Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 am

Later, once Lucy was asleep, the healer had already cleaned her spilt blood to where it was pure blood and not a drop of poison nor a grain of dirt soiled it. He then began the lengthy process of placing the blood back into her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:53 am

(That's gotta take a wile...)Shade watched all this unfold whilst apologizing. However, he was also plotting his revenge on the Lady and also Lucy, for attempting to interfere.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 am

Harne sat next to Shade, leaned in close to him, and whispered," Try to hurt the Lady or Lucy again, and I might not sympathize." in his ear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 am

Shade nodded. 'I don't need your sympathy', he thought
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 am

Sarayan sat a ways away from Shade, next to Linden. He couldn't bring himself to look at Lucy or Shade, so instead he stared, in shock, at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 am

(What about Alexa? Remember her?)Shade stood up and walked away from harne, going towards Sarayan.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am

Back at the Keep, a second Healer was working on the strange girl the DragonLord's had brought in from the destroyed village. Having given her a number of potions, she appeared to be improving, at least a little. Although the girl was different, having some odd aspects to her, so the healer was unable to guess what treatments would be the best, at least until she woke and was able to tell him exactly what she was.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

Alexa awoke and looked around weakly. "Wh-where am I? Thisssssssss plassssssssssssssse issssssssssssss ssssssssssssssstrange....', she hissed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

"You're in Dragons Keep, home of the DragonLords" The healer replied, leaping to his feet as the strange girl began to talk. "Linden Rathan, one of the DragonLords brought you here from the village"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 am

"The village? Oh, yesss, I remember now...", Alexa said, hissing less now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am

The Healer nodded.
"Can you tell me what happened to you? I need to know what to give you for your wounds and various other things" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

"Whaty do you mean you need to know what happened to me? You know al lyou need to know. I was sitting there, and hours later, I was pulled from the rubble by the kind dragonlord named Lucy after the village was attacked by Shade. I won't tell you the rest."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

The healer sighed. "I can't heal you if I don't know what happened to you. I could kill you. I suppose I could get one of the DragonLords to use healing fire" He said, rammbling on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

"If i let you see my wounds, will that be enough?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 am

Maybe, it depends" He said, wondering if it would be better to get Linden or one of the others to heal her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am

Alexa nodded and removed the blanket that covered her, revealing that half of her body was dragon-like. She was covered in scrapes, cuts, and piercing wounds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:54 am

The Healer gaped. He had never seen a creature like her before. Swallowing nevously, he bent and began his examination.
"Some of these I can heal, others...I think it would be better to get one of the DragonLord's to heal"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:56 am

Alexa nodded once again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 pm

The Healer palced his hands, palm down, above her, and began to chant, slowly a green light appeared, targeting most of Alexa's lesser wounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Alexa smiled as most of her wounds were healed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 pm

"The more serious ones will require one of the others to do there thing. You're welcome to a room in the keep for now if you want" He offered, knowing they had visitor rooms for the human friends of the DragonLords. In fact a friend of Linden's was currently there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 pm

'No thank you. I've never lived inside, and I don't want to start now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:54 pm

"Alright, just be careful. If you find one of the DragonLords, get him or her to heal you"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Alexa nodded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

The process was finally done. The other healer walked over to Sarayan, tapped his shoulder, and said, "Since I'm supposing you are her soultwin, be glad. After some more rest, she will be better. Now, unless anyone else is hurt, I will be taking my leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: