Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Vlad sighed, rubbing his eyes and trying to get his bearings.
"Your bag? It's up above, in the compartment, I'll get it" He said, standing up and sliding past her in order to retrieve the bag. Yawning, the tall vampire slid back into his window seat, and handed Maddie the bag. He shook his head, tempted to get a cup of coffee from the stewardess, if he slipped some blood in it, it'd be bearable. He sighed, shaking his head and focusing his attention on Maddie.
"You okay kiddo?" He asked, his voice worried, he could see how worked up she was.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

"Just a bad dream." Maddie said simply, scooting back in her chair as Vlad stepped forward to get her bag and then back again to his seat. She took her bag from Vlad, putting it in her lap as she rummaged through it, looking for the one thing that she knew could calm her down enough.

Finding the blue puzzle sphere, Maddie pulled down her tray and let the ball fall to peices on the tray. She sighed, sorting through and grabbing a few peices that had fallen on the floor. Methodically, Maddie picked her way through the peices, slowly putting a few together in an effort to find another way to put the sphere together.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Keith shifted, eyes flickering open, "Mmm, are we home yet?" He grumbled, though he was smiling half heartedly.
"Nope, not yet princess" Demitri teased, as he was sitting just across from Keith and Alayna.
"Princess?" Keith asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
"Well, you've been sleeping like sleeping beauty for the past few hours, not to mention weeks, I figured it was a fitting term" Demitri teased.
"Ha, well, don't push your luck there grandpa" Keith winked, smirking at Zach in Demitri's arms.
"Grandpa? Grandpa?" Demitri arched an eyebrow, "That one didn't even make sense"
"Well, just think buddy, you'll be one eventually, Maddie's growing up, and so is Zach, and then you'll be a grandpa" Keith winked.
Demitri shuddered visibly, "Urgh, don't even tell me that" Demitri said, looking mock horrified.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Alayna glanced up from the sketch she was doing to see Keith awake. She smiled and was about to answer him when Demitri spoke up from across the way. Alayna leaned forward to look at the vampire, smiling at the little baby in his hands.
"He is getting bigger." Alayna said with a small chuckle before leaning back to finish her sketch.

She looked back at Keith, tilting her head curiously. "How you feeling?" she murmured softly, closing her book and putting it back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Keith stuck his tongue out at Demitri, before turning his attention to Alayna as she spoke.
"Fine, well better" He shrugged, he hadn't really felt anything lately, except tired, and that was about it. He glanced at her drawing.
"What are you working on?" He asked curiously, his eyes sweeping half-heartedly over the image.

"Yea he is" Demitri agreed, jiggling the baby a bit, before putting him back in his carrier. He was asleep, thankfully, which meant he had the oppertunity to try and drift off himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Alayna chuckled and the color rose to her face slightly. "It's nothing really...just my usual doodles." she mumbled, tucking a strand of hair away from her face, keeping her sketch book closed. She looked back at Keith with a smile and a shrug that bascially screamed she was lieing, but what she had been drawing, she was a tad bit embarassed about.
"At least your feeling a little better." Alayna murmured. "Sven did say it would take a while for you to recover." she said with a soft shrug.

"See...told you." Maddie murmured with a smirk. Two hours was her new record. She had finished the puzzle in a new way just before the poliet put the Fasten Seatbelt sign back on. She sighed, rolling the ball back and forth with a soft expression on her face. The puzzle had definatly put her at ease, and now she seemed less tense. More her usual cheerful Maddie-self.
"Are we almost there?" Maddie asked then, looking up at Vlad with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 am

Keith smirked, "A doodle? Lemme see?" He whined, smiling at Alayna and trying to get the paper from her. She had peeked his interest with her blush, which meant she was either embaressed by what she drew, or something else.
"Please?" He asked, waggling his eyebrows at her and trying to give him a puppy dog face.

Vlad glanced down, smirking at Maddie, "Wow" He said with a grin, she really was good at puzzles.
Glancing up, he did up his seatbelt, and reached over and did Maddie's as well.
"Yupp, we'll be there in a few minutes" He said, just as the pilot came on to announce that they were landing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am

Alayna sighed, giggling in her nervousness. She eventually caved though, pulling her hands away and opening to her first serious drawing. While Keith had been sleeping the days away, Alayna had stayed with him, and that's when she had started to draw. The first one was a likeness of Keith, sleeping peacefully, though he seemed to be looking down at something, and one wing covered him from the waist until the picture faded.
"I...you just look so peaceful when you're sleeping..." alayna murmured softly, looking away in her shyness. There were others but this was her most recent.

Maddie looked over at Vlad with a smile as he buckled her. "How soon?" She asked though she guessed pretty soon because the plane people were starting to put things away and ask people to great ready for landing. Maddie grabbed her puzzle as a stewardess came over and pushed up her tray before the poilet spoke.
Maddie grinned, reaching across Vlad to push open the window, gasping at the snow covered world below them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 am

Keith peeked, smiling lightly, "It looks good" He murmured, "Nothing to be embarrassed over" He said, smiling at her affectionately. He stretched, glancing up as the pilot spoke, and slowly did up his seatbelt, "Are there any more?" He asked her curiously, figuring this is what she had done while he'd been sleeping his life away in Italy.

Vlad smiled, "You ready to go home?" He teased, watching Maddie's eyes grow wider and wider at all the snow. He smirked, glancing around. Alexi and Maria were sound asleep, Keith and Alayna were talking, Sven was reading, Demitri was trying to calm down Zach, who's ears must be popping due to the change in pressure, and Kristen, miracle of miracles was asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Alayna shrugged. It had been a while since she had drawn Keith, and since she had done it while he was sleeping and hadn't shown him any of them, she still felt a little shy about it. Her drawing was gaining back momentum, since she hadn't drawn anything decent since Kristen's wedding dress, and her portraits of Keith showed that. Looking up as the little seat-belt sign binged overhead, Alayna settled back to buckle herself.
"Yes..." she murmured, but took back her book to repack her bag.

Maddie grinned and nodded to Vlad. "Uh-huh..." she said. "I missed it." she sighed. Maddie, unlike her mother, was partial to cooler climates, and she had missed the white winters of Russia that she knew she was missing in Warm Italia. She smiled before settling back in her seat as she heard the landing gear unfold from the plane. Taking a deep breath, Maddie glanced around at her family, chuckling when she saw Kristen jolt awake. She had probably heard the landing gear open as well.

"Damn we're landing already?" Kristen murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she looked around, smilling at the giggling Maddie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Keith smiled shaking his head and doing up his own seatbelt.
"Well its good" He said, knowing she felt sort of embaressed about the whole thing.
"I'm glad you're drawing again" He said gently, kissing her cheek and stretching his arms above his head.
"You glad to be heading back? I mean, you get to see Nicko again and stuff" He said, looking at her curiously.

Vlad smiled, "Good" He said, glancing around and smirking at Kristen, knowing she couldn't wait to get off the plane. He glanced down at Maddie, smiling lightly, he knew she missed Russia, especially since she was still just getting settled here and all the jumping about couldn't be to easy.

Demitri glanced at Kristen, "Cause you just adore plane rides" He teased, rocking Zach softly, before putting the baby back in his seat. He sighed, "Not a big fan of landings it seems"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Alayna smiled lightly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as Keith kissed her cheek. "Thanks." she said, feeling the heat rise to her face again at his praise. She sighed, settling back to think about Keith's question. Russia felt like a home away from her home...like she was on permanite vacation, even though it had been a full year since she had been at school. At the thought of Nicko, Alayna smiled. Russia was growing on her.
"In a way..." Alayna murmured softly.

As Maddie looked back out the window, things were starting to grow larger as the plane decended. She smiled, leaning back and humming quietly to herself. Counting softly, Maddie grinned as her last number was answered by the thud of the plane's wheels touching the ground.

"Oh, totally." Kristen grumbled, coughing slightly as she tried to wake herself up, only to find that the plane was already touching down. She sighed in relief, glancing at the carrier seat with a soft smile.
"It's alright, Mommy doesn't like them either." Kristen murmured, though she was happy they were finally on the ground.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Keith smiled, "Well, if you ever wanna go someplace, on vacation, or I dunno, back home for awhile, just let me know" He said, hugging her lightly, jumping a bit as the plane touched down.
"I prefer my ability to fly" He teased, waiting until they were given permission to stand up, before he rose to claim his and Alayna's bags. He stretched, smiling lightly as he offered her his hand, helping her up.

Vlad smiled, glancing out the window eagerly, he missed home. He glanced up, realizing they were allowed to get up now, and rose, gathering up his and Maddie's things. He tossed the bag over his shoulder, looking around as Alexi and Maria both began to wake up.
"Sleepyheads" He teased, Alexi groaned softly, rising after Sven, so Maria was able to get up.

Demitri laughed, shaking his head, "Mommy's gonna get used to them, and so are you" He growled playfully at Zach, scooping the carrier up that held Zach.
"Come on, bags are being delivered to our house, since none of us feel like actually carrying them"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Alayna smiled, though it slowly turned into a frown. What home did she have to go to? Sighing, Alayna pushed the thought from her mind lest the memory come back to haunt her. As the passangers were given the okay to leave their seats, Alayna smiled as Keith jumped up to get their bags. She rubbed her forehead, still in thought for a moment. When he reached a hand towards her, Alayna smiled and took his hand to stand up.

Maria felt the jolt of the plane and groaned as it woke her up. She sighed, rubbing her face, looking around as all the other passangers hurried to get their things and file out of the airplane. Maria sighed as she glanced at Alexi who was standing so she could get out from her seat.
Yawning, Maria stretched, rubbing her neck as she turned from one side to the other to work out the stiff muscles. "What a flight. Can't believe I actually slept so long." Maria murmured, shaking her head gently.

"In your dreams." Kristen said, standing up once they were allowed to, needing to stretch badly. She looked over at Maddie who was wrapped up in her blanket and holding her spheric puzzle.
"You finished it again?" Kristen asked to which Maddie grinned and nodded. "How many times is that?"
"Four completely different ways so far." Maddie said, turning over the ball in one hand while the other held her blanket around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Keith sighed, realizing what he had said. Mentally kicking himself, he smiled at Alayna, keeping her hand in his as they made their way off of the plane.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned home" He said, once they were inside the airport, "But, if it helps, I feel at home whenever I'm with you, doesn't matter where I am. I guess the old, corny saying 'home is where the heart is' is true" He murmured, kissing her cheek.

Alexi nodded, "Me too" He said, shaking his head and yawning.
"Oh well, I always sleep on planes, and for you, I guess being pregnant is as good a reason as any to sleep the day away" He said, winking at her and yawning. He felt better, much better being home.

"Ha, I don't dream" He said, shaking his head, and walking off of the plane with Zach. He figured she could handle Maddie, or at least, Vlad could. He smiled, stepping off of the plane and following after Keith and Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"It's alright Keith. I know you meant well." Alayna murmured softly, resting her head on Keith's shoulder as they walked with the line out of the plane. She sighed contently, glad that they were finally off the plane.
Alayna laughed. "Corny, but effective." she teased, kissing him back before sighing and glancing over her shoulder, waiting for the others since she and Keith had seemed to beat the others off the plane.

Maria rolled her eyes. "I think your exhaustion put me to sleep." she murmured teasingly, reaching down to lace her fingers with his softly. She sighed deeply once they were in the airport and realized she would have to go hunting tonight. She had been putting it off for Alexi's sake, and had been drinking the bottles. However, the bottles could only help so much. Looking up at Alexi, Maria smiled; he seemed to be doing better already, which was a relief.

"Come on girlie." Kristen said, taking Maddie's hand since the young girl was more then capable of walking on her own off the plane. Kristen followed after Demitri, relieved to be off the plane. She yawned, rubbing her eyes as they walked. "Home sweet home huh?" Kristen asked, looking down at Maddie who smiled and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Keith sighed, "Yay for corny effectiveness" He teased, glancing up as the others came out of the gate. He smiled at Maddie and Kristen, chuckling as Vlad appeared with Sven, carrying luggage.
"Well, I guess we're heading home now" He said, wondering if Maria and Alexi were going with them or heading back to their apartment.

"Hungry?" Alexi asked Maria, winking at her.
"My exahustion? Blame me sheesh" He teased, "Ready to go home, Sven can come and look after me tomorrow, if I'm deemed sane enough that is" He chuckled, obviously feeling better, though hints of depression remained in his blue eyes.

Demitri sighed, "I am so ready to go home" He murmured, walking outside to where the cars were parked. Fishing his keys from his pocket, he unlocked his vehicle, leaving the others to deal with theirs.
"Sven said he'd give Keith and Alayna a ride" He said, settling Zach before helping Maddie into the backseat, next to her brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Alayna laughed at Keith before looking up as everyone else came out from the airplane. She looked at Keith again and nodded to herself, as well as him. "Yea...home sounds pretty good." she said with a nod.
"Yes, home!" Kristen said, twirling Maddie around gently as she laughed and giggled before agreeing. Kristen chuckled, tucking the blankets around her tighter as Demitri led them outside in the cold air.

"Just a tad." Maria said with a soft nod. Looking over at Keith, Maria smiled happily. "We're going to our home, and you to yours." she said with a chuckle. "You'll see more of us though." she promised, waving gently before leading Alexi outside to their own car.

"Oh, I was wondering where they were going..." Kristen murmured as she helped Maddie into the car and buckled her up. She kissed Maddie's forehead softly before slidding into the passanger seat with a deep sigh. Looking around she grinned, glad that they were finally home. Kristen glanced over her shoulder; home with their family.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Keith smiled, waving to Maria and Alexi.
"See you'" He agreed, shaking his head before trailing after Sven, who said he'd be dropping them off. He figured Demitri's car was a bit to full for them. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, shaking his head in surprise as they stepped out into the chilly Russian air.
"Wow" He shivered, zipping his jacket up a little bit higher.

Alexi smiled, waving at the others and following after Maria.
"Mmm, where are the keys?" He asked, wondering if she had grabbed them or if they were still in his bag. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and looking at her curiously.

Demitri smirked, starting up the car and immediately blasting the heat.
"Why the goofy grin?" He asked Kristen, it was about an hour drive to the house, and he hoped Zach slept some, since he hadn't slept that much on the plane. Maddie, well, she'd either sleep, or talk their ear off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Alayna nodded, following after Keith eagerly as he wandered after Sven who was taking them to Demitri's and Kristen's. She was not expecting the blast of cold air when she walked out of the airport. "Jesus we go from late summer to early winter in six hours." Alayna muttered, pulling her jakcet around her quickly and huddling close to Keith with a laugh.

Maria reached into her bag, pulling out the silver ring the keys were on. She swung them on her fingers before smirking to Alexi. She opened his door for him with a wink before going around to the drivers side of the car.
She sighed, sitting down and starting the engine. "Glad to be home love?" she asked.

"Goofy?" Kristen asked, turning back in her seat to look at Demitri. "So a happy grin is considered goofy nowadays?" she teased, rubbing her cold hands up against the vents as the heat blasted from the cold car. It was taking a few minutes for the vehicle to actually warm up though.
"We're back home...and you know we left from that airport as very different people. We are now married," Kristen said, taking Demitri's free hand and squeezing it gently. "And we have a new addition to the family." she said softly, glancing over her shoulder at Maddie and Zach. "Just a year ago we were given a house, a home, now...we're given a family." Kristen said, chuckling to keep herself from getting too emotional; Zach may be growing quickly, but to Kristen...well her body was still adjusting to the lack of being with child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Alexi smiled, rolling his eyes as the keys were swung in front of him. Sighing tiredly, he slipped into the passenger side of the car.
"Yes, I'm very happy to be home" He sighed, "I believe it will be a long, long time before I willingly visit Italy again. I love it, it will always be my home, but..." He trailed off, rubbing his eyes and glancing at her.
"What about you, you happy to be home? Or do you even consider Russia to be your home?" He asked her curiously.

Demitri smirked, listening to Kristen, though his eyes were focused on the road.
"I know love, it seems we're blessed, thank the gods" He said, glancing skyward for a moment, silently praising his own gods.
"But yes, your happy grin is definitly a very goofy one now" He teased, checking on Maddie and Zach. The baby was conked out, and he couldn't see Maddie's face, as she was facing the window.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Maria smirked, glad that Alexi was happy as she backed out from their parking space and followed the road out of the airport. She settled back contently, letting her mind slip into a sort of driving mood. She glanced at Alexi with a smile as he asked if she conscidered Russia her home. She didn't answer for a moment, tapping her fingers on the steeing wheel thoughtfully.
"It's my home away from home." Maria finally answered, glancing at Alexi.

Kristen chuckled and shook her head gently. "Oh whatever." Kristen murmured, rolling her eyes gently, glancing out her window for a moment before looking back at Demitri. "I'm glad we're blessed." Kristen said, glancing back at Maddie, who was humming quietly as she looked out the window.
Maddie was softly grinning, though her blanket was hidding most of it. She understood what Demitri and Kristen were talking about, and she could feel how happy they both were about it. She sighed, her breath fogging up the window slightly. Maddie chuckled, taking her finger and trace a heart on the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Alexi smiled, "Home away from home eh? I can live with that" He teased, glancing out the window at the snow covered landscape.
He sighed, "I cant wait to get back into our place, I think a soak in the hot tub is in order, followed by a night of movies and cuddling, after you hunt of course" He winked at her, knowing she was hungry.

Demitri smiled softly at Kristen, glancing back as Maddie began to draw on the window.
"What are you gonna draw?" He asked her curiously, quirking an eyebrow before returning his eyes to the road.
"Oh drat" He muttered suddenly, reaching for his phone and placing it against one ear. Speaking rapidly in Russian, he hung up, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Maria smiled gently, glad that Alexi was alright with that answer. "So long as I'm with you, I'm home." she said, rubbing her wrist gently were her mother's jewl bracelet rested almost permenatly. She turned her eyes back to the road, laughing softly as she listened to Alexi. "I'll have to make hunting quick...that sounds like an amazing end to the day." Maria said with a grin. Alexi was definatly feeling better now.

"Just a heart..." Maddie murmured, purposely causing fog on the window now to draw a few smaller ones around the big one she had. Kristen laughed softly, having turned in her chair to watch her daughter. She looked back at Demitri when he started speaking faster than she could understand.
"Drat?" Kristen echoed, that having been the last word that she had understood from Demitri's sudden conversation. "Drat? What's wrong?" she asked, almost silently, sitting back right and glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Alexi smiled, "It does sound rather incredible" He winked, "Mmm, besides, I didn't spend three weeks setting up the entertainment system in our bedroom to not use it" He winked at her, shifting in his seat to stare out at the frozen forests once again. Man he had missed this place, more then he had thought was even possible. He returned his grin to Maria, "I love you" He said simply, shaking his head, his shaggy blond hair hanging in his eyes.

Demitri smiled, "A heart eh?" He winked at Maddie, before glancing at Kristen.
"I just realized that we don't have anything turned on in the house, heat, water, electricity" He explained, "So I called someone, had them go turn it on, so we're not all frozen, well, so you three aren't all frozen when we get home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: