Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Carlos tried not to tense as Night moved forward suddenly. He smirked, unable to hide a smudge of pride, seeing Serena quickly adapt to the horses movements. This was his niece after all. He nodded to Matt, still watching attentively as he walked steadily with Night. With his free hand, Carlos managed to catch another picture, and since Alexi was an easy contact in his phone, he quickly sent the message off, putting his attention back on the girl and horse.
"Have you taken lesson before?" Carlos asked, looking up at Serena.

Nick smirked, jumping down from his fathers shoulder, wanting to look at a stand next to their vintage one.
Maria chuckled as she turned over an album in her hands. "You don't see these anymore..." Maria murmured, shaking her head softly. She glanced up as Alexi was handing over his phone. She grinned at the picture.
"I'm glad she's having fun." Maria said with a nod.

Kristen watched, covered in the sheets and blankets as Demitri got up and riffled around in his clothes. She rolled onto her stomach to lean over the side of the bed to look at Demitri's phone.
"Oh." Kristen murmured, sitting up and pressing the blanket to her chest. "Um.." she started, but hearing Demitri offer that they both go, Kristen nodded with a small grin. She couldn't bare the thought of having to leave Demitri. So she quickly got out of bed and dressed.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Serena shook her head. "Nope, Mom and Dad wouldn't let me" She said, "But I went on a trail ride once, mommy took me and Nick" She shrugged, "Mom said I was to little for riding lessons though" She patted Night's neck, as if she were completely at ease on the horse, which she was.
"But I want to take them, Mommy says I'll have to once I get my own horse" She pursed her lips for a moment, smiling lightly at her Uncle.

Alexi nodded, "Yupp" He glanced at Nick, "Pretty cool huh, these were what they had to play music before CDs, tapes and iPods" He said, grinning, "This is the music your mom and I used to listen to. All the really good old bands put out records" He knew Nick would be interested in the Records.

Demitri nodded, pulling a shirt on and sliding his feet into the flipflops.
"It's almost three, I suppose we can get Maddie to" He pursed his lips, "Yea, it'll be fine" He murmured, glancing at Kristen, before snagging the truck keys and heading outside towards the school.
"You wanna call and tell them to have Zach and Maddie ready?" He asked, starting the car.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Carlos nodded, as if to himself as he listened to Serena. "Well, what good is having your own horse if you haven't had ridding lessons yet?" Carlos asked, meaning for it to be rhetorical. He turned with the corner, and pulled Night gently back around towards the start of the fence.
"Matt and I can give you a few pointers today, but your mother is right, real serious lessons may have to wait until your bigger." Carlos said, glancing at Night before up at Serena with a smirk.

"Whys it so big?" Nick asked.
"Oh you think that's big?" Maria asked, finding a large record with a smirk. Nick's eyes wide wide, since the record was bigger then his face.
"How would you listen to it?" Nick asked curiously.
"Well this is much older then the album our father has. This record here," Maria said, twirling it gently. "Was played on a large contraption built especially for playing records. Then it got smaller so that you didn't have this big player taking up a quater of your room, and that started the albums." Maria explained, looking up at Alexi and chuckling. "Remember the casset tapes?"

Kristen was tugging on a white tank top when Demitri grabbed the truck keys and left her. She sighed, slipping her feet unto a pair of sandals and following aftter Demitri.
"Oh alright." Kristen said, quickly calling the school as sh slipped into the passanger side of the truck.

"Madison Draq."
Maddie picked her head up as the sub called her name; he was currently on the school phone. "Yes?" She asked causiously, thinking she'd done something wrong.
"Ah yes, she's here. I'll send her down." There was a clink of the phone, and Maddie grinned, eagerly packing her things away to leave early.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 am

Serena nodded, "Dad says I need a horse in order to do riding lessons though, since we don't have any special stables where we live" She smiled, patting Night again and shrugging lightly.
Matt grinned, "Well kiddo, first things first, whenever you ride a horse, you have to have your heels down" He tugged the heel of Serena's foot, "Toes pointed towards the sky" He grinned as Serena tried to do what he was asking.

Alexi chuckled, "It was a revolution" He said, smiling and glancing at Nick.
"These are really cool, lots of people collect them now" He explained to his son, smiling gently at him.
"Do you wanna look around some more?" He asked, he could see lots of booths that would interest Nick.

Demitri sighed, watching Zach come towards the car.
"He does look sick" He said, sliding free of the vehicle to go and take his son's bag.
"You okay?" He asked Zach, the little boy sniffled and shook his head, reaching up for his dad. Demitri caved and picked him up, walking back towards the car, a small frown on his face.
"We just have to wait for Maddie, then we'll go home, okay?" He said, Zach nodded, letting his dad put him in the back seat, his eyes promptly closing, though he wasn't asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Carlos nodded as he listened and led Night back towards the fence opening. He smirked, watching as Serena did what Matt told her.
"Fancy that," Carlos said "Matt can give you some starting lessons right now." he teased, looking at his caretaker before back at Serena. Back at the entrance, Carlos smiled.
"Well done Serena. You've successfully ridden Night along half of the track." Carlos said with a grin, holding his arms out for the girl to dismount. "Now, Matt has to take her out for her excersises."

"People can still listen to these big CDs?" Nick asked curiously, wondering why they would be collectable.
"If you still have an old record player that's working, of course." Maria said with a nod, thumbing through the pile of records.
"What kind of music is it?" Nick asked.
"Depends on the album." Maria said with a shrug. "Just like you have different cds that have different songs, so to do the albums."
"That's cool." Nick said, looking up at his Dad with a nod.

Maddie tugged her bag over her shoulder as she walked towards the entrance of the school. She had been explained only that she was leaving early. Why, she had no idea, but she wasn't exactly protesting.
Skipping towards the steps, Maddie saw Demitri picking up Zach and putting him in the car. Oh, that's why they were leaving early...school would be out in half an hour anyway.
Kristen glanced up, waving to Maddie as she watched Demitri put Zach in the truck. She frowned, looking back at Zach as her son closed his eyes while he sat.
"Still not feeling good from yesterday?" Kristen asked as Maddie quietly got into the truck as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Serena nodded, sliding into her Uncle's arms, and patting Night softly.
'Thank you" She said to Matt, smiling at him.
"No time kiddo, feel free to come back for more riding lessons anytime" He glanced at Carlos, knowing what the man intended to do with Spirit, as in, the giving him to Serena for whenever she was in England.
"I think your Uncle has a surprise for you, why don't you go with him" He nudged her, as Serena turned to look at her Uncle.
"What?" She asked, smiling hugely.

Alexi smirked, "Your mom has a record player in the basement, you should check it out when we get home" He said, glancing around.
"There's all sorts of stalls Nick, Art, music, food, games" He shrugged, smiling lightly and patting his son's head.
"So, where do you wanna go next?" He asked curiously.

Zach shook his head, not willing to open his mouth and speak. Demitri frowned, shaking his head softly.
"How was school Maddie?" He asked, they'd find out about Zach's day another time. Thankfully it was the weekend, so Zach could have the rest of the weekend to rest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Carlos chuckled, shaking his head at Matt. "He had to go and mention the surprise." Carlos said, resting Serena on his hip effortlessly. He walked with her across the feild, out of the training track so Matt could work with Night undesturbed. He set Serena down to close the fence, and took her hand, walking over to another fenced in feild. This one however, was much lager and open then the training track. Stepping up to the fence, Carlos whistled against, loudly.
After a few moments, Paulina, and Spirit were at the fence. Carlos smiled, petting the gently mare softly while Spirit took to Serena.
"He seems to like you." Carlos noticed, leaning against the fence lightly.

"Really?" Nick asked, watching as his mother searched through a few more records before sighing and putting the dusky cases aside.
"Yes, really." Maria sighed, walking away from the stall with Nick and Alexi.
"Games?" Nick echoed, looking excited at the mention of anything game related. Maria laughed softly with a nod.
"What would a festival be without games?" Maria asked, to which Nick shrugged.

Maddie rubbed her lips gently, glancing at her brother before up at Demitri.
"It was ok. We had a sub in math, so me and Gerry drew some pictures." Maddie said with a shrug. "And we're learning about the Peloponnesian Wars in history." Maddie murmured with a small smirk on her face.
Kristen gave Demitri a worried glance but she nodded to Maddie. It seemed the little girl had adapted well to being in a sixth-grade class, with children twice her age.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Serena smiled, wrapping her arms around Carlos' neck as he walked.
Serena stood on the fence, holding on lightly, petting Spirit.
"I like him too" She said, grinning as the foal's tiny nozed nuzzed her hand. "And he's cute" She glanced at her Uncle, "What's the surprise?" She asked, smiling lightly and cutely at her Uncle, and grinning.

Alexi nodded, "Games it is" He said wtih a small chuckle. He grinned, picking Nick up and settling him on his shoulders again. He smiled lighty, "Shall we go play? See if we can win some prizes?" He asked, grinning at Maria and his son.

Demitri smiled, "Sounds like fun" He said, grinning at Maddie.
"You and Gerry ever gonna hang out outside of school?" He asked, sharing the worried expression with Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"Ah, well, then it's settled." Carlos said with a grin, watching Serena and the foal. He smirked as she looked up at him and he nodded back at Spirit.
"Since you like him so much, whenever you come to visit here in London, he's all yours." Carlos said. "I'll make sure that part of your vacation will be spent here so that you can spend time and train with him. How does that sound?" Carlos asked, folding his arms over the fence as he stood beside her, looking at her curiously.

"Oh prizes!" Nick said, laughing in surprise as Alexi picked him up, and he was place on his father's shoulders. He grinned as he looked between his parents, who were both beaming at him. It was nice, spending time with them like this...though, a good part of him missed Serena.
Maria smiled, taking Alexi's free-hand as they walked towards the gaming section of the festival. "Alright, pick a game." Maria said, looking up at Nick, who was already inspecting the stalls curiously.

Maddie simply shrugged as an answer to Demitri's question. "Well, we have a project that's due next week...and me and Gerry are working together since the teacher let us work in pairs." Maddie said. Kristen sighed with a light smile. "He can come over if you two need to do extra work." Kristen said, to which Maddie nodded thankfully with a smile, turning to look out the window as Demitri drove on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Serena shifted on the fence, looking at her Uncle with huge, shining eyes.
"Really?" She gasped, almost falling off the fence, though she remembered to catch herself in time.
"Mine?" She grinned, and continued petting the Foal, a massive grin on her face. She was stunned, and couldn't stop the smile on her face, she had a horse for whenever she came to visit.

Alexi grinned, shaking his head, "Yupp lots of prizes" He said with a small grin. He nodded in agreement to Maria's comment, Nick could pick the game and try his hand at it. He definately wanted his son to have fun, and he was really enjoying spending time with his wife and son, though it was weird not having Serena around.

Demitri nodded, "What sort of project?" He asked, pulling into the driveway and slipping from the car. He scooped up Zach, who had fallen asleep and flinched.
"Kristen, I'm not good at this, but I think he has a fever"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Carlos chuckled, quickly shifting when he saw Serena leaning too far forward against the fence. She caught herself though, and Carlos relaxed a bit.
"Really really." he promised with a nod. He reached forward, brushing his hand over the foal before looking back at Serena with a small laugh.
"Yes Serena, but if you ask me once more time, I might have to reconsider my offer." Carlos teased.

"Can we try that one?" Nick asked, spotting fishing poles at a stall. Maria smirked and nodded, walking towards the booth Nick had pointed out.
"Step right up! Don't be shy! Just two pounds will win ya a try!" The man at the booth called out. When he saw Maria, Alexi, and finally Nick, he grinned and bowed with a tip of his hat. " 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello and good afternoon! You look like a strapping young gent, why don't you give a go? All it takes is a reelin' in of a blue or green fish for a prize."
Maria laughed softly, the game was quite. The fishing rods had magnets attached at the end, and the plastic fish in the little plastic pool all had coresponding magnets on the side. "Wanna try?" Maria asked, to which Nick grinned and nodded.

"It's for science." Maddie murmured softly. "We have to test out a theroy we came up with...well, actually Gerry came up with; he said it would be fun to do." Maddie answered with a shrug. She smiled as the house came in sight, and when Demtiri stopped the car, Maddie eagerily jumped out, glad to be home again.
Kristen frowned, walking around the truck to Demitri. "A fever?" Kristen echoed. That was never good, and espeically so in vampires. Demitri had a horrible track record with fevers, and Zach was his father's son. She pressed her hand against the boys forhead and her frown deepend.
"The fries shouldn't have caused a fever...you packed him a light lunch right?" Kristen asked softly, shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Serena clapped a hand over her mouth, grinning.
"Thank you" She said, suddenly remembering her manners. She carefully hopped down from the fence and hugged him tightly, her eyes still glued to the little Foal. She couldn't stop smiling, and she felt all tingly inside.
Spirit whinned shrilly, glaring at Carlos, almost as if the little horse were jealous of the attention he was receiving.

Alexi put Nick down, grinning as he paid the man the two pounds.
"Alright kiddo, give it a go" He said to Nick, kissing Maria's cheek as he watched Nick curiously. He knew the game was easy, but the little boy was gaurenteed to win something, which was good enough for him.

"Yea, just some fruit" Demitri said, "By the sound of it, he didn't even eat lunch" He sighed, wincing as his son pressed his burning forhead to his skin. It felt warmer to him then it actually was.
"To bad Sven's in the States" He muttered, shifting Zach a bit and grabbing the backpacks that the kids had left behind.
"What do you think we should do?" He asked, heading inside and closing the door behind him. Zach had been sick before, due to food, but never anything like this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Carlos laughed and as Serena hugged him, he sweeped her up into his arms with a grin. "You are very welcome my dear." he said, poking her nose lightly. He glanced back at the foal as he whined and Carlos chuckled.
"I don't think he likes you giving me a hug." Carlos teased with a smirk, setting Serena down on the fence, standing behind her so she wouldn't fall off. Carlos chuckled before looking down at Serena.
Glancing up as Spirits mother cantered over, Carlos nodded gently to himself. He glanced over his shoulder, seeing that Matt was putting Night back in her stall as well.
"Ah, seems to be around that time of day for the horse to be put to bed, along with a nice bushel of hay." Carlos said, with a small smirk. "Want to help get Spirit in his stall?" Carlos asked as he opened the fence.

Nick grinned as his father set him down and he walked over to the booth as Alexi payed.
"Here you go lad!" the man said as he took the money from Alexi. He then handed Nick a fishingpole and explained the rules. "Now, you've only got three shots at this." the man warned.
Nick nodded before turning sharp eyes to the game as he lowered the fishing pole into the water.
Maria smiled as Alexi walked over to her and she leaned her head against his shoulder as they watched Nick. His first reel up, he lost the fish, and Maria chuckle as the determined boy stepped closer to the rink and tried again, this time, coming out victorious with a green fish.
"I did it!" Nick called, glancing back at his parents with wide, happy eyes.

Kristen chewed her lip softly as she followed Demitri into the house. "I can give him some motron to combat the fever." Kristen murmured, knowing that it might help due to Zach's half human nature. "Just let him rest for now." Kristen said softly, nodding up the stairs while she went into the kicthen for the medicine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Serena laughed, watching the foal pace the fence, before Carlos set her down and stood behind her.
"Okay" She said, grinning as she carefully hopped down from the fence and watched her Uncle. Paulina trotted through first, the pen had a direct link into the barn, so as long as the stall was open, the horses knew where to go.
"Will he just follow?" She asked, laughing as Spirit came out after his mom, only to stop by Serena and nuzzle her along, pushing her towards the stall.

Alexi smiled at Maria, though he watched Nick closely. He grinned, "Good job" He praised his son, walking over to high five him.
"So, what does a green fish get us?" He asked the man, smiling lightly at him, and putting his hands on Nick's shoulders as he waited for a response.

Demitri nodded, "Sounds good to me" He murmured, carrying Zach upstairs, he was about to put him in his own bed, when he sighed, figuring his and Kristen's room would be best, since whenever the kids were sick, they always seemed to want to be around their mom and dad. He tucked him into the big bed, after getting the little boy dressed in some clean PJs, and went downstairs.
"He's in our room" He said softly to Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Carlos chuckled, taking Paulina gently and leading her forward. "He'll follow his mother." Carlos said with a nod. He glanced back over his shoulder, laughing as Spirit nudged Serena forward.
"I think the question is more like will you follow my dear?" Carlos teased, leading Paulina into her stall and waiting for Spirit to follow in after.
"Getting hungry darling?" Carlos asked softly. "Your mother packed you a bag just in case." Carlos said with a small wink, chuckling as he saw the girl and the foal.

Nick grinned, looking from his father to the man running the booth.
"A green fish gets you anything on the middle shelf." he said with a small nod. Nick glanced up, looking through the prizes he could search through. Nick smirked, seeing a stuffed rabbit, and instantly thinking of Zach. He had spent the night at Kristen's a few times, and he knew that Zach never slept without his stuffed rabbit. The stuffed rabit though looked nearly torn to peices.

Kristen found a decent bottle of blood, thinking that if Zach was sick of human food, that would be the last thing he wanted. She ruffled through the pantry for the medicine on the top shelf, and poured our two small medicine pills into her empty hand when Demitri walked into the kitchen.
She glanced up at him and nodded gently, closing her hand around the pills. She grabbed the bottle before going upstairs to Zach.
"Hey buddy..." Kriten murmured softly, kissing his forehead as she put the bottle down on the nightstand beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Serena laughed, letting the horse push her along, to a point. Then, she sidestepped a bit, dodging him while he trotted happily into the pen with his mother. She glanced at her Uncle, smiling and nodding shyly.
"Yea, a bit" She said softly, rubbing her eyes a bit. It had been a long day, and the little girl was getting a bit tired, plus, she really missed Nick. She glanced back at the horses, reaching over the gate to pat them each while she waited to hear what her Uncle was going to say next.

Alexi grinned, watching as Nick made his selection.
"A bunny rabbit huh?" He asked, arching an eyebrow, he was positive Nick would have gone for the lion that was sitting up there, or something else. He glanced at Maria, reaching down to take Nick's prize, so the little boy could still run around and see things without fear of wrecking it.

Zach mumbled, his eyes flicking open momentarily as his mother spoke to him. He shivered once or twice, blinking curiously as he realized he was home in his parents' room.
"Mommy?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes, before hiding back under the blankets.
Demitri walked upstairs, peeking into the bedroom, watching Kristen and Zach for a moment, before going down the hall to Maddie's room.
"Hey kiddo, any plans for the weekend?" He asked, sitting down on her bed, his eyes shining for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Carlos laughed as Serena side-stepped and Spirit steered straight into the pen. He closed the latch and nodded approvingly to the two horses. He glanced back at Serena and, seeing her current state, he walked over to her and picked her up gently.
"I guess it's time to head back home huh?" Carlos asked softly, kissing her forehead as he walked out towards the house.

"Yea, for Zach." Nick said softly, watching as his Father was handed the stuffed animal. Maria glanced at Alexi with awe and amazement before looking down at Nick.
"That was very thoughtful Nick." Maria said, brushing his hair back lightly. "Wanna try another game?" she asked.
"Yea!" Nick said, grinning and taking Maria's hand to look at another game.

"Still not feeling good?" Kristen asked softly, but was silently answered as Zach pulled a Demitri and hid under covers. She sighed and gently pushed back the blankets. "Here, swallow these love, it'll make you feel better." Kristen murmured, helping Zach sit up, handing him the pills and the bottle of blood gently.
Maddie glanced up as Demitri came in. She was sitting on her bed, with papers and text-books opened across her lap and bed. She smiled, pushing away her science textbook to look up at her Dad.
"Um....no." Maddie murmured, shaking her head. "Mommy said I was grounded for the month..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Serena sighed as her Uncle picked her up. Immediately her head rested on his shoulder, and she slipped her thumb into her mouth. Her eyes flickered a bit, and she sighed again, looking exhausted.
"Thank you" She murrmured to her Uncle, a small grin on her face, she had had one of the best days ever, and she didn't want it to end. She absentmindedly waved 'bye' to the horses, before letting her eyes slip close for what she thought was just a moment.

Alexi was also stunned by Nick's eagerness to give away his prize.
"Yea, another game sounds good" He grinned at his son. "What one do you want to play this time?" He asked, glancing around at the numerous games.
"Anyone you want" He glanced at Maria, wondering if she also wanted to try her hand at the carnaval games.

Zach sighed, but emerged from under the blankets as his mother helped him take the medicine.
He shook his head at her question, he felt awful, beyond awful.
Demitri nodded, "I meant homework wise" He murmured, "Do you have a lot?" He was just trying to make conversation with the little girl, she didn't need to snap at him.

Keith sighed, slipping tiredly in the front door. He was barechested, though his chest and back were covered with complex, silver tattoos, in a tribal like style. Rubbing his eyes, he walked slowly towards his and Alayna's room, before slipping inside.
"I'm b-" He cut off, seeing the room empty. Oh right, Alayna worked now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

((Hey, sorry I haven't replied in a while. I've been dealing with some stuff but I'll try to post whenever I can))

Carlos smiled as Serena rested comfortably against him. He held her gently, walking out from the stables back across the feild to the car. By then, Serena was fast asleep. He chuckled softly as Calos set her down in the back seat. He pulled one of the bottle Maria had packed him, putting it in the cupholder in the center seat incase Serena woke up. Though, Carlos doubt that as he slipped into the drivers side and started the engine.

Nick rubbed his eyes gently as they wandered away from the first arcade game. "Ok..." he mumbled, stopping dead in his tracks to rub his eyes in a sleepy manner. He groaned softly at the tug in his chest; his sudden exhaustion made it nearly impossible to ignore the absense of his twin.
"Uh oh, I know that face." Maria murmured, sweeping Nick up gently. He mumbled softly with a rough sigh, hidding his face in Maria's shoulder. "Can't hear you my love." Maria sighed.
"I didn't get anything for Maddie..." Nick mumbled louder.
"That's alright. There are plenty of other places to buy gifts darling." Maria said, glancing at Alexi with a small shake of her head.

Kristen sighed deeply, though she was happy Zach took the medicine. "You'll feel better soon." Kristen said, leaning forward to kiss his forehead softly. She placed her hand there a moment, as well as brushing her palms across his cheek. There was no doubting the fever now. "Did you feel like this when you woke up this morning?" Kristen asked softly.

Maddie rubbed her forehead, looking down at her books and papers. "Um...I don't know." She said. "I mean, I don't have too much homework." Maddie said, flipping a page in one of her books. "I have to finish notes on this chapter...a few problems for math, and a worksheet from science." Maddie said, showing Demitri what she had to do with a small smile.

Alayna sighed as she closed her car door and locked it out of pure habit. She pulled her long hair from the chopsticks that had been holding it in place as she walked to the front door of the house. She opened the door, walking in quietly, though her heels clicked lightly over the wooden floor.
walking down the hallway, Alayna ran her fingers through her hair with a dismayed expression. The day had been long, though not unproduction; Alayna was simply thinking she was coming home to an empty bedroom. This time though, wasn't the case.
"Keith?" Alayna asked softly. She dropped the messanger bag that had been over her shoulder, and despite the professional dress and heels, she ran over and through herself at Keith. "Oh I've missed you." Alayna said as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC: No worries, if you need to vent or anything, feel free to toss me a message =]

BIC:
Serena was aware of the car moving, of everything that was going on, but she was soooo sleepy, she couldn't even open her eyes. She felt the tug in her chest though, more so then she had this afternoon, and she missed Nick desperately. She let out a sift sigh, curling up in the seat, her eyes staying firmly closed as she slept.

Alexi smiled, "Don't worry, we have lots of shopping we can do" He reassured his son.
"Looks like its time to head home" He muttered to Maria, smiling lightly and taking Nick from her. She had the keys after all, so it was easy for him to take the tired boy, "I bet Carlos and Serena are on their way home" He murmured, grinning at Maria.

---

Zach sighed, wincing lightly at his mother's touch.
"I didn't feel good this morning, like I had eaten something that bothered me, but I didn't feel this bad" He said, shaking his head and pulling a face. The little boy was used to being sick, he wasn't particularly healthy, which was why everyone fussed over him, but he hadn't been sick like this in awhile. He snuggled against his mother, not particularly wanting to be alone and sniffled softly.
"Can we watch a movie?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. It was doubtful he'd stay awake for the whole movie, but he wanted to be reassured his mom would stay with him, at least until he was asleep.

"Wow, that's not to bad" Demitri said, "Well, if you get most of it done, maybe you and I can go downtown or something tomorrow. I promised Maria and Alexi I'd look in on the club, you could tag along, if you wanted" He said if Zach was sick, he'd be sick all weekend, at the least, and it would probably be good to get Maddie out of the house.

Keith was more then surprised when Alayna burst into the room and into his arms.
"Hey, I was just about to go to sleep" He murmured, kissing the top of her head lightly.
"I missed you too" He said, grinning lightly, though it was obvious exahustion dragged at him.
"Don't worry, I won't be going away for awhile" He murmured, smoothing her hair lightly, "How was work?" He knew Alayna had only just stared her job, and he wanted to make sure she liked it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 pm

((Thanks, and I might just take you up on that offer lol))

Carlos sighed, slidding against his seat, though he was focused on driving. Every now and then, he tossed a glance at the rearview mirror to check on Serena. Each time e checked, she was sound asleep. Carlos chuckled, but his face soon turned to one of confusion as his phone went off quietly in his pocket. Fishing it out, Carlos glanced at the road before looking down at his phone. He frowned at the message but shook his head. Before putting his phone down, Carlos shot Alexi and Maria a message, letting them know he was on the highway, and would probably be home in an hour or so.

Maria nodded in agreement. Nick was already asleep as she handed him over to Alexi. "The seperation must have worn him out." She murmured, since Nick had been full of energy one second, and dead exhausted the next. He reached into her purse for the car keys, and held them in her hand as she walked with Alexi towards the festival exit.

-------

Kristen pursed her lips, but merely ran her fingers gently through Zach's hair. This was more then just the greasy fries he'd eaten at A&W before the roller rink.
"You didn't eat anything else at school today?" Kristen asked softly. She gave a smile of reassurance when Zach mentioned a movie.
"Sure. How about Toy Story?" Kristen asked, since that was one of the movies still in the bedroom from Zach's last bed-ridden sickness.

Maddie nodded. "Yea, and the science is easy, since its math." She explained, sounding entranced by the subject. "All this week we've been learning about Newtons laws of motions, like how an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted on by a force with equal motion." She said, obviously excitied about the new things she ws learning.
"Oo, the club?" Maddie asked, hearing that Demitri had promised to help Alexi and Maria while they were on vacation. She grinned and nodded eagerily in agreement.

Alayna gasped softly, hearing that Keith was about to go to sleep. "Oo I think I'll join on that." She murmured, massaging her temples as Keith held her and kissed her. She smiled softly, looking up at him with a soft intensity as he said je wouldn't be leaving again. Alayna sighed in relief, wrapping her arms around him again in a tight hug.
"The job is nice." Alayna said, resting her head against Keith's chest. "I have a small office to work in with a laptop that has this problem that let's me put my drawing into actual patterns to be made." Alayna said wit a small chuckle. "He's excited for the sample set to arrive; most of them are wedding dresses, and apparently this is the season for marriage." Alayna said, rolling her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm

OOC: Anytime =] I honestly don't mind, Sometimes a good vent/rant makes me fell soooo much better =]

BIC:
Alexi smirked, nodding his head lightly, "Probaby, though for their first time being seperated, I'd say they did pretty well" He murmured, settling Nick in the backseat, before sliding in next to Maria.
"I bet you Serena's just as worn out" He chuckled, "It was nice of your brother to take her out like that, see the horses" He stretched, shaking his head lightly. It had been nice to spend the one on one time with Nick as well.

Serena shifted, stretching out, before curling back up. Despite being sound asleep, the little girl's sleep was a restless, aggrivated one. She shivered lightly, a soft, shuddering sigh escaping her, her head rested lightly against the door handle, as she had slipped down in her seatbelt.

---
Zach nodded, "I didn't eat anything at school, not even the lunch Daddy packed for me, my tummy hurt to bad" He said, shaking his head and shivering lightly. He nodded, smiling, "I like Toy Story" He said, he loved it, actually. He smiled, "To infinity and Beyond" He grinned, looking better for a moment, due to the smile, though his face soon fell, and the look of illness returned. Sven had said, due to his half-breed nature, he'd always be sickly, it was just that vampire and shape-shifter genes, while able to co-inhabit, they always weakened the body they reside in. Zach's weak stomach, and a few other problems were a sign of this.

Demitri smiled, "Sure we can go down tomorrow afternoon or something" He said, standing up and stretching.
"I'm gonna go check on your mom and brother, come find us when you're done your work" He kissed her head, before trotting down the hall to his own room.
"Toy Story?" He chuckled, sliding onto the bed next to Kristen, "Again?" He teased Zach, who whined softly in mock protest.
"How's he doing?" He asked Kristen curiously.

Keith flopped on the bed, grinning lightly.
"Well, sounds rather exciting" He murmured, carefully shedding his shirt. He hadn't told Alayna about the tattoos, because it wasn't something one could easily explain. It was an angel thing, a painful angel thing, and his skin was still raw and sore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

{{Yea, thanks. It means a lot knowing I can talk to someone if I need to =) }}

"I'm surprised they lasted this long." Maria said, unlocking the car so that Alexi could set Nick down. She slid into the drivers seat and started the car. Nick stirred lightly as Alexi placed him in the car and buckled him up. He frowned, coughing lightly in his sleep before turning his head to the side and quieting down for a moment. Maria watched him as she backed out of her parking space to leave the festival all together.
"Serena is probably out cold." Maria said, noticing how sleepy Nick was.

--------

"Are you thristy at all?" Kristen asked softly as she put the movie into the d.v.d player. She pressed the power on the tv, grabbed the remote and walked back over to the bed. She sat back against the headboard, letting Zach lay in her lap comfortably. She sighed gently, brushing the hair back from Zach's face.
Glancing up as Demitri returned, Kristen grinned. "Of course Toy Story." Kristen said with a soft laugh. "It's the best movie ever, remember?" she asked, smiling as he kissed her and sat down with them.
"Still not feeling good. I think he's getting sick sick again." Kristen murmured softly as she ran her fingers gently through Zach's hair.

Maddie smiled and nodded to Demitri. As he left, she pulled her textbook onto her lap and started to work on a problem. After a moment she stopped, taking a deep breath and rubbing her chest gently. Glancing out her window, Maddie chewed her lip gently. Gathering a few of her papers, Maddie opened her window quietly. She'd done this a few times; sneaked out her window. There was an awning just below her window, and she was able to get to the roof from there. The roof was where she was headed now.
The afternoon was dwindling down to a beautiful evening. The sky was growing red and purple. The wind was cool but not cold and not too strong either. Sitting down on the roof, Maddie sighed into the wind; it felt better up here. She wasn't so confinded...looking out into the west, Maddie rubbed her lips gently. He was that way...she could sense how far...Maddie quickly shook her head and forced her mind back on her work.

Alayna merely shrugged to Keith, leaning against the bedroom doorframe to take off the heals she was wearing. She sighed in relief before her eyes darted over to Keith as his shirt came off, revealing his skin.
She blinked as she pulled off the jacket she was wearing, distantly tossing to towards the chair, her eyes still on Keith and the swirling patterens on his chest. "Is this what you were trying to explain before you left?" Alayna asked, untucking her blouse from her skirt as she walked over to the bed, still looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm

OOC: I know what you mean =] I'm always here for ya, if you need it.

BIC:
Alexi nodded, "Probably" He agreed, "Oh well, at least we know the whole seperation thing cam be done, though they might be reluctant" He said, smiling lightly and glancing at Nick again.
"So, if we get Serena a horse for their birthday, I was thinking we get Nick a guitar or something? He seemed so interested in them.." He trailed off, wondering what she thought.

---
Zach shook his head, curling in his mother's lap, lookng a bit zoned out as he watched the opening of the movie. He barely glanced up to acknoweldge his dad. He was just to icky feeling and exahusted to actually sit up.

Demitri frowned, "Well, Sven did say he'd never be one hundered percent healthy" He said, kissing her forhead, before brushing his lips over Zach.
"Guess that's the price we pay for having a son" He grinned softly, though he looked a bit grim. It always pained him, knowing his child would never ever been one hundered percent. He knew this would effect Zach long into his life, and he could already tell his teenage years would be particularly hard.

Keith nodded, flopping on the bed.
"It's a really confusing angel thing, even I don't fully understand" He said with a small, yet exaggereated yawn.
"Hurts like a bitch though" He grumbled, shaking his head softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Maria nodded in agreement as she turned down the highway, heading back towards their house in the city. She glanced back at Nick occassionally, hearing the boy stirr restlessly before settling back down again. She glanced out of her mirrors, signally before shifting to the next lane over, snagging the car into cruise.
Looking back at Alexi, Maria thought over what he said with a soft nod. "That would require guitar lessons as well..." she murmured thoughtfully. Knowing that the sepereation of thw twins was possible was good, because Serena would need horse-back ridding lessons if they invested in a horse for here.

Pulling up to the house, Maria discovered that Carlos had actually beaten them home. His car was already parked in one of the reserverd spots, and the lights were on inside the small home. Turning off the car and getting out, Maria opened the door to pull Nick from his seat. By now, he was actually out cold. Maria couldn't rememeber the last time Nick had slept this hard. She gathered him in her arms, letting his head rest on her shoulder as the walked up to the house, waiting patiently for Alexi to get the door.

--------------------------------

Kristen chewed her lip gently, still running her fingers through Zach's hair softly as she looked down at her son. She glanced back up at Demitri as he kissed her forehead.
"He might grow out of it..." Kristen murmured. "Sven said it was due to the mix of his genes. If one dominates the other, he'll be fine." she said, which basically rested on Zach's strength alone. He was either going to be a shifter with vampiric qualities, or the other way around. Zach hadn't shown signs of either yet.
"He still has a few years before he'll show any signs of being a shifter though." Kristen murmured. That was because of Zach's quick aging. Techincially, he was only two years old, though mentally and physically, he was closer to seven or eight, just two years behind Maddie.
Thinking of Maddie, Kristen's head shot up suddenly. "Is Maddie on the roof again?" Kristen asked with a frown. She hadn't heard anything from the girls room in a while, or from downstairs for that matter. The only other place she would be, if not in the house, was outside, or on the roof. Kristen didn't hear the swings creaking outside either, so she guessed her daughter was positioned on the latter once more.

Alayna reached forward, about to brush her fingers over Keith's silver colored skin when he said it hurt. She quickly curcled her fingers back, not wanting to accidently cause him anymore pain.
"Oh..." Alayna murmured softlt, putting her hand back down in her lap. "I'm guessing it'll be pointless for me to ask why they had to do this then..." Alayna sighed, standing up from the bed and rummaging in her draws for something more comfortable to wear.
She was quiet as she searched through her clothes, unable to stop her thoughts from wandering, which only made the silence between her and Keith thicker. Rubbing her eyes, Alayna finally found a pair of shorts and a tank top to change into, and silently walked into the bathroom to change.
She was glad that Keith was back, although there was so much she didn't understand, and she knew there was more going on then what he was telling her. Walking back out, fully changed, Alayna crawled onto the bed, looking almost childishly as she settled down next to him, hands gathered at her chest with a soft sigh.
"I missed you..." Alayna murmured quietly, though she didn't look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: