Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Sarayan walked towards the keep, his hands shoved in his pockets. A large shadow passed over him, and he glanced up in time to see Linden in dragon from flying towards the meadow in the mountains. He waved and turned bounding up the steps.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 pm

"i command you to release me at once!", Shade shotued angrily.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

"I do not take commands from the likes of you. You didn't even ask nicely!" Jalan said, pouting. They finally reached the Lady's room, and Harne knocked.

((Fire, I need you to be the Lady because I have NO clue how she acts.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:25 pm

'Ok then, PLEASE RELEASE ME AT ONCE!", Shade said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:37 pm

"And now he's yelling at me! How rude!" Jalan said, smiling on the inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Sarayan bounded up the steps, laughing a little as Shade's voice echoed loudly off of the walls. The entire Keep could hear him yelling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm

"If you do not release me at once, I will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Sghade shouted in rage.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 am

"Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that." Jalan said, flinging Shade over his shoulder as if the other DragonLord was just a potato sack. harne knocked on the Lady's door again. "Lady?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 am

Shade growled. "I didn't want to do this, Jalan.", he snarled. He took out a dagger a thrust it throguh the back of Jalan's head.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 am

((But he was just frisked! Harne checked twice! Where was he hiding that?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 am

(You probably don't want to know! XDXDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 am

((Actually...I do. Also, do you know the anime Deathnote?))

Instantaneously, a healing fire appeared with double force. Harne and Jalan were healing at the same rate, so already, Jalan was healed. "How troublesome!" he said, now slipping into his dragon form. He transferred the upset dragonlord to his tail and held him there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 am

(He hid it up his ass. XDXDXDXD And yes, yes I do.)

Shade growled. "RELEASE ME!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Sarayan walked slowly up the stairs, still hearing Shade's angry voice echoing off the stone walls.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm

(Fire, you're playing the Lady, remember? Me and Hanabi are waiting!)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm

The Lady of DragonsKeep opened the door to her chambers, pale blue eyes surveying the scene in front of her.
"I thought I heard Yelling" She commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 pm

"Release me at once!", Sahde demanded once agaian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ah Shade, I must say I wasn't expecting to see you here" She said, a smile spreading over her pale face. The Lady was small, standing at five feet exactly, but what she lacked in hight, she made up in power. One did not become the ruler of the DragonLords without having it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm

"Would you please tell these two to release me?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm

She tapped a pale finger against her cheek thoughtfully.
"I don't see why I should, you'd attempt to kill me, and then that would just be bothersome. Also, you did create quiet the disaster in that poor village"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"I was merely educating them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"I was merely educating them."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 pm

OOC: I think we need Hanabi now. So I suggest waiting.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am

((I was expecting that...GORAMMIT! I forgot what I wanted to-. AHA! i just remembered. I'm sending waddledude a private message.))

Harne nodded. "He also made an attempt on Lucy's life. She's safe now, but she was in a very bad condition." she said, nudging Shade some. She was holding the knife he had stabbed Jalan with just minutes ago in her hand, but not without wearing a glove. "I've had to axe him what I think is either two or three times." she finished.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 am

"Four, actually.", Shade said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: