Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm

"Thank you darling." Maria murmured as Serena promised to take it easy. She sighed, still holding the girl and rubbing Serena's back soothingly.
"Your Father had to run out for a bit. He'll be back soon." Maria said gently, rocking with the girl to try and calm her down. Hearing Serena's plead of no school, Maria couldn't help but smile.
"Don't worry sweetie, you don't have to go to school." Maria said. "I already called to say you weren't feeling good so you can stay home."

Kristen looked stricken at what Demitri was telling her. She looked away for a moment, unsure of what to say. How though, Kristen wondered, was she to know about Vlad's previous love life? Sighing deeply, Kristen stood up from the couch when she realized what time it was. She said nothing about breaking the bond between Vlad and Maddie though.
"I'm going to make sure the kids are sleeping." She murmured before leaving the room and going upstairs. Since Zach's room was the closet to the stairway, Kristen knocked gently before opening the door.
"Zach? Time for bed sweetie."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Serena nodded, "Oh" She said softly, reaching up and hugging her Mom. She hurt, but she was relieved about not having to go to school.
"What about Nick?" She asked, her stomach rolling again as she quickly emptied it. Tears were rolling down her face, the little girl had never been sick before, never ever. She cried softly, clinging to her mother, worried.
"Hey" Alexi called, rushing into the room as he heard crying. "Oh, gods Serena" He said, looking at Maria worridly.

Demitri nodded numbly, he shouldn't have said anything about Vlad's life, he knew it was personal. He frowned, shaking his head and wandering upstairs, into his and Kristen's room, changing his clothes and curling up in the bed, mind spinning.
Zach sighed, "Okay" He grumbled, crawling into bed as his mother knocked on the door. He didn't invite her in or anything, his mood was still miserable, so he just curled up in his blankets, glaring angrily at the wall, his lego spread all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 am

Maria sighed gently. "Nick can stay if he wants." she was able to say before Serena moved and emptied her stomach again. She held the girl gently, drawing her hair from her face and rubbing her back gently.
"Alright, alright..." Maria murmured as Serena clung to her again. "Its better that you let it out of your system, it'll pass faster." Maria said gently, brushing Serena's hair from her face soothingly. Glancing up as Alexi returned, Maria smiled gently at him before her eyes darted down to the pot.
"She'll be alright love," Maria said, not wanting to worry the already frightened child. "Could you wash out the pot?" Maria asked softly, shifting gently to wrap her arms reassuringly around Serena.

Kristen pushed open Zach's door, smiling lightly at him. She could tell that he was still in a sour mood as she walked carefully over to his bed. Pulling the blankets over him gently, Kristen sat down on the bed and leaned down to kiss Zach's forehead lightly.
"I know a lot has been going on," she murured softly, brushing Zach's hair from his face softly. "Tomorrow once your done with any homework, we'll spend the afternoon together. How's that sound?" Kristen asked softly, tilting her head curiously. She didn't want Zach to feel that he was unnloved or unwanted due to everything that was happening.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:21 am

Alexi nodded, taking the pot and disappearing into the kitchen. Washing it quickly, he soon returned, sitting next to Maria, letting Serena shift so her feet were in his lap.
"She takes after me and Demitri" He murmured, rubbing the little girl's back in order to sooth her.
"She been like this for awhile?" He asked Maria, wondering if he had left her to deal with Serena's illness for awhile. He frowned, "I'm gonna go check on Nick" He murmured, kissing Serena's forhead and heading towards the twins' bedroom.

Zach glanced up as mom came in, sighing he smiled lightly as she mentioned spending some time, just the two of them, and nodded.
"I'd like that" He said gently to his mother, before burrowing back down in the blankets in an attempt to warm up a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 pm

"Not for too long..." Maria murmured softly as Alexi cleaned out the pot and came to sit back down on the couch with her and Serena. The girl seemed to be settleing down now, and Maria nodded to Alexi as he walked off to go check on Nick.
The boy was a bit restless in his sleep. He was frowning, and every now and then would roll over with a soft groan. Other then that though, he was still sound asleep.

Kristen smiled at her son, kissing his forehead again. "I love you." she murmured, pulling the blankets around him gently before standing up. She left the room quickly, turning off Zach's light and closing the door.
Going down the hallway, Kristen knocked on Maddie's door. Hearing no answer though, Kristen walked inside with a small frown. Maddie was already asleep, a text book and notebook in her lap, and her bedlamp still on. Kristen sighed, quietly walking over to her daughter and putting away the book and pulling the covers over Maddie. She kissed the little girls head softly before clicking off the light and leaving the room.
In the masterbed room, Kristen sighed and collasped onto the bed beside Demitri. She laid there for a moment before sitting up and undressing from her regular clothes before slidding back under the covers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Alexi smiled, "Well that's a relief" He said to his wife as he wandered into the bedroom. He glanced at Nick, sighing and rubbing the boy's back reassuringly, trying to sooth him. Nick must really be exahusted if he wasn't waking up in order to see Serena, and check if he was okay. Walking back out into the livingroom, he was in time to catch Serena emptying her stomach again.
"Well, Nick's passed out" He said, rubbing Serena's back as Maria held her hair.
Serena sniffled, wiping her mouth again, and hiding against her mother.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in, "They asleep?" He asked curiously, "Also, are you dropping them off or picking them up tomorrow" They too turns, if Kristen dropped off, Demitri picked up, and vice versa. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, it had been a lont, long night.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

"Ok..ok..." Maria murmured softly as Serena threw up once more into the clean pot. She held back Serena's hair with a small frown and as Alexi came back, Maria glanced at him. As Serena curled back against her, Maria kissed Serena's forehead, careful not to touch her bump at all.
"Shh.." Maria murmured gently as she swayed softly with Serena in her arms. "He's asleep?" Maria asked softly, finding that strnage.

Kristen rolled onto her side, wrapping her arm gently around Demitri's chest, holding herself closely against him.
"I'll pick them up later if you'll drop them off." Kristen murmured softly. It had been an extremely long and tiring day for Kristen. It was close to midnight, and she had been up for at least eighteen hours. She doubted she would even wake up until ten or so tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Serena sighed, curling with her mother, shaking a bit from the straing of vomiting. Finally, the little girl's eyes slid shut, and she fell into a restless sleep, still curled in her mother's arms, tears fresh on her face.
Alexi nodded, "Guess he's worn out" He murmured, watching Serena begin to drift off in Maria's arms.
"I guess, her exahustion must be wearing him out as well" He said softly, shrugging lightly.
"I called the school, while I was hunting, and I told them the twins would be out for about the next week and a half" He said, "So, they're fine for missing, apparently no homework really anyway" He said, shrugging a bit.

Demitri nodded, "Can do" He said, wrapping his arms around her and drifting off. Sighing, a few hours later, the alarm clock went off. It was nearly silent, but for him, it was loud enough to wake him up no problem. Turning off, he sighed, shaking his head and slid from bed, showering and dressing before he went to rouse the kids.
"Maddie?" He knocked on her bedroom door, carefully opening the door to wake up the little girl.
"Time to get up" He said, only leaving once he was sure she was awake.
Moving on, he went to rouse Zach, carefully waking his son up.
'Zach?" He sighed, Zach was a lot harder to wake up then Maddie. Finally, he had the little boy up, and showering, and headed downstairs to make breakfast and pack lunches.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Maria nodded gently and sighed softly as Serena finally fell asleep. She kept her arms around her gently though, since every now and then the girl shifted around in her sleep.
"Oh, good." Maria murmured, hearing that they wouldn't be missing much from school. Even though they were still young, Maria took their education serious. "I hope she'll be alright by the flight." Maria murmured, having not exactly expected Serena's reaction to the concussion to be so violent. The girl had vomitted nearly five times.

Maddie gasped softly as Demitri shook her awake. She frowned, rubbing her face as she looked around softly. Seeing what time it was, Maddie groaned; school...right. She nodded to Demitri as she sat up in her bed, rubbing her face and trying to wake herself up. Pushing away the covers, Maddie stood up slowly and walked over to her closet for her clothes. Zach had beaten her to the shower this morning, but since she had taken one last night, she could skip the morning wash-up.
Pulling on a pair of comfy black pants, Maddie slid on a plain white shirt and the matching black sweater. Running her fingers through her hair, Maddie found her small black flats and pulled them on before looking around for her backpack.
She remembered then that she was going into the six grade. Finding her schedule, Maddie put it in her jacket pocket, made sure she had her books for her classes, zipped up her backpack to sling it on her shoulder before leaving her room, joining Demitri downstairs in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Alexi nodded, "I wasn't to worried, but at least they wont be to far behind, and can take a few days to recover" He nodded at Serena, frowning and taking the pot back to the kitchen to wash it again, "You think she'll be okay?" He asked, returning, making sure to keep the pot with them, just in case. He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, "Maria, you should get some rest" He muttered, "Since you get to spend tomorrow here, while I head to work to prep Mitch and Jason" He winked, "I can stay up with her" He could tell Maria was beyond reluctant to leave Serena, and he couldn't blame her. This was Serena's first illness, and she was worried, it was stamped clear across her face.

Demitri glanced up as Maddie came downstairs.
"Morning" He said, Maddie looked tons better, Vlad must not have gone far, he was probably just at Sven's which wasn't far enough to hurt Maddie.
"You all set for sixth grade?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her, as he began to make some eggs for Zach. He knwe the little boy liked eggs sunny side up and some dry toast.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked, as a still sleepy Zach came stumbling down the stairs.
"Morning" Demitri said, Zach grunted a reply, pulling himself up onto one of the bar stools around the kitchen island, and waited for his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

"I hope so love." Maria murmured, still rocking slowly with the sleeping child. Looking up at Alexi, Maria sighed, but gently released Serena, letting Alexi take the child. Maria brushed Serena's hair from her face as Alexi held her and she sighed.
"I pray that this won't be a sign of the furture." Maria said, with a small smirk on her face as she took her head. This was Serena's first major injury...and Nick had sprained his ankel once. The twins hadn't even reached their fifth birthday yet, even though they both appeared to be six years old.
"You'll be alright to stay with her?" Maria asked softly, standing up from the couch and looking down at him.

"Morning." Maddie mumbled as she put her bag down near a stool. She saw that Demitri was making eggs, but she wasn't exactly in the mood for hot food. She rubbed her eyes, still trying to wake up before going to find her box of Cheros.
"I just want cerial..." Maddie yawned, putting her bowl next to the box on the island before going to the fridge for the gallon of milk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Alexi smiled, "They're kids love, they have accidents" He said softly, shaking his head and nodding.
"I will most definately be fine staying with my daughter. Besides, I can work and watch the news, and make sure she doesn't start throwing up again" He said, taking Serena, who squirmed a bit, but calmed in her father's lap almost instantly.
"Night love" Alexi said, watching Maria go, before turning the TV on and finding the news.

Demitri nodded, "Okay" He said with a small grin.
"You okay?" He asked Maddie, putting the plate in front of Zach. Smiling, Zach took the toast, dunking it into the center of the eggs and taking a small bite of the toast.
"Thanks dad" He said, rubbing his face.
"You two finish your homework?" He asked curiously.
"Yea, I just had some reading" Zach said, taking a sip of the blood his dad had put in front of him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Maddie smiled reassuringly to Demitri as she poured her cerial and then the milk into her bowl. "A little nervous.." she admitted, having time to think about the classes she would have to take later. When Demitri mentioned homework, Maddie's eyes went wide and she reached down in her backpack. She had done all the vocab that she needed, but she hadn't finished reading for her history class. Grabbing her text book, Maddie crunched on her breakfast as she opened to the last page she remembered reading.

Maddie nodded in agreement to Zach as her eyes scanned over the textbook writting. As she finished her breakfast, she managed to finish her reading, and she scribbled down a few things into her notebook. Sighing, Maddie put away her stuff and took her bowl to the sink. Glancing at the clock, Maddie turned to her father.
"Time to go?" she asked softly, reaching down for her backpack and tossing it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Demitri nodded, "Being nervous is natural" He said, taking Zach's plate and washing it quickly. As he helped the kdis get ready for school.
"Come on kids" He muttered, heading out to the car, making sure he had the backpacks and what not. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and starting the car, man it had been a long night. He checked on the kids, starting down the driveway and towards the school.

Around eleven, Serena woke up. She was wrapped in a blanket, a bucket by her head, on the floor, lying on the couch. She yawned, rubbing her eyes, looking around curiously.
"Dad?" She asked, wondering where everyone had gotten.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Maddie yawned and followed after Demitri and Zach, hauling her slightly heavy bag onto her shoulder. Climbing into the car, Maddie pulled her seatbelt across her chest. Leaning back against her chair, Maddie yawned again, rubbing her eyes gently. As Demitri headed towards the school, Maddie closed her eyes, though every now and then she shifted to show she wasn't falling asleep.

When they pulled up to the school, the sun was up and the day was growing warm. Maddie yawned as she unbuckled herself and jumped out from the SUV. She grabbed her bag and tossed it over her shoulder. "Bye Dad." she said before walking around the front of the car to head up the stairs, though she waited for her brother at the start of the steps.

Maria glanced up, hearing Serena's soft voice from where she was sitting in the kicthen. Standing up, Maria took another sip from her bottle of blood as she walked into the livingroom.
"Morning mia.." Maria said with a small smile as she sat next to Serena on the sofa. "Just waking up?" she asked, though it was obvious that she was. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Zach sighed, curling up in the backseat, eyes open in mere slits as he stared out the window. As they pulled up to the school, he slid out, grabbing his bag.
"See you later" He waved to his father, catching up with Maddie on the steps. He shifted his bag on his back, rubbing his eyes lightly.
"C'mon" He muttered to his sister was the bell rang, and he wandered inside, going towards his class. He sighed, wondering what would happen when he saw Taylor. He was a bit freaked, needless to say, considering everything that had happened, and how mad his parents had been.

Serena glanced up as her mother came in, and she rubbed her eyes, sighing softly.
"Morning" She said, sitting up a bit and looking at her, "Yea" She said, nodding lightly, "My tummy feels better" She said with a small smile. "Where are Daddy and Nick?" She asked curiously, wondering where her dad and brother had disappeared to.

Zach sat on the steps outside of the school, his eye was slightly black, as he had had a fight with Taylor at lunch, though neither boy had gotten in much trouble, not even a phone call home. He sighed, sniffling a bit as a few tears rolled down his cheek as he waited for his mother to come pick them up. He didn't know where Maddie was, she didn't know about the fight, since she hadn't been around at lunch.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

"Yep." Maddie mumbled as she walked up the steps to the school. She pulled out her new schedule, looking at the class number she was supposed to have first thing in the morning. Nodding to Zach, Maddie wandered off down a different hall to the middle school building. She found her first class, which seemed to be math, and wandered in curiously.
Instantly, Maddie felt a bit out of place. She clutched at her bag, walking into the classroom slowly and finding a vacant desk to sit at.
"Your a little young to be in this class aren't you?" a voice behind Maddie called. She sat up and turned around to the boy behind her. He seemed nice, and his question had been more curious then hostile.
Maddie gave him a small smile. "Yea, I know." she murmured, not exactly sure how to explain why she was here. As the class started though, the boy soon found out why.
"What other classes do you have?" he asked her after their math class was over. Maddie wordlessly handed over her schedule for him to look over.
"Madison Draq huh?" he asked, and Maddie nodded. "My mom works for one of your Dad's companies. I'm Geramiah Parche. We have a few classes together, come on."

Maria smiled, glad that Serena felt much better after the difficult night she had had. "Your father had to go down to the club and take care of some last minute things." Maria said. "We're going to be leaving on Wednsday to London, to visit your Uncle Carlos." Maria explained. "Nick is in the den. He didn't want to both you while you were sleeping." Maria murmured, though Nick was in the livingroom now, looking at his Mother curiously. She smiled to him and nodded. Nick grinned and came into the room fully, leaning against the back of the couch to look down at Serena. He gave his twin a reassuring smile.
"You gotta see the pictures Mommy has of London." Nick said, bright blue eyes dancing excitedly.

"Nuh uh, the velocity of an object is the distance times the mass of the object." Gerry said as they walked out of science class since Maddie was still trying to finish up her notes.
"Then distance is the mass divided by the velocity?" Maddie asked, looking up at him.
"Yea." he agreed with a nod. Maddie sighed and quickly rewrote her notes. Looking up at the clock, Maddie muttered something to herself and shook her head.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" Maddie asked, putting her books away.
"Yep."
Maddie smiled and quickly ran out once the bell ran. Seeing Zach on the steps, looking completely dishelved, Maddie frowned. She sat next to him slowly, looking at his face with the same worried frown.
"What happened?" she asked, wondering who had messed with her brother to the point that he was crying. She forced herself to remain calm at the moment, wanting to know what happened so she knew who to hurt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Serena smiled at her mother, "Uncle Carlos?" She asked, rubbing her eyes, smiling excitedly.
"We're going to London?" Her eyes were shining as Nick came in.
"Pictures?" She asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Can I see them?" She asked, gingerly sliding off of the couch. She felt horrible, beyond horrible, her head spun, and her stomach rolled for a moment, but she managed to settle it rather quickly.

Zach glanced up as Maddie came over. He scrubbed his face hastily and shook his head, "Taylor" He finally sniffled, trying to pull himself together. He sighed, shaking his head, "We had afight over what happened at his house, he said it was mu fault" He said, shaking his head. "I said it wasn't, and that he knew I couldn't eat that stuff, and then he hit me" He grumbled, "So I hite him back" He frowned lightly, "We had a fight, Miss. Jane broke us up, but we didn't get into trouble" He said, looking up for his mom's car.
"Where's mom?" He asked, wondering where she was. She had said they'd spend the afternoon together.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

"Yes. Carlos is my brohter, but he lives in London." Maria explained. Seeing that Serena tried to get up, Maria rested her hand on Serena's shoulder. "Darling sitting up that fast will make you dizzy." Maria said, watching her daughter critically.
"I'll go get them." Nick said, disappearing for a moment to get the album that Maria had shown him this morning. It was still sitting on his mother's bed. Grabbing it, he hurried back to the livingroom. He sat down next to Serena with the photo book in his lap. "Mom takes a lot of pictures." Nick warned, though he smiled as he opened to the first page. The pictures ranged from simple tourist shots, to pictures during the night life of London, and other places across England.

Maddie tensed and her hands clenched into fists as she listened to what Zach was telling her. Half of her was ready to go and find Taylor and put him in his place. The other half of her saw how upset Zach was, and she didn't want to leave him alone. She also didn't want to bring him along if she was going to get into a fight.
Growling in her throat, Maddie tossed her bag off and wrapped her arms around Zach's shoulders. "If he does anything else to you, and I mean giving you so much as an angry glare, you tell me alright?" Maddie said. "I'll take care of it." she could handle the heat and trouble with their parents since she already had a history of fighting. She didn't want the same for Zach, and him having such a clean record was probably what kept him from getting in trouble today.

Kristen ran her fingers through her hair as she waited patiently in the long line of parents needing to pick up their children. Soon though, she pulled up to the front of the school. Rolling the windows down, she waved to Zach and Maddie before stepping out of the car.
"There she is." Maddie murmured softly, bright blue eyes still blazing dangerously. She glanced around as she stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. She still had one arm tossed over Zach's shoulder, and she led him down the steps to their mother.
"Hey!" Kristen said, sounding excited until she saw the look on her childrens face. Frowning, she opened the door and let them both climb into the back seat before getting into the drivers seat herself. "Something happen at school today?" Kristen asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Serena sighed, nodding at her mother's comment.
"I'll try and remember" She said softly, rubbing her forhead lightly. She looked at Nick as he came back and sat down next to her.
"Okay" She said, leaning on his shoulder as he flipped through the pages, she stopped him occaiosnaly, asking her mom questions about the places and stuff.
"How long are we going to London for?" She asked, pulling her blanket around her, horse stuffie cuddled in her arms. She looked at her mother, wondering what they were doing today, or were they all taking it easy because of her.

Zach sighed, nodding his head at what Maddie said. He shook his head a bit, trying to look less weepy and miserable as Maddie pointed out their mother's car. He nodded, still sort of numb in his behaviour as his sister led him towards the car. He slid into the backseat, glancing at Kristen only then, his black eye apparent, as well as the tears on his cheeks.
"I got into a fight with Taylor" He said gently, wipping his cheeks with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Maria laughed as Serena questioned her about the country and the pictures that dipicted places. Ever since cameras had been invented, Maria had been slightly obssessed with pictures. They were the sole things, other than paintings, that could perserve a place in time. When she had lived in London, every ten years or so, she would go out with her camera and make up an album.
"A week or so." Maria said gently. "There's a lot of London and England that we want to show you."
"Were you born in London?" Nick asked curiously. Maria smiled, though it didn't look a hundred percent happy.
"No, I was born in Spain, as was your Uncle. We moved to Britian to live with other realitives when I was younger." Maria explained softly. "So London was my home for a long time." she said with another small smile.
"Oh.." Nick said with a nod.

Kristen frowned deeply, looking up at the mirror to see the blackness in Zach's eyes. She sucked in a breath, but realized her son was more heart-broken than angry. Maddie seemed to be the one steaming from this news. Kristen sighed, shaking her head gently; Maddie would be the angry one-Taylor was a shifter, like his mother. Maddie would take this personally, and if Taylor stepped too close to Zach for her liking, Kristen knew they would be getting a phone call from the school before noon.
Pulling up to the house, Kristen turned off the car before opening Zach's door and opening her arms for a hug with a sympathetic look on her face as Maddie walked up into the house. "I know you considered Taylor a friend Zach, but true friends will never hit you to hurt you." Kristen murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Serena listened curiously to their mother.
"Cool" She said, frowning as she saw that her mother was upset. She rubbed her eyes, looking back down at the pictures.
"What are we gonna go see?" She asked, she knew they wouldn't be allowed to go to some places, and she wanted to know where they'd be going. She shifted, stretching out, before curling back up, carefully rubbing her forhead again.
"Mommy, I have a headache" She muttered, wondering if there was anything to make it go away.

Zach sighed, trying to ignore the boiling anger rolling off of his sister. When they got home, he immediately hugged his mother back as she gave him the oppertunity.
"I-I know" He sobbed into her chest, "I just thought he was my friend" Zach had obviously given up on Taylor's friendship, but he was still upset.
"He said everything that happened at his house with his mother was my fault. I said it wasn't, and that they should know about my tummy. He got angry, and hit me" He sighed, scrubbing his face and sniffling.
"So I hit him back, like Maddie and Daddy taught me, Miss. Jane broke us up, and we didn't get into trouble, but.." He trailed off, sniffling again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

"Your father and Unlce will have that planned by the time we get there." Maria said with a mischevious smile.
"Your not gonne tell us?" Nick asked, batting his eyelasshes playfully. Maria laughed softly and shook her head.
"No, it'll be a surprise." Maria teased. Looking down at Serena, Maria nodded gently. "I'll go get some medicine for your headache honey." Maria said, getting up to walk into the kitchen for the tylenol. She came back with the small cup, handing it to Serena gently for her to drink it.

Kristen sighed, her heart falling as her son cling to her and cried. She hugged him tightly, holding him to her.
"I know love..." Kristen murmured, sitting Zach down on the car seat to brush the tears from his face. "And don't let your father know, but I'm glad you fought back. What happened on Friday was not your fault at all, and it was wrong of him to say anything other then sorry to you. A true friend wouldn't have done that" Kristen said strongly, kissing his forehead gently. She brushed the tears away again and gave her son a reassuring smile. "You'll make better friends then him Zach, I have no doubt about it. Now, how about we go inside...maybe have some icecream?" Kristen enticed since she had gone food shopping earlier today.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Serena pouted like Nick when they were told they didn;t get to know where they were going.
"Thanks" She said as her mother handed her the pills and drink. She popped one back, taking a small sip, and sighing. She rubbed her head lightly, looking back down at the pictures before settling back with a small sigh.
"Can we watch a movie?" She asked her mother, feeling tired.

Zach sighed, nodding his head as his mother reassured him.
"Daddy taught me to fight for a reason, is he gonna be mad at me?" He asked, looking worried, though his eyes brightened as his mother spoke about ice cream.
"Did you get chocolate?" He asked, since that was the only kind of icecream he could eat, or even tolerate.
"Mom, you said you and me were gonna do something today, are we still going to?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

"Of course." Maria said, smiling as Serena took the medicine. Nick swallowed and winced.
"Mom, I'm thirsty." Nick said. Maria picked up the more then half full bottle she had been sipping from earlier and handed it to her son.
Hearing about a movie, Maria smiled at Serena and nodded. "What movie do you want to watch sweetie?" she asked as she stood up to turn on the livingroom wide-screen t.v. and the d.v.d player. Nick shrugged, sipping from the bottle and looking at his sister curiously. She could choose for today since she wasn't feeling good.

"I don't think he planned for you having to fight so soon." Kristen said softly, giving her son a reassuring smile. "Your not in trouble in my eyes." Kristen said, picking Zach up triumphantly.
"Of course I bought chocolate. It's your favorite after all." Kristen said with a grin, kissing Zach's cheek as they walked inside.
"When I say I'm going to do something Zach, I mean it." Kristen said with a nod. "Whatever you want to do, we'll do. After we have icecream." Kristen added, putting Zach down once they were inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: