HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Alexi nodded, "Of course, but it might be good to foster interest in activities thar seperate them from eachother a bit" He said, glancing up, surprised that Carlos was home. He followed Maria inside, smiling as he saw Carlos.
"Hey" He said, taking Nick from his wife so she could talk to her brother. He figured Serena was upstaris in bed, particularly if Nick was completely passed out. He wandered upstairs, smiling as he saw the little girl curled in bed, and settled Nick down in the other bed. Tucking them both in, he wandered back downstairs, chuckling softly to himself.

---

Demitri shrugged, "Yea, hopefully" He wasn't sure, Nick wasn't showing many signs of either species, except his need for blood, though that was normal, apparently. He shifted, frowning.
"She might be" He said, shaking his head in mild annoyance. He and Kristen had spoken about this, and neither of them wanted Maddie playing on the roof, she could fall, or something, and it was dangerous.
"Should I go get her down? Or do you wanna?" He asked, Zach was half asleep, and probably wouldn't care either way. Personally, Demitri thought it was better for Kristen to go get the little girl, considering Demitri had just gone to see her about homework and what not.

Keith sighed, "It's hard to explain" He said, shaking his head, " But essentially, it's like a mark of rank" He shrugged, glancing at her, Alayna was a bit annoyed, he could tell. He sighed, shaking head again, "I missed you too" He murmured, he did feel bad about always going away and what not, but it was part of life, and it was the occupational hazard of being with an angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"I was thinking the same thing." Maria murmured with a small nod as Alexi opened the door for her. As they walked inside, Maria smiled while Alexi took Nick from her. She wandered down the hallway to the kitchen for a bottle of blood, since she knew Carlos would have stocked up while they were out.
Sipping from her bottle, Maria wandered into the living room where her brother was sitting on the couch, frowning at something on his computer screen.
"Carlos?" She asked curiously, having seen that expression on her older brother's face more times then now. He blinked, looking up at her and quickly smiling in reassurance.
"It's nothing." He murmured softly. "How did it go down at the festival?" he asked, closing his laptop and placing it on the coffee table as Maria took a seat. He pinched the bridge of his nose, rubbing the corners of his eyes gently as he lounged back in his seat.
"It went well. How was Serena?" Maria asked, sipping from her bottle danitly.
"She was fine." Carlosa said with a soft smile. "Matt is completely convineced that's she's a genuine horse whisperer."

----------
Kristen sighed deeply. "I'll got get her." she murmured, carefully shifting out from underneath Zach and climbing out of the bed. She walked over to the window, opening it before shifting into her hawk form and glidding outside.
After she'd given birth to Zach, Kristen had regained some control over her shifting abilities. Unfortunatly, to this day, the cost of shifting was pretty high. If Kristen was in one of her animal forms for too long, whenever she shifted back, she would be drained. Occassionally, it brought back her craving for blood; but that was rare, and she'd managed to keep that fact from Demitri.

Maddie glanced up, seeing the hawk flying out of the window and surpressed a groan. She gathered up her notebook and paperes, knowing very well what would happen next. Krsiten was standing in front of her now, hands on her hips in that way that warned Maddie to choose her words carefully around her mother.
"I was just about to head inside." Maddie mumbled, looking down as she picked herself up.
"You know very well you're not supposed to be on the roof." Kristen said strongly.
"It helps me clear my head." Maddie said softly.
"You can be outside without being on the roof." Kristen said, shaking her head.
"You come out here sometimes when Dad's not around..." Maddie mummbled softly, and Kristen could tell the little girl didn't mean any disrespect by it; she was looking for sympathy. Kristen's shoulders fell slightly at the mention of the strained bond that usually drove Kristen to the roof and she wordlessly wrapped her arms around Maddie.
"Come on, let's get you inside." Kristen murmured, and a few minutes later, Maddie was back in her room, doing her history homework, and Kristen was back in hers and Demitri bedroom, climbing back onto the bed with a soft sigh.

Alayna merely nodded gently. That was what she had grown used to doing over the past few months. There wasn't much else she could do really. Sighing, Alayna closed her eyes. She realized then how tired she really was, and she was out cold the next second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Alexi smirked, "She does seem to be a natural" He said, having overheard the last statement from Carlos.
"Thanks for taking her" He said, smiling lightly and sitting down in the chair and rubbing his eyes. He was drained, it had been a long day, it was no wonder that both twins were completely passed out. He glanced around, he could tell something was a bit strained, though he wasn't sure if he should ask.

---

Demitri nodded, slipping Zach into his arms as Kristen left. He rubbed his son's back for a moment, "Good movie?" He asked his son.
"Yea" Zach mumbled, curling into his dad's arms, yawning. Demitri grinned lightly, Zach was barely paying attention to the movie, though it was okay, Demitri was just relieved that he was sitting down and relaxing. He glanced up as Kristen came in, "What's up?" He asked, she looked a bit stressed, though he figured it had to do with Maddie. She had been sullen lately, though he knew it had to do with Vlad's absence.

Keith sighed, "I know this is difficult Alayna, and I am trying my best to explain it to you" He rubbed a hand over his face, looking stressed.
"But, what I do, it's unlike anything that happens on Earth" He said, smirking as he watched her pass out.
He closed his eyes, trying to do the same, though despite how tired he was, his mind just didn't seem to want to shut off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Carlos smirked. "Oh she is. She managed to charm one our most aggressive mares into giving her a ride today." he explained, smirking at Maria's wide eyes.
"You let her ride on Night?" she asked, nearly choking on the blood she had been trying to drink. Carlos couldn't help but laugh.
"And would you believe the mare hardly budged? Matt and I were shocked." Carlos said. "Night is one of those horses that if you aren't careful, she'll toss you out of the saddle as if you were an annoying fly. She was as gentle as ever when she saw Serena though." He explained, looking at Alexi with a small smirk.

----------------

Kristen merely smiled lightly, resting her head against Demitri. "Maddie's just being emotional." she murmured, though the expression had an interesting tone as it rolled off Kristen's tongue. She wasn't upset with Maddie for being on the roof, since she understood, now, Maddie's reasoning behind it. Still, rules were rules, and Maddie seemed to have a habit of thinking it was okay to go around them. Kristen was torn between frustration and empathy for the girl.
Looking back down at Zach, Kristen pushed the thoughts out of her head. Their son looked half asleep and Kristen couldn't help a small smile. She rubbed his head gently, stroking his hair back softly before letting her hand fall back to the bed.

The nighmare came back to her. She was sitting in her old dorm room bed, a drawing in her lap. As Alayna stared into the drawing, she was sucked into it. Darkness consumed her, and ever so often, the red flash of pain darted through her vision. She could hear a deep laughter, and the ringing of metal against metal. Then she was falling, and the blackness was giving away to a lighter gray. Her body hit something hard, but surprisingly, Alayna didn't feel it.
Looking around, she realized she was standing in front of her old house. She reached forward for the doorknob against her will. Her head pounded painfully and the orange of an explosion took over her vision. This time, when she hit the ground, the pain woke her up.
Alayna gasped shrewdly, despritely needing air as she sat up in the bed. Sweat rolled down her forehead, and her body shook. Swallowing another few gulps of air made her throat hurt, and hurriedly, Alayna went into the bathroom for a drink of water. After she'd downed a cup and calmed down enough that her heart wasn't beating like a runaway train, Alayna went back to the bedroom, thoroughly convinced she wouldn't be able to sleep again for the night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Alexi smirked, grinning. "Well, that must have been something to see" He said with casual grin.
"She must have been excited, being allowed to ride a horse like that" He wasn't annoyed, nor was he really surprised, Serena had a habit of doing things that surprised the two of them.
"She sleep for awhile?" He asked Carlos, wondering when the little girl began to crash, merely for curiosity sake.

---

Demitri nodded, "I figured as much" He shrugged, "She'll learn to deal with it" He murmured, Kristen wasn't the only one who felt the pain of the seperation when he went to work. Driving off was the hardest thing he had to do each day. He glanced at Zach, chuckling and letting the little boy shift around until he was back in Kristen's lap.
"He still feverish? He feels warm" He murmured, looking curiously at his wife.

Keith glanced up, half-asleep as Alayna made her mad dash to the washroom.
"Mmm?" He mumbled, he had only just managed to fall asleep, and was rather startled at the moment. He rubbed his eyes, propping himself up on his elbows, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Alayna?" He muttered, blinking rapidly to try and stay awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well, we didn't tell her how much of a temper Night has." Carlos said carefully with a shrug. Looking up at the ceiling, Carlos ran his fingers through his hair.
"She started getting tired around four. We left close to five and she slept the whole car-ride here." Carlos explained. It was close to seven now, so the little girl had been asleep for some time.
Maria nodded gently. "They'll probably sleep for the rest of the night." she murmured thoughtfully, finishing off her bottle.
Carlos glanced up at the clock and held back a sigh. Maria noticed his suddenly sullen mood and frowned when he caught her eyes.
"I was waiting for you two to get here," he sighed, standing up then. "I have to be somewhere. I might be back tomorrow evening."
"Carlos..." Maria groaned. "You promised."
"I know mi hermana, but somethings come up. It won't take long, I promise." he said with a small, apologetic smile before leaving quietly.

--------------------

"I feel harsh, telling myself that." Kristen murmured quietly. "It took us years to get even remotely close to accepting the pain." Kristen said, glancing at Demitri with sad eyes before Zach shifted over into her lap. Kristen smiled softly, wrapping her arm around her son gently. Hearing Demitri's question, Kristen pressed her hand against Zach's forehead lightly.
"He's a bit warm..." Kristen murmured in soft agreement. "Not as much as earlier though. The medicine is working." Kristen said, knowing Zach would probably pass out in a few more minutes.

Alayna gasped softly, having forgotten that Keith was back with her as she walked out of the bathroom. She quickly turned the light off as she sat stiffly back down on the bed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Alayna murmured, which were usually the first words out of her mouth whenever she had a midnight wake-up call.
Pulling the blankets up over her, Alayna laid on her back, staring up at the dark ceiling with a soft sigh. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep for a while, so she wasn't exactly going to try. Glancing over at the clock, Alayna tried to surpress a groan; it was only 11 o'clock. She had fallen asleep too early, and now she'd be awake all night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Alexi glanced at Carlos, then to Maria, "Do you want me to tag along?" He asked, he didn't mind, if Carlos need a hand with something. He shrugged his shoulders lightly, conveying that he didn't mind either way. He nodded, "That, or they'll be up in a few hours, and talking" He muttered to Maria, winking teasingly at her. The twins had some strange habits, especially since they had spent the day apart. He was proud of them, especially for that, and making the decision to seperate from one another, that was impressive.

---

Demitri sighed, shaking his head.
"She'll learn, we all do" He said, he didn't expect Maddie to just turn the pain off, but it was something she had to learn, especially since Vlad couldn't come and stay with them, it just wouldn't work with his lifestyle. And that was the biggest issue, they had agreed, as had Maddie, that this wouldn't effect lives, especially Vlad's, since he ran the businesses and the Coven, and was often traveling around, ensuring safety and what not.

Keith sighed, rubbing his eyes again.
"Nightmare?" He asked, unfortunately him and Alayna had gone this route more times then he cared to admit, and it was exahusting, though sadly, it had become part of the daily routine. He yawned, nodding, "S'okay" He reassured, checking the time.
"You can watch TV if you want, it won't bother me" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Maria merely shook her head. "Carlos isn't the kind to ask for help." Maria murmured, rubbing her forehead gently as the front door closed behind her brother. She stood up then, walking over to Alexi and wrapping her arms around him gently. She burried her face in his chest, silently conveying that she was worried, but she didn't want to talk too much about it.
"The last time Carlos got like this, it didn't end well..." Maria murmured softly, her eyes staring distantly at the ground as she nestled her head under Alexi's chin.

-----------

Kristen didn't know what to say to that. Maybe Demitri was right. Maybe Maddie would just have to grow accustomed to it. Kristen couldn't help but think it would the hardest on the little girl then it was for the rest of them. At least she and Demitri, Alexi and Maria, could be together most of the time. Kristen was sure Maddie didn't get those odds.
Sighing softly, Kristen preoccupied herself with running her fingers through Zach's hair gently. She watched the movie until it was over and she rubbed her eyes roughly. Glancing down, Zach had fallen asleep in her lap, and she was starting to nod off as well. Looking up at Demitri, Kristen nodded gently towards the t.v.
"Can you turn it off?" she asked quietly.

Alayna sighed gently, reminding herself it was pointless to go around Keith. "Yes." she murmured. "The same one I've been having for a while now." she murmured, slipping in the bed a bit more, having been sitting up mostly.
Alayna rubbed her face and sighed deeply again before shaking her head. Looking over for the remote, Alayna foud it, flickering on the t.v. but turning down the volume.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Alexi frowned, "Care to explain?" He asked, he could tell she was worried, and that worried him. He rubbed a hand down her back, wondering if she was silently hinting that he should follow after Carlos, see if her brother, his brother-in-law needed a hand, or needed watching. He sighed, glancing upstairs for a moment, he didn't want the vacation to get all messed up, the twins would be worried and Maria would be stressed, and then the vacation wouldn't be a vacation anymore.

---

Demitri sighed, nodding his head, "Sure thing" He glanced at Zach, "Guess he's sleeping here" He chuckled, sliding out of the bed and turning off the TV and DVD player and heading into the washroom to shower.
He showered quickly, and wandered back into the room, dressing in his shorts quickly. He figured he'd go and check on Maddie before he went to bed. Slipping her door open, he smiled, seeing the little girl curled up in bed. He tucked her in, kissed her forhead, and put her books away, before heading back into his room. He grinned, tucking Kristen and Zach in, before climbing in with them. He sighed, thankfully it was the weekend and he didn't ahve to work, nor did they have to get up early for the kids.

---

Yawning, Demitri's eyes flickered open, and he frowned, feeling frantic tugging on his arm.
"Hmm?" He groaned, glancing around, seeing Zach.
"Daddy.." The little boy looked pale.
"Zach?" He could hear the bubbling in Zach's stomach and moved quickly, grabbing his son and rushing towards the washroom. He sighed, flushing the toilet and rubbing Zach's back as the little boy cried against his shoulder.
"It's okay kiddo" He said, shaking his head, poor Zach, he could tell he really wasnt feeling well.
Zach continued to sob softly, and Demitri continued to rub his back, trying to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Maria sighed gently, deeply reassured as Alexi held her and rubbed her back softly. "I don't know what's going on." Maria said, shaking her head gently. "But whatever it is, Carlos is deeply worried about it, and seeing to it personally." she murmured softly.
"The last time he had done something like this, he kept it from Keith, and ended up being openly attacked by a coven we'd been negotiating territory with." Maria said, her voice absouletly quiet so no one else would be able to hear her; it wasn't something that Carlos exactly didn't like other knowing about it. But Alexi she didn't mind sharing this stuff with.
"I don't know, maybe I'm just worrying..." Maria mumbled, knowing she tended to do that more times then not now a days.

-------------
Kristen could feel the parchment in her hands. Could hear the crinkle of the tough paper and only for a split moment could she read the names. Only one stuck out in her mind before she was roughly awoken.
Kristen gasped softly as Zach and Demitri rustled out of the bed. She heard the toliet flushing and sighed deeply. She guessed that Demitri was taking care of it, and was about to go back to sleep when she heard the rustling of cabinets downstairs. Glancing at the clock, Kristen sighed deeply. Maddie was probably awake already. She pushed the covers away and walked downstairs.

Maddie was trying to reach up into the cabinet for a ceral bowl when Kristen showed up.
"Morning honey." Kristen murmured. Maddie gasped softly, and Kristen found it odd when the little girl looked up in surprise. Kristen hadn't been that quiet had she?
"Morning." Maddie answered and Kristen reached up to get Maddie the bowl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Alexi frowned, "I remember hearing a bit about that, Keith told Vlad, and so on" He said, shaking his head.
"Well, hopefully he'll figure it out" He smiled, "It might be nothing love" He reassured, smiling softly.
"C'mon, I'm sure everything will be fine" He didn't want Maria stressing, not with the kids around.
"Carlos, despite his sometimes brash personality, knows what he can and cannot handle" He murmured, "Plus, he knows we're here, with the twins" He figured Carlos wouldn't put his family into that kind danger.

---

Demitri sighed, holding his son and shaking his head. He heard rustling downstairs and knew Kristen and Maddie were down there now.
"Shhh buddy" He murmured softly, "You'll be okay" He said, kissing his forhead, and settling back into bed with the little boy.
"I'm gonna go downstairs for a moment, I'll be right back" Demitri reassured. Zach nodded, shaking his head and watched his dad rush off.

Demitri arrived in the kitchen, digging an old metal bowl out of the cupboard, considering Zach's stomach was upset, he didn't want the little boy to throw up in the bed.
"Morning" He said, kissing Maddie's head.
"Depending on your brother, we'll go to the club later today" He said softly, grinning ragedly at Kristen, before going back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Maria sighed deeply and nodded gently. "Yea..." she murmured with another nod to herself. She rubbed her lips gently.
"I'm gonna go upstairs and change." she said softly, yawning lightly and going upstairs for the night. She hoped that Alexi was right, and this would just blow over and be nothing. Carlos wouldn't be stupid, she knew that much. But still, something felt...off...shaking her head gently, Maria pulled on one of her nightgowns and fell back on the bed with a heavy sigh.

-----------

Kristen glanced up, hearing Demitri coming down to the kicthen. She frowned softly and sighed as he took the pot upstairs.
"Zach is still sick?" Maddie asked softly, munching on her ceral. Kristen nodded in sad agreement as she started the coffee pot, needing the caffinee much sooner than usual. Maddie glanced upstairs and frowned gently before continuing to eat her breakfast.

Alayna walked into the kicthen, looking completely exhausted with little to no sleep.
"Rough first day of work?" Kristen asked, meaning to joke. Alayna chuckled dryly but otherwise said nothing as she wordlessly put a mug of water into the mirror, for instant hot tea. Maddie frowned deeply as Alayna leaned hollowly against the pantry door, waiting for the microwave timer to beep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Alexi locked up the house and turned off the lights, before wandering upstairs after Maria. He shed his own clothes, grinning lightly as he kissed her cheek.
"Don't worry love" He said, scrambling into the bed next to her, and curling up. His arms wrapped loosely around her, and he began to drift off, asleep within a few minutes.

---

Demitri sighed, sliding back into bed next to Zach, letting the little boy sit into his lap, the bowl nearby.
"You feeling any better?" He asked his son. Zach shook his head, "Worse" He murmured to his dad, shaking his had.
"Ah" Demitri muttered, shaking his head and curling up, letting his son cuddle with him.
"It's okay" He murmured, "Being sick is normal" He reassured, knowing Zach hated being sick.

Keith sighed, eyes flicking open exahustedly. He glanced around, looking for Alayna, though she was gone. He rubbed his eyes, debating whether or not to get up. He knew the nightmares were bad, but he honestly didn't know what to go. He rubbed his eyes again, looking at the clock, it was still early in the morning, so he figured a few more hours of sleep would be benificial.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Kristen glanced up as Alayna seemed to automatically make her tea. She frowned, glancing at Maddie, who nodded stiffly before going back to her breakfast. Kristen walked around the counter of the kicthen and stopped Alayna from leaving. Hands on the humans shoulders, Kristen was only slightly surprised to feel the usual shock of Alayna's power humming against her skin.
"I'm fine." Alayna said tightly.
"Bull shit." Kristen murmured quietly.
"Honestly, it's no big deal." Alayna said, shrugging her shoulder to break Kristen's grip and walking out of the kicthen. Kristen sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair softly.

"Zach's feeling worse." Maddie mumbled, hoping to take her mothers mind off of her friend for a moment. Kristen frowned, quickly making herself a cup of coffee and going back upstairs. Maddie knew to clean up after herself.
"Hey..." she said, knocking on the door gently as she pushed it back gently. "How's he doing?" Kristen asked, thought she already had a general idea from what Maddie had told her.

Alayna sipped her tea as she walked down to her room. She was quiet as she rummaged through her closet and quickly changed. She could see that Keith was still asleep, so she shamelessly pulled off her tank top and shorts. She replaced them with a plain black skirt, and a long sleevede white buttoned down shirt. She rolled the sleeves up, found her flats and bag from yesterday, left Keith a small note and then left again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in.
"Hey' He smiled, though he looked a bit stressed. "Zach's not doing so hot" He murmured, "His fever seems to have shot up again, and he's throwing up" He said softly, glancing down at their sleeping sun. He was pale, and sweating softly, and curled in the blankets holding onto Demitri's leg lightly, the bowl was positioned near his head.
"You okay?" Demitri asked, looking at Kristen with an arched eyebrow. She looked worried, and he had a feeling it wasn't just over Zach.

Keith shifted, yawning lightly, he glanced up in time to see Alayna rush out of the room. He frowned, rubbing his eyes and looked around, spoting the note. He checked it, frowning softly, and shook his head and let himself fall back asleep. He figured he'd leave Alayna be, she didn't seem to be in the sharing attitude.

---

Alexi yawned, slowly waking up and rubbing his eyes softly. "Mmm" He muttered, looking around. Maria was still asleep, but he could hear some giggling, and figured the twins were awake. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes again and sitting up. He dressed quickly, and wandered down the hall.
"Morning?" He asked, pushing his head into the room.
"Morning Daddy" Serena giggled, she was sitting on her bed, looking to be telling her twin all about her day with their Uncle.

"You two are up early" Alexi said, walking into the room and scooping Serena up for a hug. He hadn't seen her all day after all.
"I missed you" She confined, whispering in his ear.
"We missed you two honey, but I hear you had fun with Uncle Carlos"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Kristen frowned, putting her coffee mug down and pressing her hand against Zach's forehead gently. "That's not good...his fever should have gone down..." she murmured, swallowing the small worried knot in her throat. If Zach had eaten something that upset him, usually have his threw up the first time, he was fine. This was different...maybe it was just the stomach bug...the virus was known for going through elementary schools. Zach might have picked it up over the week...Kristen knew there was no real help for the stomach flue; it just had to run it's corse.
Kristen sighed, glancing at the clock. "I'll call Sven in an hour or so. It might just be the stomach virius. Kids get it all the time through school. He might have caught it during the week." Kristen explained softly.
"Alayna, she was acting...strange this morning." Kristen murmured, picking her words carefully to try and explain the girls odd behavior. "I don't know why." she said, picking up her coffee mug and taking a few sips

-------------------------------

Nick glanced up as Alexi came into the room. Him and Serena had been awake for nearly three hours now. They had made sure to stay quiet, knowing their parents had sensative hearing and what not. But when Nick had started describing the one-man-band act they had seen yesterday, Serena had started laughing.
That in turn, and started the giggling fit between the two of them. In all honesty, it merely boiled down to the fact that Nick was glad to be back with his sister. He watched as Alexi picked up Serena and he smirked, hearing what his sister was saying although she was trying to be quiet.

Hoping off the bed, Nick tugged on his fathers pants. "Dad, I'm thristy. Is there anything to drink?" he asked softly, looking from Serena to Alexi.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=519
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-