Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Serena nodded eagerly, "Yea, In June" She said, grinning, "Right when we finish school. Mom said we cah have a big party at the club, everyones gonna be there" She was beaming, this would, after all, be her and Nick's first birthday.
"Mom's reallye excited, since this is our first one" She frowned for a moment, wondering what Nick was up to, though just the thought of her twin made the pain worse, so she stopped thinking about it.

Alexi laughed, watching Nick and Maria stare at the drawings. He, however, was drawn to a different booth, one of metal work.
"Lovely" He murmured, picking up a scene, completey done in metal. "How long does it take to make one of these?" He asked the man sitting behind the small booth.
"Depends on the size, the small ones, a day, maybe, the big, hell, those can take weeks"

Demitri nodded, "Yea, he looked sort of off this morning" He said, taking the rag.
"If I wrecked your car, I'd willingly buy you a new one, and you know that" He said, checking the time. It was still early.
"Do you wanna pick them up later? Or shall I?" He asked, usually Kristen picked up and he dropped off, but he didn't care really.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Carlos nodded. "Your first birthday is a very big deal." He said. "You've had a full year of good health, that's a lot to celebrate." Carlos said with a soft sigh, running his fingers through his hair. Looking up, he smiled, turning the car onto a slight worn out road. At the end, there was a long driveway to the right, where the trees and bushes cleared away revealing open land and a nice country house.
"Well, here we are." Carlos said, pulling up to the garage of the country house and turning off the car. "Just down there is the stable." Carlos said, poinint out Serena's window to show her.

Nick glanced up as his father left. Curious, he wandered away from Maria and over to Alexi. Tugging at his fathers shirt, Nick stood up on his toes to see what Alexi was holding. It looked like steel, or some other metal.
"Wasstha?" Nick as softly.
Maria wandered over then, smiling at the art in Alexi's hand. "Well that's original." Maria said, looking amazed. She'd never seen anything like that before.

Kristen rubbed her face and sighed. "Might have been the fries from yesterday." Kristen murmured softly. "That and he was starting a new class today...he might have been nervous. Maddie say anything?" Kristen wondered, since usually the intuned little girl would offer words of encouragement or reassurance when she sensed someones distress.
"Maybe you should, especially if Zach wasn't feeling well..." Kristen said with a small frown. "He missed you yesterday at the rink."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Serena's eyes grew huge, "Oh wow" She said, sliding from the car and looking at her Uncle.
"You own this place?" She looked around, already she could smell the familiar scent of horses, and she beamed with excitment.
"Master Carlos, we weren't expecting you today" A lean, young man called. His hands were calloused, betraying his hard working life style. His name was Matt, and he was the trainer out here.
"Looks like you brought someone with you" The young man commented, arching an eyebrow at Serena. The little girl looked at Matt, before pressing herself to her Uncle's leg, smiling shyly.

Alexi glanced down, picking Nick up as he stood on tiptoe to help him see.
"Its metal work, this man warms up metal until his warm enough to bend, and then he makes these" He said, letting his son hold the art peice.
"I know" He murmured to Maria, "That's why it caught my attention" He grinned ligtly.
"See anything else you like?" He asked Nick curiously.

Demitri nodded, "No, she didn't say anything" He murmured, shrugging lightly.
"Oh well, Im sure he'll be fine, and if he's not, he knows to call" He could pick up the kids.
"How was he at the roller rink?" He asked, feeling bad that he had missed the outting.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Carlos chuckled at Serena's amazement as they stepped out of the car. "Yes I do." he said with a nod, glancing up as Matt, his caretaker come over to greet them.
"'Ello Matt, sorry 'bout the last minute arrival. This here's my niece Serena visiting from Russia with her family." Carlos explained, smirking as Serena hid behind him. He brushed her hair from her face in soft reassurance before looking back at Matt.
"She's come to see Paulina's foal. We might even have a name for him today." Carlos said with a wink, looking back at Serena. "This is Matt, my caretaker. He watches out for the horses when I'm not around." He explained, hoping the little girl wouldn't feel too shy all day.

"That's cool!" Nick gasped as Alexi picked him up and he was able to see the artwork the man was selling. He tilted his head curiously at the piece in Alexi's hand before he heard music from the stall over. Wiggling out of Alexi's arms, Nick walked a few steps forward curiously, wondering where the music was coming from.
Maria glanced up at Alexi, seeing that Nick was no longer with him. She walked around Alexi, following after Nick, who seemed to be listening to something. "What are you listening for?" Maria asked.
"Can't you here it? I think it's coming from that way." Nick said, pointing down the lane. "Can we go see?" Nick asked curiously.

Kristen nodded gently, reassured by Demitri's words. She ran her fingers through her hair, which was curling softly at the bottom while she watched Demitri work on the truck.
"He didn't seem too enthusiastic once we got there." Kristen murmured, leaning her elbow on her legs and her chin in her palm. "Vlad ended up bringing him home early. Me, Alayna and Maddie stayed a little longer."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Serena looked at Matt, "Oh" She said, smiling shyly, though she still stayed pressed to her Uncle.
"From Russia huh?" Matt said, grinning at Serena, "Well, you won't be disappointed, that little foal is running around like crazy. He's pretty friendly though" He grinned, "I've got to get going, feed some horses, clean some pens, give me a shout if you need a hand with anything" He waved, "Nice to meet you Serena" He said, crouching down to shake the little girl's hand.
"Nice to meet you" Serena said, shaking his hand, and looking at her Uncle expectantly.

Alexi glanced down at Nick, "Sure" He said, catching his son's hand before he wandered off and got lost.
"Lead the way" He said, smiling at Maria, as Nick tugged them along.

Demitri sighed, "I think he's feeling a bit left out" He murmured, "With everything that's been going on with Maddie, and even last night when Vlad was here, he probably feels that he's getting left out" He said, shrugging lightly, handing his cell phone to Kristen, "In case someone calls, my hands are a mess"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Carlos smirked. "Actually Matt, that's exactly why we're here." Carlos said, looking down at Serena with a soft smile. "See Serena is fascinated with horses, and I was planning on showing her around today." Carlos said, picking up Serena and following after Matt towards the stables. "So we'll be tagging along a bit today." Carlos added with a small wink to Matt. "How's that sound Serena?" Carlos asked curiously.

"Ah-" Nick started to say something when Alexi's hand snatched his and he was pulled back a bit. Nick chuckled at this but hurried off after the music anyway. Maria laughed softly, shaking her head as she followed the boys. Along the way, Nick stopped here and there, just looking at the different art and other knick-knacks people were trying to sell.
One stand caught his eye though, and he stopped in mid-stride. His eyes went wide and he tugged at his Dad's hand. "Dad...Dad, can we get that for Serena?" he asked, pointing to the necklace hanging on a rack with a stallion at the center, and a silver star on each side.

Kristen sighed, taking Demitri phone from him, using the rag next to her to clean off some of the grease that had transfered over in the exchange. "I thought so." she murmured, shaking her head. She ran her fingers over Demitris phone as she thought, clicking it one and messing with a few of his apps before locking the screen again and sighing.
"I'ma grab some coffee." Kristen murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Matt grinned, "Well then, looks like I have some helpers today, you wanna give me a hand with feeding?" He asked. Serena smiled happy that her Uncle had picked her up. She looked at her Uncle, and then looked at Matt.
"Yea" She nodded, grinning happily, her arms wrapped around Carlos' neck, trying to look around at everything.

Alexi glanced up, "Sure thing" He said, grinning at Nick as he picked up the necklace. He nodded, "Perfect present" He said, paying for the necklace and handing the little bag with the necklace to Maria so that she could slip it into her purse.

Demitri nodded, "Okay, and stop playing with my phone" he called teasingly, before disappearing back under the car and continued working. He sighed, smiling as he managed to finish patching the leak and changing the oil.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Carlos laughed softly as Serena wound herself around his neck again. "Are you quite comfortable darling?" he asked, teasing her lightly as they walked towards the stables. He smiled at her, pointing at the track they used for racing, the feilds they used for other training, and then they were finally at the stables.
"Well, here we go."Carlos said, putting Serena on his hip, wondering if she'd get down on her own to go to the stables, or if he would have to put her down himself.

Nick grinned as Alexi bought the present. He was sure that Serena would love that; she loved horses. Nick winced, bitting his lip to hold back a whimper as he rubbed his chest with his free hand. Ok, no more thinking about....right. Nick sighed and looked up, hearing the soft tune again. He looked up like a dog as Maria tucked the bag away in her purse. That time she heard the soft tune that Nick was hearing.
"Oh I know that song." Maria mused as Nick walked off towards it. "That's Little John's one man band." Maria said with a smirk as they rounded the corner and saw the street performer.

Kristen stuck her tongue out at Demitri, looking at him over her shoulder as she walked back into the house. The coffee pot had gone off at eight, since Kristen had tried to use the pot as a means to waking up early. Sometimes she would smell the coffee brewing, and it would wake her up. She made herself a cup and sat down at the kicthen's island with a content sigh, sipping from the steaming mug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Serena nodded, though she squirmed down once they were in the stable.
"How many horses do you have?" She asked, holding his hand lightly as Matt pulled out a large wheel barrow and loaded it up with a few bales of hay, cutting the bailing twine and tossing three flakes of hay, per stall.
"Wanna feed?" He asked Serena, "This guy in here is really nice" He said, nodding at an older Stallion, used just for breeding.
Serena nodded, letting Matt pick her up so she could toss the hay into the bin.
"He's pretty" She said, "What's his name?"

Alexi followed after Maria and Nick. "Pretty cool huh?" He asked with a small grin, picking Nick up and setting him on his shoulders so that the little boy could actually see the preformer, since there was a crowd gathered around the preformer.

Demitri sighed, sliding free from the car and looking around.
"Hey" He said, walking into the kitchen and looking at Kristen, before going to the sink to wash his hands and face.
"Your SUV is all fixed up, and I didn't break it" He said, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

"Oh a few here and there." Carlos said with a small shrug, letting Serena see for herself since the stables along was big enough to hold twenty horses. Though, Carlos didn't have that many. He smirked, watching as Serena eagerily stepped up to the challenge and helped Matt with feeding the horses.
Carlos smirked and walked up to the stall, nodding to the horse Serena was feeding. "That there is Orpheus." Carlos said with a smile. "The next stall over is Paulina and her little one if you want to see."

"How does he do that...?" Nick asked as Alexi picked him up. He watched with amazement as the man walked, causing the bassdrum to hit, and the symbol to crash. Maria smirked, watching and nodding to the beat of the musical tune.
"He's like the man in Marry Poppins Nick." Maria said, looking up at her son.
Nick's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh! He is! That's so cool!" Nick said eagerily, watching with wide eyes and a grin on his face.

Kristen was much more awake when Demitri came back into the kicthen and started to wash up. She smiled at him, standing up and walking over to him. She wrapped her arms around him from behind like she had last night in the shower, resting her head against his shoulder gently.
"I knew you wouldn't love, I was just teasing." Kristen murmured quietly with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Serena smiled, "He's cute" She patted the horse's head, giggling as he sniffled her hand. She let Matt set her down and walked back to her Uncle, remebering the rules about no running in the barn.
"Oh?" She said, looking around, eyes landing on the pretty Chestnut Mare. "That's her?" She couldn't see the baby though, she was to short.
She glanced back at her Uncle, standing on tiptoe, trying to peer into the pen.
"Here, we're gonna take Pulina out now, and brush her, then take her and the baby into the practice ring, so she can get some excercise. She's a bit to protective for her to go out into the field with the other horses, the baby's to young" Matt said softly.

Alexi smiled lightly, "It's pretty cool huh?" He murmured, holding Nick's legs to keep the little boy in place.
"How did you know who it was?" He asked Maria, turning a bit to look at her. He smiled lightly, listening to the music with a small smile.

Demitri sighed as Kristen wrapped around him from behind.
"I know love, I know" He said, glancing over his shoulder to wink at her.
"So love, we have the whole day to ourselves, no kids till three in the afternoon. What shall we do/?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 pm

"Yes, that is Paulina." Carlos said, chuckling; the mare's personality reflected her owner. Maria, Carlos had heard from Alexi, was exactly the same with the twins as Paulina was with her son. He took Serena's hand, letting Matt free to open the stable gate and let the mare out with her baby. He smiled at Paulina who cantered out eagerily, though she waited for the young one staggering behind her.
The little horse was a darker shade of the chestnut brown of his mother. Carlos smiled, still amazed at a young horses begining steps.
"There he is." Carlos murmured, picking up Serena slowly so that she could see.

"Little John?" Maria asked, still bobbing her head to the rough beat, looking up at Alexi. "Oh, he always plays at these festivals. He's one of my favorites." Maria explained with a smirk.
Nick clapped his hands eagerily along with the crowd as the performer finished his song. Some people gave him tips and walked away before he started another quick jig of a song.

Kristen smirked, resting her chin on Demitri's shoulder as he turned to look at her. "I was thinking we could either relax upstairs all day..." Kristen murmured, running her fingers up under Demitri's shirt, brushing against his cold skin.
"Or...relax outside...it's nice out." Kristen said, pulling her hands away at the second occpition with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Matt smirked, watching the little Foal, "Yupp, that's him" He grinned, watching the mare lead the foal into the already open arena.
"He's cute" Serena said, twisting in her Uncle's arms so she could look.
"Yupp" Matt agreed, "And full o' personality" He said with a chuckle.
"You wanna go pet them? Paulina's protective, but she won't hurt you" He said, Serena looked at her Uncle.
"Can we?" She asked, her brown eyes sparkling.

Alexi nodded, "Ah, well he is rather good" He agreed, "You wanna watch again Nick? Or should we go look at other stuff?" He asked curiously. He tossed a few dollars into the hat sitting in front of the prerormer, figuring that the man deserved it, he put on a hell of a show.

Demitri smirked, "Ah..." He trailed off, "Tease" He murmured, turning and picking her up.
"You know, I was thinkng off going into the office" He chuckled, watching the horrified look on her face.
"Kidding" He teased, "I think the day in bed would be awesome"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Carlos laughed and set Serena down. "Absouletely!" he told her. "Pretend that today, this is your farm." Carlos said, nodding in encouragement for her to go off after the horses. That was the whole part of today anyway, for Serena to enjoy herself.
"Come on." Carlos said, jogging ahead of Serena out onto the open feild.

"He's awesome!" Nick said. "Can I learn how to do that?" he asked curiously as Alexi put money in the hat for the guy.
Maria laughed. "Maybe some other time Nick. Come on." she said, nodding, since she knew Little John's best act as over. Nick nodded for Alexi to turn around and follow Maria.

Kristen gasped as Demitri picked her up, and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. Hearing that he was going into the office, Kristen's jaw dropped.
"You promised!" she called, growling as Demitri said he was only kidding. "That's not even funny dude." Kristen said, wiggling her way out of his arms quickly as if she were angry at him. She crossed her arms over her chest as she walked over to the kicthen door.
At the last possible second, Kristen glanced back over her shoulder at Demitri with a devious smirk before she darted up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Serena smiled, "Mine?" She laughed, chasing after her Uncle, laughing softly as she looked around.
"Woah" She said, glancing up as Paulina came over, she went still, giggling as the horse snuffled her bond hair. Smiling, Serena patted the mare's neck, glancing up at her Uncle.
"She's pretty" She murmured, watching as the Foal came over, inspecting her uncle, sniffing at him, before coming over to her.
"Awe" She said, petting the Foal's neck lightly, "He's nice" She looked almost as if she didn't believe that this day was happening.
"Can we name him Spirit?" She asked, thinking of her favorite movie horse. The foal was inquisitive, just like him.

Alexi smiled, trailing after Maria, Nick still set on his shoulders, which was good, cause the kid could see everything then.
"Where are we headed now?" He asked Maria, smiling at her lightly. He knew Nick was having a good time, he could tell.

Demitri smirked, looking at Kristen, "Right, I'm horrible" He grumbled, chasing after her, he caught her on the stairs, scooping her up. He grinned, kissing her as he held her on the stairs, and began to walk, incredibly to slow, towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Carlos chuckled, watching Serena scamper off after the horses. He glanced up at the sky, frowning for a moment before noticing the little foal sniffing around him. He smiled, not at all minding, knowing the animal would soon shy away. It was a vampire thing.
Looking back at Serena, he found that with her, it wasn't the case. Once Paulina greeted Serena, the litle foal scurried right up to her. Carlos rubbed his chin thoughtfully and nodded gently.
"Spirit eh? He certaintly has a lot of that." Carlos agreed with a nod. "Spirit it is then." Carlos said with a smile.

"I don't know.." Nick said with a soft giggle. "Moms leading." He said, nodding at Maria..
"Well where would you like to go? This is just the art section. There's more." Maria said over her shoulder.
"There is?" Nick asked.
"Claro, mi amor." Maria murmured, turning down another aisle like road towards the more musical aspect of the festival.

Kristen laughed with a small gasp as Demitri slammed into her and swept her off her feet. Literetly. She sighed against his lips, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.
"Mm, your waisting time.." Kristen sighed, catching Demitri's bottom lip between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Serena smiled, petting the little foal.
"Spirit" She said, looking at the baby, "Do you like that?" She asked the horse, laughing as he head butted her lightly, rubbing his head against her hand.
"Oh" She hugged the foal, laughing softly as Paulina began to snuffle her hair again, "I like him" She said shyly to her Uncle, biting her lower lip lightly. She continued to pet the Foal, looking completely taken with him. She glanced at her Uncle again, though her attention was soon caught up by the horses again.

Alexi nodded, "Oh yea, there's all sorts of areas" Alexi said to his son.
"Come on, mom can show us around, she's been here a few times" He said, nodding at Maria to lead the way and what not.

Demitri grinned, "I have all the time in the world" He said softly, letting out a small groan as she bit his lip.
"Mmm, you're awful" He grumbled, kissing her lightly as he sped up his pace marginally, heading for the bedroom.
He gently lay her on the bed, grinning softly, "So we're here, now what?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Carlos smiled, leaning back against the wooden fense, watching the horses and Serena. He slid his phone from his pocket, remembering that Maria loved pictures, and he caught a few quiet ones while Serena was distracting. The better one, Serena, surronded by both the horses, Carlos sent to Maria's phone before slidding his own back in his pocket.
Clicking his teeth, Carlos called Paulina over to him. "You saw how she walked over just like that?" Carlos asked, reaching out to the mare as she nudged him gently. "She was trained to answer to that sound. Do you think we can train Spirit to do that too?"

"Oh ok." Nick said, looking around curiously as Maria led the way. Maria stopped suddenly as her phone rang in her bag. Pulling her phone out, Maria smiled and laughed softly.
"Alexi, look." Maria said, holding up her phone to show Alexi the picture of Serena that Carlos had just sent her.
Nick grinned softly seeing the picture before quickly looking away since the pain in his chest grew worse at the sight of his twin.

"Uh-huh." Kristen teased gently. "I'm awful, your horrible, what are we going to do?" Kristen teased, laughing as Demitri finally sped up as he walked down the hallway. She sighed as he placed her on the bed, and Kristen kept her arms tight around his neck, not letting him go far.
"Why do you ask me that question when you already know the answer?" Kristen teased, tilting her head curiously, lips barely brushing against Demitri's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Serena watched Paulina, nodding her head and smiling lightly.
"Yea" She said, still petting the foal, "How do we train him though?" She asked, rocking back and forth, smiling and giggling as Spirit snuffled her, nearly knocking her over.
"He's strong" She said, still petting the baby horse.
"Teach him to do what?" Matt asked, walking around the corner with a tall, black mare, she was a racer, which was why she was out, he was excercising her.
"This is Night" He told Serena, as the little girl looked up at the big horse.
"You want to sit on her?" He asked, the Mare was nice, as long as you weren't racing her.
"Can I?" Serena asked, looking from Matt to Carlos.

Alexi glanced, smiling.
"What a cutie" He said, "She definately needs a horse love" He said softly, chuckling at the sight, their little girl was a natural around horses it would seem.
"To bad it's only a cell phone picture" He murmured to her, glancing at Nick and hugging him.
"You'll see her soon" He reassured the little boy.

Demitri smirked, "I don't know, I'm just an innocent vampire" He teased, sitting down next to her, pretending to look lost and confused.
"I think you might have to tell me" He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"We used to train them with sugar cubes." Carlos teased, hearing Matt coming up the way. "Teaching Spirit here-" he nodded to the foal, "To walk over when called." Carlos said, and to show an example, he clicked his teeth and Night stepped forward as much as the reins would allow her.
He smiled, stepping forward and petting the mare gently. Night was one of his fastest, and one of his favorite.
Looking back at Serena, Carlos smirked and nodded. "Sure. When your older, maybe we'll let you ride her." Carlos said with a small wink. He walked over to Serena, picking her up gently. He ran a free hand over Night's neck softly as he placed Serena down on the saddle.

"Carlos said that whenever she comes to London, the new foal is hers." Maria said with a small shrug, which was the same deal Carlos had made for Maria and Paulina. So long as Maria was in the country, Paulina was her horse.
Nick nodded gently, but said nothing. "We still have to find something for Maddie and Zach." he murmured softly.

"Your an innocent vampire?" Kristen asked curiously, raising an eyebrow as Demitri pulled away from her. She sat up gently, grinning at him as she straddled his waist gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer, speaking to him quietly and softly.
"Should I tell you more love?" Kristen half purred, laughing to herself as she pulled away to look at Demitri, tilting her head curiously, letting her hair fall into her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Serena gasped, clutching the horse's mane, though she was gentle.
"She's pretty" She said, petting the horse's Neck as Matt and her Uncle held the horse still. Night seemed to know Serena wasn't experienced at riding, and stood perfectly still, completely relaxed.
"Really?" Serena asked, looking at her Uncle, eyes shining with excitment.

Alexi sighed, "I know that's what Carlos said love, but we're not going to be up here every weekend. I think we should consider getting Serena a horse for her and Zach's birthday" He said softly, he didn't want Serena constantly wanting to come back to London, it would be a bit to much. He wanted to make his daughter happy, and it give her an activity that was just for her.

Demitri grinned, looking at Kristen, "Hmm, maybe just a bit more of an explenation" He teased, wrapping his arms around her waist, looking up at her admiringly.
"I missed you" He confessed, "Spending time with you, life's been so busy lately, I'm sorry" He said, shaking his head, looking sad for a moment, before he glanced up at her and grinned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Carlos smiled. "Of course." He said with a nod, watching that Serena didn't do something that would inadvertently set Night off. The mare could be a bit aggressive at times. Though, Serena's charm seemed to efect all horses. Night was completely still with Serena, even letting the little girl go as far as petting her from the saddle.
"Hmm, she seems to like you." Carlos said with an approving nod.

Maria sighed and nodded. "Yes, I suppose so." She murmured softly, looking up as Nick gasped in amazement. Maria smirked, they were in the center of the music section. It was loud, but not noisy. Each booth had its own music, but crossing from one to the next, only Maria could still hear the other songs in the background.
Nick was instantly caught up in a musician who was playing and singing on a guitar. Maria couldn't help but chuckle; the little boy loved music.

Kristen laughed. "And you called yourself innocent." She teased, though she kept her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. As his arms wound about her waist, Kristen couldn't help but sway slightly against Demitri. She smirked before staying still again and listening.
"I know," Kristen murmured, running her fingers through his hair gently. "I've missed you too. And all those nights you left me alone...well," Kristen trailed off as she slid off from Demitri, falling back on the bed with a grin. "You can make up for those now." She said, bitting her lip gently as she looked up at him with dancing hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Serena smiled, "I like her too" She said still petting the horse. Matt whistled in amazement, "You got a regular horse whisperer Carlos, I've never seen Night so calm" He muttered, shaking his head and chuckling. Serena glanced up, "What's a Horse Whisperer?" She asked, "Someone who's really good with horses" Matt explained, "Do you wanna walk on her a bit? I can lead her" He offered, looking from Serena to Carlos. Serena grinned, "Yea" She said with a small, happy smile.
"That okay with you boss?" Matt asked.

Alexi smiled, "We'll look into it when we get home" He glanced at Nick, "You see anything you like buddy?" He asked, he and Maria were getting Serena a horse for her birthday, so they needed to get something awesome for Nick. He glanced at his wife, grinning lightly as he nodded to one booth with vintage records and what not.

Demitri laughed, smiling softly, "I suppose I have a lot of stuff to make up for" He said, kissing her lightly and rolling so that she was underneath him.
"How do you suggest I start?" He asked, tugging the blanket free from underneath them, a small smile on his face as he curled up with her, sliding free of his clothes, and slowly sliding her's off as well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Carlos nodded in agreement with Matt. "It would seem so." he said, brushing his hand lightly over Night in reassurance and slight praise. He smirked as Matt explained what a horse whisperer was, and he rubbed his face thoughtfully.
"I'll lead her." Carlos murmured after a moment. Maria would kill him if anything happened to Serena, and even if Serena was a horse whisperer, Night was picky. Should the mare grow skiddish, Carlos would be able to intervine in enough time.
"Ready?" Carlos asked curiously, taking Night's regins in his hands gently, glancing up at Serena with a small smile.

"That guitar is really cool..." Nick said, still entranced by the musicians movements while he played on the instrument.
Maria laughed softly. "That's called an acustic my love." Maria said to which Nick nodded, and then started to clap since the song was over. Maria turned to follow Alexi's gaze and she gasped, walking over to the stand curiously with a soft laugh in remembermance.

Kristen bit her lip gently before Demitri kissed her. She lost herself for a moment in his embrace, baring recognizing what was happening, just that she felt completely at ease, content, happy. Suddenly, she was crazing, and Demitri was talking to her. Kristen smirked.
"You're doing good so far." Kristen sighed, tugging the blankets over both of them and laughing as she pulled Demitri closer to kiss him again...
Kristen chuckled, nestled contently in Demitri's arms, running her fingers lightly over his bare chest. She sighed, nudging her head under Demitri's chin. "Any idea what time it is?" Kristen mumbled, since she hadn't looked at the clock since Demitri had carried her up the stairs to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Serena nodded, holding the horse's mane lightly, not enough to pull, but enough so that she was steadied.
The Mare tossed her head lightly, lowering her head a bit so Carlos could lead her around.
"Sounds good, I'll walk beside her" Matt said, keeping a careful hand on Serena's leg, he too knew about Night's volatile temper.
Serena smiled, gasping a bit as the horse began to move. "Woah" She said, steadying herself.
"She's a natural" Matt said, letting go of Serena's leg, but continuing to walk along side her.

Alexi smirked, "Pretty cool huh" He murmured to Maria, glancing down as his phone viberated. Carlos had sent them another picture.
"Check this one out" He said, holding up the picture of Serena on top of the massive horse, "She's a pro" He teased, handing his phone to Maria so she could better see.

Demitri sighed, "Nope" He rummaged in the tossed aside clothing for his phone.
"Missed call, shit" He muttered, pressing the voice mail to his ear.
"One of us has to go get Zach, he's in the sick room" He murmured to Kristen, getting up and sliding his jeans on.
"You wanna go, or we can both?" He offered, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: