HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head.
"Sven's in the states until tonight" He said softly, "If he's still off tomorrow, we can call him" He said, "Or if you're really worried, you can use my phone to call him whenever you want" He suggested with a small smile. He had no idea about any modern illnesses Kristen talked about, nor did he remember any of the ones he may have had as a child.
"Whatever you feel is best love, I honestly have no idea" He suggested softly, shaking his head.
"Was she?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. "Well Keith's back, maybe something happened" He suggested, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes.

---

Alexi smiled, glancing down at his son, "Sure thing, why don't we head downstairs" He suggested, scooping Nick up along with Serena, and heading downstairs.
He set the kids down at the table, "You hungry to?" He asked Serena, the little girl nodded, before glancing back at her twin. As fun as yesterday had been, she had really missed her twin, and it was doubtful they'd be willing to seperate for awhile.
"Here you go" Alexi said, handing Nick a bottle, and then Serena a second one. He grinned watching the twins, they were both incredibly happy, it was obvious.
"Did you have fun yesterday?" He asked Serena.
She nodded, "I got to ride a horse, and named the baby, and Uncle Carlos even said that Spirit, that's the baby, is mine for whenever I'm here" Her eyes got huge.
"Oh wow" Alexi said, grinning lightly, "Did you see thank you?" He asked, "Of course" She said, sipping her blood.
"Nick did you tell your sister about everything we saw yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Kristen looked thoughtfully for a moment as she held her coffee mug between her hands. She didn't know Sven would be back in Russia so soon...she didn't exaclt like bothering the vampire, since he was called for any--pretty much all--illnesses of the family.
Kristen sighed deeply, almost nodding to herself. "The best thing for the stomach bug is to keep hydrated...or in Zach's case, all he can have is blood. But if he started puking that up, then I'll call Sven." Kristen murmured since blood was all Zach drank other then sprite.
On the subject of Alayna, something brushed at her memory, but Kristen hardly had the time to think about it. "I dunno...she's usually happy whenever Keith gets back." Kristen murmured with a soft frown, sipping from her coffee again.

-------------

Nick laughed as Alexi suddenly picked him up as well and took them downstairs. He sat at the table, humming a small tune from yesterday before Alexi handed him a bottle. He gave a toothy grin before taking the bottle and drinking from it eagerly. He listened to Alexi and Serena with fascinated brown eyes, still sipping from his bottle until his father turned the tables to him.
Pulling the bottle from his mouth, Nick grinned and brushed the back of his hand across his mouth. "Yea. I was tell her about the onemanband, and the guy with the metal work, and the guy who played the guitar." he looked back at Serena with a grin. "He was really cool. Oh! And Mom and Dad found these really old CDs that were THIISS big." Nick explained, holding his hands out to demonstrate the size of the records he'd seen yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Demitri sighed, "Alright" He agreed, though he was worried about Zach, he had never seen him so sick before.
"Either way, Sven won't mind" He said, shrugging and smiling lightly. He glanced down at his son, brushing his fingers through his son's hair and glancing at Kristen.
"I dunno, I know that Alayna is usually happy, but maybe her and Keith are having some problems" He said with a small shrug. He stretched out, "Hopefully things can work out" He murmured, shrugging ligtly.

---

Serena nodded, "Yea" She turned her attention to Nick, watching him explain.
"Woah" She said, shaking her head in surprise.
"They make CDs that big?" She giggled again. Alexi smirked, rolling his eyes.
"Weirdos" He teased his kids, kissing the top of their heads.
"Did you tell her about the game? Nick one some prizes yesterday" He said, nudging Serena playfully.
"Yea?" Serena glanced at her brother, "Woah" She grinned. "Awesome" She said looking at her twin with wide eyes.
"It was pretty fun" Alexi said, nodding. Serena nodded, sipping her blood and kicking her face aimlessly.
"Where's mommy?" She asked, "Still sleeping, why don't you go and wake her up" He suggested. Serena glanced at Nick and grinned.
"C'mon" She tugged her twin's hand, and the two ran upstairs.
"Mommy!" Serena called out, jumping onto the bed, landing next to her mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Kristen nodded gently, though she said nothing else, becoming absorbed in her thoughts. She sipped from her coffee mug quietly, looking from Demitri to Zach as her mind wandered.
Sighing with her last sip, Kristen stood up slowly. "Do you want anything from the kicthen?" Kristen asked softly. "I'm going to bring him up a bottle." she murmured, nodding to Zach. She hope this plan would work; she remembered them having to go through the same with Demitri if he was ever 'ill'- force him to drink more blood and flush the illness from his system.

-----------

"They used to." Nick said, sipping from his bottle. He looked from Alexi to Serena as he drank, nodding in agreement at the games.
"Yea! I had to fish for the prize." Nick said, grinning. "I got you something, and I got Zach something. We didn't have time to find Maddie something though. Mom and Dad said we can go back later."
Hearing that Maria was still asleep, Nick's grin turned devious and he jumped out of his seat, leaving his half drunken bottle on the table. He raced up the stairs alongside Serena, laughing as they broke into the bedroom.

Maria heard the children running like a stampeed of cattle. She looked up in a dazed confusion as she was half tackled first by Serena, and then Nick. Soon the whole bed was bouncing from the excitement of the two children. Maria couldn't help but laugh, and she was pulled out of her dazed 'sleep' rather quickly.
"Is that my Serena?!" Maria gasped, picking her daughter up, as she rolled onto her back, holding Serena above her like the little girl could fly. "Well good morning sunshine. How was your day with Tio Carlos?" Maria asked, putting Serena down and sitting up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Demitri shook his head, "I'm good" He murmured, nodding softly.
"He hasn't drank anything" He said, "But, he should" He remebered being sick, andhe knew drinking would help Zach.
"I guess we're having a day at home" He sighed, "I did Promise Alexi I'd go look in on the club, but I can go tomorrow" He said, smiling lightly.
"You might wanna check on Maddie, I haven't heard a peep out of her in awhile" He said softly, smiling lightly.

---

Alexi smirked, watching the kids take off upstairs. He trailed along behind them, poking his head into the room and watching the bouncing kids and Maria.
"Hmmm, looks like fun" He said with a small grin, leaning against the wall and arching an eyebrow at the 'flying' Serena.

Serena giggled loudly, laughing.
"I had a lot of fun" She said, grinning at her mom, her arms pin wheeling in order to keep from flying.
"Nick told me you guys saw all sorts of music stuff" She glanced at her twin, squirming free of her mother's arms to jump on her twin, tackling him to the bed.
She let out a small shriek of surprise as Alexi lunged onto the bed, grabbing both the twins.
"Hmm, what shall we do today?" He asked Maria, pinning Nick and Serena casually to the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Kristen nodded. "Yea, I know." she said, turning and leaving the room. She went downstairs to the kicthen, cleaning her coffee mug and grabbing a bottle from the fridge. They were running low...she'd have to send Demitri out later tonight. Taking a deep breath, Kristen closed the fridge and headed back out of the kicthen.
The sounds of another movie caught her attention. She stopped herself from going upstairs, back track to the hallway. Frowning, Kristen walked down to the kids playroom. Then she heard Maddie singing quietly. She was watching an older movie; one that Kristen remembered watching when she was hunger. It was American Tale, and the song Maddie was singing quietly, Kristen smirked at.
"Somewhere, out there beyond the pale moonlight.." Maddie sang quietly. Kristen barely glanced into the room just to see the little girl curled up on the couch, watching the movie.
Sighing, Kristen turned and went back upstairs. She put the bottle of blood down on the table and smiled to Demitri.
"Maddie's downstairs watching American Tale." Kristen said before walking around to the bathroom for a shower.

-----------------

Maria glanced up at Alexi with a grin. "Oh it is." she said with a small wink. Her attention was caught as Serena wiggled away from her. She chuckled and nodded in agreement to Serena, laughing as the little girl tackled Nick.

Nick growled as Serena tackled him, only falling back on the bed because he wasn't expecting the sudden assault. He was about to push Serena off when suddenly Alexi was there, holding both of them.
"Hey!!" Nick called with a laugh.
"Hmm, I'm not exactly sure my love." Maria said, carrying on the converstaion with Alexi like the twins weren't in the room.
"Down here!" Nick called, trying to wiggle and squirm free of Alexi's grip.
"What do you think we should do for the day?" Maria asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Demitri smiled, "I remember that movie, it's a good one" He said, chuckling, he could hear the little girl singing now, it was cute. He glanced down at Zach, who was curled up next to him, sound asleep. He was pale, and his skin was still burning, though Demitri sincerly hoped he was feeling better. He glanced at Kristen, grinning at her softly, "Shall we put a new movie in? In case he wakes up?" He suggested, looking down at the sleeping little boy. Toy Story was done, so just the DVD menu was playing over and over again.

---

Alexi sighed, pretending to get comfortable, on top of the twins, though he was careful to only hold them down, not squishs them.
"Hmm, I'm pretty comfortable right here" He winked at Maria, knowing only she could see him.
"We could lie in bed all day" He said with a small grin.

"Daddy" Serena wriggled desperately, whining. "Moooommmmy" She groaned, listening to her parents talk as if her and Nick weren't even there.
"Let us up" She said, half-laughing, half-pouting. Both twins were a mess, still not even dressed for the day, Serena's hair was a mess, and Nick's clothes were disheveled.
"Nooooo"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 am

Kristen chuckled and nodded. "What next? Toy Story 2?" Kristen teased, smiling down at the little boy. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair before getting up from the bed and going to change to movie. Once that was done, Kristen riffled through her draws for something to change into.
"I'm gonna jump in the shower." Kristen murmured with a small smirk before going into the bathroom.

---------------------

Maria laughed, drawing her knees up to her chest and resting her head gently as she looked at Alexi. "Mmm, you do look comfortable. And I must say, lieing in bed all day sounds like a pretty good idea." Maria said with a laugh. Even though Alexi was covering them, she knew the twins were beneath him. She could hear Serena whining, and Nick growling as they struggled to get free.

Nick continued to squirm, and he managed to get on all fours, with Alexi at his back. "Ha." he murmured with a grin. He took Serena hand, squeezing gently and looking over at her with a conspritizing(sp?) grin. If Serena could manage to get like Nick was, they could push Alexi off them.
"Ready?" Nick whispered softly with a small smirk, putting his hands down on the matrice and waiting for Serena before using all this weight to push up against Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Demitri nodded, smiling lightly as he watched Kristen wander off to shower. He stretched out, looking at Zach, a small frown marring his features for a moment. He grinned suddenly, sliding away from Zach, making sure he was tucked in and the movie was playing, before he slipped into the washroom. Grinning he slid in behind Kristen, wrapping his arms around her.
"Mmmm" He muttered into her neck, kissing her lightly.

---

Alexi glanced at Maria, nodding lightly, enjoying hanging out with his wife and children. He gasped in surprise as both twins tossed him off, of course, he had felt what they were doing, and allowed it, mainly for the sakes.
"Oh wow" He teased, landing next to Maria and pretending to gasp for air.
"Strong kids we have there love" He said, kissing her cheek and chuckling.

Serena nodded, and positioned herself, managing to help her twin toss their father off.
"Yay" She cheered, smiling brightly at Nick and bouncing on the bed and hugging her mother. She had missed her parents and twin a lot yesterday, and coming home and going to bed, it had been almost an entire day since she had last seen them. She snuggled in between her parents, sighing lightly and smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Kristen turned on the water, undressing while she waited for the water to warm. Slipping under the water, Kristen sighed deeply in relief. She was just about to grab the soap bar when she heard the bathroom door open. Demitri's arms came around her and Kristen fell back against his chest.
She moaned softly when Demitri kissed her neck, loving the feeling of his lips against her skin. Kristen smiled lightly.
"I thought you were gonna stay with Zach." Kristen murmured, though there was a smile in her tone. She ran her fingers over Demitri's hands that encircled her, and she looked over at his face, still nuzzled into her neck. Kristen chuckled, reaching up to Demitri's head, running her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to kiss his temple lightly.

--------------------

Maria laughed in surprise as Alexi was tossed off the children and into her lap. She sat up straight, wrapping an around Alexi's shoulder.
"Yes, I know my love. Very strong, and very intelligent." Maria said with a grin at Serena and Nick, who were now sitting on the bed, both with triumphant smiles.

"Ha-ha!" Nick laughed in triumph. He glanced at Serena, watching as she jumped into Maria's arms. Their mother laughed, hugging Serena tightly and laying back into the bed with the girl in her arms. Nick jumped on the bed a few times before half tackling Alexi from behind, wrapping his small arms around his father's neck, as if asking for a piggy back ride.

"Ah my darlings. How did you sleep?" Maria asked, looking from Serena to Nick with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Demitri smiled softly against her neck.
"I was going to, but he's completely and uttery passed out" He said with a small smile, "So I was tempted to join you, more then tempted actually" He murmured, smiling as she kissed his temple lightly.
"It's rare that we get a chance to spend any alone time together, and with Zach's sickness, and Maddie's school issues.." He shrugged, "Our time together has been few and far between" He murmured, enjoying holding her in his arms.

---

Alexi smirked, standing up with Nick on his back, letting the little boy hild on, his arms holding him up.
He just stood for a moment, Nick adored piggy-back rides, though Alexi was letting him answer his mother's question before he took the kids back downstairs to finish breakfast. He smiled lightly, shaing his head tiredly for a moment, "So do we have a plan for today?" He asked curiously.

Serena smiled, cuddling with her mother.
"I slept good" She said, smiling at her mom and shaking out her matted blond hair. She glanced at her twin, smirking she could barely see him hidden behind their father's back.
She also had no idea what they were going to do today, she had seen the horses yesterday, and that was almost good enough for her.
"I dunno" She responded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Kristen smiled. "More then tempted?" she asked curiously, though she was mostly teasing. She grinned, loving the feeling of being in Demitri's arms. The coolness of his hands balanced out the heat of the shower.
Hearing that Zach was out cold, Kristen smirked. She stepped over slightly, moving around in his arms so that her back was against the shower wall. She looked up at him with a grin, linking her hands behind his neck and pulling him closer.
"Well, we have some time now don't we?" Kristen asked softly, tilting her head gently.

------------

"Just fine." Nick answered, knowing Alexi was stalling his ride so that he could answer his mother. He chuckled, pulling himself up to rest his chin on Alexi's shoulder. He smirked at his twin before seeing his mother nod for Alexi and Nick to go.

"Hmm, maybe go to Buckingham Palace?" Maria inticed. Nick's eyes went wide.
"Where?" he asked.
"Mm, you'll see." Maria said with a smirk. "Go finish breakfast and shower." she said, patting Serena encouragingly to follow after her father and brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Demitri chuckled, "Seems we do" He murmured, he towered over her, his dangerous body quivering with anticipation with what was to come. He shifted his stance slightly, carefully letting his hand trail over her hip bone. He shifted closer to her, lifting her up effortlessly...

The water had long since gone cold, and though Demitri didn't notice, he was very much aware of the small goosebumps on Kristen's delicate skin. He sighed, before turning the tap off and slipping free of the shower.
"Mmmm, that was a good idea" He murmured, though he frowned at the bruise marks covering Kristen's delicate skin.
He made a noise of displeasure and his frowned deepened for a moment.

---

Alexi shook his head and smiled.
"Buckingham Palace? Sounds lovely" He teased, taking his son and heading downstairs.
"Alright you two, go get dressed and showered, and then we can finish breakfast" He said, putting Nick down and smiling.

Serena hopped up, following after her brother and father. She nodded, and headed into the shared bedroom. She showered quickly and brushed her hair, pulling it into a clumsy pony tail that her mother would undoubtedly fix.
She headed downstairs while Nick showered, freshly dressed she walked into the kitchen to find her mother and father.
"So what's Buckingham Palace?" She asked, smiling as her father picked her up.
"Mmmm, I missed you Princess" He muttered to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Kristen shivered lightly. The water was close to ice, and combined with Demitri's skin, Kristen was half frozen. But she was so comfortable in Demitri's arms that she didn't say anything. When he turned of the water, Kristen realized that she was shivering, and her skin was covered in goosebumps.
"I have a good idea on occasion." Kristen said, wincing slightly as Demitri let go of her and stepped out of the shower. She took a deep breath, and finally looked down at herself. She had bruises lining her waist that was fading as she stepped forward and out of the shower. Stretching, Kristen smiled as the pain completely disappeared from her body. She reached for a towel, and wrapped it around her completely healed body.
Seeing the look on Demitri's face, Kristen sighed softly. "Demitri, I'm alright." she murmured softly, knowing he got this way sometimes, feeling horrible for causing her any type of pain, even if she did welcome it.

----------------------

Nick laughed as Alexi took him out of the room. While Serena showered, Nick went through his clothes for something to where. When Serena finished in the shower, Nick replaced her and jumped under the stream.

While Alexi tended to the children, Maria had a chance to slip into the shower herself. She was finished within minutes, and dressed in jeans, a white tank and a purple blouse over that. She sat down to pull on her boots, undid her wet hair from her towel. She squeezed out as much water as possible before twirling her hair up into a loose bun and joining Alexi downstairs.

Nick was tugging on a thin long-sleeved shirt as he walked down the steps and into the kicthen. He came into the converstaion as Maria was explaining something about a Queen.
"A queen?" Nick asked. Maria smiled and nodded, handing the little boy back his half full bottle.
"Yes. Then Queen of England. And she lives in Buckingham Palace." Maria explained.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Demitri nodded, finishing drying off, and pulling his clothes back on.
"Okay" He murmured, shaking his head and wandering back out into the bedroom. Zach was still asleep, a bit of blood had dribbled from his lips however, which seriously worried Demitri now. Frowning, he slipped to the bedside, picking up his son carefully and wiping his mouth.
"Zach?" He asked, looking back at Kristen worridly. "He's bleeding, or throwing up blood, I can't tell" He muttered, shaking his head at the scent of the blood. He sucked in a breath, before he ceased breathing, it had been awhile since he fed, and the blood in the bottles was reserved for Zach mainly, so he never drank it.

---

Alexi set Serena down, letting Maria deal with the disasterous attempt at a pony tail. Shaking his head, he grinned at Nick, "Yupp, A Queen, and some Princes" He winked, "And your mom just so happens to know them" He handed Serena her nearly finished blood, smiling at the twins lightly.

"Woah" Serena said, eagerly accepting the bottle and finishing it off. She looked from her mother to her father, "How do you know them?" She asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet for a moment, handing her father back the empty bottle.
"Wheres Uncle Carlos?" She asked suddenly, "He's working" Alexi responded tactfully.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Kristen sighed, getting dressed and ruffling the towel through her hair. Hearing Demitri call for Zach in that worried tone sent a chill through Kristen. She hurried out of the bedroom, eyes wide as she looked down at Zach.
"Hold him on his side." Kristen said, putting the pot onto the bed beside Demitri before going around the room to find Demitri's cell phone. She quickly dialed Sven's number and listened to the dial tone as she paced around the room.
"Sven, answer the damn phone." Kristen half growled as she paced.

-----------------

Maria was mumbling in spanish as Serena was handed over to her. She quickly and experately pulled Serena hair back up into a better ponytail.
"Princes?" Nick asked. "Like in the movies? That live in a castle and through big parties?" he asked, chewing on the bottle cap as he sipped the blood carefully.
Maria couldn't help but laugh. "Well, that's how it used to be. These days, its a little different." Maria said, looking between the twins with a smile.

Hearing Serena's question, Maria sighed deeply. They hadn't crossed the bridge with the children about how vampires never died. She smirked and shook her head.
"I knew them when I used to live here." Maria said with a nonchalante shrug. "Nick finish drinking."
"I'm full." Nick grumbled, pulling the bottle out of his mouth and pushing it aside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Demitri nodded, doing as he was bid. He had no idea what to do in this situation, and he was still struggling with his budding hunger. He glanced up as Kristen basically panicked over the phone as she waited for Sven to answer.

"Mmm hello?" Sven's sleepy voice sounded on the other end. He was beyond exahusted, he had just gotten back from the States, him and Nicko actually, and he was drained.
"Kristen?" He frowned, why was Kristen calling him, she knew she had just gotten home.

---

Alexi smirked, eyeing Nick warningly.
"Finish it now so you're not hungry later" He glanced at Serena and Maria, wondering when they'd ever manage the whole 'live forever' thing. He smiled, carefully packing a bag for the twins for when they left.
"We ready to get going?" He asked the Maria, watching her fix his daughter's hair.

"Have you ever been to big parties like that?" Serena asked, hugging her mother's leg absentmindedly. She had really missed her parents, she hadn't noticed it yesterday, but today, she was aware of how absence they had been yesterday.
She had also missed Nick, a lot more then she cared to admit, and she was very, very reluctant to be in that much pain again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Kristen swallowed hard and glanced back at Demitri with wide eyes. She could feel it. His hunger, the pain, his struggle. She could hear Sven talking on the phone then and she gasped softly.
"Sven." she realized how tired he sounded and she chewed her lip. "Look I'm sorry to bother you, but somethings wrong with Zach." Kristen said, hurriedly explaining that Zach had been sick, gotten worse, and was now puking blood.
"I gave him some medicine last night but he hasn't gotten any better." Kristen said.

"Mom?" Maddie asked quietly, opening the door that joined her room to her parents. Kristen turned around quickly and walked over to the door.
"Maddie, stay in your room." Kristen said.
"Whats wrong?" Maddie asked.
"Zach's sick. Just stay in your room alright?" Kristen said, nodding sternly. Maddie swallowed before backing away and letting Kristen close the door behind her.

--------------------

Nick sighed and grabbed the bottle again, taking a few more steady sips. After a moment though he really couldn't take any more and he put the bottle back down on the table.
"Can we go now?" Nick asked, eager to see this home of royalty that Maria was talking about.

Standing up from the table, Maria chuckled and pulled Serena up onto her hip. "Actually yes, I have." Maria said with a nod. "Women in pretty dresses, men in formal suits and beauitful music playing while people dance." Maria said, spinning around with Serena in her arms as she walked towards the front door.
"Who knows, maybe we'll get an invitation to the palace next big party." Maria enticed with a wink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Sven frowned, "I'm on my way, might take a bit though, I'm out at my town house" He muttered, hanging up the cell phone and heading towards the car.

Demitri sighed, Zach still hadn't woken up, though he was shifting around, which Demitri thought as a good sigh. He shook his head, glancing up as Maddie tried to come in. Handing Zach to Kristen, he went into Maddie's room, hugging her lightly.
"Hey kiddo, everything's okay" He smiled, knowing Maddie would be worried, "Uncle Sven's gonna come by, check your brother out, and everything will be fine" He said softly.

---

Alexi smiled, scooping Nick up, and holding him lightly, "Yes we can go" He teased, snagging the keys and heading out to the SUV Carlos had lent them.
"You wanna drive?" He asked Maria curiously as he put Nick in the back seat.

"Really?" Serena asked, eyes wide and giggling as her mother spun them around. Her eyes shone at the thought of a big, fancy party, though she doubted her and Nick would even be allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm

"Alright." Kristen said, sighing as she closed her phone. She swallowed, forcing herself not to wince at the sharpness in her throat. She looked up as Demitri handed Zach to her an then walked into Maddie room. She sighed and shook her head, pacing around the room steadily to try and calm her nervers.

Maddie glanced up with a worried face. She clung to Demitri as he hugged her and she burried her face into his neck. She swallowed and nodded in agreement to Demitri though she still looked worried and confused.
"What wrong with Zach?" Maddie asked quietly

--------------

"Sure, I'll drive." Maria said, taking the keys from Alexi as they walked outside. She grinned to Serena and chuckled. "We'll see." she said, putting Serena down in the car alongside Nick. The two knew to buckle up on their own. She opened the door to the drivers seat, slidding behind the wheel effortlessly and starting up the car.

Nick grinned, bouncing eagerily as he buckled up and Maria drove off onto the street. "What do you think the palace will be like?" Nick asked softly, looking at Serena with dancing blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Demitri sighed, "We don't really know, he's just not feeling to well" Demitri said, rubbing the little girl's back.
"It's nothing to serious" He reassured, though he honestly had no idea.
"Wanna do me a favor?" He asked suddenly, "Alayna had to go to work today, and Keith's back, all alone. I bet he'd like some company" Maddie could never resist spending time with the angel, and he honestly hoped today was no different.

Keith still had no idea why Alayna had taken off so early, but he was used to it. He was lying in bed, enjoying being home, watching some weird movie on TV. He sighed, stretching sore muscles, he hurt like hell, but he could handle it.

---

Alexi nodded, slipping into the passanger seat and glancing back at the twins.
"We'll see about what?" He asked Maria, having overheard her talking to Serena, but only catching the last bit of the conversation.

Serena buckled up, brown eyes sparkling.
"I hope it's like a big castle, like in a Disney movie" She said, grinning lightly.
"What do you think?" She asked, Serena sort of had a cinderalla view of the whole thing, big carriages, dancing ladies, huge castles.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh..." Maddie murmured. Hearing that Keith was back, Maddie's eyes went wide. She nodded eagerly. Hugging Demitri tightly for a moment, Maddie slid from him and headed out of his room. She took the stairs two at a time to get to Keith and Alaynas room. At the last minute she remembered her manners and knocked on the door gently.
"Keith?" Maddie called quietly. "It's Maddie. Can I come in?" she asked, pushing the door back slightly at the same time.

---------

Maria chuckled and gave Alexi a sly smirk, but otherwise didn't answer him. As she drove, Maria sighed, sitting back in her seat. Slowly down at a light, Maria glanced around before making a turn onto another street. For a moment, Maria seemed distant. Her eyes were focused on the road, but not at the same time. Her hand trailed to her wrist where her mother's gold and ruby bracelet sat.
She sighed deeply, the touch of the metal drawing her back to her present time and reality. She could hear Serena and Nick talking in the back seat and she smiled softly.

Nick grinned. "Like Cincerdella?" he guessed. There had been a ball in that movie...a ball was like a party right? There was music, and dancing, Princes and Princesses.
Nick shrugged when Serena questioned him. "Dunno." he answered honestly, though now he was picturing Cincerdella's castle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Keith glanced up, smirking.
"Sure Maddie, come on in" He called, pulling a t-shirt on. He couldn't completely hide the tattoos, they were over his torso, shoulders and neck, but he could hide them enough. He glanced up, sitting on the bed, flicking through the channels now as he waited for Maddie to come join him.

---

Alexi glanced at his wife, frowning.
"Maria, love are you okay?" He asked, arching his eyebrow in her direction. She seemed incredibly zoned out, and that worried him a little bit. Thankfully the twins hadn't noticed, it could be problematic if they began to notice. He reached over, rubbing his fingers over hers, toying with the bracelet for a moment.

Serena smiled, "Yea, exactly" She said, kicking her feet absentmindedly.
"You dunno?" She frowned, usually Nick was much more creative then she was. She shrugged, "You think the Queen will be like the Queen in the movies?" She asked, "Wear a crown and stuff? And the Prince, will he be like Prince Charming?" She asked, looking at her twin curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Maddie smiled and pushed open the door to the room. She walked in, closing the door quietly behind her before finding Keith in the bedroom. She grinned and ran over to him, scrambling up onto the bed. Flinging her arms around him, Maddie hugged him tightly.
"I've missed you! I didn't even know you got back. How long have you been here?" Maddie asked, looking at Keith with the questions burning in her eyes. It wasn't like her though, to be unaware of things, and Maddie knew that, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Her powers were still drawn in tight from the net she'd constructed even though she hadn't placed it yet. Shaking the thoughts from her head, Maddie looked back at Keith with a grin.

Kristen was still pacing when Demitri came back into the room. She'd heard Maddie run out and downstairs, and knew where the little girl was. Rocking with Zach in her arms, Kristen glanced over at Demitri.
"Maybe you should go hunt." she murmured softly, since raising her voice anymore would actually hurt. "I can feel it." She said with a dry smirk at the thought. "Sven's on his way over so I can take care of Zach." she promised.

----------------

Maria took a deep breath, her grip tightening on the wheel slightly. "Yes, I'm alright." Maria murmured. "Just...memories." Maria murmured. Her eyes darted down to her wrist as Alexi toyed with the bracelet. Part of Maria had been this way ever since Alexi had bought her back the peice in Italy. Things had happened so quickly those days that Maria hadn't been given time to think. Now, things were falling into patterns, routine; everything Maria wasn't used to being in. Her mind could do things automatically, giving her time to wander in the process.
Maria shook her head lightly again and chuckled dryly. "Really, I'm fine." Maria promised with a small smile.

Nick glanced out the window, looking thoughful for a moment. "The only Queen I'm thinking off is the evil one from Snow White..." Nick murmured, shuddering. "I hope the queen isn't like that." he said, looking back at Serena with a small smirk.
"Do you think we'll be able to meet the Prince and Queen?" Nick asked softly, glancing out the window as they passed over the large bridge once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen, "Okay, I wont go far" He kissed her forhead, and kissed Zach's as well, before disappearing out the window.

Zach shifted, his eyes flickering open for a moment. He looked dazed, as if he had no idea where he was, which he didn't, his fever had gotten to the point where he was hallucinating. He shivered violently, his petite body curling in closer to his mother's, seeking the comfort she offered, even if he was unaware of who she was. More blood leaked from his mouth, some from throwing up, some from his fangs puncturing his lips.

Keith winced as Maddie smacked into him, but he returned the hug.
"Hey kiddo" He said, smiling and kissing her forhead.
"I just got back" He smiled, "Last night" He murmured, "So I haven't been home long" He grinned, "You gonna hang out with me?" He asked, patting the bed next to him.
"Or we could go somewhere if you want?" He swung his car keys, a present from Demitri.

---

Alexi nodded, "Life has gotten fairly weird lately" He agreed, with having children, their lives had changed in an amazing manner, but often, it was almost dream-like, at least for him. Like, he'd wake up at any moment, and it'd all be gone.
He glanced back at the twins, as if he were reassuring himself that they were there and smiled.
"But, I honestly wouldn't change my life for anything in the world" He said gently, taking her hand and kissing it.

Serena smiled, "I dunno, but it'd be cool if we did" She said, swinging her legs.
"What do you do if you meet a queen?" She asked, wondering what the proper protocal for meeting royalty was. She knew their Uncle Vlad was considered vampire royalty, but she really had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: