Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Shaye gaped at him, "Well, the efile tower's not that old, it was a monument for the paris world fair" She said, though she was smiling softly.
"Well, either way, they're closing a buch of stuff down since we're shooting there" She said with a small smile.

Keith arched an eyebrow at her, "How did you talk me into this?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Zero nodded. "A lot older than you." He teased.

Andy smiled cheekily. "I didn't. I just did it, and you love me so much, you dealt with it." She said, glancing around at the navy blue walls, the dark purple sheets, the navy blue blanket, and the dark purple and navt blue pillows covering the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Shaye stuck her tounge out at him, "Everything and everyone's older then me" She teased, laughing softly and glancing around.

Keith sighed, "Figures" He grumbled, "Still you had to pick purple? The blue's alright, but purple?" He pulled a face, though he was beginning to look worn out. He swayed lightly where he stood, his face pale, well more pale then normal, though he soon smiled, as if recovering, though he still looked sick and weak.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Zero shook his head. "I know lots of things that are younger than you are." He said.

Andy rolled her eyes playfully. She sat him down in the chair, threw the purple pillows into the bottom of her closet, took off the purple sheets and threw them into the bottom of her closet too. She pulled the red sheets out of the closet by the stair case and began remaking the bed. Finally, she walked back over to him. "Happy?" she teased, helping him into the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Shaye sighed, "I know there are, but I mean, around you guys" She said, shrugging lightly.
"But thanks for trying" She grinned at him.

Keith groaned, "A bit" He grumbled, shaking his head as Andy manhandled him into bed.
"I'm fine" He whined, "Stop babying me" He knew it was a lost cause, but he could try.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Zero shrugged. "I tried." He said.

Andy rolled her eyes again. "Haha. That's funny. Stop babying you." She said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Shaye smirked, "I know" She said, standing on tiptoe to kiss his cheek.
"And I suppose that's what counts" He said with a small grin.

Keith sighed, "It was worth the effort. I'm fine Andy, really" He said softly, smirking at her as he allowed her to force him into bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "You suppose? Well...."

Andy looked at him and shook her head. "Telling me your fine is just going to make it worse, darling. So just be quiet and let me do what I need to do to feel that you are on your way to fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Shaye smirked, "Ass" She muttered, "So, shall we head home?" She asked, watching Jet attempt tp chase a squirrle.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Why is my word never good enough? And How am I supposed to just let you do whatever you feel is necessary, I do remember stuff not ending up great for me, whenever you 'do whatever' you need to do" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Zero nodded. "Sure. I'd like to see how Keith is anyway." He said, whistling and watching as Jet and Diesel barreled at him, running into him and bouncing back, landing on their butts. Zero chuckled, snapping on the leashes.

Andy stopped, raised an eyebrow, but besides that ignored that whole statement, and continued to busy herself, making sure Keith had everything he needed and such.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Shaye nodded, "Probably a good idea, especially if e want to attempt to get away" She said, smiling lightly. She took Deisel's leash, petting his head lightly, "Think he's doing any better?" She asked curiously.

Keith mock growled at Andy, "You fuss to much" He muttered, sliding deeper into the blankets, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Zero nodded. "I hope so." He said.

Andy smiled. "I know that." She said, checking around her a final time, before grabbing her book and walking over to couch, plopping down on it and opening her book. "Now sleep." She said, looking down at her book as she began to read.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Shaye sighed, "Me too, think Andy will let us see him?" She asked, Andy was already a bit ticked with her and Zero from earlier, she wasn't sure they'd be allowed to see Keith.

Keith growled, though he rolled over on his side, and allowed himself to begin to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Zero nodded. "Yeah. She won't have a choice." He said. He was used to being the power of the household. And now, with both Keith and Adrian in the house, he didn't feel the need anymore. He squeezed Shaye's hand gently.

Andy smiled as Keith growled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and laughing.
"Sheesh, aren't you the imposing one" She teased, winking at him. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, "I just hope he's alright:

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Zero nodded. "I'm sure he's better."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Shaye nodded apprehensively, she was a bit freaked about seeing Keith.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Zer squeezed her hand. "You don't have to see him. Not until he's better."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Shaye sighed, shrugging lightly.
"I dunno, I mean, if he doesn't remember me, there's no point in seeing him" She said softly, mainly because she didn't think she could handle the one person who she felt was her family, not knowing who she was. It was another one of the reasons she wanted to get out of the house, it was so weird not having 'Keith' around.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Zero nodded. "That's why I said you didn't have to." He said, opening the front door for her and allowing her to enter. He, as normal, glanced around the room, and then had to do a double-take, considering the couch and chair by the couch were both empty. "ANDY!" Zero yelled, his voice echoing through the house. Instantly, in a flurry or fire red and pale white, Andy was standing infront of Zero and pale hand covering his mouth. Zero didn't look surprised at all. "Would you hush?" Andy demanded, her eyebrows pulling together in stress. "Keith's sleeping." She hissed, removing her hand, shaking her head, and scoffing. "Do you think before you yell?" she growled, walking away from him and back up the stairs. Zero sighed, smiled tightly at Shaye, and followed Andy upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Shaye was also very surprised when she saw the living room completely empty. She jumped, however, when Zero shouted, shaking her head in surprise as Andy appeared and growled at them. Keith had been well enough to make it downstairs to their room? She shook her head, "I'll be in our room" She returned Zero's tight smile, and wandered up to their room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Andy opened her bedroom door, bouncing right back onto the couch. She opened her book again and gestured grandly to the sleeping vampire in the bed. Zero shook his head, rolled his eyes, and wandered slowly over to Keith. With his memory being gone, Zero was sure Keith's insticts were on very high alert and Zero wasn't about to fight with an instictive Keith, vampires fighting on instict were always more dangerous. "Keith," Zero called softly, a few feet from the bed. He cleared his throat and noticed, in the corner of his eye, that Andy was also watching Zero and Keith's reaction.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Keith's eyes shot open, and he let out an inhumane hiss, shooting out of the bed and into the corner, his eyes aking over Zero, before he finally relaxed.
"Oh" He muttered, straightening lightly, though he still looked tense. He recognized Zero, but he had no idea why he was waking him up.
"Whats up?" He asked, flopping back onto the bed, yawning and glancing at Andy. What the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Andy had bitten her lip to hide the gasp when Keith had sprung from the bed. Zero had watched him and waited until the air of tension went away from Keith. "I just wanted to check on you. See how you were feeling and your memory." Zero said, staying put in his place a few feet from the bed. He noticed that Andy got up and wandered over to bed, stretching out next to Keith, watching Zero expectantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 pm

"My memory?" Keith shook his head, "It's alright I guess" He really had no idea. How could he know how his memory was.
"I remember you, if that's what you're asking" He muttered, glancing at Andy. She looked like everything was fine, so he didn't freak out or anything.
"As for how I'm feeling, I'm exahusted as hell, but fine" He shrugged, glancing around.
"And you?" He asked, he still wasn't a hundered percent, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next