Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Andy shook her head. "You need to eat before you sleep, Keith." Andy said. Looking back at the door, just as Zero walked out with a few pieces of bread and some water. Bread and water wouldn't hurt Keith's vampire abilities. Zero handed the stuff to Andy and then turned back around and went back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Keith grumbled, but ate the food offered to him. "Ew" He muttered, wondering why it tasted so awful.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Andy cleared her throat. "I'll be right back. Stay here." She said. She went to Adrian and Jay's bedroom, knocking before entering. "Adrian, we have a problem." Andy said, smiling sheepishly at Adrain and Jay as Jay moved from her place on Adrian's lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Keith nodded, promptly falling asleep as Andy left.

"What?" Adrian asked Andy, his brow furrowing in confusion. "Whats wrong?" He said, furowing as Just moved off of him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:49 pm

"Keith doesn't remember Zero." Andy said. "He thinks its September 64BC." She said. "he knows who I am, but that's because I'm his soulmate. He has to remember you." She said, looking at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Adrian sighed, "Lovely" He grumbled. "He'll remember me, we're actual siblings" He muttered, "But he won't remember the adult me, I was just a kid back then"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Andy cursed. "Well, what was he doing in 64BC?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Adrian laughed, "Keith, back then? Wow, he was a soilder in the Roman army" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Andy blanched. "Seriously?" She sighed. "Well then." She murmured. "Thanks anyway." She said turning on her heel and shutting the door behind her. Then she opened it again. "When did you guys get made vampires?" Andy asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 pm

"January of 63" Adrian responded, "Well that's when Keith and Zero did, Keith changed me about two years later" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Andy growled. "Crap." She mumured. "Thanks." She said, shutting the door firmly behind her. She walked back into the living room and saw that Keith had fallen asleep. She sighed and sat down beside him.

Jay looked at the door, then back at Adrian. She smiled as she pushed her too long bangs from her face.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Adrian sighed, "He'll recover And, just give him time" Adrian said, shaking his head and returning his attention to Jay.

Shaye sighed, sitting on the kitchen pointer, Zero beside her. "Well, this is interesting" She finally muttered, looking at him with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:29 pm

"God I hope so," Andy mumured to herself after Adrian's attemptive reassuring. She sighed and waited patiently for Keith to wake back up.

Jay smiled and let her head drop to Adrian's shoulder.

Zero sighed. "Don't I know it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Shaye sighed, wrapping her arms around Zero, pulling him against her. "What are we going to so? This is a sort of bittersweet homecoming" She murmured into his chest sadly.

Adrian kissed Jay's cheek. "Mmm, so what did you and Shaye do while we were gone?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Zero looked down at her. "I'm not sure how Keith's going to react next time he wakes up. So right now, we aren't going to do anything." He murmured, wrapping an arm around her.

Jay shrugged. "We talked for a little while. Then we started watching a movie. And all the dogs jumped up on the bed, and eventually all six of us fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Shaye nodded. "I didn't think we were going to be doing anything" She said, having her head sadly. She shifted closer to Zero, "um, no offence love, but you smell like wet dog"

Adrian smirked, "Sounds fun" He said with a small smile, lying back on the bed comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Zero looekd at her. "And what part of that wans't supposed to be offensive?" He teased with a shake of his head.

Jay shook her head. "Not really." She said, sitting to face Adrian, folding her legs under her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Shaye laughed. "Well all of it was offensive, and sadly true" She teased. She adopted closer to him, kissing him lightly.

"That was sarcasm love" He teased, "Did you not enjoy hanging out with Shaye?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Zero shook his head. "Well, I'm sorry." He teased.

Jay shook her head. "No, I did enjoy it. I just wish we wouldn't have slept. While you and my brother are off saving the world, I'm stuck here because I'm too vunerable." She said with a shrug. "I just wish I could be instrumental in saving the world sometimes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Shaye laughed, shaking her head, a small smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around him. "Well, you could shower, I'd be willing to join you" She smiled.

Adrian sighed, "I know love, but Shaye has to stay back to" He reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Zero chuckled. "I bet you would. But no, last time we did that, you fell and that is not going to happen again." He said, kissing her forehead.

Jay smiled. "I know. I'm just whining."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Shaye growled in frustration. "Im better now, and perfectly capable of showering" Shaye grumbled.

"Well Sheesh" Adrian teased, kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Zero looked at her, his face perfectly calm. "You can go shower if you like. But I won't be joining you." He knew she was frustrated with him, but he wasn't going to risk it again and that was final.

Jay smiled, placing a hand on his chest and kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head in annoyance. "You know, you should trust me" She grumbled, crossing her arms and turning away from him to stare out the window. Hoping off the counter, she whistled and Jet came running into the room. She patted his head, "We're going outside" she grumbled, annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Zero nodded. "Okay love." He said. He knew she was annoyed, it was hard to ignore Shaye's feelings since she put them out there like that, but he wasn't going to back down. He loved Shaye and there was no way he was going to put her in danger like that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next