Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Maria sighed gently. "That means we have to reorganize the guest room and make room for the babies things...though I was thinking would could set up a crib in here for the first few weeks...." Maria murmured, rubbing her forehead gently with a toothy yawn. "That's of course, assuming since our child will be full vampire, they'll age just as fast as little Zachery...he went from new born to 18months in nearly two weeks..." Maria said, snuggling back against Alexi's chest. "A few more minutes though?" Maria asked softly, suddenly tired and wanting to rest.

Once Zach was fed, Kristen cleaned up the messy breakfast. Maddie, upon hearing that she could go back to bed, went straight upstairs, looking as pale and sick as Demitri probably felt. Kristen winced, hearing Demitri reching again. Putting Zach expertly on her hip, Kristen headed upstairs.
"Hey..." Kristen murmured, peeking into the room softly. She put Zach back in the crib with a few of his baby toys to keep him occupied before walking over to Demitri's side of the bed, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head, "We can lie in bed as long as you want love" He said, kissing her cheek.
"You're the one with the child growing inside you, that gives you a free pass to lay in bed all day, and get anything you want" He said, stretching out and wrapping his arms around her. He really didn't care what they did, they just had to get this stuff done, and soon.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in, "Hey" He croaked, "Don't worry, I'm fine" He reassured with a tired smile.
"Alexi just gave me a bit of a cuncussion, which really suck for vampires" He smirked, "Hence the vomiting" He shifted, watching Zach with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Maria grinned softly, though she yawned again. "Good because I am positively exhausted." Maria murmured, sighing contently as Alexi wrapped his arms around her and she fell into that vampirc version of sleep.

"A concussion?" Kristen as in bewilderment. "Demitri a concussion is a result of a serious blow to the head which can lead to comas, death or memory loss..." Kristen murmured. "Not a stomach flu last time I checked." She glanced down at the bucket in his hands and sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She saw Demitri's focus changed, and Kristen glanced over her shoulder at Zach, a small smile on her face. Turning her attention back to Demitri, Kristen was still frowning.
"Will it pass?" she asked, rubbing her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Alexi smiled, kissing her again, "Good, get some rest" He winked at her, "I don't mind sleeping for a bit, then going shopping" He said, a small sigh escaping him, he was comfortable, happy, and enjoying himself immensely.

Demitri sighed. "It's different for vampires, and for me, whenever I smack my head to hard, it seems to start telling my stomach to empty itself" He said, shaking his head and rubbed his eyes.
"It'll pass in a few hours" He murmured, suddenly realizing that today was Maddie's first day of school.
"Hey, did you get Maddie off alright?" He frowned, why hadn't she woken him up to help? Zach and Maddie were both a handful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Kristen shook her head gently. "Maddie's not feeling well. And after yesterday, I wasn't going to push her to go." she explained softly, nodding as Demitri said the vomitting would pass within the day.
"She's sound asleep now." Kristen murmured, glancing at the clock. Usually Maddie was up and wide awake around this time, which only added to how well the little girl wasn't feeling. Glancing back at Zach to see that he was alright, Kristen smiled softly.
"I'm gonna jump in the shower." Kristen said, running her fingers through her hair softly. She'd leave Demitri their bathroom, and use Maddie incase Demitri grew sick again. Grabbing clean clothes, Kristen walked over to Demitri, kissing his forehead gently before leaving the room.

Sunlight was starting to streak in through their window. Alayna frowned, not wanting to be awake just yet, but her body was telling her otherwise. Yawning softly, Alayna rubbed her face and strentched slightly. Keith was still wrapped around her comfortably, which was nice, and made Alayna grin. She looked up to face him, giving his lips a soft kiss before she slowly detatched herself and went into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Demitri nodded, "Makes sense, but she has to start soon" He said, shaking his head and watching her go off. He shook his head again, glancing back at Zach whom was staring at him with huge green eyes.
"I'm fine" He muttered to the baby.
"Mama?" Zach asked, causing Demitri to leap about half a foot in the air.
"D-did you-you just talk?" He stammered, staring at his son, having missed Zach speaking yesterday.

Keith grumbled as Alayna left the bed, but he made no move to wake up, far to content sleeping for now. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes and shifting so he was curled up in the blankets, extremely content.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Kristen laughed. "Yes. For the first time yesterday." Kristen said as she started the shower, able to hear Zach and Demitri in the room. "Sven said his growth would accelerate until he reached close to Maddie's age. He's close to 18months old, and that's about when babies start talking." She explained softly, stepping under the warm water. It helped her relax a bit, but her head was still pounding and racing from yesterday. She wanted to talk to Demitri about what him and his brothers had talked about...and she needed to talk to Alayna and Nicko too...and they still had to go school shopping for Maddie.
Stepping out of the shower, Kristen quickly got dressed in her sweatpants and tank top, brushed through her hair and walked back to Demitri and Zach. She grinned at him, going over to pick him up and hold him. "What was that? Mama?" Kristen asked with a smirk, bouncing Zach gently. "How about Dadda?"

Alayna brushed her teeth, glancing at the shower before nodding to herself and jumping into the shower as well. She sighed deeply as the warm water ran over her body; it felt good, relaxing, soothingly. She shampooed her hair, rising the suds out and being gentle around the tender spot at the base of her neck before just sighing and resting against the side of her shower, content with the water running over her body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and goggling at the baby.
"Oh" He said weakly, sitting back on the bed, a surprised look on his face.
"I can't believe it" He said, shaking his head, "He said his first word, and I missed it" He said, reaching up and taking the baby from Kristen.
"I can't believe you" He grumbled at his son, who just grinned cheekily at him. Surprisingly Demitri was feeling better, his stomach had begun to settle, and his pounding headache was beginning to receed, which was a nice feeling.
"Daddy?" He asked the baby.
"Mama" Zach clapped, grabbing his dad's face, and laughing.
"Noo, Daddy" Demitri said, pronouncing the word slowly, "D-" Zach laughed, almost like he was playing with them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Kristen chuckled, sitting down on the bed, ruffling her hair gently as Demitri took their baby from her. Obviously he was feeling better, which was good. She watched the Father and son, drawing her knee up and resting her head on her arm. It was adorable, watching the two of them, espeically Zach. Kristen laughed.
"He thinks it's a game." Kristen said, shaking her head gently. "Silly boy." Kristen murmured, glancing up when the door that connected to Maddie's room opened slightly. She smiled at her daughter, waving the little girl over.

Maddie still looked upset. Her face was a bit pale, and her eyes were a dark grayish blue. She was wrapped in her blanket, and still in her pajama's as she shuffled towards the bed, climbing up and curling into Kristen's lap.
"Still not feeling good?" Kristen murmured to which Maddie mumbled a no and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Demitri growled in mock annoyance, making Zach jump and look up at his dad in surprise, before he attempted to imitate the noise, though all he managed a squeak.
"So you'll growl, but not say dad?" Demitri whined, shaking his head and chuckling softly.
"Loser" He muttered to his son, kissing his forhead, glancing up as Maddie came in.

Frowning, he figured her condition was because of him, "Sorry kiddo" He said, she had to go to school tomorrow, "Kristen, I think maybe we should split up today" He said, sighing tiredly, "One of us stay here with the kids, the other go shopping for Maddie, since she really should go to school tomorrow" He said, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Maddie sighed, coughing lightly as she snuggled closer to Kristen. Her mother started to run her fingers through Maddie's hair, which helped calm the girl a bit at the mentioning of shopping. Maddie definitely did not want to go back.

Looking up at Demitri, Kristen sighed deeply. "You really think that's such a good idea after what happened yesterday?" she asked softly so Maddie wouldn't be worried. She rubbed her eyes gently before rubbing Maddie's back gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Demitri sighed, "It's fine, I'll go" He said with a small smile, jiggling Zach on his lap with a small sigh.
"I'm bullet proof, and I can handle this" He said, shaking his head, looking at her with a look that clearly said 'don't worry, it's fine' since he really didn't want her to worry.

"Listen love, I can go, it needs to get done" He said, looking around and shaking his head. He rose slowly, still holding Zach and setting him back down in his crib as he dressed, pulling on a clean pair of jeans and putting on a button up, long sleeve light blue shirt.
"Trust me" He smirked, "I can take Zach if you want, keep him out of your hair?" He really wasn't worried, and Kristen would be safe here, Vlad and Sven were coming back, and he wouldn't leave until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Kristen looked down, finding Maddie sound asleep in her lap, though she continued to run her fingers through the little girls hair. She watched Demitri, clearily looking unease about the whole situation. They hadn't had time to really sit and talk about what had happened. And the fact that Demitri didn't seem to want to tell herl, bothered her greatily.

"No you can leave Zach here..." Kristen murmured, watching as he put down the little boy. She sighed, looking down at the floor thoughtfully before looking back at Maddie. She chewed her lip softly, running her own fingers through her hair with her free hand. "This one is probably going to sleep all day." Kristen murmured, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Demitri nodded, "Alright" He said, "Vlad and Sven are gonna come by later, guess they wanted to see Maddie after her first day, but they'll hang out till I get back" He said, his tone taking on a serious expression. He wasn't going to let anything bad happen to this family, especially not after yesterday.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in a bit, I have my phone" He reminded her, hearing his brother's downstairs.
"I'm gonna get going, I love you" He said, snagging his Austin Martin keys, kissing her cheek, Zach's head, and Maddie's forhead.
"Bye" And with that, he disappeared out the bedroom door, stopping only to talk to Sven and Vlad before the familiar purr of a car engine was heard.

Zach bit his lip, watching his dad go, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes. He began to sniffle, whine, and whimper softly.
"Dada" He called, though it was far to late. He glanced at Kristen, lip quivering dangerously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Kristen sighed deeply and nodded to Demitri. She picked up Maddie gently to get out from uner her. The little girl stirred slightly, but when Kristen pulled the blankets around her, Maddie sighed and setteled back down. Kristen watched as Demitri left, wincing slightly and rubbing her forehead. She looked up as Zach spoke, and her heart nearly broke.
"Oh Zach..." Kristen sighed, frowning deeply as she picked up the little boy and rocked gently. "Shh..." she murmured, glancing down as Maddie moaned in her sleep. Not wanting to wake up her daughter, Kristen continued to rock with Zach as she walked outside.

"Hey Vlad, Sven." Kristen said with a soft nod as she walked down the stairs, moving soothily to keep Zachery calm.
Alayna came down the stairs then, dressed in a soft brown skirt and a regular black t-shirt. "Oh, hey Sven, Vlad. I didn't know you guys were coming back..." Alayna murmured softly, smiling lightly before going into the kitchen to start a pot of water to boil.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Zach clung to Kristen's hair and shirt, still sniffling, tears running down his cheeks, though he remained silent. He was obviously missing his father a lot, since the baby hadn't really gotten to see him lately. He whined, looking up as his uncles, eyes red rimmed, before he buried his face in his mom's neck, crying softly.

Sven glanced up, "Yea, we came to see Maddie get home from school, but, I guess that didn't happen" He said, glancing at Alayna and shrugging. He frowned, hearing the noise Zach was making, "What's wrong with him? He was fine yesterday" He said, Vlad frowned, looking confused.
"Demitri mentioned going to get Maddie's things, for back to school" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm

"Easy...easy...I'm here..." Kristen murmured as Zach cried in her shoulder. She boucned gently, rubbing his back and cooning softly. Looking at Sven and Vlad, Kristen gave a slight pained smile.
"My money's on the seperation. Maddie hadn't been feeling good, an after yesterday, I didn't want to push her to go to school. She stayed home, and she just fell asleep. Demitri left and..."

"Mommy?" Maddie pained voice called from upstairs. Kristen sighed deply and shrugged.
"And she's no longer awake." Kristen said, rubbing her eyes gently. "Downstairs sweety. Vlad and Sven are here." she called gently.
Maddie came pantering down the stairs then, looking more then a little upset and went straight towards Vlad, wrapping her arms around him and burrying her face in his shirt.
Kristen gave a small smile before nodding towards the kicthen so that everyone could sit down.

"Demitri head out?" Alayna asked, sipping her tea as she watched Kristen sit down and wince. The girl glanced up as Vlad and Sven came in, along with little Maddie. Poor Maddie, Alayna thought. This was supposed to have been her first day of school too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:08 pm

"You think he's attatched to Demitri too? Or he's just being whiney?" Sven asked, shaking his head and rubbing Zach's back absentmindedly. He sighed, poor Kristen and Demitri life was getting to be a bit stressed for the two of them, and so short after their honeymoon and everything.

Vlad knelt as Maddie came downstairs.
"Hey kiddo" He said, scooping her up and rubbing her back affectionately. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking at Kristen before following them into the kitchen.
"Oh well, he'll be back soon" He said, shrugging lightly, rocking Maddie back and forth.

"Yea, went to get Maddie's stuff for school tomrrow" Sven answered Alayna, sliding onto one of the stools.
"Keith still asleep?" He asked, curiously, his head cocked to one side.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Kristen thought about Sven's question. "I'm honestly not that sure...." she murmured, still trying to calm the fussing child. "Alright...alright..." she murmured, rubbing his back and kissing his head softly. "He'll be back soon..." Kristen promised, wincing slightly as Alayna slid her over a small cup of coffee. "Thanks."

Alayna nodded gently to Kristen, sitting back down and sipping from her tea gently. "Yea...usually if I start the coffee he'll wake up sooner." Alayna said, looking from Vlad to Sven, then Kristen again. "You're all acting very calm considering yesterday." she mumbled into her mug.

Maddie didn't give Vlad an answer. She rested her head on his shoulder, shaking her head. "I don't feel good." she mumbled, which was basically all she had told Kristen this morning. Everything felt so off to Maddie, nothing was making sense and it was stressing the little girl out much more then she was letting on. Whimpering slightly, Maddie turned her head into Vlad's neck, not want to look at anyone or deal with anything. She just wanted to be held.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Sven chuckled, "Well, thats a good way to wake someone up" He said with a small grin. He frowned however, hearing Maddie talk, "That'll be from Demitri I'm guessing" He said, "The rage, and illness" He muttered, "Should pass soon" He murmured, looking at Kristen, sighing and stretching his arms above his head.

Zach whined again, shifting constantly, seeming unable to even sit still. He whimpered sharply, his fingers suddenly tightening on Kristen, the sure sign of an impending breakdown. He seemed fairly inconsolable at the moment, which really sucked for whomever had to deal with him.

Vlad sighed, hugging Maddied tightly, "Dont worry kiddo, your dad will be back soon with all your new school stuff" He said, hugging her tightly. He rubbed her back, letting Maddie hide against him, mildly surprised that she had come running to him so quickly, instead of to her mom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 pm

"Mmhm." Kristen agreed with a mouthful of coffee. "Demitri was sick this morning..." kristen murmured. Since Sven knew about the rage, she didn't see the need to explain what had happened to Demitri last night.

"Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't." Alayna murmured. "It was late last night before either of us went to bed thanks to this one." Alayna muttered, nodding her head affectionately towards Kristen who looked bewildered.
"What did I do?" Kristen asked as she stood up, recogninzing all the tall tale signs that Zach was about to start crying. She bounced softly, rocking him in order to keep him calm.
"All those questions you were asking last night. And you never explained yourself." Alayna said, frowning softly at Zach.

Maddie merely nodded, not even wanting to open the caan of worms that would explode if Maddie spoke. She suddenly was afraid of leaving the house after what had happened. At the though, Maddie's hand clutched at Vlad's shirt.
"Will you always come visit after school?" Maddie asked quietly, her forehead resting against Vlad's neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Sven sighed, "Want me to take him?" He offered Kristen, figuring that she could talk to Alayna, and he might be able to distract the baby sufficently, well hopefully for a few minutes. He glanced at Alayna, "He's a sleeper, but at least he's not sick anymore" He said with a small shrug.

Vlad glanced at Maddie, "Of course I will" He said, "I can pick you up if you want, on my way to your house" He offered, looking at Kristen with an arched eyebrow.
"If that's okay with your mom and dad" He reminded her gently, "Your dad will drop you off, and then, if you want, when your done, I can pick you up" He knew that'd be easier for Kristen and Demitri, especially with Zach. It was less driving and what not.

Zach's fussing was finally beginning to exahust him, though he would still whimper occasionally, tears dripping down his cheeks, though he drooped forward, head resting against Kristen.
"Dada" He said again, sounding almost stubborn, though he stuck his thumb in his mouth, fussing on and off.

"Back" A familiar voice rang out, Demitri came trotting into the room, two bags in his hand.
"I think I got everything" He said, looking at Kristen, Vlad and Sven as he put the bags on the table.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"Its alright Sven." Kristen murmured softly. She looked betweem the two vampires and chewed the inside of her lip. She glanced at Alayna hopefully, a pleading lookk ing her eyes that Alayna knew all too well.
"Fine." Alayna sighed, tossing her hands up in defeat, going to put her tea cup in the sink.

"That would be good." Maddie said with a distant nod. She looked over at Kristen expectantly, and her mother nodded gently.
"So long your father agrees too." Kristen said, though she had a good feeling Demitri wouldn't. As Zach spoke again, Kristen sighed.

"I know, I know." She mumbled, and a few minutes later, Demitri was in the house. Kristen grinned. "Hey, look who's here." Kristen said, gently detatching herself from Zachs grip to turn the baby so he could see Demitri clearly.

Maddie smiled lightly and nodded, eyes going wide at the sight of the two bags. "Imma need all that?" She mumbled tiredly, still resting on Vlad comfortablly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm

"As long as I'm okay with what?" Demitri asked, before shrugging, "Some of it's extra, just in case stuff" He replied, smiling at Maddie. He glanced from her to Vlad, before Zach drew his attention.
"Dada" The baby cried, arms outstretched. Demitri's eyes went wide again, "I keep missing stuff" He grumbled, sliding across the room and scooping the baby up.

"Hey whined, miss me?" He said, wiping the tears from Zach's cheeks, "You wanna double check those bags? Make sure I didn't miss anything?" He asked Kristen curiously, though she had told him yesterday was was needed, so he was sure he had gotten it. Almost everything was kung-fu panda themed, the backpack, notebooks and a lunchbox. He smiled, rocking Zach back and forth, a small smile on his face as the baby began to quiet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 pm

"Vlad offered to pick Maddie up from school tomorrow." Kristen said, grinning as Zach calmed down instantly in his fathers arms. She nodded over to Maddie, who was still resting in Vlad's arms, looking beyond content, though still a bit under the weather. She nodded gently, reaching into the bag and begining to pull out stuff.

When Maddie saw the Kung Fu Panda backpack, her eyes lit up. "Po!" she called, picking her head up gently and pulling her thumb out from her mouth. She grinned, watching all the things that Kristen pulled up out of the bag.
"Whoa, cool." Maddie said, smiling as she rested her head back on Vlad's shoulder, looking at the notebooks and the lunchbox.

"This is the last of it." Maria said, putting the last few bags of babie clothes down in the room they had rearranged. She rubbed her stomach gently, which, now that she was fully awake, could tell was much more rounder then last night. The shirt she was wearing was loose around her stomach, and the jeans weren't her usual tightfitted either. They had gone out and gotten a crib, as well as clothes, diapers bottles and other essentials.
"Guess we should go tell the others huh?" Maria asked, smirking as she looked at Alexi lovingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: