Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Sami laughed softly, "I think rare is an understatement" She muttered, shaking her head lightly.
"Well, either way, its totally amazing" She said, stretching out lightly on the bed.
"I honestly never thought about kids, or even having any" She admitted, "I always sort of believed I'd die super early, like my twenties or something" Her lifestyle had led her to that belief, which was one of the reasons she was so facinated by Alexi and Maria's children.

----

Keith smiled, "I already have a drink Maddie" He said with a small smile. He had made himself some coffee, along with a glass of water. Rubbing a hand through his hair, he began to dish up a plate for himself and Maddie, since Alayna was capable of dishing herself.
"Here we go" He said, sitting down at the table, placing Maddie's plate in her usual spot.

Zach yawned, rubbing his eyes.
"All day?" He asked, confused. He sighed, "I feel okay, a bit icky but not as bad as I did before" He smiled lightly, though it was obvious he was still tired.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Carlos smiled. "Yes it is. Maria and Alexi deserve the children though." he said with a small nod. As he listened to Sami, a small frown formed on his face as he heard her talking about living a short life. Twenty years, to Carlos, was beyond short, especially knowing the average life-span of a human. "Hopefully we can change that. Granted, you may have to stay out of the forest for a while." Carlos said, adding the last bit teasingly as he glanced over Sami once.

Maddie nodded gently, putting the requested drinks on the table already and watching as Keith brought over her steaming dinner plate. Alayna was still serving herself as Keith came by and set her plate down. Inhaling deeply, Maddie grinned.
"Smells yummy!" she said as Alayna came over and sat with her own plate.

Kristen nodded gently. "Yes.." she murmured, brushing her fingers over Zach's forehead. He wasn't burning...that was usually a good sign. Though Zach was known to turn on a dime from good to bad sometimes. "Just icky?" Kristen asked with a small smile. "Are you hungry or thristy? Or just tired?" she asked, seeing that Zach looked about ready to pass out again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Sami shrugged, "Maybe" She agreed, smiling softly.
"You know shifters are mortal right? Unless I become immortal, I'm going to die, and grow old" She pulled a dramatic face.
"Just something to think about" She murmured, she didn't want to die, or grow old, but she also was reluctant to press Carlos on the whole 'immortality' deal, especially with their relationship so young and new.

Keith smiled lightly, flopping down at the table.
"Thanks" He said with a wink at Maddie.
"How was work?" He asked Alayna curiously, nibbling at his food. Keith was his own biggest critic, though he usually refrained from verbal criticism and mentally berated himself. He looked at his girlfriend expectantly, always curious about her day.

Zach sighed, "Just icky" He agreed, rubbing his eyes. "Sleepy" He yawned, "The idea of food makes my stomach go all weird" He admitted, looking at his mother with half closed, barely focused eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

"Yes, I know shifters are mortal." Carlos murmured with a sigh. "And since shifters are mortals, that means they need sleep as well." Carlos said, quickly changing the subject. "Especially one in your condition this late in the evening, needs her rest, especially if she plans on taking a trip to London tomorrow." Carlos said. He tugged the sheets over Sami gently and wrapped his arms around her, softly pulling her so she rested against him. He kissed her forehead and smiled.
"We'll talk more about it tomorrow alright?"

---------------

Alayna smiled as she sat down, seeing that Maddie was already digging into her food with gusto. She cut her steak as Keith questioned her about her day and she gave a tired but satisfied shrug.
"We had last minute show to prepare for today, so I had to bring some of my work home with me." Alayna said before eating some of the steak. "Mmm," she nodded in approval as she chewed, to which Maddie chuckled and silently agreed as her own mouth was full.
Looking back at Keith, Alayna swallowed her bite before speaking. "Going to the club again tonight?" she asked, though she had a pretty good guess of the answer to her own question.

Kristen gave a light smile as Zach yawned. Yes, he was definitely tired. Hearing that his stomach was going weird, Kristen sighed. Guess he wouldn't be eating. "Alright, well if you feel hungry, or you need anything at all, just call." Kristen murmured. She leaned forward to kiss Zach's forehead and she pulled up his blankets to better cover him. "I love you." she whispered with a smile before standing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 am

Sami rolled her eyes as Carlos awkwardly changed the subject. She ignored it however, it was something to discuss another time.
"You worry to much" She grumbled as he pulled her against him and tucked her in, all in one go. She didn't mind however, even if she did tease him about his protectiveness. It was nice to have someone around that cared about her for a change. Even Lana and Mark hadn't been too concerned about her, not that she minded, it was just a nice change of pace.
"Fine" She muttered, glancing up at him with a dark, amused eye, before settling down and slowly drifting asleep.

---

Keith sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.
"That's insane" He murmured, chuckling softly. He always felt so weird having conversations like this. He never had before, and now it seemed a normal, sit down, how was your day, dinner was part of his life.
"Yea, last night though. Since they come back tomorrow, and the Club's closed" He shrugged.
"I was thinking of asking Alexi if I can work part time, it'd give me something to do" He said, looking at her curiously for his reaction.

Zach yawned again, smiling as his mother tucked him in.
"Love you too" He slurred, a testament to how tired he really was. Zach never, ever said I love you to his parents, not that he didn't love them, it was just to uncool to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:07 am

As Sami fell asleep, Carlos, of course, remained awake. He thought over what Sami had said, about her growing old and dieing. The word shuddered through his mind and nearly made him shake. He surpressed the feeling though, as to not wake Sami. He didn't like that idea one bit. But could he change her? It wasn't exactly something Carlos did often, though he knew he was fully capable of it. He'd changed Maria...though that was after Keith's approval. There was an idea...Keith could better judge if people could handle the life of a vampire...but Sami was a shifter...Carlos chewed his lip in thought. Shifters, by nature shouldn't be able to be changed by a vampire...Carlos knew for a fact that they weren't affected by vampire charms...Demitri had tried to change Kristen, but there was no set knowledge on whether or not she was immortal...

Carlos shook his head gently. There was too much to think about too soon. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the bed. He could think about it later. Once Sami was better, once he'd seen Maria, Alexi and the twins off, once him and Sami had settled in the London townhouse. Then he could worry and wonder.

---------------------

Alayna laughed lightly, though she nodded in sad agreement. "Yes..it is pretty crazy..." she murmured, pushing around a forkfull of mashed potatoes before eating it. Maddie took a swig from her drink, looking over her rim at Alayna with a small frown on her face. She put her cup down and took the remaining bite of her steak.
"Dinner was great Keith," Maddie said, cleaning her mouth on a napkin before excusing herself and taking her plate to the kitchen. Hearing that Keith would want to work part time for Alexi, Alayna nodded as she set her drink down.
"If its something you like doing then go for it. You're good at it." Alayna said with a light smile as she tucked a strand of hair from her face.

Kristen smiled though she was still worried greatly about Zach. As he rested back down to sleep, Kristen quietly stood up and left the room. She nearly closed his door behind her, and Kristen walked down the hallway slowly. Subconsciouly, she sought out Demitri, needing the comfort of being in his arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Sami woke hours later, rubbing her eyes and blinking in confusion. Sighing, she calmed herself, she had forgotten where she was. Shaking her head, she slipped out of the bed, heading to the washroom to get herself a glass of water, as well as splash some on her face. Turning on the light, she looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, a small frown on her face.
"Its in the past" She muttered, splashing icy water on to herself, before toweling it off. To this day, nightmares of her past continued to plauge her, making it exceedingly difficult to let things go.

---

Keith sighed, "I'm thinking about it. With you working during the day, and my angel duties being so irregular, it'd be nice to have something normal to do, and a way to kill time" He said, finishing off his food as Maddie left. He glanced at Alayna, "Something wrong?" He asked, she seemed distant, maybe a bit upset, but he wasn't sure.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came into the study.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, closing the book he had been reading and setting it aside. His wife looked extremely upset, which concerned him, as she had been upbeat and happy only a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Carlos had been out on the balcony, sitting on the railing, watching the sky slowly lighten with the coming of the morning. Sami had been deep in sleep when Carlos had left her with a need to walk around and simply stretch. He sighed deeply, looking contently across the land when he heard Sami getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom. He frowned and slowly descended from his perch, walking inside and closing the patio doors. Running his fingers through his hair, Carlos paced around the room, glancing over his bookcase curiously, waiting for Sami to come out from the bathroom.

--------------

Alayna nodded gently to show that she was listening and paying attention to Keith. When he asked her what was wrong, Alayna sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Still trying to adjust..." Alayna murmured. "I knew working would be difficult but...I feel like I've jumped into a whole other world." she said, standing up with her plate and glass. "I don't know. Maybe I'm just stressing..." she added, shaking her head gently as she walked back to the kitchen.

Kristen was rubbing her knuckles over her lips when she stopped in Demitri's study doorway. She was conscious enough now to realize where her body had taken her, but also aware that she might be bothering Demitri. Looking up at him with a slightly apologetic expression on her face, Kristen lowered her hands to fuss with the bottom of her shirt.
"I just came from Zach's room..." she murmured quietly with an attempt at a strong and less worried smile. "He's still tired so he's probably asleep again..." Kristen said as she slowly walked into the room. "I asked him if he was hungry but he said his stomach was still acting up and bothering him.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Sami sighed, emerging from the washroom, still wiping the water off of her face. She glanced up, rather startled to see Carlos standing there, as if he were waiting for her.
"Hey" She managed to murmured, a small, shy smile creeping its way onto her face.
"Sorry, needed something to drink" She said, not wanting him to worry, since he seemed to a lot. She brushed a hand through her hair,stretching out lightly as her body was still sore. Slowly she made her way over to the bed, flopping down and sliding under the covers contently. It was still early in the morning though she wasn't all that tired, the bed was warm and comforable.

---

Keith shrugged apologetically.
"Wish I coud help, but I honestly don't know how to" He said, smiling softly. Keith had so little life experience in things like that, but he had worked his entire existence, it had been for heaven, but still, it was work.

Demitri frowned, listening to Kristen talk about Zach.
"I dunno love, he might just be worn out. If he still not eating tomorrow, we can ask sven to have a look at him" He offered, not sure what Kristen wanted or needed exactly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Carlos glanced over his shoulder, letting his hands fall to his side as Sami came out of the bathroom. He looked her over once and smiled lightly. He could tell she was shooken up about something, but he thought better of pressing the subject. Instead, he noted that she was walking on her own just fine, and seemed to be healing nicely.
"I see you're feeling better." Carlos said with a smile, looking back at his bookshelf. He felt slightly dispproven as he heard Sami climbing back into the bed. Then again, she may just be tired. Nodding slightly to himself, Carlos passed his fingers over the bindings, obviously looking for a specific novel but unable to find it.
"Hm.." he walked to the other side of the t.v. set and the bed to look at the other bookshelf.

-----------------

Alayna smiled lightly and merely shrugged again before taking her plate to the kitchen. She was quiet as she clean off her plate and poured out the remainder of her drink in the sink. Wanting to do something slightly productive, Alayna washed her's and Maddie's plate.

Kristen rubbed her arms gently and nodded quietly. "That'd probably be a good idea." she murmured. She hugged herself a moment before pulling herself out of her distant stance to look over at Demitri. She smiled lightly. "Still working hard?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Sami laughed lightly, "Much better" She agreed, watching him curiously. She rubbed a hand over her face, pulling stray whisps of hair away from her eyes.
"Whatcha looking for?" She asked, sitting up a bit and glancing around, as if she could help. She was still in awe with the amount of books Carlos had, and seemed to read. She had never been much for reading, never having the time, but she figured he had enough time and money to finance any habit. She bit her lip, the whole money thing really worried her, she was dirt poor, and he was beyond loaded. She wasn't one for taking handouts though, and resolved to try and get a job once settled in London.

---

Keith looked at Alayna, walking into the kitchen and depositing his dish by the sink.
"I have to get going, I'll be back late" He said, kissing her forhead and disappeairng out the door after snaging his car keys.

Demitri shook his head, "No, just relaxing" He held up the book he had been reading. It was in Russian, but it was obviously no work book.
"Alexi e-mailed me, seems Keith's clan is coming to the twins' birthday" He said, knowing Kristen would like the news.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Carlos nodded gently. "That's good." he murmured, still looking over his bookshelf. "Hmm? Oh, looking for one of my novels..." Carlos said, slightly distant. "I must have returned it to the library already." He said, almost to himself before he turned around to look at Sami. He smiled lightly before walking over to the side of the bed she was laying on, and leaning against the post of the footboard. Crossing his arms over his chest, Carlos looked extremely thoughtful and caring as he looked Sami over.
"It's nearly four in the morning..." Carlos sighed quietly. "Aren't mortals usually sleeping if they have no plans for the morning?" he asked, half teasing with a small smirk on his face.

------------

"I know." Alayna murmured, smiling as Keith kissed her before leaving. She finished washing the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen before deciding to go to her room and play catch up on the work she had to finish. There was no way she'd be able to sleep early tonight.

Kristen walked over to Demitri's side of the desk, pulling herself onto the table, and sitting gently on his desk, right in front of him. Hearing that he was just relaxing, Kristen smiled lightly, bracing herself with her hands on the desk beside her legs.
"Oh really? That'll be interesting." Kristen murmured. "I'm assuming Carlos is brining his new mate along..." Kristen said, tilting her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Sami rolled her eyes, "Don't you have enough of a library here?" She arched an eyebrow, chuckling softly.
"Yea yea" She groaned, though she was teasing. "Most normal mortals. I however, am not exactly normal" She said, cocking her eyebrow tauntingly.
"Honestly Carlos, you seem to expect me to sleep all the time. Before I came here, I got five hours to sleep a night at the most" She sighed, "I'm not used to just being able to relax. It's gonna take me awhile to adjust" And stop the nightmares She added silently. She sighed, "Are you coming back to bed? Or are you gonna continue the elusive search for more books?"

---

Demitri nodded, "Sami" He smirked, "Although, Alexi has expressed concerns about Sami coming" He admitted to her, rubbing a hand over his face. He, too, was worried. Kristen and Maddie lived by shifter law when they coud get away with it. Neither of them would tolerate the shifter coming in, especially not when she seemed to have no regard for the rules. He could already see the trouble brewing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Carlos smiled lightly. "These particular novels were written during a certain time period. I have quite a few libraries. Humans enjoy writting things down. They're memory has slowly been depleting over the decades." Carlos said, smirking and chuckling to himself as he shook his head. Looking back at Sami, Carlos held his hands up defensively.
"From my perspective, most mortals sleep in the evening and early morning." Carlos said with a shrug. "Forgive my generalization. I wasn't a hundred percent aware of your unqiue situation." Carlos added as he climbed over Sami to join her on the bed. He tugged off his shirt, tossing it carelessly to the floor before pulling the covers over himself.
"There. Happy?" Carlos asked, looking over at Sami with a smirk.

----------

"Sami..." Kristen mused with a small nod. She frowned and looked back at Demitri. "Why would there be problems?" she murmured, raising and eyebrow gently. Putting her feet on his chair, Kristen turned Demitri so that he was facing her entirely, her legs encase his slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Sami laughed, "Well now you're aware" She said, snuggling against his absentmindedly.
"But you are correct in your generalization, most normal mortals get a full twelve hours" She sighed, smiling softly.
"Yes, very happy" She glanced up at him. "I don't expect you to stay with me all night though. I know sleep isn't something most vampires do, and I wouldn't expect you to lay here awake while I sleep" She said with a soft grin.

---

"Oh, I can gaurentee there will be problems" Demitri said, sighing softly.
"Sami's a shifter Kristen" He sucked in a breath, "A unique shifter, she's Native American, from Canada. Comes from a tribe of different shifters supposedly" He looked at her.
"She doesn't seem to follow any of your laws. Apparently she's been quiet the problem for some of the shifters in England. She's dominate, hasn't lost a serious fight yet, but doesn't do the whole heirarchy thing at all" He looked at her, knowing Kristen would be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Carlos chuckled. He rolled onto his side and gently wrapped an arm around Sami's waist, resting his head on the pillow next to hers. "Mhm. Learn something new everyday." Carlos said with a small smile. As he listened to her, Carlos sighed and closed his eyes. "I'll stay for long as you'd like..." Carlos murmured. "Or until you're so deep in sleep that you won't notice I'm gone." he teased, smirking though his eyes were still closed, as if he was tired as well.

----------

Kristen gave Demitri a serious look; she hated when he went on about something and refused to tell her about it until he'd said his peace. She crossed her arms over her chest until Demitri said that Sami was a shifter. Her arms fell back to side, holding the edge of Demitri's desk.
"Oh." Kristen murmured, looking a bit surprised, but not overall concerned. As she listened to Demitri though, Kristen slowly frowned. "A tribe?" she echoed. "In Canada?" she asked, wondering if she'd heard that right. "There are hardly shifter packs due to constant dominance issuse and you're saying she's from a tribe?" Kristen asked, sounding a bit curious rather than demeaning or insulting. "I honestly didn't think that was possible. However, I'll do my best not to start anything. If she's under my roof she'll know she's beneath me. So long as that's squared I won't have problems with it. Maddie will be alright. She may not like the tension, but she'll know better than to take on an adult." Kristen said with a simply shrug for all that her response sounded more like a solid answer to a math problem.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Sami smirked, "You're a dork" She mumbled, already beginning to drift off. She was completely content, wrapped in Carlos' arms, it was something she had never experienced before. With nothing but happy thoughts, she slipped into sleep.

"SAMI! UNCLE CARLOS!" Serena's sing song voice rang through the walls, jolting the sleeping shifter awake rather quickly.
"What the-" Sami gasped, rubbing her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on.
"Serena" Alexi's voice groaned from outside the door.
"I said to see if they're awake, not wake them up" He sounded amused, though attempting to be stern.
"I don't even want to know" Sami grumbled, shoving her head back under the pillow in a vauge attempt to fall back to sleep.

---

Demitri chuckled nervously, "Kristen, I think that's the problem" He murmured.
"She won't submit, regardless of where she is" He looked at her, "According to Alexi she was nearly torn apart in the woods by a bunch of shifters for not submiting to the leader, despite it being his territory" He looked at his wife.
"She, unlike you and Maddie, doesn't follow the rules. At all" He knew it'd be a hard concept for her to understand. It'd be like meeting a vampire who refused to eat blood, it was unnatural.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

"If I had a penny for all the times you've called me that already..." Carlos said, but trailing off as Sami drifted. He smiled and chuckled softly to himself. Though he didn't get out of bed for the next few hours. Actually, he zoned out, not even noticing the hours whiz by...until he heard a voice calling out.

"Oi." Carlos muttered, rubbing his ears after hearing Serena call loudly. "The twins are awake." Carlos grumbled, though it was affectionate as he pulled himself out of bed. Tugging on a pair of jeans, Carlos raked his fingers through dark hair as he walked over to the door.

"Where is my Madam Warden?" Carlos called, a fake, tired smirk on his face. "Have I done something wrong? I'm pretty sure I tiddied up my station before lights out." he teased.

-------------

Kristen leaned back on her hands. "Yea I get that, but there's a difference between territory and someone house. You don't go into someones house acting like it's your castle. So long as she respectful I'll have no problems." Kristen said with a small shrug. She had an idea of what Demitri was trying to get at, but Kristen didn't want him stressing about it like he always did whenever there were other shifters involved. "And I'm assuming I'll probably meet her at Alexi and Maria's for the first time, so I promise to behave for the party." Kristen added, with a small smile in hopes that Demitri would relax.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Serena glanced up as Carlos came out, before looking back at Alexi who was shaking his head.
"Sorry" He muttered, "We're going down to the pool, Nick's arms are finally better" He explained.
"I asked Serena to come see if you and Sami were awake and wanted to join us. I did not tell her to scream at the top of her lungs and wake everyone up" He said, chuckling softly.

Serena giggled, "Sorry" She said, trying to look contrite as she looked up at her Uncle.
"Will you come?" She asked. They were driving back to London later that day, so Maria and Nick were finishing off the packing so they could relax before they left.
"Are you two coming back to London with us tonight?" Alexi asked, looking at Carlos for a moment.

---

Demitri shrugged.
"Honestly Kristen, we can't assume we know how anyone is going to act" He sighed, "Especially not someone we've never met, who grew up in an enviroment we can't understand. It's Alexi's understanding that she's been living alone in the woods for a year. Dealing with other shifters, she might not take kindly to any of her-your-whatever kind" He shrugged.
"Yes, I believe they're staying at the Summer house for the birthday party. Though I imagine Carlos want's to show her around"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Carlos grinned at Serena in reassurance that he wasn't at all upset. "Ahh the pool. Well, seeing that Sami and I just woke up, thanks to our lovely wake-up call, it'll take a few minutes." He said. "Why don't you go ahead and we'll catch up?" he glanced over at Alexi, nodding to show he was listening and understanding.

"More than likely." Carlos said with a smirk and a nod. "I want Shaye to look Sami over once more today, but she's already said we're going to see you off." Carlos said, running his fingers through his hair with a light chuckle. He was sure Alexi knew what that was like since well he was bonded to Maria.

----------

Kristen smirked. "You can almost always predict how someones going to act." she murmured in the sly way that almost never showed in her anymore. Kristen had sort of lost her fighting and animilistic side after settling down and having Zach. It rarely showed in her that she was part tiger, and part hawk anymore. Though, on rare occassions, Kristen did pick up her confident and cunning nature if they were talking about the past or something like this. "Every Shifter has a story." Kristen said, hearing what Alexi had told Demitri about this Sami girl. "It's almost part of being a shifter. I ran away when I was close to twelve...she's been living out in the woods for a year." Kristen murmured with a simply shrug that said it was almost natural.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Serena smiled, nodding her head and chuckling as she took off down the hall to report to her mother and brother, and get ready for the pool.
"Sounds good" Alexi said, "Glad you'll be seeing us off. The twins seem very fond of you. Nick is always asking if you're coming to their birthday" He said, "How is Sami this morning by the way?" He asked, remembering the girl had been in a pretty nasty fight yesterday.

Groaning, Sami slid out of bed, heading into the shower. It was far, far to early to be woken up by six year olds. She chuckled to herself, not really annoyed, since she already adored the twins. Washing her hair and generally cleaning up, she was happy with her healing process thus far. She coud only hope Shaye and Carlos approved as well.

---

Demitri sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. Honestly he didn't want to get into all of this with Kristen right now. He knew there'd be a problem, there was always a problem, but he dropped the subject. Time would tell what was going to happen, and until then there was no point in worrying himself needlessly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Carlos smiled as Serena took off. "I'm rather fond of the twins myself. And yes to the birthday party. Wouldn't dream of missing it." Carlos said with a grin. "Have we finally astablished plans for this summer retreact? Heard you and Maria had a lot of fixing to do it all that." He glanced over his shoulder suddenly, hearing the bed creaking nearly silently to Sami's movements. He watched as she walked towards the bathroom, nodding to himself before turning to look at Alexi again.

"Sami said she was feeling better by the end of last night." Carlos said, sounding postive as he nodded in approval. "One forgets shifters have an increased healing due to their...mortal stature as it were." Carlos said with a smirk. "Madam Warden has ran off. Might have to follow after, lest she starts yoldeling from the top floor." Carlos teased with a laugh as he pushed himself off the doorway.

Nick glanced up as Serena came bouncing back into the room. He was in the process of putting away some of his toys into one of the large suitecases, and trying to decided what to leave for the carryone case while Maria packed clothes. "Well?" he asked, looking at his sister expectantly.

------------

Kristen frowned as Demitri positively shut up. She seemed to deflate a bit at this and she looked away a moment. Sitting up, Kristen debated getting off the table and leaving.
"You're doing it again." Kristen said, looking back at Demitri. "Keeping quiet, like there's something bothering you and it's because of me..." She pushed his chair away gently, and only enough that she could slide off the desk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Sami sighed, slipping free of the shower, her dark hair plastered to her back as she wrapped a towel around herself.
"So what are we doing?" She asked, looking at Carlos with an arched eyebrow. She hadn't heard the plans, and had no desire to get ready for one thing, only to be told they were doing something completely different.

Alexi laughed, "House is almost done, thank the gods" He said, chuckling softly. "It's been in the works for three years, because your damn sister keeps spontaniously changing her mind. And we had to add in some features for Serena's birthday present" He smiled. "Glad to know you'll be coming though. You and Sami always have a place at our house"
Laughing again, he trotted down the hallway after Serena.

"They'll come to the pool, and to London with us tonight" She said, clapping her hands.
"Uncle Carlos wanted to get Shaye to look at Sami though" She looked confused over this last statement.

---

Demitri sighed, shaking his head,
"I'm not trying to love" He grumbled. "I'm just not going to talk about something that's only going to cause us both unncessary stress" He raked his fingers through his hair. He didn't want to argue with Kristen because he was keeping his opinion to himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Carlos was still chuckling at Alexi when he turned back into his room to find Sami, fresh out of the shower, still wrapped in a towel. He blinked a moment and shook his head. Rubbing his eyes, Carlos chuckled.
"Serena and Nick have invited us to the pool." Carlos said rubbing his face after his eyes before looking back at Sami. "If you're feeling up to it that is..." he added with a small smirk.

"What was that about me changing my mind?" Maria mused as Alexi came back a few minutes after Serena. She winked at Nick and Serena as she folded clothes, watching Alexi out of the corner of her eye.

Nick grinned. "Awesome." he said with a nod. He chewed his lip when Serena mentioned the last part. He glanced up as Alexi showed up and then slightly over his shoulder at Maria. Looking back at Serena, Nick sighed. "Probably about what I told you last night..." Nick grumbled lightly, since he'd told his sister about overhearing Alexi talking to Shaye about Sami's fight and her condition.

--------------------

Kristen chewed her lip, looking less then pleased, but she noded. "Whatever you feel is best." she murmured as she stood up entirely and walked back around the desk. She slowly left the room, as if hesitating, and then she sighed quietly and headed upstairs. She needed to relax...a hot shower would do her some good.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Sami smirked, "I'm up for some pool time with the twins" She said with a grin, pulling her dark hair into a pony tail, before dropping the towel and changing into the swimsuit Carlos had given her on the first day there. She didn't care that she had changed in front of him, it was something he'd seen sooner or later, so why not sooner? She smiled softly, watching him out of the corner of her eye as she applied sunscreen to her exposed skin, a playful smirk on her face.

Alexi chuckled, "Changing your mind over the house plans" He clarifyed, "Come on then, we can meet Carlos and Sami by the pool" He herded the twins into the bedroom where swimstuff was hanging up, and handed them their things.
"Change quickly" He said, going into the washroom to change into his own silver swin trunks.

---

Demitri growled in annoyance as Kristen left. What a stupid thing for them to fight over. It seemed they did that a lot right now, argue, fight generally avoid one another. He shook his head, standing up and leaving the study. He needed some air. Walking outside, he made sure not to wander far enough away to cause anyone in his family harm, and climbed a tree. Perching high in the branches, he settled himself in for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: