Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am

Harne walked away with Jalan, who was still carrying Shade. "Let's see...Which cell should I give you? Hmm, I do suppose I could choose THAT one, but would you like it? No, I'm sure you wouldn't. Then that one is yours!" she said happily, walking through the dungeons as if she walked through them everyday.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Shade rolled his eyes. He then walked over to the wall and punched it. The old, moldy, and eroded wall almost immediately crumbled as soon Shade's fist made contact. He smiled and turned to Harne. 'I suggest you choose a different cell."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 am

"Oh, of course THAT isn't your cell. YOUR cell is over there." she said, Jalan scooping up Shade once again. "Sorry, Shade, I don't want to carry you, but I'm apparently the only one here that can." the white-haired man said. Shade was then taken to a cell aqt the end of the hall, a room a man like him would probably dread.

The walls were an alloy invincible to heat once mixed, and they were painted hot pink with little white daisy stickers decorating them. The floor had a color that perfectly matched the walls, a light purple. There was just a bed otherwise, and it too matched the rest of the room.

Harne had done it.

She had given Shade the most girlish cell in the place.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Shade laughed as he was placed in the cell. He snapped his fingers, and a small orb of darkness and fear appeared. Shade cut the orb in half with his axe, and it exploded with pure evil energy. The cell was instantly transformed into a terrifyingly evil-looking room, with red and black paint on the wall, and the bed was now pure blood red with a black canopy, and the bed was now shaped like a slumbering dragon, with it's wings forming the canopy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Sarayan nodded to the lady and took his leave, heading off to try and find the most elusive dragonlord. He bounded down the steps, eyes scanning the tables and sitting areas in hopes of chancing upon Linden.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Lucy followed after Sarayan, hoping to help him find LInden.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 am

((... Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:18 pm

(Post, hanabi)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:59 pm

((... Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 pm

(POST!!!!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 pm

((Still Very Happy Very Happy Smile Razz Laughing Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

(please post! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 pm

(({is a total sadist and is soaking in your pain} Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 pm

(i hate sadists. i have no choice but to never speak to you again, and to remove you from my friends list and put you on my foes list)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 pm

((Fine, I'll post. But later. And I'm not that bad a sadist. It's really just something called schadenfreude.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 pm

(I know what schadenfreude is. It is a german word meaning to take joy from your opponent's fear.)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:41 am

((No, it's joy from another person's misfortune. You should listen to the song titled schadenfreude by Avenue Q. Also, I don't know what to say.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 am

(Post, damn you!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 pm

((but I dun know what to say! D:))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

(Having Favern and Harne-or whatever your characters' names are- react to Shade turning the ultimate statement of girliness into a room-shaped chuck of pure masuclinity and awesomeness!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 pm

((k.))

Jalan stared at the cell. "Nice." he said, nodding his approval. "It could use some black roses maybe..." Harne shot a glare at Jalan, who immediately shut up. Suddenly, the darkness peeled away, showing the room as the girliest cell ever once again. "Of course, it's enchanted. No being comfy, mister." she said, then settled down in a chair, created from her axe.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Shade laughed. He snapped his fingers again, and a black flame appeared, sweeping over the cell, rerturning it to its awesome state. "Enchantment gone, replaced with an enchantment that'll keep it like this forever.", he said, looking around. "You know, Jalan's right. A few black roses would be good...", he said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Harne smacked her spirit twin angrily. Jalan frowned, not very pleased to be smacked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Shade snapped his fingers again, and an evil-looking vase appeared on a table in the center of the cell, with exactly 13 black roses in it.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Jalan grinned. "Now THAT is freaking awesome. The perfect amount too." he said after counting the roses. A loud roar outside caused Harne to grab Jalan and say, "Idiot designer, we have to go. Well, I have to go. You'll stay here and watch Shade." And with that, she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: