Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Serena sighed, looking thoughtful, before glancing at her twin. She sighed again, glancing at the DVDs, "Can we watch Lion King Two?" She asked curiously, she liked the second Lion King way better then the first. She looked at her twin, wondering if that was okay, he could pick the next movie, it was only fair. She rubbed her eyes, lying down with her head on the pillow, her thumb winding it's way into it's mouth, her horse tucked under one arm.
"How long till dad gets home?" She asked, using her free hand to rub her eyes.

Zach smiled, "Okay" He said, if he wasn't in trouble with his mom, then he wasn't in trouble with his dad, that was how it worked.
"Is dad at work?" He asked rubbing his eyes and smiling. "I dunno what I want to do" He admitted to his mother, he had thought she'd have something planned, so he hadn't really thought about the day or anything.
He sat down at his usual stool, waiting for his bowl of ice cream, and to see if Maddie would join them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Good music." Nick murmured as Serena selected a movie to watch. Maria smiled as Nick sat back contently near his sister, who was lying down next to him on the large couch. Maria slid the movie disc into the player and waited for the dvd menu to come up so she could hit play. Smiling, Maria sat down between Nick and Serena, pulling her into her lap gently.
"Is this the one with the Lion King's daughter?" Maria asked curiously as the movie slowly started.

"He had to go to his office for a little while." Kristen murmured with a nod. "He'll be back soon." Kristen said, putting Zach's bag down and going into the kicthen. She reached into the freezer for the chocolate icecream and grabbed two bowls, scooping out icecream for her and Zach. Putting a spoon in one of his scoops, Kristen slid the bowl to him and grinned.
"Hmm..." Kristen mused, putting the icecream away. "Well, there's a huge playroom, and all of the backyard for us to use..." Kristen said thoughtfully. "Hmm, when was the last time we built a fort?" Kristen asked, going over to her icecream and cutting a spoonfull of the hard chocolate icecream and eating it.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Serena smiled as her mother pulled her into her lap, she felt better there, safer. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, "Yea, with Simba's daughter" She said, "And Lion King one and a half is all about Timon and Pumba" She smiled, "It's the funniest one, this one is sort of a love story" She loved the second Lion King, as well as Lion King one and a half. She glanced at her mother, "Nick likes the music in them" She said, nodding at her twin.

Zach smiled, nodding his head as he began to nibble on his ice cream, careful not to eat to much at once.
"Can we go play outside? Build a fort in the woods?" He asked, his green eyes shining.
"Do you think Maddie will come play?" He asked, wondering if his older sister would want to come build a fort. He knew today was his special day with Kristen, but he didn't mind sharing with his sister, he enjoyed playing with her, when she was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 pm

"When doesn't Nick like the music?" Maria teased gently, wrapping an arm around her son playfully. Nick chuckled as he sipped on his mother's bottle and settled down as the movie started. Instantly, Nick started humming. Since Serena watched this movie whenever she got the chance, Nick had the song memorized, and he could never stop himself from humming.
"Oh I remember now." Maria said with a soft sigh as the movie started.

Kristen smiled. "Out in the forest huh..." she asked, a memory coming back to her that she would have to ask Demitri about when he came home. "I don't see why not. Actually...I have a small tent that we can take with us to put up...almost like we're camping out in the wilderness." Krsiten said, eyes widening for a moment. Zach tended to have a serious imagination, so Kristen was sure he'd get a kick out of that.
"Maddie's gonna have to come along." Kristen murmured, since Keith and Alayna had gone out for the afternoon, and Kristen didn't want to leave her home alone. She rubbed her lips gently as she finished her icecream and chuckled. Going into the forest was open feild for Maddie, and the only place Kristen would let her openly shift. That would be interesting, since Maddie hadn't shifted in a while when Zach was around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Serena smiled, "Its one of my favorites" She said, laughing as her brother began to hum. Nick was really good at having songs memorized, Serena not so much, the little girl could sing sure enough, but she never could remember all the words. She sighed, curling up in her mother's arms, eyes half closed as she watched the opening scene, a happy grin on her face.

"Really" Zach's eyes grew wide, his mind was working overdrive now. Clapping, he got up, remembering to put his bowl in the sink, and ran upstairs to get some toys and other things for the 'camping trip'. Though Zach would never admit it, he was jealous of Maddie's ability to shift. He had yet to show any vampiric abilities such as speed or strength, or any shifter ones. He often felt very left out in the family full od supernatural, and watching Maddie shift and run around, sometimes felt like rubbing salt in the wound. Sighing, he carefully gathered up some of his lego sets, hoping his mom would let them come outside to the tent.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

"Really really."Kristen said, watching with a laugh as Zach ran off excitedly. She cleaned up their icecream dishes before going into the garage and finding the tent bag. It was a four person tent, so it wasn't too small, but not too big either. Slinging the bag over her shoulder since it wasn't too heavy, Kristen headed back into the main room of the house. Putting the bag down, Kristen ran up to Maddie's room, knocking and opening the door at the same time.

"Hey," Kristen said, looking at the little girl who was laying on her floor, different text books and notebooks opened. Kristen raised an eyebrow gently as Maddie looked up with a slightly tired face. "Have you ben doing homework this whole time?" Kristen asked.
"Make up work..." Maddie sighed with a nod.
"Well you can pack it up to take it with you or leave it for a while, we're going out to the woods. I've got the tent and I'm gonna pack some snacks." Kristen said, looking at Maddie curiously.
"I'll take my math. It's easy." Maddie said with a nod.

"Zach are you packed up and ready?" Kristen called as she zipped up the small bag of snacks for the journey. Maddie came bouncing down, dressed in tough jeans, small hiking boots and a long sleeved shirt. She had a small messenger bag over her shoulder with her homework, and half her hair up in a bun.
"We're just going out to the woods?" Maddie asked, rubbing her shoulder gently as her mother nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Zach finished zipping up his backpack, filled with Lego and a few favorite books.
"I'm ready" He said, smiling at his mother, and glancing at Maddie as she came down. He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, before walking out to the backyard.
"Where are we gonna set up?" He asked his mom, shifting to fix his backpack, which was rather bulky due to the boxes of lego.

Sighing, he looked at the huge tent his mother had set up.
"Woah" He said, "Mom, can we go camping in the summer?" He asked, school was almost done for the year, and Demitri and Kristen had talked about a vacation.

Demitri sighed, pulling into the driveway, sliding from the car and heading inside. He found a note from Kristen, saying where they were, and grinned, Running upstairs, he changed into his jeans and what not, and headed out.
"Hey" He called out, seeing the tent set up in the distance.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Kristen grinned, seeing Zach come down. "Great, let's go." Kristen said, tossing the pack of snacks over her shoulder and leading the down of them outside. Maddie grinned at her brother before nodding and following Kristen outside.
"Just a little into the woods." Kristen said, looking down at Zach and Maddie. "There's a good clearing for a tent a few feet in." she explained. The way their house was set, they were almost completely surronded by a pine tree forest and then moutains beyond. It didn't take more then ten or so steps beyond the play set before they were in the forest clearing.
"Here's good." Kristen said with a nod, and soon there was a comfortable tent up.

"Hmm, that might not be a bad idea." Kristen agreed with a nod, opening the tent flap and letting Maddie scurry inside. Maddie sat down, quickly pulling out her homework so she could finish it and play.
"So what did you bring along?" Kristen asked curiously. She grinned suddenly, and looking up as Demitri showed up. She waved him over, hugging him tightly for a moment before looking down at the tent. "You son suggested we go camping over the summer." Kristen said brightly, winking to Zach gently. "I'm thinking we should have a decent campfire tonight; I brought along marshmellow to toast too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Zach smiled, pulling out his bag and emptying it.
"My legos, and some books" He explained, looking up as his dad came over.
"Hey Dad" He said with a huge grin, scurrying out of the tent to hug him.
"Hey kiddo" Demitri said, climbing into the tent with Zach, "Camping huh? That might be a good idea" He nodded, "In fact, it's a great one" He said with a small smile, "Sure thing kiddo, we can go camping for a week or so" He said, hugging him lightly and sitting down by Kristen.

"Yay" Zach said, glancing at his mom, eyes wide.
"So are we staying out here tonight?" He asked, wondering why she would bring marshmellows along, unless they were really camping.
Demitri sighed, letting Zach scramble into his lap, watching the little boy carefully begin to fit together pieces.
"How was school?" He asked, looking at the two children.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

"Hey Dad." Maddie said, looking up as Demitri came into the tent with them. She was chewing lightly on her pencil as she tried to work out a math problem.
Kristen chuckled. "How about we came out for real on Friday?" Kristen asked softly. "We'll stay here until it gets dark that way we can had a fire, and then we'll have to head home." Kristen said, ruffling Zach's hair lightly before looking back at the lego peice she'd been helping him put together. "Ok, this piece goes right there..." Kristen murmured, handing Zach another piece and showing him how it connected in the instructions book that came with every lego set.

Maddie glanced up gently at Zach when Demitri mentioned school. "I met this kid name Geramiah..." Maddie murmured softly. "He said your mom works for one of your companies..." Maddie trailed off with a small shrug. "I think my science teacher is pretty cool. She was teaching us about the movement of objects, like how to caculate the speed and distance if you know the mass and volume of the object in motion." Maddie said, half rambling off.
Kristen chuckled and shook her head at her daughter before looking at Zach gently. "Aside from lunch, how was your day sweetie?" she asked curiously, silently saying that she was explain about the small fight with Taylor to Demitri later.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Demitri smiled, "Oh cool, is he a nice guy?" He asked, sitting down by Maddie, since Kristen seemed to be interested in Zach. He glanced up, arching an eyebrow, before looking his son over carefully. He noticed the black eye, but hadn't said anything, and it seemed, he still wouldn't.
"Need a hand?" He asked Maddie curiously, glancing at the math problem she was doing. He figured she'd want to to do it on her own, but still, he'd offer.

Zach sighed, moving from his dad's lap to connec the lego pieces his mother had given him.
"It was okay, I played with Jack at recess, and sat with him in class" He said, "Miss. Jane gave us a few sentences to work on, but I finished" He said, shrugging lightly.
"Nick and Serena weren't at school today" He muttered, frowning and shrugging.
"Their teacher said they wouldn't be at school for a week and a half, I overheard her talking to Miss. Jane"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"He was nice to me." Maddie admitted with a soft nod as she looked back down at her math problem. Tilting her head curiously, a thought came to her. "Actually...I think he was an empath too..." Maddie mumbled softly with a light chuckle before trying to focus back on her math.
"It's actually not that hard." Maddie said, sounding surprised with a small smile on her face. "There are some principles that I don't know. My teacher gave them to me..." Maddie said, pulling out a small worksheet. "Oh." Maddie said, realizing why she couldn't figure out one of the problems and quietly doing it.
"Um...does that come out to twenty seven?" Maddie asked, wondering if she had done the math right on the puzzle.

Kristen smiled. "Jack is another boy in your class?" Kristen asked quietly, tilting her head as Zach put the pieces together. She looked back at the directions before showing Zach the piece he had to find next.
"Weren't Maria and Alexi thinking about going to London yesterday?" Kristen asked, looking up at Demitri curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Demitri glanced at the problem, double checking Maddie's math.
"Yupp" He said, smiling, "You think he's an empath too? Wow, that's cool" He said, "So are you two friends?" He asked, wondering about Maddie's new friend. It had been awhile since she had had someone to play with, a friend and what not. He smiled, wondering how long before the new boy was invited over. He wouldn't protest, not at all, and was in fact, looking forward to meeting him.

Zach shrugged, "Yea, he's a werewolf though" He wrinkled his nose. "But he's really nice" He said, glancing up as his father's head whipped around.
"Yea, they had mentioned it" Demitri said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice. His hatred for werewolves was strong, especially after what they had done to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"I think he's an empath, I'm not a hundred percent sure though." Maddie said with a small shrug. She grinned, knowing her math was right, and then she quickly went through her last few problems. She glanced up as well, hearing that a kid Zach knew was a werewolf. Maddie took a deep breath, since she shared in Demitri's hate of the specices, and she merely went back to her math like nothing had happened.

Kristen glanced up at Demitri gently, though she couldn't exactly blame him for hating werewolfs. "I guess if Maria and Alexi are going to London, Serena and Nick won't be around for a while." Kristen murmured, before looking at the small lego car Zach had made.
"Wow that's cool." Kristen said, looking back in the box. "Oh here, there's stickers too." she said, handing him the small paper so he could decorate it as he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Demitri sighed, "Well, maybe you should ask him" He said gently, smiling down at Maddie's math.
"Are you all done?" He asked her curiousy, looking down to double check her math. He sighed, kissing the top of her head to sooth her, he knew she detested werewolves as much as him. He also shook his head lightly, if Zach wanted to be friends with a werewolf, he could, as long as stuff didn't get dangerous.

Zach sighed, "Oh cool" He said, taking the stickers and shaking his head, "If they left, wouldn't they tell us?" He asked, feeling a bit put out. He and his cousins always hung out, and now he felt a bit left out. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes and carefully beginning to place the stickers on the lego batcar. He bit his lip, looking studious as he did so.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

"I might ask him tomorrow..." Maddie murmured softly. "He's in my math, science and history class." she explained softly as she finished the last of her problems. She was still a bit tense, since the mention of werewolves was bring back painful memories Maddie was still struggling to forget. She swallowed hard as Demitri kissed her, and she smiled softly.
"Yea, I'm done." Maddie said.

"Well, maybe they haven't left yet." Kristen said gently. "Serena hit her head again yesterday, she might not have been feeling good. They might have let her stay home today." Kristen explained with a shrug. She smiled as she watched Zach pick and place his stickers carefully onto his little batmobile lego car. It was cute.
"Yea, and wherever Serena goes, so does Nick." Maddie added, coming into the conversation as she put away her math workbook.

Kristen glanced up outside, surprised at how much time had passed. "Looks like it's time for a campfire..." Kristen said with a grin. "We'll need some firewood." Kristen added, looking at Demitri before back at Zach and then Maddie.
"And sticks to roast marshmellows." Maddie added, eagerily tugging her boots back on and crawling out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 am

Demitri smirked, "Fire wood and a fire coming up" He said, following Maddie out of the tent and disappearing effortlessly into the darkness. The tall vampire moved swiftly through the woods, breaking branches when necessary, but generally finding the dead, dry wood. Coming back to the small campsite, Demitri's arms were laden with wood as he began to set it up, using kindling and some paper to start the fire, before adding the bigger logs.

Zach watched his father and sister leave.
"Are we going to London to?" He asked his mom, as normally the two families did almost everything together. He sighed, climbing into her lap, not wanting to go find sticks, but wanting to stay here. He picked up the bag of marshmellows, looking at them hesitantly, he'd never had one before.
"Can I eat these?" He asked his mom curiously, Maddie seemed excited, so they were probably really yummy.

He glanced up as Demitri returned, watching his father start the fire. His green eyes grew wide and he left the tent, sitting down on the blanket Demitri had snagged from inside the tent and set up outside, "I'll run back to the house and get some chairs" Demitri said, glancing up as Maddie came back, grinning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Maddie grinned as she stepped outside, taking a deep breath of the crips cool air. She loved this time of day...when the sun was just starting to set, and the sky was starting to darken. The air always grew cooler, and she loved the different colors of the sky the clouds created. It gave her a bit of a rush; the day wasn't over, and the night was just starting. Maddie darted off, shifting in the process, just restless and wanting to run. She didn't go to far though, picking up a few sticks that look like decent fire-material.

"Hmm..." Kristen mused, thinking about Zach's questoin. "I don't know love. Maria has a brother who lives in London, and she hasn't seen him in a very long time." Kristen explained. "They're going to visit him, so I'm not really sure." Kristen murmured, which was true, since she had just heard about Maria and Alexi's plans. If they were leaving for London, Alexi must have had the kids pulled from school. Krsiten glanced up as Maddie's form shifted in the glow of the fire back to her human shape, and she dumped a few sticks into the kindling pile. Maddie couldn't afford to miss school...she had just started in a new grade...
"You can try one if you'd like." Kristen said. "It's mostly sugar though." Kristen said with a chuckle as she joined the rest of her family outisde of the tent.
"Oh, alright." Kristen said with a nod, watching as Maddie diligently stroked the fire.

Finding one of the sticks she had brought, Maddie handed it up to Kristen. "Can you make the edge sharp so I can roast a marshmellow?" she asked, knowing her mother was never without a knife.
Kristen smirked and nodded, pulling out the dagger at her back and giving the stick a few quick cuts before handing it back to Maddie. Her daughter smiled and stuck a fluffy mellow onto the edge of the stick, resting it just above the fire.
"Wanna try one?" Maddie asked, looking at her brother curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Demitri sighed, hurrying back and setting up a few chairs.
"Here we go" He said, setting them up so that everyone had a chair. Glancing at Zach, he carefully took the extra stick.
"Want me to make it for you?" He asked gently, figuring his son was a bit hesitant on the whole matter.

Zach frowned, "Oh" He said, feeling a bit left out. He rubbed his eyes, wondering why they wouldn't be going to London, it was probably because of school, and Maddie. He glanced up as his dad, "Okay" He said, moving so he was sitting on the chair next to him, a small frown creasing his features. He still wasn't sure what to make of this whole situation.

Alexi sighed, walking into the house after a long day.
"Hey" He said, seeing them all in the living room, watching Alpha and Omega, the new wolf movie. He smirked figuring that Maria had gone out and got it, or that she had ordered it on TV.
"Hey Dad' Serena replied, the little girl was curled up on the couch, wrapped in blankets, Nick and Maria hovering over her anxiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

As Demitri came back with the chair, Kristen smiled and sat down gently. She took another stick, and poked a marshmellow to roast for herself. Maddie watched as Demitri came back, and helped Zach with his marshmellow. She sighed, bitting into hers, which was gooey and golden brown on the outside.
"Mmm..." Maddie smiled. "Are there any gramcrackers?" she tried to asked, but her mouth was full of gooey mashmellow.

Kristen laughed and shook her head. "Maddie, don't talk with your mouth full." Kristen said, gasping as her marshmellow ended up a dark burnt color. She blew out the flame and sighed; Maddie giggled next to her and reached for a clean marshmellow to roast over the fire again.

Maria grinned as she heard Alexi walk in the house. She walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. He had been gone longer then she had thought she would be.
"Serena's doing better." Maria told him softly as she withdrew her arms and walked with him back into the living room. Nick was laughing at something that was happening in the movie. He was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, back pressed against the sofa where Serena was sitting, though he wasn't in the way of her seeing the movie.
"Hi Dad!" Nick said, looking up with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Demitri pulled the golden brown marshmellow free from the stick, carefully handing it to Zach.
"Well?" He asked, watching his son take it carefully and nibble on it. "It's good" Zach said, eyes wide as he began to eat the marshmellow earnestly now.
"Careful kiddo, you don't know how your stomach is gonna react" Demitri cautioned, beginning to make a new marshmellow. He didn't eat them, but he made them really good according to Maddie and Kristen, so he'd make them for whom ever asked.

Alexi smiled, "That's good" He said, "New Movie?" He asked, glacing at Nick, a small smile on his face.
"Is it a good one?" He asked at his son, sitting down next to him and giving Serena a light hug.
"How are you feeling kiddo?" He asked the little girl. "A bit better" She said, though she still looked tired. "That's good" Demitri said, kissing her forhead and hugging Nick carefully, a content expression on his face now that he was home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Kristen watched carefully as Demitri handed over the warm, toasted marshmellow towards Zach. She smiled, seeing that the little boy, like most small kids, thoroughly enjoyed the sweet treet. Maddie chuckled, watching as Demitri started to roast another marshmellow.
"I think you should give that one to Mommy..." Maddie said with a chuckle, since Kristen had tossed her burnt on back into the fire and it had burnty to a hard rock of ash. Kristen smiled, looking across the fire at Demitri for a moment with happiness and love.
"Do you remember that fort you brought took me too during our first Christmas here?" Kristen asked softly, stroking the fire and looking back up at Demitri.

"Yea, Mommy just ordered it..." Nick said, grinning as his father sat down next to him. Nick scooted a bit closer, though his eyes focused back on the movie. "It's funny." he said, chuckling to himself. Maria smiled, sitting back down next to Serena and letting the girl sit contently, or crawl into her lap if she wished.
"The children mentioned they had wanted to see it," Maria explained with a soft shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen, nodding lightly.
"I think you're right Maddie" He sad with a small smile, "And yes love, I remember the fort, quiet well" He said, smiling at her lightly. He pulled the marshmellow off of the stick, handing it to his wife, a small smile on his face.
"How's that?" He asked, "Also, why do you want to know about the fort?" He asked, Zach glanced up, "Fort?" He asked curiously.

Alexi smiled, "Looks like a good one" He smiled at Maria, "I'm not to worried about it" He said, "Hence why we have the movie channels" He said with a soft grin. He stretched out, wrapping his arm around Nick, as Serena scrambled into Maria's lap.
"So, how did the packing go? Or did you get any done?" He asked Maria curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Kristen laughed softly, sitting up and bitting into the marshmellow Demitri was handing her. She grinned, nodding her approval since her mouth was full as she chewed. Demitri may not understand human food, but he could roast a marshmellow over a campfire pretty damn well.
"What fort?" Maddie asked curiously, glancing up like her brother had, hearing what their parents were talking about.
Kristen chuckled a cough as she finished her marshmellow. "That's why." she answerd, nodding to Zach and Maddie. "I was talking with Zach earlier, about making a fort, and I was thinking we could make one like that out here." Kristen said, nodding to the trees around them.

Maria laughed, wrapping her arm around Serena gently, holding her comfortably as the movie continued to play. Nick laughed again and Maria couldn't help but chuckle.
"Oh there was little to no packing today." Maria said, shaking her head gently. "These two have been on a movie-watching marathon." Maria murmured.
"Hey, you like them too." Nick protested softly.
"Yes, yes of course." Maria sighed with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Demitri glanced around the area, nodding.
"Yea, we could definately build a fort out here, no problem" He said with a small smile, "When do you want to do that?" He asked her curiously, snagging another marshmellow to make one for Zach. The little boy seemed to be liking them, and as long as his stomach didn't bother him, he could eat a few more. He glanced at Maddie, "Would you two like a fort out here?" He asked, it wasn't far from the house, which was good, but it was private enough for the kids, so they could play and not be bothered by parents.

Serena smiled, "Well, we're watching movies tomorrow too" She pointed out, "Mom already said so" She grinned, curling up contently in Maria's lap, brown eyes sliding half closed as she grew caught up in the movie.
"Good thing Im home tomorrow, then maybe some packing will get done" He said with a casual wink at Maria, before tickling Nick's side, playfully of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: