Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Maria laughed softly. "I'm more worried about what the twins are going to say when they find out they'll be sepereated for the day." Maria murmured. Although she was a bit concerned about the twins, Maria trusted Carlos.
Carlos smirked. "Well, I'll make the deal with her that whenever you come to visit, the horse is hers." he said, rubbing his lips for a moment. Maria glanced up at him in silent understanding and he nodded before standing up to go hunt.
Maria glanced back at Alexi as Carlos left. "Oh the musical festival is going on this week?" she asked curiously with wide eyes. "What timing. That'll be perfect. He loves music." Maria said with a nod in agreement.

Kristen glanced up, hearing Vlad with a soft smile. "Thanks for taking care of him." she said, running her fingers through her hair lightly. No more fast food for Zach...She looked up as Vlad packed up to leave and she nodded with a hard swallow. Midnight? Kristen wouldn't get any sleep. She nodded strongly though as Vlad kissed her, as he was habit to do so, and went to the door.

"Vlad, wait..." a soft voice called. Maddie had been walking to the bathroom when she heard that he was leaving. Running down the stairs, she caught him at the door. He'd left without saying goodbye last time, and knowing her luck, he wouldn't be in Russia the next time she wanted to see him. Wrapping her arms around him, Maddie hugged him gently with a soft sigh. "You always leave without saying goodbye..." Maddie murmured quietly as she let him go. She didn't look back up at him though, and quickly ran back up the stairs; if she stayed a moment longer, she wouldn't be able to let him leave, and Maddie knew he had to go.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Alexi nodded, "Yea, it is going on this week, I checked before we came down" He smiled, "I think the temptation of horses and music might be enough to get them to go their seperate ways" He said, watching Carlos take off. He shrugged, he was used to it, in fact, he should be hunting, but he could wait.
"You okay with Serena going with Carlos?" He asked, wanting to make sure Maria was a hundred percent, though, even if she was, she'd still be phoning Carlos a million times, and demanding a thousand and one pictures.
He glanced at her, "Did you ahve a good day? You see some old friends?" He asked, sliding his laptop free from his bag and firing it up.

Vlad glanced up, hugging Maddie, "I know, it's a habit" He said, kissing Maddie's hair, "Don't worry, I'll be around, I'm not going anywhere for ahwie" He said with a small smile, "See you Kristen" He called, before walking out the door at to his own car.

Hours later, Demitri pulled into the garage, a small frown on his face. It was late, he was exahusted, and he was getting exceedingly fed up with certain employees> He locked the car, walking into the house, letting out a small groan as he leaned against the counter for a moment, just to let the stress of the day slide off of his sholders.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Maria smiled and loked back out to where Carlos had disappeared to on the matter of her brother taking Serena for the day.
"I honestly don't mind. Though we may have a journery up to the Shire ourselves tomorrow evening." Maria murmured. Their country estate was nearly two hours out of London, and if Carlos and Serena would be out all day, Maria wondered if they would manage the trip back into London at the end of the night.
"Yes, actually." Maria said with a small smile. "Most of them attended the wedding, but they want to see the children. All I could do was show pictures really." Maria said with a teasing wink as she leaned against Alexi's shoulder. "And you say I take too many."

Maddie sighed, standing in the bathroom doorway as she watched Vlad leave. She rubbed her lips gently before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and going into the shower. Kristen was still downstairs when Maddie was done with her shower.
"Night Mom." Maddie murmured, to which Kristen nodded distantly. Maddie frowned inwardly; now she understood what her mother was going through...Demitri had been gone all day. Swallowing hard, Maddie stepped forward, hugging her mother tightly. Kristen sighed, picking Maddie up and letting her settle in her lap; they both needed the hug.
"Alright, it's time for bed Missy. You and your brother both have school in the morning." Kristen said, taking Maddie upstairs and putting her to bed.

Kristen had collasped on the living room couch after putting Maddie to sleep. She hadn't been able to get rest herself while Demitri was out, and the seperation was eating her from the inside out. She'd tried to distract herself, and her laptop was still on and open on the livingroom table. It was close to midnight when Kristen had finally passed out, hoping Demitri was at least on his way home.
She heard his sounds in the kitchen, and it roused her slowly. Rubbing her eyes, Kristen looked around, confused as to why she was in the livingroom. "Demitri?" she asked quietly, the whole house dark.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Alexi smiled lightly, shaking his head, "I'm sure they'll come back here, since a car ride is always good for getting Serena to go to sleep" He teased, "Well, you could always invite them over another day and let them meet the twins then" He suggested, "And yes love, you take far to many pictures" He grumbled, answering the few e-mails he had, and closing the macbook.
"So, you think the music fesival's a good idea? Should distract Nick" He hoped the twins would be okay, he was sure that they'd have a few issues, especially when the twins didn't have anything to distract them.

Demitri sighed, pushing himself off of the counter, hearing Kristen.
"Yea it's me love" He said softly, walking into the living room and glancing down at her.
"Looks like it's time for bed" He said, closing her laptop and scooping her up, kissing her forhead.
"Sorry I'm so late" He said, lying her on the bed, "I'm just going to shower" He said, the vampire looked exhausted, and slightly aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 pm

"That is true." Maria murmured softly with an agreeing nod. She shrugged at the idea of inviting anyone over, mostly because they had literately just gotten here, and she wouldn't mind a few more days of relaxation. She rolled her eyes at Alexi's teasing.
"You'll thank me later, trust me." Maria murmured, shaking her head gently and standing up with a sigh. She let him type away at his laptop, knowing he was busy. She went upstairs to change into something comfortable before going back to Alexi. She leaned against the doorframe, letting dark brown curls cascade in front of her, sheilding her almost from his view entirely.
"Are you going to come to bed?" Maria asked softly and in a way that would have most human men falling at her feet.

Kristen sighed deeply, glad that Demitri was back with her as he picked her up. "I couldn't sleep..." Kristen murmured softly, which was always her excuse for being up so late whenever Demitri was out. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her upstairs. Slowly she was waking up. Rubbing her eyes as he set her down on the bed, Kristen frowned, realizing Demitri was upset about something, and at the moment, she didn't want to be without him. Hearing the water running, Kristen slipped off the bed, quietly into the bathroom, undressed and behind Demitri in the shower.
Wordlessly, Kristen reached up to his shoulder, rubbing as hard as she could, knowing for Demitri, it wasn't that rough but still reassuring under the hot water.
"I've never sensed you being this stressed..." Kristen murmured, leaning forward to kiss the back of Demitri's neck as she ran her hands down his back to his waist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Alexi sighed, glancing up, his eyes sparkling.
"Hmm? Of course" He rose, walking over and sliding his arms around her, "Shall we?" he teased, kissing her forhead, "You check on the twins?" He asked, it was a bit of a ritual thing, one of them always checked on the twins begore going to bed, Maria did it more often then not, since Alexi tended to be at work later then she was.

Demitri sighed, letting Kristen try and make him feel better.
"It's just been a rough few days" He murmured gnetly, letting her rub his back, it felt good.
"Just a lot of shit to deal with at work, some idiot employees" He shrugged, turning so he was facing her, letting the water pound on his aching back now.
"Just more stuff then I really wanted to deal with right now" He said, hugging her lightly, hiding his face in the spot between her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Maria smiled as she managed to catch Alexi's attention and he put his laptop away. She walked up the stairs with him quickly, since she was wearing a very short nightgown, and didn't want Carlos to catch her in this if he was heading home.
"Yes, they're both sound asleep." Maria reassured, walking to the right, where the bedroom she and Alexi shared was. Once in the room, Maria sighed, tossing a dazziling smile over her shoulder before collasping back onto the bed, quickly burring herself in the blankets and sheets.

Kristen nodded gently. "I can tell." she murmured, rubbing his shoulders until he turned around to face her. She smiled lightly, light brown hair dark from the water, and curling at her shoulders as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. Kristen sighed, wrapping her arms around Demitri's shoulder, stroking his hair back as the water continued to run over them both.
"Wanna tell me about it?" Kristen asked softly. "I know I can't do much, but..." Kristen gave half a shrug, kissing Demitri's forehead gently as he rested against her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Alexi smirked, checking her out curiously, a small smile on his face as he watched her slide into bed.
"When did you get this?" He asked, fingering the nightgown curiously, a small smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around her, he had undressed rather quickly, and was already wrapped in the blankets, hodling her lightly. He kissed her cheek, "Cause it's very, very tempting"

Demitri sighed, "No love, I don't wanna talk about it, I want to forget about it" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her lightly. He let out a small sigh, looking up at her with sad eyes.
"Its fine" He murmured, "Really it is fine" He murmured, "Come on, lets go to bed" He said gently, "Are you taking the kids tomorrow? Or am I?" He smiled, "I took tomorrow off of work, so I can spend some time with you and the kids, once they get out of school of course" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Maria laughed as Alexi joined her under the covers. She rolled onto her back to face him as he wrapped his arms around her. Bitting her lip as he hands ran over her, Maria tried not to smirk.
"Oh so you do like it?" Maria asked gently with a taunting giggle. "I got it today, actually. A few of the girls and I went to the mall. I saw this, thought of you, and had to have it." Maria said, chuckling as she wound her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to kiss his lips softly.

Kristen nodded gently as Demitri looked at her. She knew he wasn't fine, but she wouldn't push him to tell her everything. He didn't have to tell her; she knew it bothered him. Kristen smiled and brushed her hair back from her face, using her fingers as a brush.
"If you wouldn't mind taking them..." Kristen trailed off due to a yawn. The water was warm. Demitri's arms were wrapped around her. Together, they were a high-speed train to sleep. "Mmm, good." Kristen said, stepping forward to press her lips against Demitri's, turning off the water in the process.
"I need a day with you to myself." Kristen said with a tired smirk before stepping out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Alexi smiled, "Well, if this is what you and the girls want to shop for you can take my credit card" He said, grinning against her lips. He smiled, sliding his hands over her flesh for a moment, "Mmm, seriously, any time you want to go" He winked, pulling the blankets over them...
Alexi sighed, sliding free from the blankets, looking at his wife with a small grin.
"I love you" He said softly, wrapping his arms around her and closing his eyes.
"Long day tomorrow" He chuckled, though his eyes were sliding half closed as he already began to drift off.

Demitri smirked, "Yea, I can take them" He said, smiling lightly, "Yes love, you have me all to yourself tomorrow, I promise, no work" He said gently, kissing her lightly, before sliding free from the shower, wrapping a towel around himself.
"Come on sleepyhead, lets go to bed" He grinned, though he still looked a bit tense.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Maria moaned softly as Alexi's hands slide over her. She loved it; she loved him even more, and the combination of both made her grin.
"I'll keep that in mind." Maria murmured softly as Alexi pulled the blankets tighter around both of them.
Maria sighed in deep content, on the brink of purring as Alexi pushed the blankets aside. She looked up at with a smile on her face, rolling onto her side, molding herself against him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, with a small content chuckle.
"I love you too." Maria said softly, closing her eyes gently as she rested against Alexi. "I know." she said with a small smile. "It'll be fun though."

Kristen quickly wrapped herself in a towel, and pulled her hair into a loose bun. She didn't want to deal with it right now.
"Call me a sleepyhead again, and you'll see how sleepy I am." Kristen murmured, tossing a soft smile back at him to show she was joking as he walked out of the bathroom ahead of her. Kristen sighed, flickering off the bathroom light and walking into the bedroom with him. She ruffled in her draws for clean clothes, still holding her towel around her gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Alexi laughed, "Cause seperating the twins is always so much fun" He muttered, closing his eyes again, drifting off almost instantly.

Alexi groaned, listening to Maria, explain, again, why Serena was going with Carlos, and Nick was going with them. He rubbed a hand through his hair, throwing a knowing look at Carlos, before returning his attention to the two confused, anxious looking children.

Serena looked at her mother, frowning.
"Why can't Nick come to the farm and see the horses?" She protested, while her brother said the same thing about the music festival. She knew, deep down, Nick didn't want to see the horses, and she knew she didn't want to listen to the music, but it hurt being away from her twin, which was reason enough for her not to go away without him.

Demitri sighed, the almost silent alarm going off as he slid from bed. Pulling on his jeans and a t-shirt, he wandered down the hall, knocking on Maddie's door.
"Maddie time to get ready for school" He murmured, pushing the door open, before going to do the same with Zach.
As was typical for him in the mornings, he went downstairs, began to make breakfast and packed the kids' lunch while he waited for them to get up and ready.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Maria sighed gently at the two anxious children in front of her.
"Or we could see the horses tomorrow and go to the festival today." Nick suggested, since he didn't exactly want to go out to the farm today. The horses may like Serena, but they didn't exactly like Nick very much.
Carlos glanced up at Alexi while he rubbed his lips to hide a smile. He hadn't exactly believe Alexi when he'd explained how difficult it was to split the children up.
"So you don't want to go to the farm?" Maria asked gently, sitting back in her chair as she looked at Serena. It was the little girl that needed convincing to go with Carlos. "It'll just be for today, so that you can each do what you want. Do you want to come to the music festival instead of seeing the new baby horse your Uncle has?" Maria asked; this was a bit frightening. The twins weren't always going to be together, and they needed to understand that.

"Hmm?" Maddie mumbled, but Demitri was already gone and her door was wide open. She groaned softly and stood up, quickly getting dressed in a pair of denim shorts, a red tank top with a low cut white shirt over. She tugged on her sneakers and grabbed her denimjacket and backpack on the way downstairs to the kicthen.
She yawned as she walked into the kicthen. "Morning Daddy." she murmured, smiling at the smell of breakfast. "Yum, whatcha making?" Maddie asked softly, rubbing her eyes as she tried to wake up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Serena bit her lip.
"Baby horse?" She asked, looking at her Uncle.
"Yea, it's only a month old..." Alexi said, his tone soft, wheedling.
"Um.." Serena looked at Nick, her eyes big.
"I wanna go see the horses' She said, wondering why Nick had to go the music festival.
"Well, if you wanna go see the horses, you have to go with Uncle Carlos today" Alexi said, Serena looked about ready to cry, though finally, she nodded.
"Okay" She said gently, looking from her mother, to her brother.
"I'll go see the horses" Alexi smiled, "Good girl, and you'll see your brother when you guys get home tonight" He said, grinning softly. He motioned for Carlos to go, take Serena and get going.

Demitri smiled as Maddie came down, "Bacon and eggs" He said with a small smile.
"Here" He passed her a plate, watching as Zach came down.
"Hey kiddo" He murmured, "Hey Dad" Zach said, his face was a bit pale, and he didn't look great.
"You okay?" Demitri asked, frowning a bit.
"I'm okay" Zach said, smiling brittly and sitting down. "Can I just have toast?"
"Of course"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Carlos nodded in agreement. "Yes, we were going to start training him today." Carlos explained, standing up slowly then. He looked between the twins before back at Alexi and Maria curiously.
Nick watched, knowing his sister would cave in eventually. He sighed and took her head, squeezing once for reassurance.
"You'll have fun." he promised before slowly letting her go. He knew she wanted to see the horses, and she knew he wanted to go to the festival. This was the only way they could do what they both wanted; they had to split up.
"Come on sweetie, we've got a car ride ahead of us." Carlos said, stretching his hand out to her as he walked towards the front door.

Maddie grinned, and started to eat as soon as Demitri pushed the plate in front of her. She hadn't had a big dinner last night, so she was hungry. Seeing Zach come down, Maddie noticed instantly that her brother looked a little...off...
Her ties were still wound together in a net, so Maddie's had no idea what was really wrong. She could only guess that he was still sick from yesterday's fries. Finishing her breakfast, Maddie took her plate to the sink before going back to grab her jacket from the chair, tosisng it over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Serena nodded at her brother, before taking her Uncle's hand and wandering outside.
"He's only a baby, you can't ride him yet or anything" She said, wondering how they were supposed to train a baby horse. She had no concept of halter training, or even just allowing a young horse to adjust to the smells and atmosphere of a stable.
"Well.." Alexi laughed, scooping Nick up.
"Come on kiddo, let's get going" He said, trying to cheer the mood, since he knew the twins would be very, very aware that they were apart right now.

Demitri frowned, picking Zach up and feeling his forhead.
"You sure you're up for school today?" He asked, Zach really didn't look so hot.
"Yea, I'm fine" Zach said, his voice tired, stubborn.
"Okay, well, just call me if you want to come home, okay?" He asked, Zach nodded and grabbed his backpack.
"Alright, lets go" Demitri said, leading the kids out to Kristen's SUV.

OOC: Heh, Serena's a lot like me, except I do train/own horses.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

((Ah, then you can play the role of the horse caretaker when they get there, cause you know much more then I do xD))

Carlos smiled at Serena, helping her into the backseat of his four door BMW since he was leaving the truck for Alexi and Maria today. Getting into the front seat, he sighed. "Well, just because you cannot ride a baby horse, does not mean you can't train it. Let me ask you this," Carlos said as he started the car and pulled out of the parking spot. "When you go to ride a pony, does it already have a saddle placed on?" He glanced at her for a moment with a small smirk as he drove down the street.

Nick since, wincing lightly as he heard the car outside start and then leave with his sister. He didn't have too long to think about it thankfully, since Alexi was picking him up.
"Whoa!" Nick laughed, smiling lightly. "So what is this festival?" he asked.
"I call it the musical festival, because there is always music playing, but they also have other stalls displaying art and other things." Maria explained with a small smile.

Maddie watched as Demitri tended to Zach. She decided to keep quiet as she pulled her backpack onto her shoulder. Following after Demitri, Maddie sighed and rubbed her forehead. Getting into the truck, Maddie pulled her seatbelt on and leaned back with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Serena looked thoughtful, "No someone has to put it on" She said, rubbing her chest absentmindedly and looking over her shoulder at the house. She kicked her legs absentmindedly, trying to take her mind off of Nick and the growing pain as she was distanced from her twin.
"How far is it?" She asked, brown eyes the exact mirror of Maria's when she was asking questions.

Alexi smiled, "And street preformers" He added, grinning as he led the way outside.
"It'll be lots of fun, and we can pick out some new toys, and presents to take home" He said, sliding Nick into the backseat of the SUV, before tossing Maria the keys, as she knew her way around London much better then he did. He slid into the passanger seat, "It'll be a lot of fun" He reassured his son.

Demitri sighed, sliding into the drivers' seat, and starting the vehicle up.
"So, how are you and your new friend getting along?" He asked Maddie, she had been talking about the new boy a lot, and was even asking if he could come over for stuff. He wasn't sure how Kristen would feel about that, since technically Maddie was still grounded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"Well someone has to train the horse to wear a saddle." Carlos said with a small smile. He glanced back at the road while she rubbed her chest to make the turn onto the highway, heading north to their shire.
"Not too far." Carlos said, not wanting to upset the girl who was probably already the farthes she's ever been from her twin. "The car ride might seem long, but it's really not that far, I promise." Carlos said as he steered the car onto the highway.

Nick winced, coughing a bit as Alexi put him into the back seat of the truck. He frowned, rubbing his chest softly as Maria got into the drivers seat and started the truck. Nick sighed as Maria drove off down the street.
He could see the festival before Maria stopped the truck. And he could hear the music too. His eyes went wide as Maria stopped the truck and stepped out.
"Come on Nick." Maria called, though Nick was still a bit shocked by everything he could see out his window.

"Gerry?" Maddie asked quietly, looking up at Demitri. She rubbed her lips softly. She actually have deen him in two days. "Ok, I guess." she murmured as Demitri pulled up to the school. She sighed and got out of the car.
"See ya later Dad." Maddie said as she got out, slinging her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Serena nodded thoughtfully, "Oh, okay" She murmured, she hadn't thought the horse just learned to wear the saddle on its own, but she had never really sat down and thought about training a horse in general.
"What's the baby horse's name?" She asked, looking at her Uncle as he spoke about time. She nodded, though she still looked anxious, and she could feel tiny pinpricks of pain which increased the further she went from Nick.

Alexi laughed, sliding from the car and going around to get Nick.
"Come on kiddo, you can't see everything from the car" He said, setting Nick on his hip, he'd let the little boy down once they were away from the traffic and in the park, which was closed to vehicles for the day.
"Should we pick some stuff out for everyone back home and Serena?" He asked, knowing Nick would want to get his twin something.

Demitri waved, "Call me okay?" He said to Zach, who nodded and slid from the car, heading off to his new class.
Demitri returned home, parking in the garage and going inside. He found Kristen still asleep, and chuckled, writing her a quick note, telling her he was in the garage, he went outside to work on his car. He did all the engine work himself, not trusting the local mechanic shop to touch his precious vehicles.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

"Well, we haven't really thought too much about a name for him yet." Carlos said. "The foal's mother, Paulina, was actually your mothers horse. How about you think of a name for Paulina's son?" Carlos suggested, looking back at Serena with a small smile.

"It's huge!" Nick gasped as Alexi picked him up out of the car. He gave a small gasp of pain then, curling towards his father with a wince. He took a deep breath, hoping that would make the pain go away. He glanced up as they all crossed the road, and Maria paid for the wristsbands which would allow them acess into the festival.
"Here ya go." Maria said, putting the wrist band around Nick.
"Do you think we can find something for everyone?" Nick asked quietly, watching his mom put the paper wristband on his arm.

Kristen blinked as the sunlight started to stream through the bedroom. It was early by Kristen's standered, almost eight o'clock, but she realized Demitri wasn't in the bed with her. She was still feeling the stretch from yesterday, and Kristen really didn't want to be without him. Looking around in a daze, Kristen rubbed her eyes before she noticed Demitri's note. Reading it, Kristen smirked and got out of bed.
Wearing only her short pajama shorts and black tank top, Kristen walked down the stairs and into the garage. She pulled her hair out of the bun, ruffling it gently as she walked down the little step to the actual garage.
"Demitri?" she asked softly, hearing him but not sure where he was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Serena gasped, wincing in pain and rubbing her chest frantically, as if that would help.
"Me?" She looked at him, "Mommy never said she had a horse" She frowned, wondering why her mother had never told her that. She grinned, already thinking up a dozen names for the little foal, though she still looked to be in pain, and a bit anxious.

"Well, maybe not everyone, so let's pick three people to focus on" Alexi said, attatching his own wrist band and hugging his son. He knew it hurt, especially since he could relate, the twins would feel the seperation much like he and Maria would.
"Who do you think we should try and get presents for from here?" He asked, trying to take his son's mind off his missing sister.

Demitri was lying on his back on a skateboard when Kristen came in.
"Under here" He called, since he was under her SUV, giving it a tune up, though he was also replacing some things.
"You could have slept longer love, I'm not going anywhere today" He said, sliding free of the car, grease staining his arms and old work shirt.
"Zach might call though, he didn't look to good when I dropped him off today"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well, techinically it's my horse." Carlos said. "But your mother took care of her a lot, so it's practically her horse." he said, glancing back at Serena with a soft smile. He could see the look of pain in her face, and Maria had warned him about this. The connection between the twins was similar to vampire bonding since they care so much for each other. Maria firugred that was the reason they were always together.
He looked up at the road then, turning off the highway then, heading out onto a country road. "Can you think of some names?" he asked curiously.

"Three people..." Nick murmured, swallowing hard and nodding. He wiggled out of his father's arms as they walked past the entrance and into the main street of the festival. Already, Nick could hear music. He smiled gently, taking his father's hand as his eyes looked over everything.
"Um...Serena, Zach and Maddie?" Nick asked gently, looking up at his Dad before back around.
Maria chuckled gently, taking Alexi's free hand as they walked. She was glad that Nick was instantly distracted by everything; that always helped with seperation.'

Kristen smiled, seeing Demitri. She brushed a wavy strand of hair from her face as she grabbed a chair to sit down near Demitri.
"You left though..." Kristen murmured childishly, looking through Demitri's toolbox before handing him the french he was groping around for.
"What are you doing to my truck?" Kristen asked then with a smirk, realizing that he was working on her SUV.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Serena nodded, "Yea" She said, "But I have to see him first. You can't name an animal without knowing what they look like" She giggled, looking at the window at the countryside.
She kicked her feet absentmindedly, "Are you gonna come visit us back home?" She asked, looking hopefully at her Uncle, she was rather attatched to him already, and didn't like the idea of not seeing him for awhile.

Alexi grinned, taking Nick's hand as he slid down.
"Serena, Maddie and Zach? Sounds perfect" He agreed, "You can pick the stuff out, you just gotta show us" He glanced around, holding Maria's hand contently, "See anything you want to buy?" He teased her, Maria was an awful shopper, and tended to drag them to every booth, if she had the oppertunity.

"Child" Demitri said affectionately, accepting the Wrench and grinning.
"I'm doing an oil change, then I'm patching this leak. You have one in the hose, that's why it needs to the constant oil changes" He grumbled, "Why? Are you scared I'll wreck it?" He asked, wiping a hand over his face, smearing a bit of oil on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Carlos laughed softly to himself; Maria had said the same thing to him at one point in time or another, he was almost sure of it. He sighed gently, as he followed the country road.
"I most certainly will try." Carlos said with a nod. "Your Dad was telling me that your birthday is coming up soon right?" Carlos asked with a small grin.

"Oh ok." Nick said with a nod. This was new...he could pick something out for everyone...Nick glanced up, grinning lightly as he looked around, tugging Alexi down one of the festival aisles. He bobbed his head gently to the music that was playing.
Maria laughed softly, pulling Nick over to a table that had chalk drawings. "Look." she said, pointing. Nick's eyes went wide as he stepped forward to look at the drawings which ranged from basic paper to large post-on-the-wall deal. "Whoa..." Nick gasped. "Did you draw all of these?" Nick asked to the guy sitting behind the table, actually chalking a picture in his lap. The man smirked and nodded.
"Yes I 'ave." he said.
"Cool..." Nick murmured.

Kristen rolled her eyes, giving Demitri's foot a small nudge. "You said Zach wasn't feel good again?" she murmured, her mind still tired and slow to process things. She nodded as Demitri rattled off what he was doing to her truck. She chuckled and shook her head.
"No, but if you do wreck it, you'll have to buy me a new one." Kristen said, rubbing her eyes gently. She laughed softly, seeing the oil on Demitri's face and handing him a rag with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: