Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:30 pm

"That's the way the world works love, the world may change drastically, but there always seems to be problems" He smirked, "Just different ones" He sighed, "Although, alcohol does seem to be a persistent one" He watched her, wincing at the way she moved.
"You sure you don't want some of my blood? It will help combat the ill effects of the blood in your system" He offered, he hated seeing her in pain, although, he also knew Maria was stubborn, and would probably refuse his offer, preferring to suffer along. He sat up on the bed, wondering vaugly what she planned to do, whether go talk to Carlos, or collaps in a heap.

Serena nodded, "Oh, okay" She said, knowing her brother was trying not to make a big deal out of things for her sake. She rubbed her eyes, turning her own attention back to the movie, allowing herself to get caught up in the comedy.

----

Demitri sighed, closing his laptop and leaning back.
"Damn" He grumbled, standing up unwillingly and walked out of the office. He closed the door behind him, as he didn't want the kids to go play in there.
"Kristen, I'm going to pick up Maddie" He called, grabbing his keys and heading for the car. Soon, he was pulled up in front of the school, waiting for his daughter patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Maria merely nodded. "One problem after another." She agreed with a sigh. Looking at Alexi as he offered her blood again, Maria winced.
"Alexi you know I hate having you do that for me." Maria murmured, since Alexi would have to tear at his own wrist for her. That was something Maria didn't like anyone to do for her. She was slowly getting better, so she guessed that she'd be fine by the morning.
"I might as well see the kids and Carlos while I'm up." Maria sighed. "If I sit down, I'll pas sout again." she said, smiling lightly at Alexi before going into the hallway to talk to her brother.
Carlos was actual out. She'd never seen him so exhausted, and the smell of blood was real thick in the room. Not wanting to bother her brother at all, Maria slowly closed the door before walking over to the childrens room.

"Hey..." Maria murmured. Nick glanced up from the movie and smiled.
"Mommy!" Nick called, holding his hands over to her. "Look, I'm getting better!" he said, showing her his wrists.
"Oh look at that." Maria said, smiling gently. "How has your day been?" Maria asked, looking at Serena and Nick curiously, sitting on their bed carefully.

------------------------

"Alright." Kristen called. She picked up Zach, who had fallen asleep again. She turned off the movie and took Zach upstairs while Demitri left, and tucking Zach back into bed. She gave a slight prayer that Zach would get better before closing the door gently behind him.

Maddie rubbed her eyes as she packed up her things. She grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder before sighing and hurrying out of class.
"Hey, Maddie..."
She turned around slowly, seeing Gerry coming out from the classroom. She'd left without saying goodbye. Her eyes grew distant, seeing the two kids standing behind him. They were both shifters, and they gave Maddie a snicker that made her groan. She wasn't in the mood for this today. And Demitri would have her hind.
"What's wrong?" Gerry asked.
"I'm just tired." Maddie murmured. Gerry sighed, knowing that wasn't the right answer, but also knowing Maddie was stubborn.
"Come on, I'll walk ya out." Gerry said, tossing his arm over her shoulder before walking outside.

"That's my Dad." Maddie said. Gerry nodded and slowly withdrew his arm.
"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Serena glanced up as Maria came in, "Hey" She responded, "It's been okay" She shrugged, looking at her twin with a knowing look. Today had been weird, "We were outside for awhile, with Uncle Carlos and Sami..." She trailed off, knowing her mother would understand, she didn't want to think about it. She was beginning to notice the thick smell of blood in the house, and she also know it came from Sami, which scared her. She glanced up as Alexi came in, "Shaye just got back from hunting" He said, smiling casually. Maria would know that there was more to that sentence then was said, though the twins wouldn't.

Sami's eyes slowly flickered open as she heard someone in the room.
"Hey" She croaked, seeing Shaye.
"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" Shaye said, smiling softly.
"No worries, what's up?" Sami asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Just checking your injuries, making sure you stopped bleeding" Shaye said, "I didn't want to wake Carlos up" She nodded at the 'sleeping' vampire.
"Ah, makes sense" Sami responded, shifting away from her mate so Shaye had full access to her body.
"You're by far the best patient I've ever had" Shaye murmured, grinning softly.

---

Demitri glanced up, seeing Maddie coming towards the car, a boy standing a bit behind her. He assumed the boy was Gerry, not that he was to concerned, he was glad his daughter had friends.
"Hey" He said, watching her scramble into the front seat.
"How was school?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

"I heard." Maria said, nodding gently to Serena to show she knew what her daughter meant. "Shaye is checking on Sami right now."
Nick glanced from Serena to his mother with a small frown. "Is she--"
Maria nodded again. "Sami is going to be just fine. So I don't want you two worring all right?" she asked, kissing Nick and Serena's forehead.
"Are you better Mommy?" Nick asked, looking at his mother critically. She was pale...
"I'm doing much better Nick." Maria said, brushing his hair back gently.

Carlos felt Sami shifting around in his arms. And that roused him from his 'sleep' instantly. Where was Sami going? His eyes opened, sharp for a moment, but when he saw Shaye, Carlos closed his eyes with a heavy sigh. He rubbed his face with a light growl. This new, and quick protective side of him over Sami was a bit ridiculous. It was almost like he had no control over it, though he didn't exactly mind.
"Maybe the nurse could give a warning next time she's checking up on guarded patients." Carlos have muttered, half teased. Shaye probably knew first hand how defensive vampires could be over their mates, so she would understand what Carlos meant. He sighed and sat up.
"How's she doing doc?" Carlos asked with a tired smirk.

----------------------------

Maddie chewed her lip as Gerry left before sighing and joining Demitri in the car.
"Hi." she said quietly, putting her backpack between her feet and pulling her seatbelt across her chest. At the question of school, Maddie shrugged her shoulders.
"Tiring." Maddie sighed, closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead. "We did a lot of work today..." she explained. "Exams are next week." she added since the term was almost over with next month being summer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Serena nodded softly to her mother.
"When can we go see her and Uncle Carlos?" She asked, looking at her father.
"Not for a bit, Sami will be fine, but she's still pretty tired" He said, ruffling her hair.
"Don't worry, you'll get to play with her again soon" He said, smiling softly as Serena nodded. He looked up as Nick asked Maria how she was doing. He smirked, as his wife replied, he didn't mind his son asking, he hoped the fact that the twins were aware of her state would urge Maria to hunt more often.

Shaye rolled her eyes at Carlos.
"You looked so peaceful, I couldn't wake you up" She teased, though she understood.
"Next time I'll pound on the door with a mallet" She promised, winking at Sami, who was giggling a bit now.
"She's doing a lot better then I expected, that healing you shifters have is pretty amazing" She said, smiling reassuring at the couple.
"Some of these injuries look days old already, instead of hours fresh, although you'll still have to take it easy, you should be good as new in a week or so" She winked.

---

Demitri smiled, "Well, then it's summer" He said with a small shrug, he had no idea what to expect for the summer, especially with the kids.
"Exams always make school more tiring, but you're almost done, and then you can relax all you want" He said with a small wink.
"Do you wanna go get some ice cream?" He asked her, "It might wake you up a bit" He offered, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Maria rolled her eyes gently at Alexi, seeing the look he tossed her when Nick asked if she was alright. Nick glanced up at his father with a small frown in his eyes. He had heard Alexi talking to Shaye earlier before Carlos and Sami had gotten back. He wanted to know what happened, but he wasn't exactly sure if his parents would be willing to tell them. He thought about Sami being a shifter...and then he remembered Maddie, cause she was a shifter.
"Did Sami get in a fight?" Nick asked quietly.
Maria blinked, looking a bit surprised at Nick's question. "Where you easedropping again?" Maria asked, to which Nick closed his mouth, looking much like the cat that swallowed the canary. Though he had sort of figured this one out for himself from what he heard.

"A mallet, wonderful. I'm sure Keith's been wanting to change the doors for a while now." Carlos muttered, shaking his head gently. He rubbed his face for a moment before looking at Shaye, watching as she tended to Sami.
"Mmhm..." Carlos sighed, nodding gently. "If not sooner if she relaxes." Carlos said, half teasing Sami, kissing her head lightly.

-----------------

Maddie simply nodded in agreement to school becoming difficult. She closed her eyes and rested her head back against the car seat. Hearing about icecream, Maddie opened her eyes to look over at Demitri.
"Strawberry and chocolate syrup?" she asked quietly, with a smile. Ice cream sounded amazing right now, and Maddie was in the mood for something sweet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Alexi sighed, "Yea, she got into a fight" He murmured, he had figured Nick was eavesdropping, but it was probably better to tell the truth on this matter.
"You know how Sami's a shifter, like Aunt Kristen and Maddie" He murmured, "So, sometimes she gets into fights, with other shifters" He explained with a small shrug.
"Sometimes she wins, and other times, she loses" He glanced at Maria, "Today she lost, so she's got to take it easy and recover" He murmured.
"Like I had to when I bumped my head?" Serena asked. "Exactly" Alexi said, smiling at his daughter.
"Remember how sick and tired you were?"
"Yea" Serena said, shuddering, "Well that's how Sami feels right now, so you guys have to leave her alone for a bit, okay?" He asked, looking at the twins seriously.
"Okay" Serena agreed, looking at her father with a small frown.

"Right, since when have shifters ever taken it easier" Shaye said, smiling at Sami.
"Don't let him boss you around to much" She chuckled, "I'll be back later, take some meds" She said, before turning and leaving.
"I hope you don't like your door Carlos, like I said, I will let you know I'm coming next time, my enterance will be grand" She teased, disappearing out the door.
"Lovely" Sami muttered, sitting up a bit and flexing. "Ouch" She muttered, checking herself over, "Well, at least she didn't quarentine me to bed or something" She said, smiling to herself.

---

Demitri grinned, "Of course" He said, driving towards a favorite ice cream store. Both Maddie and Zach liked it, when Zach was feeling up to ice cream. Smiling at his daughter, he pulled up to the drive thru, ordering her ice cream quickly, before handing it to her.
"There you go" He said, taking his credit card back from the cashier.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Nick nodded gently. That was how he had figured out why Sami wa sin such bad shape. He'd seen Maddie come home beaten and Kristen had made her stay in bed. He glanced at Serena as she mentioned the indicent back at Demitri's and Kristen's that resulted in her head injury.
Nick rubbed his forehead at the memory and sighed. "Yea, she really should rest then." he said, nodding gently in agreement.
Maria smiled and sighed. Nick frowned for a moment, though he nodded obediently to his father. Maria noticed Nick's expression and brushed his hair from his face.
"Mom...when are we going home?" he asked softly and gently, not trying to sound rude, but just curious. He liked it here, it was nice, but he missed Zach and Maddie, Uncle Demitri, Aunt Kristen and the rest of his family back in Russia.
Maria glanced up at Alexi with a curious expression. They had planned to stay here for a week or so, but she wasn't exactly sure how long they had been here to begin with.

Carlos rolled his eye and waved a lazy hand as Shaye left. He knew she was only teasing, and at the moment, he was too exhausted to really play along. He watched Sami curiously, since this was the first time she'd been close to fully conscious since the attack. Glancing at the clock, Carlos was only half surprised to see that it was nearly six in the evening.
Carlos chuckled. "That's because she knows I'll be too protective to let you out of the bed until you're properly healed." He gave Sami a helpless smile, brushing a few strands of hair from her face.
"Are you hungry at all?" Carlos asked. "We can get you something from town." he added, remembering that there was probably nothing of human food in the house of his knowings.

----------------

Maddie smiled as Demitri got her icecream, and she opened the covered cup, digging into the ice cream eagerly.
"Thank you Daddy." Maddie said with a smile. She ate another spoonful of her icecream before a small frown came to her face. She lowered her spoon to the cup, letting the cup lower to her lap. Maddie stared distantly at the dashboard for a moment, her eyes a deep mix of blue and brown.
"Daddy..." Maddie said, slowly and quietly. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Alexi glanced at Nick, "We're going home in two days" He murmured to his son, a small smile on his face.
"Getting kind of homesick huh?" He asked, while Serena nodded.
"I like it here, but I miss home" She said, looking at her parents, "That's normal" Alexi said, gathering his daughter up into his lap, "But we'll be home soon, we have two days left, so we need to make the most of them" He said, looking at Nick with a small smile.
"It's okay to be homesick Nick, you can tell your mom and me anything, don't be worried about it' He said gently. He knew his son didn't want to appear rude or anything, so he very seldom spoke up about things like this.

Sami groaned, "You know, I'm not lying in bed for a week, I'll go nuts" She teased, propping herself up on the pillows since she was much more awake now. She smiled at him, "I'm not hungry Carlos, don't worry" She was still full from having eaten yesterday, especially since she had eaten in her mountain lion form.
"I don't need to eat everyday like some shifters or humans, I ate in my animal form, which means I ate a lot more then normal, so I should be good for a bit" She reassured.
"Besides, you'd need to take me into town with you to go shopping" She murmured, smirking softly at him.
She sighed, rubbing a hand over her face, "I'm bored" She muttered, looking at him with a small, pleading smile.
"What can we do? Since you seem intent on keeping me trapped in here"

---

Demitri glanced at Maddie, "Of course Maddie, you can ask me anything" He said, smiling at her. She looked distant and worried, never a good sign. He smiled at his daughter, trying to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"Ah." Maria murmured, nodding gently. Alexi was much better at keeping track of time and days then Maria could. It was a byproduct of the decades she'd spent in England. Time blurred for Maria, and at times it still did, because in the past that was the only way for Maria to cope.
She pushed the thoughts away roughly when Alexi moved to the bed to sit down with Serena. She sighed, sitting on the edge gently and surpressing a wince as Nick crawled into her lap.
"It's been fun though. And I like it here." Nick said, with a postive smile. "I miss home." Nick said, curling up against Maria, resting his head on her shoulder.
Maria chuckled lightly. "It's alright darling, we understand."

"Well you certaintly aren't getting out of bed today." Carlos countered, shaking his head lightly. He sat up as well, stretching his sore body with a small groan. He watched Sami with a small smirk.
"There's a flat screen t.v. with nearly a thousand channels. As well as a room downstiars filled with endless movies, or a room full of a dozen books. Tell me what you want to do and I can easily have it arranged." Carlos said, shaking his head gently. "And I'm not trapping you." he grumbled. "I just don't want you walking around since you were nearly torn to bloody peices."

-------------------

Maddie licked her lips, trying to think of how to word her questoin. She was frowning deeply, as the ice cream started to melt in her lap.
"How...did I get here?" She asked slowly, shaking her head gently and looking up at Demitri. Her eyes were still mixed, and her expression was slightly blank. Almost like there was a puzzle she was trying to fix but couldn't, and that fact was frustrating her to no end.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Alexi smiled, "That's what vacations are Nick, you go somplace nice for a few weeks, and then you go home" He smiled, "And your mother's right, we understand. We both really enjoy England, but for me, Russia is home" He couldn't say the same for Maria, but for him, it was true. He smiled at his son, "So children, what shall we do tonight?" He asked, looking at the twins. Serena frowned, "I dunno..." She wasn't sure what her father was getting at.

Sami's eyes blugled slightly, "Right, rich" She muttered, smirking softly.
"Erm, could we watch a movie together?" She asked Carlos, "I don't care what one or what kind" She said quickly, she wasn't really up on the latest movies.
"Wouldn't be the first time, and it probably won't be the last. Although normally, I end up crawling under a bush and hiding for a few days" She said, smiling lightly at him.
"I don't get to recuperate in a giant bedroom, on a soft bed with an overprotective vampire making sure I don't sneak off" She teased, leaning over to kiss him softly.

---

Demitri frowned, contemplating Maddie's question.
"I'm not sure I understand what you're asking Maddie. Do you mean how did you get to Russia? Or how did you come into existence?" He asked, the question was confusing, and he wasn't certain he would be able to answer it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Nick nodded in understanding. Maria winced as he shifted about in her lap, trying to settle. Maria sighed, sitting back against the headboard of the twins bed with Nick secure in her lap.
"Can we play Wii again?" Nick asked curiously. "Mommy didn't get to play." he said, looking up at Maria.
"Oh? What game were you playing?" She asked.
"Mario Karts." Nick said. "It's a racing game."
"The Italian Brothers they made the video game out of Mario?" Maria questioned softly.
"Mario and Luigi..." Nick trailed off, shrugging gently, not sure what his mother meant. "It's fun. Serena likes it." he said, grinning at his sister.

Carlos rolled his eyes. "Rich implies that we're snooty and stuck-up and completely closeminded." Carlos said, shaking his head teasingly. He sighed heavily as Sami started off about her fighting.
"Oh, I know." Carlos said, wincing lightly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "And I know I'm techincally not allowed to intervine but I couldn't let them..." Carlos trailed off, shaking his head gently.
He sighed. "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore." Carlos said strongly, hearing that she'd literatly had to stay wounded in the wilderness. "Not that I'm encourging the fighting." Carlos added, standing up to see what movies he had lying around his room.
"Hmm...I have the Martix series..." Carlos said. "Interesting twist on human life though entirely ficitious. Classified as an action movie...sound alright?"

-------------------

Maddie's frown deepened, and she winced lightly, rubbing her forehead. "How did I get here?" she murmured again. "To Russia..." she said finally, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "I didn't always live here..." Maddie said, though she didn't sound all too sure. "We talked about geography today in school...and how the Untied States is one of the largest countries of the world..." Maddie sighed, sitting back in her seat again. "I used to live there..." she murmured, closing her eyes. "I just...can't remember where...or when or how I left..." Maddie said, opening her eyes and staring out the car window before looking at Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Serena was equally confused by her mother's statement. She shook her head, "Its fun" She agreed, looking at Nick with a small smile.
"It's a good game" Alexi responded, giving Maria a confused look. "And we can play it sitting down" He smiled softly, knowing Maria couldn't do anything to wild right now.
"You wanna get the game and set it up Nick?" He asked, the boy knew how to set up video games better then he did.

Sami rolled her eyes, "Well whatever you want to be called, you're frigging well off" She said, shaking her head and smiling at him. She laughed as he spoke of interfering. "Carlos, I'm not your average shifter" She murmured, "I don't follow the laws, that's why they all hate me so much" She shrugged, "You could have killed them all for all I care" She smiled softly, "Don't be afraid about offending me when it comes to shifter law, I don't abide by it" She glanced up as he mentioned movies.
"Hmm, sounds interesting, sure" She said, a small smile appearing on her face.

---

Demitri sighed, he knew this would come up eventually.
"You were brought here Maddie, by some very bad, awful people" He shuddered as he remembered, "They put you under a magical spell, so you wouldn't remember. They were controlling you magically. Eventually, they sent you out to the woods around our house, they were using you to try and lure your mother out, instead, something happened, and you were able to break free of the spell. Alexi and Maria found you, and brought you back. You've been here ever since" He explained, ommiting the harsher details.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm

"They based the Mario Brothers video games after these Italian brothers I used to know." Maria said with a sheepish smile. "Well, shall we go play then?" Maria asked, hearing that it wasn't a crazy wii game that required movements. She could not do much right now. Sitting with Nick in her lap, who kept shifting around restlessly, was causing her sore muscles to throb.
"Ya!" Nick said, grinning as he hopped out of Maria's lap and off the bed. Maria laughed lightly and shook her head. She was slow to get out of the bed, contrary to Nick who was bouncing restlessly and waiting at the bedroom door.

"Thank the Angels." Carlos sighed, shaking his head as he put the first Matrix into the dvd player, turning the t.v. on as well. "Kristen practically lives by them...much to Demitri's annoyance." Carlos murmured, exhaling softly as he fell back into the bed beside Sami.

-----------------

Maddie listened with a hard frown on her face. She wathced Demitri as he explained what had happened. Images flashed in her mind and Maddie winced lightly. She held her head, looking back at the dashboard, staring distantly ahead.
"Why...what did they want from Mom?" Maddie asked, still holding her head as she glanced back at Demitri. She looked hurt, confused and scared. But curious still, wanting, needing answers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Alexi smirked, shaking his head as he followed Nick to the door, carrying Serena.
"I think I would haved liked to know these two brothers" He said with a soft smiled, shaking his head at his wife. Serena looked confused, "Who?" She murmured, "No one darling" Alexi said, letting Nick lead the way to the family room where the wii was.
"Just some old friends of your mother's. The game reminds her of them" He said, as Serena nodded.
"Oh, okay" She said, scrambling down from her father's arms and going to claim her remote.

Sami smirked, "Most shifters do" She said, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "For those who don't grow up as a shifter, or atleast in the enviroment, the rules are a real pain in the ass" She could sympathize with this Demitri guy.
"I grew up in the enviroment, but I still think the rules are total bullshit" She shrugged again.
"So like I said, I honestly don't give a damn about them, if you want to intervene, go for it. I don't really follow the rules, hence why I don't play the dominance games" She could see herself and this Kristen person having some problems in the future.

---

Demitri sighed, looking at Maddie with a small shrug.
"Honestly kiddo, only your mother knows why they wanted her" He explained, his voice soft and gentle.
"I think it had something to do with her memories, but I don't know Maddie" He knew she was hurt, scared even.
"Don't worry, those people are gone. And as awful as that event was, we gained a family from it" He said, smiling reassuringly at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 pm

"Oh you would have quickly become one of them." Maria murmured with a smirk. She walked slowly behind Alexi and Nick downstairs to the play room. Nick was already buzzing about, hooking up the game, turning on the t.v. and getting everyone a remote.
Maria smiled, sitting down gently on the floor as Nick gave her a controller before handing one to Alexi, and Serena was well.

Carlos chuckled. "Good to know at least." he murmured, sighing deeply as the movie started. He leaned over, laying on his side gently and wrapping his arms around Sami gently.
"I don't fully know, or even understand the laws that shifters abide by, so I don't try to." Carlos murmured, shaking his head gently against Sami's hair.

----------------

Maddie shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself.
"I know they're gone..." Maddie mumbled. "It was a long time ago..." she said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself of the fact. "I don't remember much...but...I remembered something...during class..." Maddie said, picking her feet up gently and looking out the window as Demitri continued to drive.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Alexi smirked, "Now I wish I had met them even more" He said, chuckling softly. He smiled at Nick, taking the remote from him and sitting down next to Serena, who was carefully doing on the strap on the remote.
"Well, are we ready?" Alexi asked, Serena nodded, already focusing on the game. She wasn't to good at this which was why she didn't like playing with Nick and Zach.

Sami laughed softly.
"Most shifters don't fully understand the laws" She said, pressing her back to Carlos's chest, a small smile on her face.
"Whatever though, I don't need a bunch of useless laws to validate my life" She murmured, "I'm happy, I'm here, and I finally found someone that makes me happy. Essentially, that's all I need" She said, resting her head on the pillow and staring at the screen.

---

Demitri frowned, "Remembered what?" He asked his daughter curiously. She didn't have to tell him, but it seemed Maddie needed to talk, to share, and he was always willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

"Why hold it this way?"
"Because its like a sterring wheel. This is the gas...and this is to throw stuff."
"Throw stuff?"
"Yea, you get boxes in the game, and it can slow down everyone else." Nick said with a shrug. Maria was laughing in desbilief.
"What are they putting in games these days?" Maria asked before Nick settled down between his mother and sister. He smiled, knowing it would take a few races for Maria to understand the controls. Then it would get interesting.

"There's irony in there somewhere..." Carlos murmured sarcastically a small smile on his face. "I'm sure of it." He sighed, shaking his head again before resting back with Sami. He smiled sincerely and laughed lightly before kissing Sami's forhead.
"And it'll stay that way for as long as possible." He said, almost like a promise. Carlos smiled before quieting so that Sami could watch and listen to the movie. It was the type you had to pay attention too, or you'd miss something important.

-----------------------

Maddie bit her lip hard, a small sign showing how emotionally stressing this was for her. "I...it was cold..." Maddie said. "I was with Missy, and still cold...and I couldn't move...not for a long time...or...it felt...like a long time..." Maddie's voice grew quiet as her eyes darted from one side of the dash board to another.
"I...I wanted to go home...someone helped me...picked me up...got me out...told me to run...told me not to stop until I was far away." Maddie said, brushing her hair from her view. Her eyes grew dark, and red from fighting against the sudden tears forming in her eyes. "She said she would keep them away...she wasn't strong enough. There were too many. They hurt her because she helped me." Maddie shook her head fiercely, as if to clear away the memory. She clenched her jaw and looked away, out her window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Alexi laughed softly, "Just pretending you're driving love. Like you normally do" He teased, he had gotten pretty good at wii thanks to Zach and Nick, not to mention his own competitive nature with his brothers. He smiled, Serena was a fairly conservative player, but she was smart, and often could mess other players up because they forgot about her.
Serena smiled at her mother, "Its okay, it took me awhile to understand. I crashed and got stuck a lot" She admitted.

Sami smiled, "I like the sound of that" She murmured, her voice sounded a bit slurred. She was getting tired again, and was drifting in and out of wakefullness.
---
Yawning, Sami's eyes flickered open.
"What did I miss?" She asked sheepishly as she looked at the screen in time to see the credits rolling.
"Never mind, I'll have to watch it again" She yawned, stretching out. She felt gross, despite being cleaned off by Carlos and Shaye.
"Do you think I could shower?" She asked him curiously.

----

Demitri sighed, pulling the car over into a small rest area on the way home.
"Oh Maddie" He murmured, picking her up and hugging her tightly. He honestly didn't know what he could do to help or make her feel better.
"Somtimes bad people hurt good ones. This person who helped you knew what they were doing, and wouldn't want you to be sad over it" He said softly, cradling her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Carlos laughed lightly as Sami fell asleep. He wasn't too surprised. He knew she would be sleepy for sometime yet as her body recovererd. Carlos merely sat back, with the wounded shifter in his arms and proceeded to watch the movie. She woke up just as the movie was ending.
Carlos chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Just about everything." he murmured. Sitting up, Carlos stopped the movie and shut off the television set. Hearing Sami's question, Carlos glanced back down at her and sighed.
"If you do, we'll have to bandaged you up again afterwards, and you'll have to be extremely careful." Carlos said. "Some of your wounds have stitches, and if they come undone, Shaye will have to redo them." he murmured. "So yes, just be careful." Carlos said with a small shrug.

"Ahh, soo close!" Maria said, laughing as Nick fell over dramatically because at the last minute Alexi had shot at Nick and forced him into thrid place. "Nice shot." Maria murmured, winking at Alexi. She herself was in sixth, again, since Maria couldn't seem to get a hang of the game.
Nick sighed, laying on the floor, holding the remote in the air so it was registered by the system. He yawned, revealing small, sharp fangs.
"Hungry?" Maria asked.
Nick merely shrugged. "Not really..."
"Then you're tired." Maria concluded, glancing up at the clock. They had been playing for a while. "It's almost bedtime."
"Aww...one more race? We unlocked a new track!" Nick said, pointing up at the screen.

-----------------------

Maddie shook her head as Demitri pulled over. She cracked a bit, shaking for a moment, still fighting against the tears threathening to take her over. When Demitri picked her up, Maddie whimpered lightly and burried her face into his shirt.
"I didn't know what to do...I was so scared...I just ran off..." Maddie said, shaking her head again. "Every now and then....something comes back to me...something from when I was in the cold place...and I don't know why. I don't even remember any of these things...why is it all coming back to me now?" Maddie asked, shuddering again and coughing though she wasn't full out sobbing. She was still fighting it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Sami smiled, "No worries, I'll be careful" She promised, standing up slowly and stretching.
"Damn" She muttered, shaking her head before walking into the washroom. Moments later, water was heard, along with a string of mild curses. Half an hour later, Sami emerged, her wait hair brainded down her back, wearing an oversized t-shirt of Carlos's that he had lent her.
"Well, I'm torn between feeling better and feeling worse" She laughed softly, sitting down gingerly on the bed.
"In either case, I'm clean and much more awake" She flexed lightly, trying not to wince. Thankfully she was healing steadily, which was nice, especially since she didn't like living in pain for long periods of time.

Serena smiled she was in fourth place, so she had beaten her mother.
"One more race" Alexi agreed, "I'm curious about this new track that Nick's talking about" He knew that this wii gamed belonged to them, so he wasn't worried about losing the data, though he knew Nick hated not finishing things.
"Then it's bedtime" He murmured.
"Okay" Serena agreed, flashing a small smile at her twin.

---

Demitri sighed, rubbing Maddie's back and shaking his head.
"If I had to guess why you're suddenly remembering all this stuff, I'd say you repressed memories because they were too traumatic for you" He murmured, "Now you're beginning to remember them" He shrugged lightly. "But in all honesty Maddie, I don't really know" He kissed her forhead, setting her back in her seat.
"Let's go home, maybe you can talk to your mom and she'll be able to help you" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Carlos merely nodded and watched with a critical eye as Sami stood up and walked into teh bathroom. He sighed gently and leaned back on the bed. This had been one hell of a day, and he was still slightly stressed over Sami's injuries. He didn't even want to think about what had landed her in this situation. Glancing over at the clock, Carlos shook his head. Good, the day was almost over. He heard Sami cursing, and Carlos sat up quickly, wondering if Sami needed help or something. After a moment though, everything seemed fine and Calos forced himself to lay back down. He rubbed his face roughly, still a bit overwhelemed with these emotions he was feeling. He almost couldn't believe it.
But as Sami came back out of the bathroom, wearing one of his old shirts, her hair braided down her back, Carlos smiled. "I didn't say it was going to be a pleasent shower." Carlos murmured. He looked her over once, silently making sure she hadn't strained herself and reopened any wounds.
"Much more awake?" Carlos echoed. "Something tells me that if you were to lie back down and I play another movie for you, you'll pass out for the night." Carlos teased.

"Yay!" Nick said, grinning and pressing the buttons necessary so they could all pick their characters and cars ect, and started the race. He sat up straight, eyes forward as he watched the screens countdown and the race began. The track was much more difficult then the ones previous.
"Oh this is harder!" Maria said, halfway through the first lap, having fallen off the track for the second time and was now in next to last place. Nick giggled, turning his remote to control his car. "You knew that didn't you Nick?" Maria accused, though her tone was lighthearted. Nick laughed and shook his head.
"Ah, I lost." Maria said after the race, shaking her head much like the cartoon on the screen. Nick grinned since he'd placed second in that race. "Alright, that's enough excitement for the day. Time for bed."

-------------------

Maddie thought about that and her focused thinking managed to calm her down. She rubbed her eyes and nodded to Demitri. Though she doubted she would talk to Kristen about this. She was afraid of these memories that were randomly plaguging her day. She was scared of what she would see next. She didn't want to think about them. She didn't want to talk about them. She just wanted them to stop. She didn't care if she didn't remember; it was better that way in her mind.
Scrambling back into the passanger seat, Maddie buckled up again, and put her former cup of icecream back into the bag. Rubbing her face again, Maddie sighed and looked out the window again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Sami laughed softly, "Cleaning up after a fight is seldom pleasent" She said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes, "You probably could and I probably would pass right out" She admitted, "But this is the first time all day I haven't felt groggy" She said with a helpless shrug.
"If you want me to pass out and sleep, that's fine too" She said with a chuckle. She could tell he was stressed, this had been a great start to their relationship, but she sincerly hoped she hadn't scared him off.
"Is everything okay?" She asked softly, looking at him with a small frown.

Alexi groaned, "Nick..." He muttered, though he was laughing, as was Serena.
"Nick played this level at Zach's house" She accused, remebering watching the boys play this.
"Ah, so he did know" Alexi accused, though he glanced up as Maria declared bed time. He nodded his head in agreement, scooping up Serena and setting her on her feet.
"You heard your mother" He said, smiling softly.

---

Demitri sighed, focusing on the road, though his mind was elsewhere, he needed to talk to Kristen. He pulled into the driveway, sliding out of the car and waiting for Maddie to get out before locking it.
"Do you have any homework?" He asked, that was the customary question in the house. If the kids had homework, they had to do it right away, if not, they could go and play.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 pm

"This much is true." Carlos murmured in agreement. He opened his eyes and looked over at Sami again with a reassuring smile.
"I see doubt in your eyes." Carlos teased. "Relax. Everything's fine. Though, I would have preferred you didn't get attacked." he said, teasing aside as he reached over for Sami's hand, taking it gently. "I don't there was ever a time I felt such a need to protect and kill at the same time." Carlos said with a small smirk. It was true. He'd been torn between protecting Sami to keep her from being further injured, and full out kill those who'd dared to even touch her.
"It's just different." Carlos said with a small shrug, looking at her small hand in his. "Being so protective. I don't think any amount of warnings or stories could have fully prepared me." he said, chuckling lightly before looking up at her. "But yes, everythings fine."

Nick looked from Serena to Alexi before giving a cheeky smile but remaining quiet. Maria laughed lightly while Nick disabled everything to shut down for the night. She slowly pulled herself up, sighing when the action didn't require too much effort. Yes, she was feeling much better now. Hopefully by tomorrow she'd be a hundred percent.
"Alright. Upstairs. Pajama's both of you." Maria said, to which Nick nodded, glanced at his sister with a smirk before running out of the room.

-------------------

Maddie rubbed her nose on her sleeve as Demitri pulled into the house. She nodded mutely, saying she did have homwork. Most of her teachers had given her exam reviews for the exams that were being held at the end of the week. She had to complete them for a grade. Tossing her bag over her shoulder, Maddie sighed as she walked inside.

Kristen came out of the kitchem, looking a bit brighter than earlier. "Hey girlie. How was school?" she asked as Maddie walked through the door. Maddie merely shrugged. Kristen frowned. "Something wrong?" she asked, to which Maddie shook her head and accepted a hug from her mother. "Long day?" Kristen asked, and Maddie nodded. "Alright, go upstairs and rest then." she said, watching her daughter walk up the stairs slowly and quietly close her bedroom door behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Sami glanced at Carlos, nodding.
"Can't blame for being worried, this is a lot to take, for both of us" She murmured soflty.
"I'm not exactly a people person, I don't enjoy being surrounded by people, yet I can't stand the idea of being seperated from you" She smiled softly, "That protective thing goes both ways" She warned, "Just the idea of something happening to you, even if I know you're tough and can take it, has my blood boiling" She sighed, "But you're right, everything is fine" She said with a soft smile, "But it will take some getting used to" She stretched out on the bed, "I mean, in all honesty we barely know eachother, and yet we're this attatched, it's a bit overwhelming, and definitly scary" She admitted.

Alexi smiled, watching the twins take off upstairs, a small chuckle escaping him.
Serena caught her brother's eye, and nodded softly. She trailed after Nick, heading into the room and changing into her PJs, before scrambling into bed.
"Well, that was easy" Alexi muttered, looking at Maria with a small smirk.

---

Demitri walked inside after Maddie, smiling lightly at Kristen.
"Hey" He said, though he still looked lost in thought as he wandered back into the office. He had some serious thinking to do. He wasn't sure if he should talk to Kristen, this was Maddie's life after all, and she had obviously chosen not to tell Kristen, but at the same time, he was sure Kristen would want to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: