Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Shaye sighed, biting her lip sadly and wandering out into the pouring rain, Jet hot on her heels. She grimaced at her stubborness, but dutifully played with the dog for at least half an hour, before wandering inside, shopping wet and bedraggled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 pm

"Now who needs a shower?" Zero asked, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, looking at Andy, whom wasn't looking at anything except her and Keith's hands intertwined on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Shaye growled, "Whatever" She muttered, green eyes flashing as she flopped down into a spare chair and began to dry the water our of Jet's fur.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Zero rolled his eyes and plopped down into the La-Z-Boy across the room from Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Water ran down Shaye's face from her hair. Her already tight clothes clung to her thin frame, though she ignored it, the image created was provocative.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow and yawned. He, like Andy, was a good actor. His face did not register the tight-clothed, dripping wet girl sitting in front of him. His face told her that she looked no different than anyother day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Shaye didn't really notice how she looked, or if she did, she don't appear to care. Rising, she wandered out the door, heading for the hot tub, shedding her clothes as she did, her swimsuit under her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Zero watched Shaye walk out to the hot tub. "She's angry." Andy said, not looking up. "Go talk to her." Zero with a sigh heaved himself from the chair and went to follow Shaye onto the patio.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Shaye sunk under the water for a moment, before surfacing, and leaning against the side. She knew Zero was outside, and she'd overheard Andy but she didn't say anything. Her hair was now pulled up in bun, and you could tell by the tightness of her shoulders how annoyed she was.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Zero sighed, leaning against the wall. "I really don't understand why you're so mad at me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Shaye laughed. "You don't trust me to walk five minutes without during myself. I wish you'd trust me" Shaye muttered, still not looking at him. "Im a vampire top Zero, just like you, Adrian, Keith and Andy" She said, "Im not breakable anymore, but you still insist on treating me like I am" She said, her voice right, annoyed. "I hurt my head when I was still a shifter but you still being it up. Give me a chance, the benefit of the doubt" She said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Zero looked at her. "I'm not sure if you remeber or not, Shaye, but you just returned with gashes longer than my arm. I'm not really sure how the vampire laws apply to you right now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:26 pm

"Only because of the soulemate separation we just endured" Shaye said, shaking her head and glowering at him. "Just, try and trust me" Shaye said, looking heartbroken. She sighed, "Just, try, shower with me, or trust me to go jogging, or hell, get in the hot tub with me and goof around"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Zero looked at her. "You honestly think I don't trust you?" He scoffed. "Shaye I don't trust ymself. I don't trust that if I let you out of my sight, evrything will be okay, that I won't go crazy mad with worry. I trust you Shaye. I don't have any choice but to worry about you." He said calmly. "And besides, I don't 'goof around'." He said whistling to Diesel and walking out into the dark backyard with Diesel and Jet following him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

"Well maybe you should learn" Shaye snapped after him, wandering back inside and up to their besroon. She shut the door, falling on the bed still soaked, and cursing softly. Gods she slant know what to do. Tears leaked from her eyes as she buried herslef in blankets.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Zero sighed, shaking his head and closing his eyes. It was still pouring down rain out there. He threw a stick into the shadows for Diesel and both dogs chased after it.

Andy rolled her eyes. "Really Zero?" Andy growled to herself. She stood up. "Zero!" she yelled. Zero came out of the darkness, looking at her confused. "What?" Andy grabbed his wrist. "Come here." She growled, pulling him upstairs and to his and Shaye's room. She quickly opened the door and shoved Zero inside. Zero raised an eyebrow at Andy. "I don't know if you guys realize this, but my soulmate is lying on a bed downstairs and he thinks it's 64BC and that he's human! He doens't know who any of you guys are! So why don't you guys get over your relationship problems and leave the house in peace, please!" She said, shutting the door behind her. She stumbled back downstairs and to Keith's bedside. Her other half, her soulmate, the love of her life, the person she wouldn't be able to live without, was sprawled out in front of her and had forgotten everything about their family and everything that was going on around him in the world today. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Shaye jumped a good two feet into the air when Andy shoved Zero into the room.
"Andy..." She trailed off, looking ashamedly at Zero.
"She's right, we're being ridiculous" She said, scrubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Zero nodded. "We are. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Shaye stood up, "Im sorry too" She said softly, wrapping her arms around him and sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Zero wrapped his arms around Shaye too. He smiled and kissed her nose affectionatly. He sighed and opened the door back up. "You need some sleep." He said, kissing her again. "I'm going to check on Keith again, for just a moment."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Shaye smiled as he kissed her. "Alright" She said, along into the bed, still in her wet swimsuit, tough she didn't appear to care.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Zero went down the stairs, putting a hand on Andy's shoulder. "He'll be okay." He said, Andy placed her empty hand over his hand on her shoulder and sighed. "You need some sleep Andy. You haven't slept in awhile." Zero said. "I'm fine." Andy argued. "No you aren't. You need sleep." Zero said. "You don't sleep." Andy said. Zero smiled. "Practice." He said. "Really, he'll be here when you wake up." Andy shook her head. "If he wakes up and I'm not here, he might freak out and hurt himself again. That's not happening." She growled. Zero looekd surprised breifly and looked like he might step back. but he didn't and the surprise quickly passed. "Alright fine. How about I'll et you know if he starts to wake up?" Andy looked at Zero. "No, Zero. Go spend time with Shaye. I'll be fine." Zero sighed. "Fine Andy." He said, dropping his hand and kissing the top of her head. "he'll be okay." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Shaye head Zero and Andy downstairs and sighed. Damn this sucked. She sat up. turning the TV on, finding the Simpsons and watching it while she waited for Zero.

Keith shifted, almost waking, though his injury kept him exhaustes and sleeping for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Zero came back upstairs and climbed back into the bed with Shaye. "You soaked the whole bed." He whined, jumping back up. "Come here." He said. "I want to show you something." He said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the bathroom. "This is called a towel. It's what regular people use when we get out of hot tubs, swimming pools, or the shower." He nodded, handing her a towel. "Now, I don't know about you, but I'd like to take you up on the shower." He said seductively.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Shaye laughed as Zero complained and then dragged her off to the washroom. Green eyes grew wide at his comment, and she grinned. "I could use a shower, I am covered in hot tub chemicals" She said shedding her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next