Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Kristen groaned upon hearing what time they would have to leave the house. That meant they would have to be up before four am in order to leave the house by then, to get to the airport...Kristen groaned again and shook her head. Rolling onto her side, she burried her face into Demitri's chest with a content sigh. She was asleep nearly instantly in the comfort of his arms.

Maria chuckled, and she saw the deep expression on his face when he looked up at her. He looked so happy...and she could tell how he felt. But then it was gone. His eyes darted to the casts, and everything changed.
"No, don't think that way." Maria said quickly, taking his face in her hands and turning him so his eyes were back on her. "Look at me again. Think of how wonderful this is. Right now. We didn't think this could be possible at all. But now it is..." she said, hoping and praying for that radiant expression she had seen just a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Alexi allowed Maria to manipulate his gaze, and he did try, for her. He smiled half-heartedly, though he was far to caught up in his thoughts to return the gaze he had only seconds ago. He was happy, one of his wildest dreams was coming true, but that realization was marred with fear, fear for himself, and for his child. He sighed, pushing the thoughts away, he supposed he'd cross that bridge when it happened, if it happened. Smiling more so now, he nodded at Maria.
"I'm okay, don't worry yourself" He said affectionately, "When will we know for sure, or was Sven positive?" He asked her curiously. He rubbed his eyes with his finger tips, "Good thing we added extra rooms to the summer house, not to mention have the room in the apartment" He was relieved that the club was finished, and he was really only needed there in the evening, which he normally was. Maria generally stayed home, dealing with accountants and the summer house, while he went out and dealt with employees and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Maria sighed, though she was still running her fingers through Alexi's hair gently. "Sven might have been postive..." she murmured with a slight shrug. "He sounded confident enough about it. I guess time will tell." she said with a smile at the thought.
She laughed in agreement. "And you thought there would be no use for the extra space." she teased, tapping his nose affectionately before lowering her hands to his.

"So now we have a wedding and a baby to plan for." Maria said after a moment with a happy and almost disbelieving grin on her face. If Maria didn't know that vampires couldn't dream, she would have thought she was asleep and dreaming, because the news alone almost felt too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Alexi nodded mutely, "Well, you have those things to plan" He teased, stretching out.
"You already know I'm useless at planning" He winked, rubbing his eyes again.
"You know, Demitri mentioned us leaving ridiculously early, we should probably attempt to get some sleep" He murmured, unsure if he was tired or not. He felt drained, that was for sure, and he was not looking forward to being stuck on the plane tomorrow.

Keith sighed, rubbing his eyes as he woke. Where in the hell was he? He sighed, blinking rapidly and shaking his head. Ah, in bed, well, last he remembered he had been passed out on the beach. Chuckling, he figured someone had moved him, damn it, he couldn't stay awake it seemed. He glanced at the clock, eyes going wide, it was nearly midnight, what the hell had happened? Why was he sleeping so much?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Maria smiled, not at all minding that Alexi was teasing her. That meant he was feeling a bit better like he said. So long as he was making jokes and goofing around, he was the Alexi Maria knew. She chuckled but then sighed at the reminder of what they would be doing in a few hours.
"Right." she murmured, standing up and pulling Alexi with her. "I'm guessing your tired then." she teased, since he had been rubbing his eyes tiredly for the past few minutes. Leading him towards the bedroom, Maria sighed, falling back on the bed. She looked up at Alexi with a grin, chuckling before sitting up.
"Do you want to change out of the shirt or no?" she asked softly.

Being a light sleeper, Alayna felt Keith moving about in the bed. She sighed deeply, rubbing her face tiredly.
"Something wrong?" she slurred tiredly, moving her stiff body, trying to stretch out in the darkness before rolling over to face Keith with a half-asleep expression.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Alexi allowed Maria to lead him back to bed, yes he was tired, well at least, he thought he was. Sighing, he glanced at her, "I dunno, should I?" He asked curiously, stretching out next to her. He didn't really care, though he was much more comfortable without clothes on, minus boxers, when he slept.
"We'll be leaving early enough, we don't really have time for getting me ready. I can sleep in my clothes this once" He muttered, sliding under the thin sheet and smiling at her.

Yawning, Keith glanced at Alayna as he woke her up.
"Everything's fine, just a bit surprised" He said gently, shaking his head and sighing.
"Go back to sleep love" He groaned, rubbing his eyes and curling back up. He wasn't sure what he'd do, probably watch TV or something quiet, in order to not bother Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"If you want." Was Maria's answer to Alexi's question. She didn't mind either way, it was whatever would make him comfortable. She nodded, hearing that he would stay in his clothes for now. She merely wiggled out of her tight pants, leaving on her loose shirt as she scrambled under the covers with Alexi. She sighed contently, nudging her head under his chin with a soft giggle before letting herself drift off.

Alayna sighed deeply, rubbing her face before curling up next to Keith. "We're leaving in the morning..." Alayna said with a yawn. "Back to Russia...early flight...should sleep." she murmured slowly, since she was obviously tired. She sighed deeply before falling back asleep again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Alexi smirked as Maria cuddled against him.
"Brat" He said softly, affectionately, letting her cuddle up with him. Yawning, his mind wandered, visions of a happy baby, smiling Maria and him were standing in his minds eye. He grinned, his eyes sliding shut as the tall vampire began to fall asleep, His eyes flickered once or twice, and he shifted, obviously a bit uncomfortable in his clothes, but he was passed out.

Keith smirked, "Sounds like you should take your own advice" He teased, winking at her, "So sleep" He said, wrapping his arms around her and letting his eyes slide closed. A few more hours of sleep wouldn't kill him.

Demitri yawned, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He had set the alarm so he'd actually wake up. Rubbing his eyes, he glanced down, figuring he'd get everyone up and ready and let Kristen sleep for the time being. Maddie was easy, he could carry her to the car, or Vlad could. He heard Sven already downstairs, packing up the already waiting taxi, thank god.

Grinning to himself, he walked over to Zach's crib and quickly got the baby ready, feeding him and changing him, before packing the bag for the plane. His big things, crib, etc were staying here, as he and Kristen had stuff back at the house he'd ordered.
Getting Zach ready was easy, placing him back in the crib, he quickly wandered down to Maddie's room.
"Hey kiddo" He cooed softly, scooping her up and slowly trying to rouse her.
"Its time to get ready to go, okay?" He pulled her outfit down, setting her on the bed, beginning to get her ready.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Maddie yawned as Demitri shook her awake. "Huh?" she asked, still half asleep in her mind, even though Demitri was coaxing her out of her pajama's and into her outfit for the day. She sighed, letting Demitri do what he had to.
"Wheres Mama?" she murmured, rubbing her eyes in a poor attempt to figure out what was going on.

Maria could hear things going on in the house. Somebody must have dropped a bag because the sound of it woke her up. She gasped softly, looking around to gain her barrings. Realizing where she was, and then seeing what time it was, Maria quickly sat up.
"Alexi..." Maria whispered, kissing his cheek lightly. "Come on, wake up." she said, shaking him lightly before standing up to dress herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

"She's getting ready herself" Demitri responded, finishing dressing Maddie and wrapping her blanket back around her, packing her overnight bag quickly. He scooped her up, kissing her forhead, "You can go back to sleep now darling, its fine" He said, rocking her back and forth softly, before wandering down the hall to see Kristen. He smirked, seeing her awake, dressed, holding Zach.
"We're all packed" He said, still holding Maddie, "And the taxi's here, so we can get downstairs, everyone else is up and about by the sound of it" He said softly to her.

Alexi grumbled incoherently as Maria shook him. His eyes finally dragged open, and he looked at her, yawning.
"Mmmm" He muttered, shaking his head in exhaustion and slowly sitting up. He really didn't want to be awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Kristen was being handed a cup of coffee by a tired-looking Alayna by the time Demitri came back down with the sleeping Maddie in arms. Kristen nodded tiredly, holding the sleeping baby in her arms and gently sipping from the hot drink.
"Remind me again why we have such an early flight?" Alayna murmured quietly, giggling softly in her tiredness as she finished her tea.
"Because vampires have no perception of time." Kristen teased gently with an equally tired chuckle, blowing some of the steam from her coffee before taking another healthy swig.

"Everyone's awake and waiting." Maria told him, twirling her hair up expertly into half a bun. She kissed Alexi's forhead before tugging him to his feet. "You can sleep on the plane ride." she promised, leading him outside with the others before going back for their bags.
"Everything set then?" Maria asked, handing her bags over to Sven who seemed to be the one in charge of packing the bags into the taxi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Demitri smirked, "No, vampires have a very good idea of time, I just figure this way, we can actually get home at a decent hour. Since Maddie starts school on Monday" It was very early saturday morning, and Demitri wanted to make sure they had time for back to school shopping, not to mention Alexi's breakdown was worrying him.
"You can all sleep on the plane" He said, rocking absentmindedly as he held Maddie.

Keith groaned, rolling his eyes at Demitri as he sipped hot, black coffee. He chuckled, "I had forgotten she was starting school" He said, eyeing the little girl. Vlad was next to him, shaking his head.
"I don't think she'll let us forget, she's been excited for weeks" He teased.

Alexi groaned, sitting up, hair tousled as he followed Maria.
"Morning" He grumbled, slouching onto the counter.
"Well, if we're all here, we can go" Demitri pipped up, nodding at the taxi Sven had been packing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Kristen sighed after a hot sip from her coffee, glancing over her shoulder as Maria and Alexi finally arrived. "Uh-huh." she said in answer to Maria. "We were waiting for you two." she teased, standing up slowly as to not joste little Zach. If they were lucky, he would sleep for the majority of the morning, like the rest of them would, on the plane. If being the key word.

Maddie mummbled, waking up slightly when she heard her name in the adults conversation. "Huh?" she asked, looking up with groggy gray eyes. Seeing that they weren't talking about her anymore, Maddie sighed and burried her face back in Demitri's shoulder, trying to fall asleep again.

"We're all here." Maria said.
"Then lets go." Alayna answered with a chuckle, pulling her sweater around her tighter and hopping down from the counter to follow Kristen outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

"Shhh" Demitri murmured to Maddie, kissing her cheek and letting her cuddle against him. Following the others, they were all quickly settled in the cab, thankfully. His eyes slid half closed, though he wasn't all that tired, just content.

In no time at all, they had pulled up to the airport, and Sven and Vlad had them all checked in, and the luggage unloaded and checked before they really had time to think. Smiling, Demitri and the others managed to get through security relatively quick, thankfully without waking Maddie. He'd convinced them to let him carry her through the metal detector.

Alexi sighed, sitting stiffly on the plane, having boarded with the others. He just wanted to go to sleep. He was crammed in, sitting next to Maria, Sven on his other side. Three to an aisle, Demitri, Kristen and Zach were behind them with Vlad and a sleeping Maddie right across the aisle. Keith and Alayna were in front.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm

"We have got to travel with Sven and Vlad more often..." Kristen murmured, sitting contently in her seat, glancing over at Zach every few seconds. Sven had managed to grab a infant carrier, that sat in the seat and kept the baby in one place. He had fussed a bit on the drive over, and during the check in, but now he was starting to settle down again. She sighed, glancing over her shoulder before flexing her fingers and glancing back at the baby, obvious that she was a bit nervous.

When Maddie opened her eyes again, she was sitting in a leather seat, with her blanket still wrapped around her. The air smelled stale and she felt stiff. Blinking back exhaustion, Maddie turned her head to see Kristen, Demitri, Alexi, Maria, Keith and Alayna. Frowning, Maddie glanced to her side, sighing that she saw Vlad.
"How long is the flight?" she murmured, closing her eyes again and leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 pm

"They are handy" Demitri said, reaching over and taking Kristen's hands.
"Why are you so worried?" He asked softly, glancing at the baby, slipping a pacifier in his mouth, smiling as Zach gurgled and grabbed at his Dad's free hand. Silly baby, he looked fairly amused, and was already attracting a fair bit of attention. Big green eyes, dark hair, he was already adorable.

Vlad glanced down at Maddie, "Six hours kiddo, we'll be home around lunchtime" He said, kissing her head. "Go to sleep alright? When you wake up we can do puzzles or colour or something" He murmured, smiling lightly at her.

Alexi grumbled, yawning and stretching out, he knew exactly why he was sandwiched between Sven and Maria, Sven was worried about him, about what he might do, and was babysitting him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm

"You know I hate flying..." Kristen murmured, though she smiled and relaxed as Demitri took her hand. She looked down at Zach, laughing at their son as he tried to grab at Demitri again. He had been doing that nearly every chance he could. Kristen sighed, watching as the last of the passangers filled into the plane and the doors were closed shut. She swallowed, sitting back in her seat as the stewards made their rounds about the plane.

"Oh ok..." Maddie said, sighing and setling back against the eldest vampire. She was beyond comfortable with him and she soon fell asleep to the hum of the plane's engine.

Maria glanced at Alexi and held his fingers gently. She smiled in encouragement and reassurance before looking out the window as the plane started up and begain to roll down the runway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Demitri smiled, "You don't have to be worried" He said with a small grin, letting Zach hold his finger for the time being. Whatever kept the baby quiet made his and Kristen's life infintely easier, and he wasn't going to complain. He glanced at Kristen as she grinned at the baby. He sighed, watching her get all anxious again, chuckling softly and kissing her cheek.
"Just remember, I will never let anything happen to you, ever" He reminded her.

Alexi sighed, smiling at her smile, his blue eyes shining for a moment, before he yawned, letting his eyes slide closed and drifted off.
"So, you figure out what I was talking about last night?" Sven asked Maria, grinning at her over Alexi's sleeping form.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"I can't help it." Kristen murmured, her voice tight as the plane lifted and took off. Her grip tightened on Demitri's hand for a moment before his words rolled over her and she relaxed indefinatly as he kissed her cheek.
Kristen smiled lightly and sighed deeply, closing her eyes for a moment. She opened them again and looked down at Zach to make sure he was alright. The baby looked to be enjoying himself immensily, since he was still clutching Demitri's finger, so Kristen sighed and turned back forward.

Maria laughed softly as Alexi passed out. She rubbed her eyes with a soft sigh before looking back at Sven, hearing him ask her something. She smiled but nodded.
"Of course. It wasn't exactly difficult." she said, still grinning. "Are you absouletly sure? Because I know chances for...us are slim." Maria murmured softly, still only half believe what Sven had told her yesterday.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Demitri smirked at Kristen, "You should learn to handle planes love, the Draq family tends to travel far to much for their own good" He said with a small smile, watching out the window for a second, he had barely noticed take off. Chuckling, he returned his attention to his son, rescuing him from his seat and settling him in his lap. This way he could keep the baby entertained, lest he become fussy.

Sven grinned, glancing at Maria again, as if he were giving her the once over.
"Oh, I'm sure" He winked, "You and Alexi may not have noticed, but there are certain things that can give you away" He smiled, "When we get home, I'll give you a proper check up though, then we can really figure out all the details. But, to answer your question, Yes Maria, you're pregnant"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'll learn to handle planes when pigs fly." Kristen murmured, watching with a chuckle as Demitri took their baby from the seat and held him. She was possessed by the image for a while, never once thinking that she would ever see Demitri with a baby like she saw him now. And she had never thought that the baby he would be holding was their baby.
"I love you Demitri." she said quietly, only so that he would hear, leaning her head on the chair but still watching him and Zach.

Maria sighed. "Alright Doc." she murmured, leaning back. Alexi's exhaustion was getting to her, and pretty soon she was leaning back in her seat, and slowly difting off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Demitri glanced up, "I can arrange that" He teased, though his voice was mock serious. He sighed, glancing down at Zach, chuckling as the baby played with his fingers. He was getting to be so strong, and the aging was obvious, but he really didn't care, he had a son.
He smiled and looked up at Kristen as she spoke.
"I love you too" He murmured, freeing one of his hands and caressing her cheek, before returning the hand to his son, who had squeaked indignantly as he freed his hand.
"It's my hand" He argued playfully with his son.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

"Oh so now your a miracle worker?" Kristen asked, chuckling cause she knew Demitri was teasing her. She smiled, turning her face to kiss Demitri's finger before watching him continue to play with Zach. She too could tell that their baby appeared to be much older then he really was. Kristen didn't mind though; Zach was still adorable. She sighed, seeing that Demitri could handle the baby and she leaned back in her chair to try and get some sleep.

Maddie gasped shrewdly as she was waken by a horror of a nightmare. She had broken out into a light sweat and there were a few tears running forming in her eyes. She looked around quickly, still breathing quickly because of her rapid beating heart.
"Vlad?" she murmured, glancing over at him for a moment before looking around the plane again. "We....we're on the plane still?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'm a pro at working miracles" Demitri said with a wink, watching her begin to doze off. He smirked, contenting himself with playing with his son, letting her get some sleep and what not. He sighed, shaking his head and rocking Zach gently as the baby began to whine a bit.
"Oh hush" He said, letting the baby chew on his finger, he figured the blood droplets Zach managed to create with his tiny fangs would be sufficient in entertaining the baby.

Vlad was startled by Maddie's voice, as he had been partially zoned out.
Blinking for a moment, he glanced down, seeing how aggrivated she was.
"Yea kiddo, we're still on the plane" He checked his watch, "For about another two hours" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Maddie sighed, trying to calm herself down. She nodded gently, sinking back into the seat, though she still looked shocked and worried.
"Just a dream..." Maddie murmured, taking another deep breath as she pulled the hot blankets off of her for a while.
"Two more hours?" Maddie asked, nodding distantly to herself. Two more hours she could handle. She didn't want to fall asleep again. Luckily she had enough to keep her occupied.
"Do you know where my bag is?" Maddie murmured softly, trying to look down under her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: