Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Maddie pouted lightly as Demitri took her brother from him. She watched carefully though as he fed Zach with a bottle. She frowned, smelling the sharp scent of blood from the bottle. Was Zach drinking blood? Maddie's frown deepened but she said nothing as she watched Demitri with a soft nod.
"What happens if he sucks in air? He has to breathe..." Maddie murmured, finding that slightly odd but guessing there was something of a reason behind it.

Maria stirred slightly as Alexi kissed her. "Mm?" she murmured, opening her eyes softly. Then she realized she had fallen asleep. She sighed deeply, rubbing her face and looking around. Seeing Demitri feeding the baby, Maria chuckled before looking back at Alexi with a frown.
"I fell asleep?" she murmured with slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Demitri smiled, "Yes, he has to breath, but he can do that through his nose. If he starts sucking air, his tummy gets upset" He explained, finishing the bottle with Zach, before scooping him up and pressing him to his chest. He made sure he had a small piece of cloth situated over his shoulder, and gently patted the baby on the back, waiting for him to burp. Once he did, Demitri smiled and returned the baby to Maddie, handing her the bottle.
"Think you can feed him?" He asked, smiling at her, Zach's eyes were situated firmly on the bottle, and he made a small whining sound, wanting the food obviously.

Alexi smiled at Maria, "Yea you did" He sighed, "Come on, let's go upstairs" He said, standing up and sighing.
"We're going to go lie down, I'm not feeling to great" Alexi muttered to the others, figuring Maria didn't want to talk about her own issues.
Vlad and Sven glanced up sharply, though Sven reluctantly nodded, "I guess.." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:06 pm

"Oh." Maddie said with a soft nod. She looked at Maria and Alexi as they stood up from the couch with a small frown. Something was wrong, but what it was, Maddie couldn't figure out. She watched them leave before sighing. Glancing up at Vlad, she smiled and patted the couch seat next to her for him to sit. Sven was still taking pictures occassionally, so he wasn't sitting on the couch with the rest of them.

Smiling, Maddie pulled Zach back into her arms with a soft coo at the whining face. She held the bottle like Demitri had showed her. She chuckled seeing that Zach was hungry as he sucked down the contents of the bottle. She made sure to keep it leveled so that Zach wasn't sucking in air.

Maria smiled lightly before following Alexi upstairs. She sighed deeply as she sat back down on the bed heavily, laying contently. She rubbed her forehead gently, and closed her eyes again. "I feel like I'm going to fall asleep again." Maria murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Vlad hopped up and came over to sit with Maddie as she patted the couch. He smiled looking at Zach with a soft grin, reaching down and running his fingers over his little hands.
"What a cutie" He murmured, watching Maddie feed him. She was a natural, Kristen would be happy.

Demitri watched Zach finish off the second bottle and smiled.
"Good job Maddie" He praised, before scooping up the baby again and burping him quickly. "I'm gonna go put him to bed, I'll be right back" He said to Maddie, kissing her forhead before taking his son upstairs. He carefully opened the door, smiling at everything Vlad had done. Smiling he lay Zach down in his crib, and glanced over at the sleeping Kristen, going over and tucking her in. He'd hear Zach if he cried out, so he wasn't to worried about going back downstairs.

Alexi sighed, sitting next to Maria. "Before you go back to sleep, why don't you tell me what's going on?" He asked. He was defiantely getting worried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Maddie smiled softly, glad that Vlad decided to come join her on the sofa. She looked up at him before back at her baby brother as he finished off the last of the bottles content. She grinned as Demitri praised her but then he took her brother away again. She yawned as Demitri left, and she nodded sleepily. Nearly all the excitement had left the air, and things were winding down. Tired, Maddie crawled her way into Vlad's lap, resting her head on his leg as she curcled up like a puppy and instantly fell asleep.

Kristne felt Demitri's hand brush over her as he pulled the blankets around her. She smiled and opened her eyes. Seeing Zach in his crib, Kristen grinned and closed her eyes again. "I love you." She murmured to Demitri before falling asleep again.

Maria shook her head gently as she massaged her temples. "I don't know love." She murmured honestly and stiffeling a yawn. "I got that werid pain washing the dishes, and i've been tired ever since." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes gently. She didn't even realized that she had just told Alexi what she was trying to keep from him. Her exhaustion was working as some form of a truth syrup.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Demitri smiled, "I love you too" He said, slipping from the room, and closing the door behind him. Going back downstairs he caught sight of Maddie and laughed.
"Alright, guess its time to put her to bed aswell" He smiled at Vlad.
"Night bro, and congrats, I'll see you guys in the morning" Vlad reponded, handing Demitri Maddie. Smiling, Demitri kissed Maddie's cheek and walked to her room, carefully getting off her clothes and getting her into her PJ's, before tucking her in.
"Night kiddo" He muttered, kissing her forhead before going and crawling into bed with Kristen.

"When you were washing the dishes? What kind of pain? Where?" Alexi asked, looking at Maria anxiously. He frowned, begining to get really worried about her. He sat up, brushing his fingers over her forhead, almost as if checking for a temperature.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 am

Maddie stirred slightly as Demitri moved her from Vlad. She whined and shuddered before getting comfortable in his arms again. Then she was being put down and her p.j.'s were being put back on. Maddie yawned and simply let Demitri take care of her before she was able to lay back down on her bed.
"Night Daddy..." she mumbled, pulling the blankets closer around her.

"Mmm..." Kristen sighed, noticing instantly that Demitri was laying in the bed with her. She rubbed her eyes before rolling over and nestling herself closer to Demitri.
"So how does it feel to be a husband and a father all in one week?" Kristen murmured softly with a tired laugh, nudging her head under Demitri's chin like a cat who wanted attention.

"Mmhm." Maria sighed. Yawning, she couldn't answer him, so she took his fingers gently from her forehead and placed them flat on her stomach.
"It wasn't anything serious love..." Maria murmured, rubbing her eyes. "You don't have to worry about it. It was probably nothing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 am

Demitri smiled, "I haven't even thought about it love, I haven't had time" He chuckled, "But, if I were to think about it, I'd say I feel amazing, I've never felt so complete in my life" He said softly, "Like, everything that was missing from my life is now here, and working" He said, shaking his head and chuckling as she began to demand attention from him.
"Hmm, How does it feel to be married to a vampire and have a son? All in one week?" He teased, kissing her cheek.

Alexi sighed, letting her manipulate his fingers. He sighed, again, "If you insist, but you worry over me, I worry over you" He glanced down at her stomach, his eyes bright for a moment, before he just nodded and smiled at her.
"Whatever you say"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Kristen chuckled softly as she nudged Demitri again playfully. "Its overwhelming". Kristen murmured softly with a deep sigh. "Overwhelming and perfect." She said, rubbing her face gently. She yawned before opening her eyes and looking up at Demitri with dancing hazel eyes. She smirked and wrapped her arm around Demitri's neck, pulling him towards her and kissing his lips passionately.
"I love you." Kristen murmured quietly with a soft grin.

Maria sighed and rubbed her eyes in a poor atempt to wake herself up. She looked at Alexi with a soft frown. Why was he looking at her like that? "What is it?" Maria murmured, obviously tired at this point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Demitri smiled, "I love you too, now get some sleep love, since we probably have a long day tomorrow" He said, cuddling her affectionately, "And don't worry about Zach, I'll get up if he needs anything" He murmured, "The benifit of having a vampire for a husband" He kissed her again, "Please love, get some sleep" He murmured, caressing her face with a small smile.

Alexi sighed, "Nothing, just thinking. You can sleep if you want, I'm going to watch some TV" He wasn't tired, just thoughtful.

Morning came far to quickly, yawning, Demitri walked in circles, shushing his son. Zach had woken up about half-an-hour earlier and was rather cranky. He wasn't outright crying, just fussing. Sighing, he rocked Zach absentmindedly, stopping in front of the window, he looked outside, smiling down at his son as he finally began to calm. He had fed him already, and changed him, it was just a matter of calming the little baby.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Kristen closed her eyes as Demitri carassed her face. She nodded gently with a yawn, curling up next to Demitri and falling asleep. However her maternal insticts told her every time Zach was fussing during the night. She would wake up, but seeing that Demitri had the baby, she relax and fell back asleep.

Maddie woke up with a yawn. Thanks to her canine hearing, she knew Demitri was awake with her brother. She smiled and got up out of her bed, going down the hallway to her parents room. She was happy they were finally back. Seeing that Demitri's back was towards her, Maddie quickly and quietly scrambled up onto the bed.

Kristen chuckled, still awake since Zach had been fussing agaim. She saw Maddie come into the room, and she held her arms open for her little girl. Maddie of course eagerly joined her mother, laying next to her with a happy giggle.
"Good morning sweetie." Kristen said
"Morning Mommy."
"You're up early." Kristen sighed, noticing what time it was-it was even early for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Demitri sighed, turning as he saw Maddie go jumping into bed with Kristen. Chuckling, he wandered over, leaning to kiss his daughter, as well as his wife. A small shiver ran through him at the thought, his daughter, his wife, his son, it was all so overwhelming, in a good way of course. He shifted Zach, sitting down on the bed next to Kristen, chuckling lightly.

"So, I hear Uncle Vlad did something pretty cool for you while we were gone" He said, tweaking his daughter.
"What was it?" He asked, fixing the blanket he kept wrapped around Zach and carefully handing him to Kristen, so he could scoop Maddie up for a good cuddle. He hugged his daughter. "Well?" He pressed, he already knew, but he figured Maddie wanted to share.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri gave her a kiss and handed Zach to her. She sat up a bit to hold him, smiling and rearranging the blankets.
"You were fussy tonight." Kristen murmured softly to him. "Did you feed him already?" Kristen asked softly, looking up at Demitri and Maddie with a soft smile.

Maddie laughed as Demitri hugged her. "We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2!" She said with a grin. "It was a specical theater though, with foods and drinks and everything!"
Kristen chuckled. "Maddie no need to be loud, we're sitting right next to you." Kristen murmured, bouncing her arms gently to keep Zach content.
"Sorry." Maddie murmured before she scooted closerto look down at her brother with a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Demitri smiled, "Fed and changed, he's just being a dork" He said, smiling at Kristen. The baby continued to fuss, half crying, making whiney sounds. He let out a sharp cry as Maddie began to speak in a loud tones, which caused him to begin crying. Tears ran down his face, though he calmed as Kristen bounced him, though he still continued to be fussy.

"Oh wow Maddie, I hope you said thank you" He said, shaking his head and kissing her cheek. He glanced up as Zach began to fuss much more noticably now.
"Grumpy" He muttered, reaching over and rubbing his son's back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Kristen sighed as Zach started crying. She picked him up, pressing him to her shoulder, as she were going to burp him. Pushing the blankets away, Kristen stood up to walk around to sooth the cranky child.
"Alright, alright." Kristen murmured softly as she kissed his head and continued to rub his back as she walked around.

"Yes I did." Maddie murmured, wincing as her brother started crying. "Sorry." She said, shying towards Demitri as Kristen got up from the bed. She watched her mother before looking at Zach thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Demitri smiled, shifting so Kristen could get off of the bed with Zach.
"Not your fault kiddo" He said, scooping Maddie up and kissing her forhead, "Babies fuss all the time" He explained. "He's been cranky all last night, it's not your fault" He said again, wanting to reassure the little girl.

He smiled, "Come on Maddie, lets get you dressed and then go get some breakfast. We can go to the beach later" He glanced at Kristen, "You and Zach can come down, Sven and Vlad set up a little area for him, all shaded and stuff" He winked, "Though, he's got my skin, he won't get a sun burn, or even sun stroke"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Kristen chuckled, bouncing around gently with her new baby boy. "Yea, you're just being cranky aren't you?" She asked softly, picking him up off her shoulder and raising him up over her head for a moment. "Don't stress your big sister like that." Kristen said with a smirk, resting Zach back down on her shoulder.

"Oh ok. Maddie said as Demitri hugged her. She smiled and nodded at the idea ofbreakfast and then the beach. It was starting to look like a beautiful fall morning. And in Italy, fall days were still a bit warm. They would be returning to Russia in the middle of winter.
"Yum." Maddie said in agreement to breakfast, hopping down from the bed to beat Demitri to the door.

Kristen laughed softly, shaking her head at her daughters antics. "Sounds like a plan." She said with a nod of agreement, looking down at Zach since he'd calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Demitri laughed, "I'll get Maddie, you get him ready" He said, smiling lightly and trotting dutifully after Maddie. He caught up with his daughter, "Go get in your swimsuit, and I'll go make you some cereal" He said, dropping Maddie off in her room, and continuing down the hall to the stairs and by exstension the kitchen.
He quickly poured Maddie some cereal and a glass of milk, already dressed in his swim shorts.
"Morning" A voice sounded behind him, and Demitri whirled to see Keith.
"Hey" He grinned, giving his friend a hug. "What's up?" He asked.
"Not much, sorry Alayna and I were sleeping when you guys got home"
"No worries" Demitri reassured.
"So, Sven filled me in this morning, I can't wait to meet little Zach" The angel grinned.
"You wont have to wait long, Kristen's just getting him ready for a day at the beach"

Zach shifted about, watching his father and sister leave, a small smile on his face. He gripped at his mother, seeming to be in a better mood. His green eyes sparkled as he glanced around, watching everything with a quiet intensity.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Maddie giggled and nodded obediently, as Demitri dropped her in her room. She found her two peice deep blue baithing suit and quickly pulled it on. She needed a bit of help tieing the top though, so she had to leave her room, holding her top to her chest. She met Alayna in the hallway.
"Morning Layla!" Maddie said with a grin.
"Hey girlie. Need some help?" Alayna asked with a chuckle. Maddie nodded and Alayna bent down to tie up Maddie's top.
"Going down to the beach early?" Alayna asked.
"Yep!" Maddie said, and Alayna followed her downstairs to the kitchen. Alayna was still in her pajamas of shorts and a tank top, her hair resting at her lower back.

"Oh, morning Demitri." Alayna said with a smile as she walked into the kitchen. She reached up to give Keith a kiss before walking over to hug Demitri. "Congrats! Where is the little Draq?" Alayna asked.

"Right here." Kristen called as she bounced into the kitchen. She was in her two peice that was identical to Maddie, except hers was black. Zach was resting against her shoulder again, but he had a small pair of swim shorts on over his diaper.
"I found it in the bag of stuff Vlad bought yesterday." Kristen laughed, tugging at the small swimshorts.

"Aww!" Alayna said softly, drawn to the little baby instantly. "Hey buddy. Oh my gosh he is so cute!" Alayna said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Keith smiled as Alayna and Maddie came in. He smiled as she kissed him, glancing up as Kristen came in, carrying the most adorable baby boy he'd seen.
"Oh wow" He muttered, looking intently at the baby, "What an adorable kid" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Maddie, scooping her up and setting her in front of the cereal Demitri had prepared.
"Mind if Alayna and I come to the beach with you guys?' He asked.

Demitri went over, kissing Kristen's cheek and taking Zach from her so that she could eat as well. He knew she'd be hungry, since she didn't need blood anymore. He smiled, looking at the small swim shorts.
"Vlad really was prepared" He said, tickling his son's stomach and chuckling. "I made up a bag for him" He said, nodding at the bag. It contained everything they'd need for Zach at the beach, even if they were just going a small ways from the house, it was still easier to have it all with them, instead of running back and forth.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Maddie giggled as Keith hugged her and put her dowl in front of her bowl of ceral. "You should come!" Maddie said with a grin and a nod. She looked up as Demitri took her brother and Alayna moved as well. Kristen laughed and came to join Maddie, pouring the milk over both their bowls of ceral.

"As soon as you finish we'll go." Kristen enticed, and Maddie nodded, digging into her bowl. She looked up at Alayna with a laugh as her friend made a variety of faces to try and coax Zach to smile or laugh.
",alayna, go get dressed for the beach." Kristen said, shaking her head gently. Alayna stuck her tongue out at Kristen, smiled at Zach and set a pot of water to biol for her tea before leaving the kitchen to change.

Maddie giggled. "Alayna's silly." She mumbled between spoonfulls.
"Yes she is." Kristen said with a wink at Keith before finishing her bowl with a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am

Demitri looked at Alayna, chuckling. Zach gave a weak smile, but he was still a bit fussy, and having never seen Alayna before, the baby was looking at her with wide, confused green eyes.
"Very silly" Demitri agreed, sitting down next to Maddie, Zach on his lap. Keith sat down next to them, looking at the baby with a small smile.
"Can I hold him?" The tall angel asked.
"Sure" Demitri grinned, passing his son to his best friend.

Keith acceped Zach, chuckling. "God, he's so tiny" He murmured, holding Zach carefully, his head resting on Keith's bicep. He smirked as Zach looked up at him, "Nice eyes" He teased Kristen, knowing excactly where he'd seen the eyes before.

Zach automatically felt comfortable with Keith, him being an angel, everyone felt relaxed and comfortable. He stretched his arms out for a moment, before his green eyes flickered, and the small baby began to drift off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"All done!" Madie called, letting her spoon clank to her empty bowl with a grin of triumph at Kristen like she had won a secret race. Kristen laughed, ruffling Maddie's hair gently.
"Clean up your plate then." Kristen said, nodding to Maddie's empty bowl. Maddie nodded and jumped down from her stool, taking her empty bowl to the sink and filling it with water.
"Good girl." Kristen murmured, getting up from her stool to stop the whistling of Alayna's tea pot. She glanced back at Keith with a grin.

"He got the better on that deal." She teased, winking at Demitri from over her shoulder as she poured Alayna a cup of tea. The channeler came back into the kitchen as Kristen was rummaging for the tea bags.
Alayna sighed, smoothing down the soft pink summer dress she had thrown over her white two peice. She grinned softly, seeing Keith with little Zach in his arms. She stopped walking for a moment, in the middle of braiding her hair, just smiling.

"Alayna?" Kristen asked, holding up the tea bag.
"Oh, thanks." Alayna said, laughing at herself and walking over to make her tea while Kristen finished her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Demitri chuckled, scooping Zach up from Keith as the angel gave him back.
"Alayna and I are just gonna eat, and then we'll meet you guys outside" He said, going and making his coffee, waiting for it to cool while the new family wandered outside.
"Well?" He asked Alayna, once everyone was outdoors, "Whaddya think of the newest member of the Draq family?" He teased.

Demitri smiled, "Come on" He said, reaching out and taking Maddie's hand, still holding Zach with a small smile. He pushed open the sliding back door, stepping onto the beach, releasing Maddie and keeping an eye on her.
He glanced around, seeing Vlad and Sven already set up on the beach, sitting near a big umbrella.
"Here we go" He said, walking over and flopping down next to his brother's, careful not to jostle his son to much.
"Hey" His older brothers said, Vlad getting up to go play with Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm

"Yay!" Maddie quietly exclaimed, taking Demitri's hand eagerly. Kristen nodded, grabbing the baby bag on her way out the back kitchen door. She sighed, sitting down under the umbrella and finding the sunscreen.
"Maddie!" she called, shaking her head gently at the eager child who was spashing water up at Vlad. Kristen couldn't help but chuckle, and it took her another call before Maddie finally came back up the beach.

"How many times have I told you about this?" Kristen asked. Maddie sighed and sat down long enough to let her mother put the sun screen over her shoulders and her face.
"Can I go now?" Maddie asked.
"Alright, alright." Kristen said, letting her go back to Vlad, whom she practically tackled.

Alayna sighed as she sipped her tea. She looked at Keith with a soft smile. "I think he is adorable." she said, glancing at the door before back at Keith. "And I think you have a wonderful way with children." she murmured, taking another sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: