Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:11 pm

The Lady nodded, "And you want me to release you?" She said, somewhat thoughtfully.
"Think of the chaos you'd create inside DragonsKeep, not to mention all the other people you'd attempt to kill"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 pm

"AS i said, I was merely educating that village."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 am

((I will not be returning until July 26th or 27th. This is my last post until one of those two dates.))

"As they say, lack of education leads to elimination. But they can't very well be educated if they're now dead, now can they? I say you just had some bloodlust to drape out." Harne said, poking Shade with the knife's hilt. jalan shifted slightly, then finally burst out with, "What's his punishment going to be? I had a lot of friends in that village!" Then he looked away, now embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm

(bye... Sad )

'I educated them as to what disaster was like. They knew no pain or fear, no horror or hardship."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 pm

((Hey, look who's here! I'm back early!))

"What about that year of locusts? No one had a single plant left in their fields! People starved, but they survived because they tried to keep living through the hardships to make it to the happy times when their first crop came through! Now we have a major dent in the population, just because you decided they didn't know what it was like! Well, I know! Jalan knows! No DragonLord here started out in a happy life that was never bad at some point! You just have it worse than everyone else because you refuse to believe that it'll get better!" Harne yowled, not quite loudly, but loud enough to get her point across. She breathed heavliy once she finished, although she looked like she wasn't nearly done. Jalan looked like if he had his dragon ears right now, they would be so flattened against his head there would be no sight of them.

((Wow. I do not know where that come from, but it was scary.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm

( Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm scared...)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

((I scared myself slightly.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm

(i don't even know how to respond to that post...)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm

((That's how shaken up you are? Try saying how Shade feels.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

OOC: Officially stunned myself, the Lady, and half of DragonsKeep into silence. Congrats XD
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

(lol.)Shade was rendered speechless, and moderately terrified.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

"Well put" The Lady said, inclining her head to Harne. "That is an excellent point" She glanced at Shade, who had yet to say anything.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Shade just stood there with his mouth open.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:47 pm

((Woot, I stunned a crapload of people!))

Harne snorted one last time, then turned away, too upset now to even hear the praise of the Lady. Jalan sighed, muttering, "Now I'll always feel safe around her, but fear for myself too."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Shade was still trying to think of a comeback.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

"I don't blame you" The Lady replied, shaking her head in stunned amazment.
"But we still must decided what to do with him" She gestured to Shade.
"Do you have any ideas?" She highly valued the opinion of the Dragonlords and often asked their advice.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Lucy, who had just a few minutes ago came to the scene, decided to answer. "I say that we lock him in the dungeon until he either dies or reents for his sins.", she said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

The Lady nodded, thinking.
"I'm not sure, who's to say he won't escape from the dungeons?" She questioned.

Sarayan walked up the stairs, a small smile on his face, which quickly turned to a frown at the sight in front of him. The Lady, Shade and Lucy, as well as the others. He sighed, not sure if he really wanted to be here anymore/
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yes, that's right... Really, the only way to keep a rogue dragonlord from escaping is that anything that they could break or bend is made from draconium, and it seems that Shade has a resistance to it...", Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Harne thought for a while. "He could be under constant surveillance. I'd gladly watch over him." she said, eyes glancing at Shade with a look that would give anyone the heebidajeebies. Jalan shivered slightly, trying not to think of the many times Harne had given him that look.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Shade growled at Harne. "I'm fine with being under your surveillance, but if you touch me, I'll kill you.", he said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:23 pm

The Lady rolled her eyes at Shade's latest outburst.
"Fine" She said, nodding to Harne,
"But he's your responsibility"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 pm

"Alright. Jalan, come on now, we've got to take this scoundrel to the dungeons." Harne said, a happy smile creeping across her face. "That is, of course, if we have permission to leave, Lady." she quickly added.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Shade glared at Harne. "Remember: Touch me, and you die."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

"Of course you have my permission" She nodded. Before turning to Sarayan who was walking up the stairs.
"Go find Linden, I need to speak to the two of you" She said, nodding her dismissal to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: