Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Alexi smirked, releasing Nick's hand to let his son run all oved the place. He smiled, grinning back at Serena and Carlos, "Looks like Nick's happy" He teased, sliding the camera free and snapping a few pictures of Maria's favorite characters. He smiled lightly, shaking his head and sighing and taking a few more pictures of Nick running around.

Serena's eyes grew huge.
"Yea" She said, smiling shyly and letting her Uncle set her down. She approached the characters almost slowly, like she was shy, which, most of the time, Serena was.
"They're so cool" She said, jumping as her father snapped a picture of her from behind.
"Smile kiddo, your mom will love seeing this" He said, smiling lightly.

Zach sighed, "Okay" He murmured, shifting around lightly to glance out the window.
"Are we there yet?" He asked, kicking his feet, careful not to hit the back of his mom's seat, she hated that.

Vlad listened to Maddie, nodding lightly, "Yupp" He murmured, "The higher the gear, the faster the car" He said with a small grin.
He listened to what Maddie said, sucking n a useless breath, it would be handy, but it wasn't fair.
"No Maddie, you're right, it would be helpful, for the people around you, like your mom and dad, brother, the twins" He said with a small shrug.
"But, I don't want you cutting yoursef off from me because you feel you have to. I can understand when I'm far away, and it hurts" He murmured, "But besides that, no" He smiled, "There's nothing wrong with us being bonded Maddie, it's a natural thing for vampires, really, it's not fair for you" He said gently, "I can survive, but you, that's a different story"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:18 pm

"The two of them look down right amazed." Carlos murmured, watching slightly as Nick wandered off. He followed Serena over to the figure of Tiana, laughing softly at her awed face. Then Alexi was snapping away with the camera, and Carlos shook his head.
"I'm guessing Maria hasn't aged out of her photo-taking obession?" Carlos asked, since Alexi kept saying the pictures were for the twins mother.

Kristen smiled lightly, though she was focusing on her driving. She nodded to Alayna, who was staring distnatly out the window.
"Almost honey." Alayna murmured as their light changed and they turned down the street the skating rink was on.
"Actually, we are." Kristen said, chuckling as she found a decent parking spot.

Maddie twisted the edge of her shirt in her hands. She had been waiting patiently for Vlad to say something, and when he did, she practically hung on his neck words. Long story short, Vlad didn't like the idea of her suffering alone. Maddie sighed; he'd seen through that easy enough. Maddie rubbed her sweating palms on her legs before looking out the window slowly.
"I just thought it would help..." Maddie murmured with a soft shrug. "I know you probably have much more to worry about then me."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Alexi smirked, "Not at all, wait till she makes you sit down for the wedding pictures" He teased, "She had like three photographers" He chuckled, shaking his head and glancing around for Nick, since Carlos seemed to be keeping an eye on Serena.
"And yes, they most definately are amazed" He said, trailing after Nick, before tossing Carlos the camera, "Make sure to get some more of her, Nick's much more camera willing the Serena" He said with a small chuckle.

Zach smiled, "Good" He said, sliding from the car once they were parked. His eyes went wide, "Its bigger then I remembered" He muttered, he had been so little for Maddie's birthday, he honestly didn't remember much. He glanced at his mom, taking her hand absentmindedly, a bit anxious now.

Vlad sighed, "Maddie, regardless of our bond, I will always worry about you" He said, shaking his head as he pulled into the parking lot, parking next to Kristen.
"Come on, lets go skating, don't worry about this stuff Maddie, it's nothing for you to be concerned over" He said gently. He slid from the car, glancing at Kristen, "Nice place you found" He teased, smiling at her and Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Carlos groaned. "Any chance you know when she'll do that, so I can head down to the pub?" he asked, shaking his head as Alexi tossed him the camera. He caught it effortlessly, shaking his head again as Alexi wandered off. "Right." he sighed before glancing back at Serena and snapping a quick picture of her before smirking.
"Any other character you want to see?" Carlos asked. "Or should we try to find your brother and father?"

Alayna chuckled as she got out of the car. She looked up at the rink as Kristen stepped out of the car.
"They did some renivations." Kristen said, looking at Zach with a reassuring smile. "They made the rink bigger, and added a larger concession stand." She glanced up at Vlad with a smirk and simply shrugged, taking Zach's hand and walking towards the entrance.

Maddie smiled lightly, rubbing her lips gently. She nodded to Vlad with her gentle smile. She sat up as they pulled into the skating rink, a grin forming on her face. As Vlad shut off the car, Maddie unbuckled and stepped out. She followed after him, like always, and took his hand again as they walked inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am

Serena glowered at her Uncle, teasingly, for a moment, she didn't like having her picture taken. She sighed, glancing around, "Look, it's Shrek" She laughed, taking off towards the green Ogre, and then noticing his donkey counterpart.
"And Donkey, and Puss" She laughed, gently petting the cat's head, just to see what the wax felt like.
"Daddy! Nick!" She called, wanting them to see this as well.

Zach sighed, "Oh, cool" He murmured, he didn't eat concession food very much, though he often got pop, if his parents let him. Maddie loved it though, so he figured that was where they'd be having supper.

Vlad smiled, taking Maddie's hand and walking inside.
"You know, if you guys like roller skating so much, you should try ice skating" He said, walking into the large building, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Carlos chuckled, following after Serena as she roamed around the museum. When she found Shrek, Carlos caught a picture of her petting Puss in Boots. He glanced up as Nick came bounding back at his sister's call, tugging Alexi along as well.
"Whoa!" Nick gasped, laughing as he walked over to Donkey. "That's so cool. How do they do this?" Nick asked curiously.

Kristen nodded gently, opening the door. Inside, music was playing, the lights were dimmer, and there were colored lights spinning on disco balls.
Alayna laughed at the look on Kristen's face. "Must have undergone new management too. This is more like Maria and Alexi's club." Alayna said, grinning as she walked up to the register, talking with the kid behind the counter.

"Cool!" Maddie gasped, instantly nodding her head to the beat of the music. It was dulled, since the main office was closed off from the rink on the right hand side. Here, they payed for skates, tickets for the concession stand, and tokens for the arcade.
"Ice skating?" Maddie asked, sounding interesting. "Is there an ice rink around here?" Maddie asked as Alayna came back from the counter.

"Tonights their teen nights." Alayna explained. "The kids get in for free, and that' why there's music playing." Alayna said, nodding towards the rink.
"Great lets go!" Maddie said, bouncing in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Alexi appeared with Nick, "Talent" He said with a small grin.
"Maybe you should ask Alayna when you get home, she's quiet the artist" He smiled softly, watching an awe struck Serena move about the statues, looking a bit overwhelmed, which was normal for her. This whole thing must be like sensory overload for the kids.
"You okay?" He asked, smiling at his daughter. Serena glanced up at her father, eyes wide, and she nodded.
"It's just cool" She said, biting her lip absentmindedly.

"Yea, except the club doesn't play awful music" Vlad teased, glancing down at Maddie.
"They have an attatched ice rink, it's new" He nodded towards another door, "You should ask your dad to go skating with you, he used to play hockey" He murmured, glancing at Kristen as she led the way to get skates.
"And your Uncle Alexi isn't to bad on ice either" He murmured, grinning lightly.

Zach glanced around, blinking his eyes, "Woah" He said, holding his mother's hand as she led them to get skates. The rink was a lot more overwhelming this time around, last time, it had just been them, and a bunch of Maddie's friends from school, since their dad had rented the rink, this time, there were a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Nick glanced up at his father with skeptical amazement. "Really?" he asked. Carlos nodded in agreement.
"You see," Carlos said, croching down to be eye-level with Nick, glazing up at the firgure of Shrek. "You start off with a gianormous block of wax, and you tell the artists who, or what you want them to make, and they sit there for hours each day, carving away to create the character you see right here." Carlos said, pointing up at the wax firgune.
"Whoa..." Nick gasped, eyes wide in amazement. "Layna doesn't do this..." Nick murmured, shaking his head softly.
"Alayna?" Carlos echoed. "The little mortal Kristen practically adopted?" Carlos asked softly, looking up at Alexi curiously.

Maddie grinned and laughed softly. "The music isn't that bad." she said, shaking her head as her mother handed her a pair of skates. Maddie sat down to make sure they fit before standing up and grinning. She skated around Alayna and Vlad, stopping at the counter along side her mother with a smirk.
"Maddie, you're supposed to wait until we get towards the rink." Kristen sighed, shaking her head.
"Oh...oops..." Maddie chuckled, going back to where her shoes were and picking them up before skating towards the rink door.

Kristen sighed, handing Alayna skates, Zach his and taking her own. "Vlad, you up for a roll?" Kristen asked over her shoulder with a smirk, tossing her own skates onto her arm. Looking down at Zach, Kristen smiled softly and squeezed his hand gently.
"It'll be fun, trust me." Kristen said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 pm

"Yea, that little mortal" Alexi said, shrugging. "She's an artist, gives Nick lessons" He frowned, "She's still with Keith too, you know the angel? Dunno for how long though, seems sort of strained between them" He chuckled, "Though, I mean, dating an angel can't be particularly easy" He glanced down at Nick, "But she does understand this stuff a whole lot better then I do" He glanced at Serena, "You ready to get going?" He asked, the kids were beginning to look worn out.
"Yea" Serena said, rubbing her eyes and looking at her twin, "If Nick want's to"

Vlad smirked, "It's pretty bad" He teased Maddie, sliding his own skates on, a grimace on his face. He wasn't a huge fan of rollerskating, but it was something to do. He glanced at Kristen, "I suppose, these things are sure different from the original invention" He murmured, standing up and effortlessly gliding over to the rink. Stepping over the barrier, he began to test the rink, shaking his head softly and sliding his iPod out, sliding the earphones in and turning it on.

Zach sighed, putting his own skates on.
"Sure" He rolled his eyes at his mother, though he followed after his Uncle and sister. His arms cartwheeled for a moment, though he managed to keep his feet. Huffing, he slowly began to make his way aorund the rink, trying not to fall over or run into anyone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Carlos looked surprise for a moment as he heard the Alayna and Keith were together. He, of course, knew about the angel, but he hadn't known about the relationship between the mortal and the angel.
"Mother of God..." Carlos murmured in Spanish, shaking his head gently. "Having a relationship alone with an angel is difficult. I'm surprised it's not forbidden. Wasn't he...reinstated?" Carlos asked softly, for a lack of better words at Keith's status in Heaven. He knew the angel had fallen, so that explain how their relationship was even possible.
Nick sighed, and rubbed his neck. "Yea..." he murmured in agreement, nodding gently and grabbing Serena's hand softly. The museum was cool, and the art was amazing, but Nick wanted to go home.

Maddie grinned and followed after Vlad into the rink. The music was a bit louder here, and it was actually a song Maddie knew. She sang along, since no one would actually hear her over the music, and she swayed back and forth, one foot after the other, towards the rink. She snuck after Vlad onto the actual floor, and took off ahead of him. She hadn't been out skating since her birthday, and she was eager to get out now.

Kristen smirked and followed after Zach with Alayna. "When was the last time you were on skates?" Alayna asked, since she didn't remember Kristen skating at Maddie's party.
Kristen laughed, finding a table to sit at to lace up her skates. "I can't even remember." she murmured, shaking her head and mentally preparing herself for the falls she would undoubtably have. Alayna had her skates laced and was on her feet before Kristen was. Smirking at her friend, Alayna reached forward, stretching a hand to Kristen and helping her up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

"Techincally it is" Alexi said softly, "Hence why we're all surprised their still together" He shrugged, "I think Keith got around it though, managed to convince them or something. I mean, as bad as it sounds, it wont last forever, Alayna's mortal, Keith's the oldest being on earth" He shrugged again, "She'll pass on and he'll keep living, if angels are even alive.." He glanced down at the twins.
"Alright, lets go" He glanced at Carlos, "Guess we can wait on the eye, looks like we wore the terror twins out"

Vlad sighed, wondering vaugly what he was doing here, it was a bit much for him, but he wanted to hang out with his family, and try and work out what to do with Maddie. Sven was in the states right now anyway, so he couldn't do much to help him out.

Zach sighed, pushing himself up off of the floor, again. He wasn't very good at this, but he was getting better, or so he kept telling himself. He glanced around, seeing his Uncle skating in lazy circles, his sister was doing the same. He glanced around again, where was his mom and Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm

"Mmm..." Carlos mused gently with a soft nod. He smirked at the twins and nodded in agreement. "There's not rush." he said with a shrug. Glancing at his watch and nodded gently. "We've been here for nearly four hours anyway. Come on, let's get going." Carlos said, taking Serena's other hand gently and leading them from the museum.
Nick wasn't completely tired, but his exhaustion from the morning was coming back. Once he was settled in the back seat, Nick closed his eyes, and practically fell asleep.

Maddie slowed down at bit, having watch Vlad as he circled ahead of her. She rubbed her lips, still swaying from one foot to another. Pushing her thoughts away, Maddie leaned forward with her next step, catching up to him effortessly. Silently, she glanced up at him with a reassuring smile, taking his hand with a laugh and half tugging him along.
"I'll race ya." Maddie teased, grinning slightly.

Kristen, thankfully made it to the rink entrance. Alayna was laughing, since one would think that Kristen had amazing balance. On skates, this wasn't the case. Alayna stepped onto the rink, looking back at Kristen expantently, hands on her hips. Kristen shook her head at Alayna, though her friend knew she didn't mean anything by the half frustrated glance.
Stepping onto the rink, Kristen managed to get her balance a bit better. She moved forward hesitantly while Alayna skated backwards, watching Kristen curiously for a moment. Her eyes quickly found Maddie and Vlad, and Zach who was on the other side of the rink completely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Serena nodded, letting her father, brother and Uncle lead her back to the car. Like Nick, once she was in the backseat, she immediately dozed off.
"Wow" Alexi teased, sliding into the passanger seat after settling the twins. "Who would have thunk it" He teased, looking at Carlos.
"Thanks for being our tour guide, it looks like Serena's pretty taken with you" He said, nodding at the little girl, who was curled up, her thumb had found it's way into her mouth, her head rested on Nick's shoulder.

Vlad glanced down at Maddie, "Racing eh?" He glanced around, checking to see how crowded it was.
"Sure" He stopped, so he and Maddie could line up. "On your Mark, get set, go" He said, taking off, slowly of course, though he kept pace with Maddie.

Zach sighed, having just about caught up with his Uncle and Sister, when they suddenly took off, racing. "Meanies" He grumbled under his breath, Kristen and Alayna were on the other side of the rink, and Zach was beginning to feel decidedly left out again. Skating to the edge of the rink, he sat down on a bench, pretending to re-tie his skate.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Carlos chuckled as he started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot. "It's probably just jet lag. Children are more then liking to run themselves into the ground after a long flight then us ancient adults." Carlos teased as he drove down the street to get back to the bridge. Glancing back at the twins, Carlos laughed softly; they were both asleep instantly and Carlos thought that was cute.
"I guess that means we'll be taking a lot more vacations now." Carlos mused with a soft nod.

Maddie grinned, letting go of Vlad's hand as they slowed down and lined up. She crouched low, waiting for his mark before taking off as quickly as she could. She kept low as she sway back and forth, maintaining her balance to increase her speed. She leaned towards Vlad slightly throughout the turn, smiling at him softly before picking up out of the turn and edging ahead of him.

Alayna chuckled, and seeing that Kristen was getting the jist of skating again, she rolled away. She noticed Vlad and Maddie picking up speed ahead of her, and then saw Zach sitting at a bench. Alayna skated over to him, turning to slow herself down, stopping in front of him.
"Wanna skate?" Alayna asked, holding her hand out gently to her little nephew.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Alexi nodded, "I think that might be an option" He chuckled, "Maria would like that, and I don't mind, and I would hope you'd like to come see the houses in Russia" He winked, "Maria does want to move back to London eventually though, maybe when the twins are a bit older" He smiled, "I don't care either way, just as long as I don't have to live in Italy" He mock shuddered, "I suppose it all depends though, on the kids and what your sister decideds she wants to do" He teased.

Vlad stayed about half a step behind Maddie, watching her closely, though he was aware of Zach's anti-social behaviour and felt a bit bad. Whenever he was around, a lot of his time was devoted to his neice, and he often neglected the other children. He shrugged it off for now, he'd work things out later.

Zach glanced up at Alayna. "Not right now" He shook his head, "I'm fixing my skate" He muttered, looking very much like he wanted to be left alone. In fact, Zach just wanted to go home, his stomach was beginning to bubble a bit, which meant the fries weren't sitting well, though he didn't mention it to anyone, he wouldn't throw up, it wasn't that bad.
"Go help mom, before she falls over" he giggled, pointing at his mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm

"Mm, weren't you supposed to live in Russia for half a century, then come back to Britian?" Carlos asked curiously, wondering what the two had worked out after finding they were bonded. Carlos hadn't completely agreeded with Maria staying in Russia, but her bond to Alexi left him little to no choice. Thinking now, Carlos realized that was probably the best for Maria. She'd been a handful in London those last few years before they visited Russia.

Maddie rounded the last corner and frowned, seeing her brother sitting down on a bench with Alayna. She stood up straight, which caused her to slow down a bit, and then Vlad passed her. She smiled at her brother with a soft wave before seeing him giggle. Following his gaze, Maddie looked up just in time for Kristen to crash to the floor. Maddie winced but since her mother started laughing hysterically, Maddie guessed she was alright.

Alayna turned around as Vlad and Maddie zoomed past, and then Zach guestured towards Kristen. The shifter had let go of the wall, and was slidding forward a bit. She was trying to take a step forward then, which caused her to loose her balance and crash to the floor.
"Oo, wipe-out." Alayna said, laughing when Kristen hit the ground but rolled over laughing as well. "Oh, I think your mom has finally gone crazy." Alayna teased, shaking her head gently. "Should we make sure she's alright?" Alayna asked, looking back at Zach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm

"Something like that, she worked it out, I agreed" Alexi said, rolling his eyes lightly.
"Might be a bit hard with the twins though, but in ten years, they'll be grownups pretty much" he shrugged, "So by the time we decide to move again, they'll be able to make their own living decision" He wasn't sure if the twins would want to leave Russia, he didn't care, he could live anywhere, but the twins, they were pretty attatched to everyone back home.
"You'll have to come visit, their birthday is coming up" He nodded at sleeping kids.

Vlad glanced at Kristen, arching an eyebrow and chuckling softly.
"Good one, and I thought you were supposed to have good blanace" He teased, leaning against the boards to watch the shifter, a small, cocky smile on his pale features.

Zach glanced around, "She's alright, she's laughing" He said, shaking his head. He didn't want to skate right now, his tummy hurt. He faked a yawn, "I'm just gonna stay here, I'm tired" He muttered to Alayna, rubbing his eyes and leaning back against the back of the bench, his legs dangling aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Carlos laughed. "That is the only way to handle Maria sometimes." Carlos agreed with a nod. He listened to Alexi with a thoughtful expression. "Ah, then it all works out then. Since you've made the mistake of visiting once, these two will more then likely want to return; and of course you're always welcomed." Carlos said with a nod.
"And I'll try to make the trip." Carlos said with a soft smile. He wouldn't make any guarentees, but he would try his hardest to have the time off.

Kristen laughed, scooting towards the edge so she wasn't in the way of passing skaters. Looking up at Vlad, Kristen chuckled.
"Balance, yes. Grace? Only in my tiger form." Kristen teased, shaking her head gently as she tried to push herself up. Balance Kristen had, but at the same time, she couldn't keep herself steady to skate on inlines. "And I honestly can't remember the last time I put on a pair of skates." Kristen said, shaking her head, still laughing softy.

Alayna sighed but nodded to Zach, skating off to join Vlad and Kristen. "Zach says he's tired." she murmured softly, taking Maddie's hand as she passed by and skating off with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Alexi nodded, "It tends to work" He agreed, "They'll most definately want to come back, maybe when they're older, we'll send them by themselves, that way we don't have to rely to much on Jason. I doubt they'd care" He smirked, "And since you're oh so handy at babysitting..." He winked, to show he was just teasing. He glanced up, realizing they were at the house, and slid from the car.
"You wanna grab one, I'll grab the other?" Alexi asked, picking up the sleeping Serena. Whom grumbled, and hid her face in her father's neck.

Vlad glanced up, "Well, that's just plain silly" He teased Kristen, though glanced up as Alayna skated by, taking off with Maddie.
"I can take him home, if you want" He offered to Kristen.
"I mean, if you two wanna stay here and skate, I'm sure Maddie doesn't want to leave yet" He said, looking at Zach again. The little boy did look tired, a bit grumpy, but he was also a lot more pale then he normally was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Carlos nodded in agreement. "Anytime." Carlos agreed as he pulled into the driveway. He smirked at the twins and nodded as he turned off the car. He laghed softly as Alexi grabbed Serena, leaving Nick for him.
Nick grumbled something as Carlos picked him up, but when Carlos said he could go back to sleep, Nick rested his head on Carlos's shoulder and promtpy passed out agian.

Inside, Maria was still talking in the kicthen, though she was on the phone, and didn't actually have a guest. Carlos heard her mumbled softly in spanish before he heard the phone click off and then Maria appeared in the hallway.
"Aww, were they that bored?" Maria teased softly, watching as Carlos and Alexi took the twins upstairs.

Kristen glanced up at Zach and growned softly. "Oh the fries might be bothering him now..." she murmured softly. Looking up at Vlad, Kristen nodded gently.
"That might be a good idea." Kristen said, slowly starting to stand back up on the skates. She looked up to see Maddie and Alayna, spinning together in the center of the rink, laughing. Kristen smirked and nodded. Maddie wouldn't want to leave yet, that was true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes at Maria, tossing her the camera as he carried the sleeping Serena upstairs. Once the twins were settled, and tucked in, he wandered downstairs with Carlos.
"More like we managed to wear them out, I think Nick nearly had a heart attack when he saw Superman" He chuckled, "Serena was pretty shy at first, but she eventually started running around" He said, flopping on the couch, looking a bit worn out. Keeping up with the twins could be exahusting.

Vlad nodded, "I'll see you guys at the house then" He said, skating over to Zach.
"Hey kiddo, I'm gonna head back to your place, do some work, you wanna come with?" He asked. Zach nodded, and held his arms up. Smiling, Vlad scooped the little boy up, stepping off the rink and getting rid of his and Zach's skates.
"Not feeling to good huh?" He asked. Zach shook his head, "Fries" He muttered, hiding his face in his Uncle's shirt as they walked outside. Vlad was carrying Zach's shoes, since he doubted the little boy would be needing them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Maria caught the camera Alexi tossed her with a raised eyebrow. As her husband and brother went upstairs, she flickere back on the view of the pictures Alexi had taken. Grinning she walked back to the livingroom, wanting to upload the picture to her computer so she could erase the card memory and take more.
When Carlos and Alexi joined her, Maria was flickering over the pictures on her screen. She laughed softly at what Alexi said, nodding in agreement at the picture on the screen. "I can see that." She said.
"Yea, they really got a kick out of it. Nick, at one point was completely amazed that he was allowed to touch the statues." Carlos said with a soft chuckle.

Kristen nodded, pushing herself to stand while Vlad went to pick up Zach and leave. She managed to herself out of the rink, since she didn't honestly feel like falling again. Her butt was sore from her recent one, and she didn't exactly want more pain. Sitting down at a table, Kristen unlace her skates and sighed. Being here, in the city, was at least better then being farther away, back at the house.

Maddie glanced up as Vlad was leaving with Zach. She noticed how sick her brother was looking and she sighed in silent understanding. She continued to shake around the rink, alongside Alayna as the music played.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Alexi laughed softly, shaking his head, "He was pretty stunned" He muttered, rolling his eyes as Maria looked through the pictures.
"Carlos offered to take Serena to the ranch tomorrow, so we can do something with Nick" He murmured to his wife, arching an eyebrow at her. It was her call, Maria was extremely protective of the kids, and he wasn't sure she'd let Serena go off alone, even if she was with Carlos.
He looked between the siblings, wondering what would happen, the two tended to argue over the weirdest things, and he was sure that this could potentially be one of them.

Serena yawned, rubbing her eyes as she slowly began to wake up. She sighed, glancing around, her eyes landing on her sleeping twin. So, she opted to stay in bed, not wanting to bother him by wandering off. Nick had seemed tired lately, so she figured she'd let him sleep. Sitting up, she grabbed her colouring book, flipping to a clean page, organized her pencils, and began to shade in a picture of a horse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Maria looked up at Carlos with a raised eyebrow. "All the way in Hertforshire?" she asked. Carlos nodded.
"Por claro. Where did you think?" he asked. "Alexi told me about the girls interest in horses, and I thought she would like the idea of meeting a fowl and maybe help in the training." Carlos said, glancing at Alexi with a smirk before back at his astounded sister.
"Paulina had a fowl?" Maria asked quietly. Carlos nodded.
"Just last month actually."
Maria thought for a moment before nodding in agreement. Serena would like that idea very much. Looking back at Alexi, Maria sat back and closed her laptop. "What should we do for the day with Nick then?" Maria asked.

Kristen laughed softly as she unlocked the front door and opened it up for Alayna and Maddie to walk in.
"Alright it's late, and you were supposed to be grounded Missy. Go shower and get ready for bed." Kristen murmured softly, not knowing if Zach was asleep. Maddie giggled and nodded, quietly going upstairs.
Alayna yawned. "That was fun Kristen. We should do that more often." she said with a small wink before walking down the hall to her room. Kristen sighed, taking her hair down and ruffling her hair. She glanced up at the clock and tried not to wince; Demitri wouldn't be home for a little while yet...wonderful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Alexi smiled, "You wanna let Serena help you with a Foal? She'll spend the whole day trying to convince you why you should give her the horse" He teased, glancing at Maria, surprised that she was allowing this. He figured it would be something else that the two siblings would fight over. It tended to be little things that Maria and Carlos would go to war over, and he just knew it would have something to do with the twins.
"With Nick? I was thinking we'd take him to Hyde Park, there's a street fesitval type thing going on. Lots of music, stuff like that" he suggested, "Unless you have something else in mind?" He grinned.

Vlad glanced up as Kristen and Alayna came back with Maddie.
"Hey, Zach's in bed, but he was pretty sick earlier" He murmured to Kristen, "And Demitri called about half an hour ago, said he'd be home by midnight" He packed up his laptop.
"I have to get going though" He kissed her cheek, and disappeared out the door. He figured Kristen could handle everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: