Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Zero nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you." Always the formal, Andy had never undertsood why Zero was always so formal with everyone. It got a bit annoying after a while. "I'm sorry that I woke you up. I'll let you back to sleep now." He smiled lightly and then, after nodding to Andy, turned on his heel and walked out and back to his and Shaye's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Keith nodded, glancing at Andy curiosly as Zero left.
"What was that about?" He asked, he frowned for a moment, "Why wasn't Zero's soulmate with him?" Shaye, that was her name. It took him a minute to remember, and still then, she was fuzzy. He sincerly hoped he'd get his memory back sooner, rather then later.

Shaye glanced up as Zero came in.
"Hey" She murmured softly, looking torn between anxious and upset. She was sitting cross legged on the bed, Jet lying down next to her, Diesel pressed against her back.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Andy shrugged. "Zero doesn't take my word on anything." She said. "Shaye was downstairs. And I'm not sure why she didn't come up." Andy said, weaving her fingers with Keith's gently.

Zero smiled. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Keith shrugged, "Oh well, I'm not to worried about it" He said, "Her choice" He figured it had something to do with him, and how much he remembered.
"I guess I'll see her eventually" He murmured, looking a bit worried for a moment.

Shaye shook her head, shrugging lightly.
"Just worried about Keith" She admitted, sighing.
"I mean, his memory and stuff, what if he has no idea who I am? And doesn't remember?" She asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Andy nodded. "Yeah. You will. Don't worry about it." She pushed a bit of hair from his face. "But you need to sleep. Nothing helps more than sleep, darling." She murmured.

Zero nodded. "I'm not sure how much he remembers. He was a bit spooked." Zero said, kicking off his shoes and climbing into the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Worry wort" He teased, though he let her fuss over him, only because it made her feel better. Yawning, he curled up in the blankets, immediately falling asleep.

Shaye bit her lip again, nodding softly, "Oh" She murmured, curling up against him, needing the comfort. She wasn't really sure how to explain what she was feeling, but she honestly felt hollow; like she had just lost her older brother. She shook her head, curling back against Zero, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Andy smiled. "Always." She whispered as he fell asleep.

Zero wrapped an arm around Shaye and sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Shaye glanced at Zero, "Thanks" She said softly, curling against him, trying to make herself feel a bit better.
She looked at Zero, frowning softly, though let her head fall back against his chest.
"Think things will get better?" She still wanted to go on vacation, but she'd let Zero make the call on all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 am

Zero nodded. "I know things will get better. He knows who I am and he doesn't looked nearly as freaked as he did about all the technology and stuff."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

Shaye nodded, "Well thats good" She murmured, though she bit her lip again.
"But how much better will it get? Like will he ever be one hundred percent?" She said, though she looked more to be thinking outloud then anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Zero looekd thoughtful. "Hopefully." He said, nodding a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Shaye sighed, squirming free from Zero's arms and slipping off the bed.
"Hopefully" She agreed, her voice dull. She sighed, walking into the washroom. She needed a hot shower, maybe that would make her feel better. Closing the door softly, she turned the water on, waiting until it was good and hot, before slipping into the stream of water and standing there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Zero watched her go. He sighed, frowning, and rubbed his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Shaye sighed, letting the warm water run through her hair, mixing with the tears on her face for a moment, before she wiped her face dry and finished up washing her hair. She sighed, shaking her head and slipped from the shower, drying off quickly, before slipping out of the washroom. She headed striaght for the closet, changing into a pair of short, loose PJ shorts, and a loose, over-sized t-shirt that hung off of one shoulder. She emerged, her wet hair tied up loosely, she didn't have the energy to dry it right now, and flopped on the bed next to Zero, stretching out, her long legs draped over Jet's back, since he was taking up a ton of room on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Zero watched Shaye, then, stretching out, covered his eyes with the crook of his elbow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Shaye glanced at Zero, a small, soft smile curving onto her lips. Lightly, she moved, draping herself comfortably over his exsposed chest.
"Sleepy?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at his covered face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Zero let out a laugh. "Never." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Shaye smiled, "Oh? Then what are you?" She asked, pushing herself up on ehr elbows a bit, and arching an eyebrow at him, eyes sparkling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Zero quickly wrapped his remaining arm around her, pulling her closer. "I'm Zero." He murmured in her ear, taking both hands, cupping her face, and kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Shaye gasped in surprise, tingles running up and down her body as he kissed her. She smiled softly, "Mmmm, Zero eh? So what is Zero?" She asked, her voice, light playful.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Zero shrugged. "No one reallys knows." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Shaye chuckled, "No? Well that's to bad" She said, mock pouting for a moment.
"Not even you have any ideas?" She asked, arching her eyebrow at him. She bit her lip playfully, her green eyes shining as she looked at him. She felt a lot better, just goofing around with Zero helped loads, and she was genuinally enjoying herself for the first time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Zero shook his head. "Nah. I'm scared to look inside my own head." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Shaye laughed, "Hmm, well if you're scared, I can imagine others would be scared" She said, chuckling softly.
She stretched out a little bit, still resting on Zero, "Mmm, I missed this" She admitted, hiding her face against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Zero nodded. "It's true." He said, gently rubbing his fingers over her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next