Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Maddie's eyes went wide at the mention of a fort. She was still munching on a marshmellow, so she couldn't answer. Turning bright brown eyes on Zach, Maddie gave a smile and a nod in agreement. Kristen laughed softly at Maddie, who looked like a bit of a chipmunk with the marshmellows in her mouth.
"Well Zach, what do you think?" Kristen asked, looking down at her son with a curious expression.

Maria rolled her eyes gently at Alexi, though he was right. If he was hear to entertain the children, she could get to packing and have them set for the morning of the flight.
Nick laughed as Alexi tickled him and he rolled away across the floor. "Noo." Nick half growled, sitting crouched on all fours, looking at Alexi with a small grin, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Zach looked thoughtful for a moment longer, a small sigh escaping him.
"Yea, I'd like a fort" He said, shifting around to look at his mom. Sliding from his seat, he moved so he was sitting in her lap, curling up a bit, and pulling out his favorite book and handing it to her.
"Will you read this to me?" He asked, it was cozy, being by his mom, by the fire, it was nice. He rubbed his green eyes, yawning a bit as he looked at her, a small, soft smile on his face.

Alexi smirked, "Noo? I think you mean yes" He said, chasing after his son and scooping him up, continuing to tickle him.
"You're all mine" He said, grinning as he continued to tickle Nick. He stopped, however, when Serena began to laugh.
"Stop" She begged, looking at her father, "What?" He asked, confused. "I can feel it, you tickling Nick" The little girl gasped. Alexi frowned, looking at Maria, this was knew. The twins coud feel eachothers pain, but tickling? That was pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 am

Kristen laughed gently as Zach crawled his way up into her lap. She put her stick down to wrap her arms around him, hugging him gently. Seeing the book he handed her, Kristen smiled.
"You really like this book huh?" she asked him, since she had read this to him the other night. Sitting back comfortably into the chair, Kristen kept her arms around her son and opened the book to the first page so they could both see, then she started to read.

Maddie twirled her stick, which was burning in the fire as she listened to Kristen reading the book. She liked when her mother read. Her voice was softly, not too loud, but not too quiet either. She read smoothily, and to Maddie, Kristen almost painted a picture of the story, just like in the book. Maddie hugged herself gently, still sitting in front of the fire. Looking up at Kristen and Zach, Maddie sighed softly and scurried over to Demitri. She was getting tired, and in her sleepy mood, Maddie always grew childish, wanting to be held.

Nick growled lightly as his father lunged forward, and he wasn't yet fast enough to dodge his grasp. "Noo!" Nick laughed as he was tickled. He squirmed in Alexi's arms, trying to break free. Then he heard his sister's laughing, and Alexi stopped. Nick was still giggle, practically hanging upsidedown in Alexi's arms.
Maria's eyes went side, and she startled as Serena started laughing in her lap. She held her hands up to show Alexi that she hadn't done anything to their daughter. Her eyes went wide as Serena explained why she was laughing. Nick seemed to find that amusing because he started laughing again. Maria looked down at Serena, before up at Alexi and Nick with a smile and a clueless shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Demitri smiled, scooping Maddie up and wrapping his arms around her, a small chuckle escaping him. He could tell Maddie was growing tired, she normally wasn't this cuddly, unless she was tired, or sick. He sighed, stretching his legs out, not really worried about the flames. A fire this small couldn't do him any harm, so he wasn't overly worried.

Zach nodded, thumb sliding into his mouth as he rested against his mother, sleepy eyes watching the pictures in the book. He did really like the book, he yawned, around his thumb, drifting closer and closer to sleep. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand, before hiding back against his mother, eventually falling asleep.

Alexi sighed, smiling lightly, though he looked a bit concerned.
"Well, this is new" He teased, still holding Nick, before righting the little boy.
Serena giggled again, cuddling up to her mother and sighing.
"Now what are we gonna do?" Alexi asked, setting Nick down, since the movie was over. It was getting late, but the kids hadn't been to school, and didn't have school tomorrow, so he figured they could stay up, they'd probably end up sleeping in the living room, if he knew them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Maddie sighed softly as Demitri wrapped his arms around her, it was comforting, but her mind instantly went to Vlad. At the thought of him, Maddie shrunk against Demitri, as if still trying to seek comfort in his arms. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment and letting the emotions wave over her for a moment. From every person she was close to, Maddie had a small string which sent her their emotions. She weakened her ties to Kristen, Zach, and Demitri since they were so close, and looked amoung the pile for the string that was pulled tight from the distnace. Maddie winced; Vlad was angry...why was he so angry...was it because of her? Maddie coughed lightly and turned her face into Demitri's shoulder, pushing the emotions aside.

Kristen smiled as she finished the story and quietly closed the book. Zach was sleeping in her arms, and Maddie looked to be getting tired.
"Guess we should break down camp." Kristen murmured softly. "Maddie, go grab your bag from the tent." she said quietly, slowly standing up and keeping Zach wrapped in her arms.

"Yes, they've never mentioned that before." Maria agreed with a nod. "I wonder, does it work both ways?" she asked curiously, gently tickling Serena's side as her daughter curled up into her lap.
Nick's eyes went wide, and he laughed, squirming in Alexi's arms to try and escape hands that weren't touching him. "Mooom!" he half whined since his side hurt from laughing and the tickling.
"Alright, alright." Maria said, withdrawing her hands. "I just wanted to see.." she murmured, glancing at Alexi with a small shrug; she honestly had no idea how to take this news.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Demitri sighed, hugging Maddie and kissing the top of her head.
"Come on kiddo, do what your mom says, looks like it's bed time" He said, nodding at Kristen.
"I'll clean up, you handle bed time" He told her, a small smile on his face as he watched Kristen and the kids head off to the house.
Smirking, he used his super speed, and quickly had the tent and everything packed up.

Grinning, he trotted back to the house, he stashed the stuff in the exspansive garage, before shutting off the light and locking the door.
He trotted into his house, glancing around as he saw Kristen, "Kids in bed?"

Serena gasped, squirming in her mother's arms, until the tickling stopped.
"Lovely" Alexi said, "Well, either way, it's getting late" He nodded at the twins, "Should we just set them up on the couch? Or in bed?" He asked Maria, "We can get some packing down tonight, if you want?" He offered, not caring where the children were put to bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"Ok..." Maddie said, slidding from Demitri's lap and crawling into the tent for her bag. She looked up at Demitri before taking Kristen's hand and walking back with them to the lit up house. Keith and Alayna must still be awake, Maddie thought, rubbing her eyes slightly.
Kristen walked into the house once Maddie opened the door. "Go take a shower." Kristen murmured, since the little girl smelled like bonefire smoke and wouldn't wake up fast enough to take one in the morning. Zach could shower before school. Walking into the boy's room, Kristen pulled off his sneakers, jacket and jeans so he would be comfortable for the night. Pulling the blankets over him, Kristen smiled and kissed his forehead gently.
Demitri was back as Maddie as stepping out of her quick shower. She had a towel wrapped in her hair and her pajama's on. Kristen gave her a kiss on her forehead as well before Maddie wandered into her room.

Seeing Demitri, Kristen smiled. "Zach's asleep. Maddie just went into her room." Kristen explained as she took his hand and walked into their room. "She should be asleep soon, she looked tired." Kristen murmured, sitting down on their bed with a soft sigh.
"Zachery had a small fight today." Kristen murmured softly. "Him and Taylor, about what happened at Taylors house, and Zach getting sick."

"They need to go to bed." Maria said strongily as she picked up Serena.
"Aww." Nick grumbled.
"None of that. You're not going to school for the next two weeks, the least you can do is sleep in a proper bed." Maria half scowlded, though she was feigning her seriousness. Carring Serena gently, she set the little girl down on her bed. She hadn't been sick all day, so Maria figured the puking session had passed.
"Good night." Maria said, kissing Serena's forehead softly. "Sleep tight." she said after Alexi set down Nick and she kissed his forehead. "And don't let the bed bugs bite." Maria teased with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen, "A fight?" He echoed, shaking his head. "Ah, that would explain the black eye" He said, "Well, what happened? Him and Taylor got in an argument over Zach's stomach?" That just seemed weird. He sighed, he wasn't mad at his son, not by a long shot, confused, yes, very confused, but he wasn't mad. He stretched out on the bed, pulling Kristen onto his chest.
"Care to fill me in?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her.

Serena whined as her mother carried her to bed. "I'm not sleepy" She grumbled, though she was already rubbing her eyes exahustedly. She shook her head, looking at her mother with a small frown as she was tucked in, same as Nick.
Alexi smiled, "Night kids" He said, kissing Nick's forhead, then Serena's.
"Come on love, lets go attempt to get something done" He said, shaking his head and taking Maria's hand.
"Maybe we can get some stuff done tonight, considering we'll have two, fairly active kids tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Kristen sighed softly as Demitri pulled her back onto his chest. She sat up, rolling against him, but looking down at him with a soft expression.
"From what Zach told me, Taylor was blaming Zach for something...I can only guess he meant Zach getting sick. Zach told Taylor that it was Taylor fault, and then the small fight happened. Taylor hit Zach, Zach hit back, and apparently Miss Jane broke up the fight." Kristen explained quietly with a sympathetic shrug.
"The boys aren't friends anymore. I told Zach that a true friend would never do something like that. He was pretty upset about it." Kristen murmured softly with a small sigh.

Maria smiled at Alexi as he lead them down the hallway. "If we can at least pack up our clothes, I can get the children to help with theirs in the morning." Maria said; it would give the children something to do throughout the day. Since they had watched movies all day today, Maria doubted they would sit still enough for a second round.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Demitri frowned, "Hm..." He said, shaking his head, "That's to bad, I had always thought Taylor was a good friend to Zach" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"I'm not mad at him, if that's what you're worried about" He said with a small smile, "I'm proud of him defending himself" He sighed, "I dislike when Maddie starts it, I don't agree with starting fights, but if someone else starts it, I'm happy that our kids know how to defend themselves" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at Kristen with a small sigh, "I'm just sad that Zach lost a friend, its hard enough at his age to deal with everything, to lose a friend, well, that's harsh"

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and looking at Maria.
"Good luck with that love" He said, winking at her and heading back to their room. He pulled his and Maria's large bag from the closet, "Well, shall we get this over with?" He said, wondering what all to pack. He tended to pack light, simple, so he often just sat back and let Maria handle the packing.
"What are we going to do for the kids on the plane? We should have a bag of tricks packed for them"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Kristen smiled at Demitri, glad that he wouldn't be angry with Zach, though she had guessed he wouldn't be. Sighing deeply, Kristen nodded in agreement.
"I know..." Kristen murmured softly, resting her head on Demitri's shoulder as she lay back down on the bed. "I'm glad he stood up for himself too, but I wished it hadn't cost him a friend...though, I told him he'll make better ones." Kristen murmured with a soft shrug. She had been nearly heartbroken earlier, knowing how upset Zach had been about his fight with Taylor. But she knew her son was nice and caring; he would make more friends soon, she was sure of it.

Maria followed Alexi into the room, going over to their closet and pulling out a few things. "Well, we'll be there for two weeks..." Maria said. "So I'm packing at least six outfits." Maria told Alexi, tossing a few blouses that were still on hangers towards the suticase. "Same for the children, though I'll let them pick them out tomorrow..." Maria murmured thoughtfully. Hearing about the bag of tricks, Maria raised an eyebrow as she turned around to face Alexi.
"What exactly did you have in mind?" Maria asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Demitri sighed, hugging Kristen lightly, he could hear how upset she was, and that really bloody sucked.
"I know it's upsetting love, but Zach's a tough kid, and he'll make new friends. Sounds like he already did, with that little werewolf kid" He said softly, shaking his head and kissing her nose.
"Don't worry about him" He said, though he too, was upset over their son's loss. He sighed, "He seemed excited at the prospect of camping, and he looked like he was having fun tonight" He tried to reassure her.

Alexi sighed, "You and your outfits" Alexi said, tossing a few pairs of jeans, t-shirts, socks and boxers into the bag, along with a longsleeve shirt or two, and finally his leather jacket was laid next to it.
"Serena will want to bring all her jeans, and Nick won't care as long as you make sure his batman PJs" He teased, shrugging.
"I figured we could bring the portable DVD player and a fair bunch of little games" He said, sighing and looking at her with a small smile.
"What do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri kissed her, which was nice and reassuringly. She nudged her head under his chin in her slightly cat-like way of asking for more attention.
"I hope so." Kristen murmured as Demitri said Zach was a tough kid. They had already established that Maddie was...
"I had promised him yesterday that we could do something together today." Kristen murmured softly. "When he said he wanted to go outside, I remembered that tent you had in the garage...thought he might have liked it." Kristen explained with a small yawn. She tugged the covers over her and snuggled close to Demitri with a small sigh.

Maria rolled her eyes; outfits were just ways for Maria to keep track of her clothes. She had plenty more in England anyway if Carlos hadn't sold out her room. Oo if he had...Maria pushed the thought away, being drawn back by Alexi's questions.
"Dvd and games, right. What games exactly though?" Maria asked softly as she started to methodically pack and put away her clothes.
"I wonder..." she said after a moment of thoughtful silence. "Can Sven make something that we can slip into their blood and make them sleep for eight hours?" Maria asked, though she grinned to show she was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Demitri sighed, "Well it was a good idea love" He said gently, "And camping in the summer should be extremely amusing" He said softly, smirking as she curled against him. He grinned, kissing her head and holding her tighter, "Should be a good vacation, we could take the kids over to Holland, or Poland or something" He said, "They have awesome camping all around there, Germany maybe? Go sailing on the Rhine?" He asked, smiling lightly at her, arching an eyebrow in question.

Alexi sighed, laughing softly, "I'm sure we could, but I think its highly unethical" He teased, winking at her teasingly. He rubbed his eyes, stretching his arms above his head as he looked around for his laptop cord and tossed it into the bag.
"Anyway, I was thinking, Colouring books for Serena, and maybe lego or something for Nick?" He sighed, "Or we can go to the DVD store, and stock up on a ton of new DVDs, and sincerly hope that those distract them for the flight" He said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Kristen laughed softly. She was suddenly tired, and Demitri's enegery was almost too much for her to handle.
"You plan it love," she murmured softly. "Since you have a better understanding of Eastern Europe." she said, sighing contently as Demitri pulled her closer. It always felt good, being in his arms and being close to him. Rubbing her eyes, Kristen yawned again.
"Do I have to wake up with the kids tomorrow?" Kristen asked after her yawn, still rubbing her face in a poor attempt to stay awake.

"Unethical?" Maria asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. "That's such a loose human term. Ethics changed every twenty years or so." she joked, though it was slightly true. She finished packing her clothes, and when she looked up at the clock, she was less then surprised to see it past midnight. Lovely, the children would be awake in six hours or so.
"Somehow, I doubt a stack of DVD's will keep them entertained on their first plane ride." Maria murmured softly. She would definitely have to pack the children more then just dvds...coloring books, legos, that was a start.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC: Wanna skip to the plane trip? We can forgo a day of packing, and school. It We can jump to wednesday morning? Demitri dropping the kids off, Maria, Alexi and the kids just getting to the airport?

BIC:
"I can do it love, I have to go into the office anyway, so I can do drop off, if you can pick up, I'll be at work fairly late tomorrow" Demitri said, tightening the blankets around them and reaching over to set the alarm. He set it to viberate, which woke him up no problem, but Kristen always managed to sleep through it no problem. He kissed her cheek, "Go to sleep, I'll handle the kids" He said with a small smile.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and grinning, "Well, either way, I don't think even drugs will keep them sufficently calm" He teased, stretching out and sliding his laptop into it's case, and slid it into his carryon bag. He still would have some work to do, despite the vacation, but he doubted he'd have time to sit down and do any of it tomorrow. He yawned, flopping on the bed, "I'm going to sleep' He winked, yawning and sliding into bed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 pm

((Sure lol))

Maddie chewed her lip as she worked on a mathproblem in the last few minutes she had before they got to the school. Finishing it, Maddie quickly put her bags away as Demitri pulled up to the front steps of the school. That reminded her...
"Um.." Maddie started, looking a bit nervous. "If...If Vlad's not busy..can you ask him to stop by later today?" Maddie asked softly, looking at the school. She hadn't seen him all week, and she wasn't sure when he'd be leaving again. "I mean he doesn't have to just...if he can." Maddie said, shaking her head and stepping out before she gave Demitri any time to ask her why. She gave a half smile and a wave goodbye, going up most of the steps before waking for Zach to get out of the car.

"Alright, everyone grab their bags." Maria said as Alexi pulled them up to the airport parking lot. She got out of the car, closely followed by an excited and enetergetic Nick. She opened the trunk, handing Nick his backpack, and then Serena hers.
Nick watched as Maria pulled down the two massive suitcases as well. They looked heavy to Nick, but his mother seemed to lift them with ease. One had all of Maria and Alexi's clothes, the other hand Nick and Serena's. Alexi had a carry on, and so did Maria.
"Is that everything?" Maria asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Demitri sighed, glancing back at Maddie.
"Sure, I can ask him" He said, smiling at her, about to ask why, when he saw Maddie jump out of the car. He frowned, rubbing his eyes and glancing back at Zach, "Have a good day kiddo, your mom will pick you and Maddie up later" He called, watching as Zach slid from the car and caught up with his sister.
"You know, you don't have to wait for me" He muttered to his sister, lately Zach had been having a rough few days, he'd become moody and withdrawn, seeming to push everyone away.

Alexi sighed, paying to have the car parked for the two weeks and going to double check on all the bags.
"I think we have everything" He said, double checking that he had his iPod in his pocket.
Serena shouldered her backpack, it held all of her carry-on stuff, her mother had made her and Nick pack one each for on the plane.
"Come on" Alexi said, taking the nervous little girl's hand. Where Nick was excited, Serena was anxious, she'd seen planes on TV, and didn't look to keen on flying.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Maddie frowned at her brothers words. "But we always walk to class together." Maddie said, looking at her brother critically. Unfortunately she couldn't read his emotions, but just from his expression, Maddie knew something was wrong.
"What's been bothering you?" Maddie asked, jumping a few steps to turn around and face him. She tilted her head curiously, looking more concerned then hurt by his words. They still had some time before the bell rung...

Maria nodded as Alexi said they had everything. She closed the trunk and took hold of the childrens suitcase, wheeling it behind her as Alexi took the others. She gave Serena an encouraging smile before taking Nick's hand to keep the boy from bouncing around.
Inside the airport, Maria was glad that Carlos had taken care of registering them for the flight, and had emailed her the printable bording passes. They were able to avoding the long waiting lines for passes, and go jump straight to security.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Zach shook his head, "I'm fine Maddie, I can walk to class by myself" He grumbled, pushing past her, head tilted forward, shoulders slumped as he headed towards his classroom. He didn't look like the normal, happy boy he normally was, since his fight with Taylor, Zach had been seriously different. He didn't tell his sister what was going on, because he was getting bullied in class, everyday, by Taylor and his new gang of friends, at lunch, everywhere. Maddie hadn't noticed, she was to busy with her new friend, not that he cared, he could handle himself.

Serena gripped her father's hand tightly, watching with wide eyes as they unloaded the bags that were going under the plane, and then they headed off to security.
"Come on" Alexi said, knowing this would be tough on the twins, seeing as they'd have to walk through the metal detector on their own.
"Serena, see the man on the other side, you have to walk through to him, okay?" Alexi murmured, Serena frowned, but nodded, walking through the machine, jumping as it beeped. Cursing, Alexi sighed, Serena stood still, arms outstretched as the man told her to, sliding the detector over her, until he hit the small metal buckels on her jeans.
"Okay sweetie, it's fine" He said, letting her stand aside while Alexi went through. The minute he was clear, he swept Serena up, and she buried her face against his neck, obviously a little upset.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Maddie gasped as Zach literatly pushed her aside and kept walking. She watched him, astounded and upset. Something was seriously wrong. Maddie clenched her hands at her side, taking a deep breath to force herself not to use her gift. Vlad would be coming today, she had to finish...
But she wasn't going to let this issue with Zach take second place. As she walked to her fast class, she tugged on Gerimiahs arm.
"Hey Maddie." He said, cheery at first, but frowning at the worry radiating off the girl.
"Whens the little kids lunch? During our history class?" Maddie asked cuirously.
"Um yea...I think so. Why?" Gerry asked. Maddie shook her head and went to her seat.

Maddie couldn't focus all day. She waited, eyes on the clock until she changed to history. While all the kids were shifting classes, Maddie ducked down the hallway outside where the little kids had lunch. Finding a soft place to hide in the shadow of a building, Maddie watched as kids filled out of the classrooms across the courtyard, waiting for a sign of her brother.

Maria sighed as Serena was caught by the metal dector. Nick had jumped at the sound, and had watched with a hawks eye as the security guard pulled his sister aside. When his mother nodded for Nick to walk through, he eyed the guard warringly, but pased by.
Maria on the other hand, was stopped. She sighed, holding her arms out, the metal wand beeping at her waist. "My belt." Maria said sweetly, and the guard nodded dumbly, letting her pass.
"Here." Maria said, hanging everyone their carryone bag, giving Serena's to Alexi as well before taking Nick's hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Zach walked outside, heading immediately towards the same picnic table he went to everyday. Sitting down, he pulled his backpack off, and opened it up, pulling out his colouring book, and beginning to slowly shade in the picture he had been working on. He rubbed his eyes, wincing as a familiar voice cut through the air. Taylor and his gang surrounded Zach, they didn't outwardly show that they were being mean, in case a teacher was watching, but what they said, well, it was harsh, especially for Zach.

Alexi rubbed Serena's back, accepting her bag from Maria.
"What gate?" He asked, sliding Serena to his hip in order to better see his wife and son. Maria had the tickets, and he couldn't see them. Instead, he waited for her to lead the way, still rubbing Serena's back soothingly. Poor kid, it was beyond intimidating what had happened to her.
"Its okay kiddo" He said, shaking his head and sighing as he glanced at Maria and Nick.
"Once we're on the plane, you can watch a movie, or colour" He offered, to which Serena nodded, though she buried her face against him again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Maddie nodded to herself, seeing Zach. He still sat at their table...only Serena and Nick weren't there to keep him company, and neither was she. He looked alright though. Standing up straight to leave, Maddie saw Taylor and a few others kids sit down as well. They were all staring at Zach and snickering in a way Maddie almost knew instinctively. She didn't need to hear what they were saying to know the effect on her brother.
Not thinking like always, Maddie half marched over to her brothers table. She stood behind him, putting her hands on the table, encasing him almost, glarring across the way at Taylor. "Anything else you wanna say to give me a better reason to break your arm you single-minded, self absorbed moron?" Maddie asked, bright blue eyes flashing dangerously. She knew Zach and Taylor weren't friends. This was wrong.

'Aria dug in her bag for their tickets. "Gate C." She said, before pointint towards the right for Alexi to lead the way. "Flight 56." She added. Taking Nicks hand again, Maria follwed after Alexi as they headed towards the gate.
"We still have some time." Maria realized, checking her watch. There was a solid hour before the flight crew would start bording.
"Don't worry, the worst part is over." Maria said, seeing that Serena was still a little overwhelmed from security.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Zach jumped as Maddie showed up. Taylor snickered, glaring at Maddie with a small frown.
"What are you gonna do Maddie? Take us all on?" Taylor had lately taken to hanging out with a group of shape shifters, and though Maddie was older by a year, she couldn't take them all on.
"Maddie, just go away" Zach said, his voice soft, his hand shaking as his pencil snapped from the pressure. He stood up, pushing his colouring book roughly, "Just leave me alone" He shouted, directing the comment at all of them, and ran off.
"Looks like your little half-breed brother doesn't even want your help" Taylor said, laughing.

Alexi smirked, "Well, let's go get settled" He said, nodding at Serena. The little girl glanced up at her mom, nodding her head.
"Okay" She said, smiling lightly and squriming until her Dad set her down. She grabbed Nick's hand, smiling at him as she felt his bubbling excitment.
"How long do we have to wait on the plane?" She asked, looking at her Dad.
"About eight hours kiddo, Uncle Carlos will pick us up when we land" He said, "And then, it'll be bed time probably, since we'll be getting in pretty late" He said, ignoring the simoltaneous pout on each twins' face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Maddie growled. "Don't test me Taylor." Maddie said, slowly. She momentarily lost her focus when Zach ran off. Hearing Zach laughing, Maddie snaped her head around.
"My brother is more then you'll ever be! You sorry excuse of a shifter!" Maddie said, with a clean punch straight to Taylors face, knowing if she took out the leader, the others would back down. Shifters weren't werewolves or vampires, they didn't fight in packs like Taylor thought. Battles were one on one, and Maddie could take Taylor with a broken leg.
Maddie glared warningly at the others, who looked to be on the line, not sure if they wanted to jump in our not. By the time Maddie was about to throw another punch, a teacher intercepted.
"Madison? What are you doing here? If your starting fighing again-"
"He was bullying my brother! Calling him names and laughing at him. And he treated you like a friend!" Maddie yelled back at Taylor, as she was steered away to the front office.

Nick smiled as Serena took his hand, more then happy to share the good mood he was in. He was excited to be going to London. From all the pictures and stories Maria had told them, Nick almost couldn,t wait. Hearing that it would be eight hours on the plane, Nick's shoulders slumped.
"That's longer then we sleep..." Nick mumbled.
"Yes, and that's why I told you to pack toys to keep you busy." Maria said in that motherly way of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: