Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Alexi shrugged, "Makes sense to me" He murmured, he would have done the same thing.
"Oh well" He said with a small grin, rubbing his eyes absentmindedly.
"Yea, you should let Carlos know love" He said gently, "I dunno, Kristen definatly went from no pregnancy to a baby in like two weeks" He murmured, "Who knows how this one will go" He smiled at her, "But the fact we're having a baby is more the exciting to me" He winked, "And makes up for every single dramatic moment that will come"

Keith glanced up, "Sure thing" He said, "He still sleep in you and Demitri's room?" When she nodded, he stood up, holding the baby carefully, rocking him back and forth absentmindedly, and heading upstairs. He passed Alayna and raised an eyebrow at her as he passed by, heading upstairs to put the baby to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Maria sighed, running her fingers through her hair softly, looking down at Alexi, and then her stomach. "I know. I'm just worrying." Maria murmured. If things got worse, Maria and Alexi would be needed...Maria sighed, forcing the thoughts out of her mind. It rarely came to that. There were always threaths...always tension...it would pass. Maria told herself, smiling down at Alexi.
"It is rather unbelieveable as well..." Maria murmured.

Maddie rested against Kristen's shoulder as Kristen lead Keith upstairs. "Guys, Keith's coming to lay Zach down..." Kristen murmured softly, knowing Maria and Alexi were still in her bedroom with Demitri. He had been out for a while, and Kristen was suddenly aware of why she had such a horrible headache; Alexi had smacked him hard. She shifted Maddie's weight gently as she opened the bedroom door to the little girls room. Maddie stirred slightly as Kristen pulled on Maddie's p.j's but otherwise mumbled and went straight back to sleep.

Alayna shrugged hopelessly as Keith walked after Kristen upstairs. She sighed, turning off the light in the kitchen and going back to the t.v. room. She wasn't sure if Kristen would explain what that had been all about, though Alayna hoped she would. She knew Keith was curious now, so maybe that could help Alayna get the answers out of Kristen.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Alexi glanced up as Kristen spoke, "Things will be fine love, your priority is the safety of our child" He said gently, rubbing her stomach, though he stopped as Keith came in.
"Hey guys" Keith said, putting Zach in the crib and making sure the small blanket was wrapped around him, as hte kid was old enough to have one now.
"See you guys" He called, Alexi waved absentmindedly, his attention on Maria.
"Ready to get going?" He asked her with a small frown, "It might be best for us to wander off" He said, shaking his head, "Especially if you want to call Carlos"

Keith came back downstairs, walking straight to his room, where he knew Alayna was.
"What's up?" He asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Maria smiled, as, of course, Alexi knew exactly what she was thinking and why she was worrying. "I have as much of an obligation to my family as you do Alexi." she murmured softly, glancing up as Keith came into the room. She smiled, watching as the angel set down the small vampire, covered him up and left. Maria stood up from Alexi to wander over to Zach, watching him sleep peacefully for a moment. She smiled at the thought of having a crib set up in their own room, with their child sleeping just as peacefully.
Glancing back at Alexi, Maria gave a small nod in agreement. "Yes, I suppose we should. It's getting late anyway." Maria murmured softly, walking back over to Alexi and taking his hand. That fact that his casts were gone made Maria grin. "You know..." she said as they walked from the room. "This is the first night in two weeks without casts." Maria said with a small glint in her eyes.

Alayna glanced up as Keith came back to the t.v. room. "Hey." she murmured, as she shut off the movie and switch the t.v. to regular channels.
"I have absouletly no idea." Alayna said, shaking her head in frustation. "Kristen got really pale when I told her my full name and she looked like she was going to pass out. She wouldn't tell me why it was so important though..." Alayna explained before looking over at him. "Any idea what that could be about?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Alexi smiled, "We all have obligations to our family, seems we can't get rid of them" He said, laughing and standing up, smiling as she took his hand.
"But, regardless of your obligations, or mine, this child now comes first, above Demitri, Sven, Vlad, Alayna, Keith, Kristen, Zach, Maddie, Carlos, Keith, Shaye, any of them" He said, his voice serious.
The serious soon cleared as he saw the look in her eye.
"My love, you definately like having the casts off" He teased, "C'mon, lets go take advanted of this" He winked, though his arms still tinged from the bites Demitri had given him, and the still healing injuries he had given himself.

Keith shrugged, "Nope, no idea" He said with a small frown. "I don't know" He sighed, "Weird" He said, sitting down on the bed, making his wings vanish absentmindedly.
"Shall we ask someone? Or just let it be for now?" He asked curiously, wondering if they should pry.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Maria rested her hand on her stomach gently as Alexi spoke. She looked up at him with a deep expression on her face. "I know." she answered with a deep sigh. It wouldn't be that difficult; the others would understand. It was rare, extremely so, for vampires to have children. Rare to the point where Maria hadn't thought it possible, at all.
Glancing up at Alexi from under her long lashes, Maria grinned as they walked outside and she handed over to keys to Alexi. "I can't help it." Maria answered back as a small protest, pouting gently, though, now she was anxious to get back home.

Alayna sighed. "I don't know..." she murmured. "I feel like...it's none of my business in a way." Alayna said with a sad smile. "I meant, I care about Kristen, Demitri, and the kids; them plus you and Nicko are my family. But...I'm not like they are..." Alayna murmured, not even sure how to say what she was trying to express. She sighed, rubbing her arms gently as she glanced distantly at the t.v. which was in russian and Alayna could barely understand.
"Whatever Kristen knows, if it deeply invovles me, I want to know." Alayna muttered then, almost sharply, though she sighed and was back to normal, glancing up at Keith. "You looked cute with Zach and Maddie sleeping with you." she said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and smiling as he took the keys.
"Yes" He breathed, eccstatic to be driving on his car again.
"Don't worry love, they'll understand, no matter what, they'll understand" He said, kissing her cheek as he slid into the car.
"Baby I missed you" He purred to his car, chuckling at his own silliness.
"Come on, we could go shopping, for the baby if you want?" He offered, knowing that would cheer Maria up.

Keith sighed, shrugging, "What do you mean?" He asked them curiously. "Not like them?" That confused him. He shook his head, a small frown on his face.
"Well, if it involves you, it involves me, and we have a right now" He said with a small grin.
"Did I? I felt like a mattress" He teased Alayna affectionately.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Maria rolled her eyes gently as Alexi started the car. "And you tell me not to talk to the car..." she teased, rolling her eyes again as she slipped into the passangers side. She glanced down at the clock and shook her head. They had stayed longer at Demitri's then Maria had realized.
"Most of the stores are closed at this hour...we can go in the morning." Maria said, rubbing her stomach gently. She had heard Sven explaining about Kristen's rapid preganacy. She vaguely wondered the same thing would happen to her.
"If we're expecting a baby in two weeks, I suppose we should start tossing names into the air." Maria said, leaning back in her seat and glancing at Alexi with a soft grin on her face.

Alayna smiled sadly. "Keith, you honestly haven't noticed?" she murmured quietly. "Kristen's a shifter...Demitri's a vampire...your an angel." she said, her voice growing quiet though a bit airy espically as she spoke about Keith. "And I am...?" she asked trailing off with a small shrug, drawing her knees up to her chest as she sat on the couch.
She glanced up at the ceiling and shrugged. "I guess we'll have to ask Kristen in the morning." Alayna murmured since the shifter hadn't come back downstairs, Alayna firgured she was asleep. She glanced up as the eleven o'clock news came on and she sighed; it was late.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Keith sighed, shrugging his shoulders lightly, "Okay" He said, nodding.
"But if it means anything, you're just as special as we are" He said, shaking his head and sighing exahustedly, he glanced up, "Time sure flies" He commented, stretching out on the bed and dropping his jeans on the floor, along with his shirt, and scrambled into bed.
"Well, it'll work out, you'll see" He said, smiling at her and shaking his head.

Alexi shrugged, "My car, I can talk to it" He said, shaking his head and nodding. "Ah, right, I forget, humans actually sleep" He teased, "Tomorrow it is" He turned onto the main highway, half way home,
"Hmm, well names? Any suggestions, I sort of like Serena for a girl" He murmured, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Alayna sighed as Keith dressed for bed before scrambling back into bed. She only half believed that he actually meant she was just as special. As far as Alayna was concerned, she was pretty sure she was the plainest one under this roof. She smiled at Keith, knowing that he was trying to make her feel better. She nodded gently, clicking off the lamp and t.v., knowing Keith was exhausted. She would lay down with him, actually wanting to just cuddle with him now. She pulled the covers over her as well, snuggling close to Keith with a soft sigh.

Maria laughed. "Yes darling, humans. Sleep. It's a pretty big deal for them." she said, bitting down on her lip gently as Alexi drove onto the highway. They were that much closer to being home...she glanced at him, looking him over once before the subject he was talking about came back to her.
"Serena huh?" she murmured. "Like Serenity...pretty." Maria said softly, rubbing her stomach gently. "Hmm...what if it's a boy?" Maria asked, not at all sure what the gender of their child would be. Weren't mothers supposed to have some idea about it? Maybe that was just a human superstitious...
Maria sat back, letting her mind drift over the names she had seen and heard over the years, focusing on the boys. "Nicholas..." Maria murmured, her spanish heritage accenting the name elegantly. She blinked, looking back at Alexi with a smile. "I like that name."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Keith smiled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. He kissed her forehead, though the angel was exahusted, and he slowly began to drift off, falling asleep the second his head hit the pillow.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and smiling.
"Serena for a girl and Nicholas for a boy" He agreed, "Sounds awesome, that was a lot eaiser then I thought" He said, reaching over and taking her hand, squeezing it gently.
"Hmm, what room should we make the baby's room?" He asked, thinking of their appartment, the summer house was easy, the appartment, not so much. He shook his head, glancing up as their street came up, and he pulled off the main highway, heading towards their appartement.
"Almost home" He said, pulling into the parking garage, and parking in their designated spot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Maria laughed. "It was easy. Why do humans make such a big deal about it?" she asked curiously, grinning as Alexi took her hand. She was mostly happy that Alexi could take her hand. The casts had limited Alexi's hand mobility to only his fingers. Now, Alexi could hold her hand entirely. She smiled gently, bringing Alexi's hand over to brush her lips over his fingers gently.

"Hmm.." Maria mumbled. "Well...we do have the spare bedroom across the hall..." Maria said, grinning as Alexi pulled into their garage. She tried to keep herself from looking too excited. She stepped out of the car gracefully, closing the door behind her gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Alexi smiled at Maria, so amazed that he could actually hold her hand. Damn it all he had missed this.
"Well, that could work" He agreed, unlocking the door that led to the appartment, and dashed up them, though he was slow enough to not actually drag Maria along.

"Come on" He chuckled, "Are we going to bed?" He turned, draping himself dramatically over the doorframe, his blue eyes sparkling with happiness and amusmant. Gods he loved her, and was beyond happy that she wanted to be with him. He still didn't understand how they could have been friends for so long, and not feel any of these emotions, and now, well, they were having a child together.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Maria laughed, the sound echoing as the ascended the flight of staris to their apparement. She grinned at Alexi, looking at him with the same expression on her face. Smoothily, Maria brushed a curl from her face, tossing her head to the side as she looked at Alexi. She narrowed her eyes curiously, trying to desipher the look on his face and the emotions he was feeling...Maria bit her lip gently, knowing then what he was thinking about.
"It was always there love," Maria murmured softly with a grin. "We just didn't realize it."

She tossed another curl from her face, laughing as Alexi drapped himself against the doorframe that lead into their apparement, chewing her finger now, trying not to grin or smirk.
"Your first night in over two weeks that you can actually go to bed and undress yourself..." Maria enticed, smirking and ducking under his arm to get inside. She tossed a look over her shoulder that practically scream 'come get me' before she disappeared, up the stairs to their bedroom in a flash.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Alexi laughed, charging after Maria, "Mm, I think I'm going to enjoy undressing myself" He said with a small smile, sliding elegantly into the bedroom, though he scooped her up, holding her in his arms.
"Mmm, though I'm more excited about being able to hold you again" He said, kissing her cheek.
"Because, in all honesty, thats what I missed most" He admitted, his voice taking on a serious note.

Demitri slowly began to wake up, his head was pounding, and he felt awful.
"Damn" He groaned, rubbing his head, surprised as he felt the bump. "Alexi" He grumbled, his head was pounding, and his arms ached, probably from all the venom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Maria laughed in enjoyment as Alexi picked her up and held her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and resting her head under his chest.
"I know. I missed that too." Maria said, looking up at Alexi and the serious expression on his face. She didn't want him thinking about that though. She didn't want to think about it either. He was better now, ten times better then back in Italy. It wouldn't happen again.
"But you can now..." Maria said, hoping to bring back the playful mood they'd had a moment ago. "You don't want to make up for lost time love?" Maria asked curiously, tilting her head softly, batting her eyelashes slowly at him before laughing to herself. Doing that to human men usually had them making a line towards Maria. She doubted it would have an effect on Alexi.

Kristen sucked in a harsh breath as her head pounded. The headache she'd recieved from the blow to the head Demitri took was keeping her awake. And when it pulsated, Kristen groaned softly. Then she heard Demitri muttered under his breath. Picking her head up from her pillow, Kristen turned to glance at him from over her shoulder. Seeing him away, Krsiten rolled over entirely.
"Hey..." Kristen murmured softly, rubbing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Alexi smiled, letting his teasing mood come back, mainly for Maria's sake.
"You know, that doesn't work on me, your little love games. Human boys are weak dear, I'm used to your amazing looks, and even more intense attitude" He said, winking at her and sliding over to the bed, where he very gently deposited her. He smirked, flopping down next to her, "Well, Im ready for bed" He faked a yawn, stretching out and pretending to sleep, knowing it would drive her nuts.

Demitri sighed, "Hey" He muttered, still rubbing his head absentmindedly. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you, go back to sleep" He said, his head hurt, so he definately intended to drift off again. He slid his arms around her, kissing her cheek lightly, "Okay?" He murmured, yawning against the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Maria sighed, sounding defeated as Alexi placed her down on the bed and then flopped down next to her. She grinned, actually prepared for that from Alexi.
"Alright love." she murmured, reaching over and rubbing his shoulders gently. "You must be exhausted after today..." she said, her voice sounding extremely sympathetic. "I just need to change." she said softly, kissing his cheek and standing up elegantly. She pulled off her shirt slowly as she walked over to her dresser. She hummed to herself, purposely keeping her back to Alexi as she wigged from her jeans, kicking them to the side gently. She opened her draws, clad in only her undergaremtns, as she looked for her night dress. Finding one to her liking, Maria grinned as she slipped off her bra an pulled on the short, satin red night gown.
"Much better." Maria said, finally turning around to Alexi as she walked back to the bed. "Still want to get some sleep love?" she asked, slidding under the covers and reaching over to turn off the bedroom light, her fingers inches from flipping the switch, waiting for Alexi's answer.

Kristen sighed gently as Demitri arms came around her. "Mkay." she murmured, unable to protest. Her head still pounded but she was able to ignore it mostly. Closing her eyes, Kristen sighed deeply before drifting off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Alexi groaned as Maria called his bluff, and the proceeded to change into an extremely sexy nightgown.
"Maria" He laughed, "No, I'm not at all tired" He said, reaching over and pulling her into him, growling, his fangs sliding into existence to compliment his lust. He rolled so she was on top of him, his hands holding her against him, before he switched the light.
"So nice having the use of my hands back" He muttered into the darkness, before he gently pulled the blankets around the two of them...

Demitri sighed, his head was spinning, he could tell something was wrong, but he ws far to exahusted to even really comprehend what was even wrong to begin with. Yawning, he curled up, passing out again, next to Kristen comfortably.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Maria laughed sweetly, hearing Alexi groan and moan behind her. She passed her lips over her own fangs as Alexi pulled her to him, and she didn't resist at all. She had missed this. She had missed him. Alexi hadn't been himself in Italy. This was the Alexi she knew; the Alexi who played around, teasing and joked. The Alexi who was passionate and caring about the people he loved. The Alexi who was pulling her ontop of him, turning off the light, pulling the blankets over both of them...The Alexi she loved.

Kristen woke up what felt a second later. She blinked as she looked around the dimly lit room. She rubbed her face, frowning. What time was it? She glanced at the clock and tried not to groan. She heard Zach fussing then, and new he was about to start crying. Demitri was still out, probably from yesterday. Holding her head, Kristen gently detatched herself from the bed, going over to Zach and picking him up smoothily.
"Shh..I'm here." Kristen murmured, grabbing a clean diaper and clothes before leaving the room so Demitri could rest, taking Zach to the bathroom down the hall to change him. "A little better?" she asked, knowing he was probably hungry too. Rubbing her eyes tiredly, Kristen sighed, picking up the clean baby boy and going down to the kicthen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"I love you" Alexi muttered, emerging tiredly from the blankets, his hair tousled, his skin red in someplaces from half healed injuries. Vampires tended to bite when the became overly passionate, which was definately what had happened. Curling up next to her, Alexi's hand slid around Maria's stomach, pulling her to him. His eyes grew wide in surprise, she definately felt a little bgger, which was rather startling.
"Love..." He trailed off, looking at her curiously.

Demitri was aware of Zach fussing, but he didn't have the energy to get up. He groaned, tossing for a moment, before burrowing back into the blankets. His head still ached, which definately wasn't right. He should have healed by now, unless Alexi hit him to hard, and given him a concussion or something, which was rare for a vampire, and could be even worse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Maria laughed. "I was just thinking the same thing." she teased, rolling onto her side softly, rubbing her shoulder with a small wince as the marks slowly went away from Alexi. The night had been amazing and Maria was still in a blissful fogg. Maria purred as Alexi's arm wound around her, resting against her stomach softly. She didn't even notice her sudden growth.
"Hmm?" Maria asked softly, glancing at Alexi over her reddend shoulder.

Kristen massaged her temples as she grabbed one of the cans of baby food that she was thankful to have bought the other day. She had seen Demitri feeding Zach actually baby food yesterday, which was good, and she was sure he'd take it now. Holding Zach gently in her lap, Kristen popped open the can, using a small spoon to dish out the mix of food.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and rubbed his eyes.
"You don't notice?" He asked, chuckling softly, "You're a fair bit bigger my dear" He said, kissing her affectionately, "But in that good, your pregnant way" He said softly, kissing her cheek now, not wnating to stress her out or anything. He knew most woman would have a panic attack at being told she was bigger in a matter of hours, but he had no desire to scare her, in fact, he was excited.

Demitri finally woke up, "Damn" He groaned, his head ached, and his stomach was rolling. He definately could feel the concussion now. Staggering up, he made his way to the washroom, promptly throwing up. Thankfully, it wasn't a bad one, he'd had worse, they just tended to make him super sick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Maria rubbed her face in an effort to wake herself up. Reaching down to where Alexi's hand was, Maria's eyes went wide. Oh she was definitely pregnant now. There was no doubt about it. She calmed a bit under Alexi's care and affection, getting a hold on her breathing.
"That was much sooner then expected." Maria said, with a light chuckle though she looked nervous and excited at the same time.

Kristen groaned, hearing Demitri vomitting upstairs. That was never, ever good in her eyes. She sighed though, going back to Zach and making sure he ate at least half the baby food. Her eyes glanced up when Maddie patted into the room. It was close to seven-thrity in the morning. Early for even Maddie.
"Its early honey." Kristen murmured.
"Don't I have school today?" Maddie asked softly. Kristen sighed, having forgotten during all the chaos of yesterday. Speaking of the chaos, Kristen wasn't so sure if Maddie should start school today.
kristen gave her daughter a simple smile. "Do you want to go today?" She asked, seeing the listless expression on Maddies face and the exhaustion in her eyes.
"No.." Maddie mumbled.
"Then you can stay home for today. Go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:16 am

Alexi laughed, hugging her tightly, "Don't worry love, it's completely natural, at least according to our resident doctor" He said with a small smile. He sighed, kissing her cheek, his hand resting on her stomach now, "Just means we really have to go shopping" He teased, "And maybe tell the others, or else they'll be in for quiet the surprise" He teased.

Demitri groaned, hauling himself back to bed, cursing Alexi, though he wasn't really mad at him, just thankful. He curled up, his head spinning.
"Not again" He hissed, grabbing the bucket they tactfully kept in the washroom, which he had thought to bring back, and emptied his stomach. He really hated concussions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: