her hand, Maria spun back into his arms. She smiled at him, linking her hands around his neck gently as she looked up at him.
"I like her." Maria answered honestly with a smirk. "She's unique, outspoken, strong..." Maria said with a shrug. "So if Carlos has bonded with her, then she's the right one for him."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Spoiler:
OOC: Sort of what Sami looks like, though she's not wearing the insane 'traditional' stuff, plus she has the red in her hair, and dark brown eyes.

BIC:
Sami smiled, "I'm fine" She reassured, playing with his fingers for a moment.
"Are you okay though?' She asked, "I get the impression that you're not really the constantly social type" She murmured, "Everyone's family is insane on some level Carlos, they're being really nice to me, even your sister" She said gently, "Honestly, I'm happier then I've been in a long time, it'll just take some getting used to" She admitted, "But, I'm tough, and I'm not opposed to making some new friends here or there" She winked, "Besides, I get you, which is all I really need, so, all in all, I'm fine" She murmured, trying to reassure him.

Alexi smiled,
"I'm glad you like her love, she's a nice girl" He smiled, "A wonderful addition to a very diverse family" He sighed, "I just hope if she and Kristen ever meet, heads won't roll" He shuddered, laughing softly.

OOC: Kristen and Sami definately have to meet =]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 pm

((Oo, cute xD And definitely on the Kristen and Sami meeting. Should be interesting.))

"I have my moments." Carlos murmured with a small shrug. And in a sense, Sami had pretty much nailed him. There were times where Carlos didn't mind spending time with his sister, Keith or Shaye, and then there were times where Carlos preferred finding a good book and reading for a day or two on his own.
"Oh this is a little more than friends my dear." Carlos said with a smirk, brushing his lips over her knuckles for a moment. "They understand you're my other half...that by their definition and default makes you part of the family." Carlos explained with a soft smile.

"I think so at least." Maria agreed with a nod. Hearing about Kristen, Maria's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "Heaven forrbidden. I don't know who would be more upset, Demitri or Carlos..." Maria murmured. "Though, Sami doesn't seem too keen on the fighting..." Maria said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC: It'd be so funny, lol. Maddie would go nuts...

BIC:
Sami smiled softly, "Who knew I'd come to England and get a self-made family?" She muttered, standing up and stretching.
"Alright, this frigging house is massive, and all I've seen is the kitchen, which none of you use, so, come on, show me around" She grumbled, though she was smiling to show she was only teasing.
"I need to know where I can escape to when your sister and Shaye decide they've had enough of my paltry wardrobe" She teased softly, her dark brown eyes sparkling.

Alexi groaned, "I dunno love, just because Sami's not keen on fighting doesn't mean she doesn't know how" He murmured, "She looks tough, I mean, she's been living outside, with how many other shifters trying to kill her" He murmured softly.
"Kristen may live for fighting, but Sami, I dunno, there's something about her"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Carlos laughed. "We use the kicthen on occassionally." He said, slidding down from the counter. "And a full tour of this massive mansion may take all day." He said. "Hence the title of the Castle." He said with a smirk. He took her hand gently and walked out of the kitchen.
"Mostly the main floor has to deal with entertainment." Carlos said. "The kicthen, living room, lounge, library, dance hall for back in the day and game room just recently added. Outside is the patio equiped with a pool and hottub." Carlos said as they walked back out to the grand hall, nodding in each direction to the rooms he explained.

Maria nodded in agreement. "Oh I have no doubt that she's capable..." she murmured. She glanced up, hearing that Sami wanted a tour of the house, and they were still standing in the middle of the hallway.
"Come on." Maria said with a smirk, tugging on Alexi's hand until they were upstairs in their room. "I don't want to bother them anymore." she said with a small smile and dancing eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well unfortunately for you, I have all day" Sami teased, taking Carlos's hand and letting him lead her around and point various things out.
"This place has a pool?" She shook her head, "Unbelievable" She muttered, she laughed softly, looking around and poking her head into rooms as they passed by.
"So I'm guessing your favorite room is the library Mr.Scholar" She teased, swinging their conjoined hands absentmindedly. Sami wasn't really the scholar type, she came from the streets, and was more of the 'here and now' type. She knew how to read and write of course, but she wasn't that into it. She figured that didn't matter, by the sound of it, Carlos read enough for the two of them.

Alexi smirked, "Bullshit" He teased, "You'd love to ask that girl a hundred more questions, you're pretending to be polite until you get her alone" He teased. He knew Maria well enough to know she wasn't done with Sami, not by a longshot.
"What do we tell the twins?" He asked, wondering how they'd react to this new person.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yes, this place has a pool. Believe it or not, vampires do enjoy a good swim here and there." Carlos said with a small smirk.
"I prefer my own room in all honestly. Books are portiable." Carlos said, rolling his eyes at his sister's teasing that Sami picked up on. "I read to pass the time by...and considering the lifespan of vampires...I've had plenty of time to pass by." Carlos murmured with a soft sigh as he headed up the stairs.
"Here, we pretty much have the bedrooms..." Carlos said with a shrug. "Some are themed, thanks to Shaye's boredum. Other's are used for storage." Carlos explained. "We could probably have a party, inviting all of the residents from that town and still have bedrooms to spare." he said, shaking his head gently.
"This room in particular, is mine." Carlos said as he opened a solid oak wood door. Carlos's room was simple; a comfortable bed against the lefthand wall between the closet and his personal bathroom. Across from the bed was a televsion set and on either side was a small bookcase. The wall oposite of the door had a floor to ceiling window that was currently open and letting in the warm breeze.

Maria gapped, as if offended by Alexi's aqusations. "I would never..." she said, rolling her eyes. "Not at least until Sami grows accustomed to living here." she added after a moments pause. "I don't want to completely bombard her." Maria said, shaking her head and sitting down on the bed gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"Ah, the elusive vampire who lives in a self-imposed bedroom cave?" Sami teased, "Themed? Are you kidding? That's awesome" She laughed, poking her head into Carlos' room.
"It's very you" She murmured, shaking her head as she walked inside and poked around, careful not to disturb things to much. She glanced at him, "So, is this where I'll be staying?" She asked, arching an eyebrow as she sat down on the massive bed.
"God" She breathed, stretching out, "I think your bedroom is bigger then my whole damn house" She complained, though it was playful. "Well, my old house" She sat up on her elbows, wincing a bit at the tug in injured arms, but ignored it as she looked at him. She wasn't sure where he wanted her to stay, honestly, she didn't care. If he wasn't ready to share a room, she could sleep anywhere, though, she did want to stay near him.

Alexi laughed, "Take her shopping tomorrow and get her a few things, then you can talk" He wondered how Carlos would take it, the seperation. He smiled as he sat down next to her, just about to say something when a small voice caught his attention.
"Mommy?" Serena poked her head into the room.
"Hey kiddo" Alexi said, smiling softly, "You okay?" He asked. Serena nodded, "I just couldn't sleep anymore" She said, walking across the room and climbing onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Carlos merely shrugged, though there was a smile on his face that showed Sami was right again about him. When she asked if she would be staying here, with him, Carlos smirked. He walked over to the bed, leaning his crossed elbows on the matrice as he looked at her.
"That's up to you." he murmured. "You're more then welcome to share my room if you wish. If not, there are plenty of other rooms you can choose from." Carlos said with a smirk. He didn't want to press things on her, though so far everything seemed good.
He reached over softly, brushing his finger against her hand gently, still amazed at the feeling. Her skin was soft and warm to him, whereas usually he didn't feel much. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed." Carlos sighed, looking up from her hand with a small smile.

"I was thinking about it." Maria murmured, which was mostly the reason she had brought it up with Sami. She smiled as Alexi came to sit next to her. She was going to kiss him when Serena came into the room.
Maria turned her head gently as Serena walked into the room, and she smiled, picking the little girl up onto the bed with them.
"Have a good nap deary?" Maria asked, glancing over at the clock. "You've been asleep for over an hour now. Is Nick still asleep?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Sami smiled, glancing at their hands, yet again. She sucked in a breath, "I suppose I can stay here" She said with a small wink.
"This bed is most definately big enough for the both of us" She smiled lightly at him, before sitting up and poking around the room some more.
"Do you think I should go shopping with your sister tomorrow?" She asked, "I mean, I don't have any money or anything..." She trailed off, looking embaressed. Carlos and his family were obviously loaded, which made her feel a bit insignificant.

"You'd have fun, I'm sure" Alexi said, smiling at Serena.
"Yea, he's still asleep" Serena said, crawling into her mother's lap. "Where is everyone?" She asked, she normally knew where everyone in the house was, but right now she couldn't hear them at all. She looked from her mother to her father, obviously a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Carlos smiled as she agreed to stay with him. He sat up on the bed, watching her as she poked around the room curiously. He didn't mind. After all, this would become her home. Carlos laughed lightly at Sami's question. Though, seeing the look of embarassment on her face, he stood up and walked over to her.
"One thing you must learn about very old vampires..." Carlos murmured softly as he held her. "We have more money than we know what to do with. And when we see someone in need, we don't hesitate to help." Carlos said. He smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "If you want to go tomorrow, you can. There's just one thing I should warn you about..." Carlos said, pursing his lips for a moment.
"You know how you said that shifters mate for life? Just like vampires? Well...I'm not sure if you know, for vampires...it's a tad bit more...in depth." Carlos said.

"Hmm...I'm not sure where Shaye is..." Maria murmured. "I think she might have gone outside with Keith to feed the horses..." Maria said, tapping her lip thoughtfully before looking back at Serena. They hadn't exactly told the little girl about Keith's stables since the days leading up to their stay in the Castle had been stressful. Now that things seemed to be settling down and brightening up, Maria figured it would be something Serena would like.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Sami sighed, "I don't need handouts" She grumbled, though she was relieved that Carlos and his family were willing to help her out a bit.
"It'll be weird to eat proper food again" She muttered into his chest, she honestly hadn't eaten in her human form in months, almost a year at this point actually. She glanced up, "Oh?" She asked, "Do you mean the whole bonding thing? The pain when seperated shit?" She asked, "Cause, I do know about that" She said, "Guess I sort of beat you to it huh?" She knew she was surprising Carlos with this intimate vampire knoweldge. "If it helps, I have friends, er, had, who were vampires" She said,

"Stable?" Serena thought for a moment. "Shaye said something before we came about one" She said, smiling lightly.
"Where's Uncle Carlos?" She asked, "In his bedroom" Alexi responded. Serena smiled, "Do you think he'll go swimming?" She asked, she loved the pool and wanted to go back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Carlos winced lightly. "Don't think of it as handouts..." he mumbled. "Because we're not trying to hurt your pride, which I'm guessing you have the lions share of..." Carlos teased. He was entirely surprised that Sami knew about the bonding, and he even took a step back to look at her gently.
"Uh..huh." Carlos said as she said she'd had friends who were vampires. "Would you mind me asking who? Because now I'm slightly jealous that I wasn't your first vampire encounter." Carlos said, though the last bit was teasing, he was entirely serious about the question. The bonding information usually stayed with vampire communities, and was only told to mortals or others if they were personally involved.

"Yes, stables. And a few beautiful horses." Maria said. She'd meant to catch the little's girls curiosity with that, because Maria anticipated the question about Carlos. She sighed in slightly relief when Alexi answered quickly.
"Maybe later. Do you want to go down to the stables first?" Maria asked curiously, implying they could go out now and then come back and go swimming. She was relieved that Serena was talking again, and seeming to be bouncing back from the horrors in the begining of the week.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Sami smiled, "Not that much..." She complained, though she was smiling to show she wasn't annoyed.
"They were back home in Canada, Marc and his soulmate Lana" She said, "I lived with them for a bit, which is why they told me about a lot of things. They were newly bonded when we met, so I helped Lana with the pain a lot, especially when Marc was out hunting and stuff" She explained. She could tell Carlos was a bit freaked, "I know it's not common knowledge, one of those closely kept vamp secrets and stuff" She said, "But, I didn't tell anyone" She murmured, "They were the last people I lived with before I came out here" She explained, "We were pretty tight, but..." She trialed off shrugging.
"Anyway, I can handle it, you need to hunt, and sometimes, so do I" She murmured, "So shopping in town tomorrow will suck, but it won't kill me" She glanced up, "Should I tell your sister? Or will she spontaniously pop up later?" She asked, smirking.

Serena frowned, "Okay.." She could tell her parents were keeping something from her.
"Maria, I'll take Serena down to the stable, why don't you talk to the others about swimming, and stay here in case Nick wakes up?" Alexi suggested, arching an eyebrow lightly at her. Maria could prep Sami on the twins, as well as be here in case Nick woke up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"Marc?" Carlos murmured, though the name wasn't ringing many bells. He smiled lightly at the story and nodded as he listened. He tried not to frown when her story faltered, though he wasn't going to push her.
"Well alrighty then." Carlos said, smiling at her strength. He wasn't a hundred percent sure if she meant it, since at the river she'd bolted after him, and he'd hardly taken five steps. Time would merely tell. Sami said she was strong, and Carlos believed her.
When she brought up his sister, Carlos rolled his eyes. "Maria will spontanouesly pop up. She's nortourious for easedropping, and most likely already knows you agreed to shopping. By the way, you'll need some luck for that tomorrow. She's very....opinionated." Carlos said with a chuckle and another shrug.

Maria nodded. "Sounds good to me. Let Keith and Shaye know as well." Maria said as she stood up from the bed. She walked out of the room to go and check up on Nick. The little boy was sleeping when she opened the door. Or at least Maria thought so, for when she went to close the door, he called her.
"Mom..."
Maria stopped and opened the door again. Nick's eyes were open though he looked tired and sleepy still. "Just checking on you darling, go back to sleep." Maria said, but Nick shook his head, and so Maria walked into the room.
"Something the matter?"
"I can't sleep." Nick mumbled. "Where's Serena?"
"She's going out to the stables with your Father." Maria said as Nick reached out to her, and so she picked him up gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Sami smiled, "Oh dear" She murmured, "Oppiniated how?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him. Now she was a bit freaked, especially since she barely knew anyone in this family.
"Yea Marc and Lana" She smiled though it was a sad smile. "They were killed" She said, her voice matter-a-fact, "By some, well some shifters" She sighed, "I know shifters can't exactly kill vampires, but a bunch of us, and I mean a bunch can" She shook her head.
"That's why I ran away, left the country. You see, and I know how twilight this sounds, but my entire tribe is made up of shape shifers, though not all the same animal, and not because vampires are in the area" She murmured.
"My tribe, my so-called family killed my friends because I was with them" She raked her fingers through her hair. "Back home, being part of the tribe is all that matters, and I never wanted that, I wanted to travel, get out of our reserves, have a life..." She sighed, "And no one wanted that for me. So, I ran away to Vancouver, lived in the city, made friends and it was great, and then they found me..." She shook her head, though she didn't look sad.
"So, I ran away again, went further, came here, and I can only hope they'll leave me alone, because I'd seriously hate to endanger your family because mine can't let me have a figging life" She murmured.

She knew she was ranting, but Carlos had a right to know this stuff, know what he was getting into. She looked at him, "I'll understand if you don't want to be around me. I am a bit of a liability" She admitted. She sighed, playing with her lip ring again, feeling awkward and slightly freaked out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

"Just that she likes to see people she cares about taken care of is all." Carlos said with a shrug. As Sami started talking, Carlos realized it would be something of a long story, and he tugged her over to the bed, letting her sit to be nearly eye level with him. He stood in front of her, not exactly noticing that he needed to be close to her as he rested one arm on either side of her.

He was surprised that her expression or tone of voice hardly changed as she talked to him. She was straight forward, factual, hardly emotional. Carlos tilted his head gently as he continued to listen, nodding on occassion. He couldn't help but smirk, hearing Sami call herself a liability.
"Trust me, you're not a liability." Carlos murmured, unable to help the impulse that pushed him forward to kiss her. He wanted her to know that. Her past might be dark and slightly haunting, but he wasn't going to let it interfere with their future.
"If they are willing to travel across oceans to find you...I must say that's an extremely stubborn lot." Carlos murmured. "Come to think of it, are all shifters stubborn?" he asked in a more light-hearted, almost teasing way. "Because Kristen and Maddie and equally stubborn...then again, they are mother and daughter..." Carlos trailed off, shaking his head gently, realizing he was getting ahead of himself again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Sami's eyes grew wide as Carlos kissed her. She smirked, glancing up at him, "They are pretty stubborn" She said, though she was teasing as well now. She sighed softly, "I think it might be a shifter trait" She murmured, glancing at him with an arched eyebrow.
"One day, I'm going to meet these people and already know them" She said, shaking her head and laughing, all darkness from moments ago forgotten. It was clear she had delt with the loss and moved on, or at least was trying to. She sighed, "I barely know your sister, and I'm already terrified of her" She stood up, going to the window, "You have a stable?" She groaned, shaking her head in disbelief. "A castle, a pool, and a stable" She sighed, "Anything else? Are you like a secret agent as well? Or do you own the effile tower?" She was being melodramatic, but this was ridiculous.

She frowned, seeing Alexi walking with a small blond girl. She smiled. "Serena I take it?" She nodded at the two, watching Shaye and Keith emerged to speak to the duo, before they took the obvious excited girl inside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Carlos chuckled lightly and stepped back as Sami stood up from the bed. "One day..." he murmured. "And there's no reason to be terrified of Maria." Carlos sighed, though he couldn't help a smile and a small laugh, since they were talking about his little sister. Someone whom Carlos had never been terrified off, even in her early vampire years. He knew Maria had too much of a big heart to be a bad person to a good person.
He watched as Sami walked over to the window and looked out to the stables. He chuckled, slightly nervously as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"No, actually we lost that bid..." Carlos murmured. "We did managed to get a small investment on Big Ben though." Carlos said, though he smirked to show he was teasing. "This castle used to be a summer retreate. We used to host parties back in the days of higher classes and serving men. Hence all the bedrooms, large hall and the stables." Carlos said, nodding to the window. He glanced out, seeing Serena and Alexi with a small smirk.
"Yes, the little one is Serena." Carlos murmured before turning around a moment before a knock sounded on the door. "Uh-huh..." Carlos called, already knowing who it was.

Maria opened the door lightly, looking in with a small grin before pushing the door aside with her hip. "Someone wanted to come say hi..." Maria murmured, since, resting on her hip and shoulder was Nick, who still looked a bit tired.
"Afternoon sleepy head." Carlos said, walking over to his nephew and taking him from Maria gently. "Feeling any better?" he asked, to which Nick shrugged. His blue-gray eyes darted over to Sami then, looking a bit surprised but mostly curious. Carlos followed Nick's line of sight and smiled.
"This is a good friend of mine, Sami." Carlos said.
"Hi..." Nick murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Sami rolled her eyes, "I might have to go sleep on the lawn" She grumbled, though once again she was playful. Shaking her head, she glanced at Carlos, "Dear lord" She muttered, rubbing a hand over her face. "Do I even want to know how long you've been around?" She teased, she was guessing he was pretty old, though out of everyone she'd met, Alexi seemed to be the oldest, just his attitude gave him away. She glanced up as someone knocked on the door.
"Uh oh?" She muttered, looking a bit worried now. When the door swung open and Maria came in, her eyes instantly fell on the child in her arms. She sucked in a breath, standing a bit back, trying not to be intrusive. Sami liked kids, but she wasn't necessarily good with them. She watched Carlos take the boy, Nick she remembered Alexi naming him.

"Hi" She responded smiling lightly. She glanced from Carlos to Maria, confused on the whole family moment.
"I'm, er, gonna go get my bag..." She said, darting from the room and disappearing down the stairs. Going into the kitchen, she grabbed her bag, taking a deep breath. She hadn't really thought about everything yet, this was a lot to deal with. She knew she was makng the right decision, but, it was still overwhelming. She shook her head, overwhelming yes, but it was amazing, the people, the feelings, it was perfect. She sighed, figuring she'd let Carlos have time with his nephew, especially since she knew her being here would be confusing to the twins and what not. Wandering outside, she flopped down on the grass, hidden from view and just relaxed for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm

"When did she get here?" Nick asked, more out of childish curiosity then brutatlly. Carlos had watched Sami leave with a soft sigh before Nick drew it attention again.
"Earlier today when you were sleeping. She's going to be staying with me." Carlos explained.
"Oh..." Nick murmured. "Serena wanted you to come swimming..." Nick said next, as if he were delivering a message. Carlos smiled.
"Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you down there alright?" Carlos asked, to which Nick nodded and then Carlos set him down. He looked up at Maria who gave him an apologetic expression.

"Did I interupt?" Maria asked softly.
"Not exactly..." Carlos murmurd. "She just needs time to adjust." he said.
"Alright." Maria sighed. "Come on Nick, let's get dressed." she said, walking out with Nick. Soon they were both dressed in their swimming suits and downstairs. Nick had begged for the bandages to come off, and Maria had reluctantly caved. His arms were pratically healed since the wounds had already started to scab slightly.

Walking outside, Maria tossed their towels over a chair as Nick when over to the steps and sat down in the cool water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Sami glanced up as she heard voices not far off and some splashing. Sitting up, she looked around and realized that the pool was just on the otherside of a hedge. She smiled lightly, peering around to see who was out here, it was Maria and Nick by the look of it, though Alexi, Serena and the others were coming over now. The little girl was dressed in a swim suite, as were the others. She smiled, it was a nice picture, but it made her suddenly aware of how distant she felt from everyone here. She didn't even own a swim suite for crying out loud. Laughing to herself, she grabbed her bag and wandered away, not wanting to disturb the scene. Temptation to shift started to nag at her, it was a habit from whenever she became stressed or nervous, both of which she was right now. She was also aware of the slowly beginning to awaken ache in her chest, which kept her close to the house, since that seemed to lessen it a bit. If this was a taste of what she was in for, she was not looking foward to it. Sighing, she eventually went back inside, hitching her bag over her shoulders.

Trotting lightly up the stairs, she walked into Carlos' room.
"Aren't you going swimming?" She asked, pointing out the window absentmindedly. You couldn't see the pool, but she was sure he knew what she ment. She wasn't sure what to do with herself, she had never felt this useless before. Her life had always been about survival, and normally she'd be out hunting at this moment, trying to stay alive, now, she didn't have to do that anymore and it made her anxious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: